24 year old white girl WRONGFUL CONVICTION!

Let’s get this wrongful conviction overturned /pol.

This girls story was in Dateline tonight and she’s completely innocent. Sick degenerates framed this poor white girl.

#FreeKaitlynConley

freekaitlynconley.com/take-action/

Attached: 738333B7-D343-42FA-ABA7-1B629A94B405.jpg (1125x1418, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QDdG10Hanjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white girls did nothing wrong

TRIPS OF TRUTH.

Attached: 0B4BE471-7535-44DB-92E6-AF9D14FE3FEB.jpg (500x699, 53K)

>000 zero guilt
can this be presented as evidence? How do we free this cute white girl?

Only pol can save Kaitlyn Conley. Honestly, this would be great PR if we can actually do something about this.

Quick rundown - youtu.be/QDdG10Hanjc

thanks,

WITH FUCKING LEAD

I'm not going to lie, she probably did it after watching that video . I'm also going to be honest that I wouldn't convict her specifically because she's cute and emo (my type). She deserves a second chance, that lady was old anyway

I mean, I'd still date/marry her .. sorry mom.

She dindu nuffin she's just a good girl

that isnt a tldr, thats a fucking novel.

>That
>White

>

You guys are really white knighting a 5/10 poisoner?
I'm willing to be convinced that poisoning a boomer is not a crime, but for fuck's sake.

>Sick degenerates framed this poor white girl.
Poison is a women's choice of weapon 99% of the time.

The fact she wrote the letter trying to frame the Son also heavily implies guilt. She had the means to plant the evidence as well.

This is a textbook psycho roastie who got spurned then decided to take revenge, just looking at her picture can tell you that.

>white

best id ever btw

I'm not going to lie, the video makes a convincing argument against her. Can you say anything otherwise, because I haven't slept yet and might've missed some inconsistencies

Attached: England.jpg (630x1008, 130K)

The only thing notable about this case is how people are unwilling to convict someone of murder just because they are a young woman. Dateline left out any explanations such as how did someone else get the gift cards she bought. Dateline wanted to make good TV. I'm white but I know there would have been only one trial if she had been a non-white, old, and/or male.

>>>White

lol

Are you fucking joking? That bitch guilty as hell. More guilty than the girl that told her weak ass nd to get back in the truck and kill himself desu.

The laws of my country state that it is physically impossible for a woman to kill her husband or ex-husband, so I guess she must be innocent