American Jewry have set their sights on Stephen Miller

>Miller’s life story, from his Santa Monica childhood to his Reform bar mitzvah to his high-end college education, isn’t supposed to be a recipe for hard-line, right-wing politics. A year ago, Rabbi Jeff Marx, who tutored him for his bar mitzvah, was already apologizing: “We did our best here to teach Stephen the ethical standards of Judaism,” the Santa Monica Synagogue rabbi told The Hollywood Reporter in March 2017, Marx lifting “his hands in a gesture of helplessness, unwilling to say more.”

forward.com/news/403903/why-stephen-miller-is-the-most-hated-jew-in-america-by-fellow-jews/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 22.43.11.png (2176x978, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgypWo0DCps
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
truthtellers.org/alerts/pedophiliasecret_reprint.html
archive.is/CjH1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based mischling man shall be saved

He is defending America.

I'm Jewish. I think this man is a fucking hero.

>Jews openly calling him a race-traitor
Maybe he gets to stay when we expel the rest

The one Jew that I kind of like is reviled by other Jews. I can't win with them.

>most hated jew in america
Oy vey, we need to gas these anti-semites

oy vey!

/ourkike/?

Trips of truth

Digits confirmed

Attached: FDED9EDF-5F5F-4D59-A9FD-6D4185E8A650.gif (328x366, 826K)

the band was pretty cool
joker and jet airliner are allright

USA

Anyone who does not find himself reviled in the jewish paper did nothing of value the day before.

Wait... jews hating other jews? Uh...

>an ideology that many American Jews see as a threat to their own well-being, given that it promotes a vision of America as a white Christian nation

That's because most Jews are democrats. It's a 70/30 split

this, we cant let people be so antisimetic to our innocent pal miller. its like annudah shoah

Alright in you go, Shlomo.

Attached: EF448232-4CDD-4BEE-8B78-10BA6D86295A.jpg (448x421, 52K)

he’s a reverse shabbos goy

There have been stories, myths of the one who could tear the grubby hands of jewry from it's hold on this world. The one with an answer to the Jewish question. It is said that the one would be a jew

>Based
>Kike

Attached: 865DBFFD-2F8B-40E8-B0B2-0FA312B71A95.png (500x522, 168K)

Oh, man, that's it, isn't it? You know the shitty Jewish stereotype of the self-hating Jew? What if Stephen Miller has taken that to its logical conclusion? What if he's such a self-hating Jew that he hates the entire vast Jewish apparatus?

Attached: 3D4.gif (379x440, 140K)

It was the last time but they got the Romans to kill him

the next Hitler will be a Jew
imagine that

He’ll be gassed and cremated last then. We’re making no exceptions this time. They all have to go. Their kind has fucked up way too many times throughout history at this point. No more.

Attached: C15240F4-9BC3-4AD8-83F5-1EA5E7309058.jpg (480x562, 39K)

He can be /ourkike/ when he’s in our custody awaiting execution.

Attached: D0E4A6AA-44A9-43D9-91A3-BAEA77CBEAE6.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

>Who is Bobby Fischer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 12.44.57 PM.png (1282x1380, 1.38M)

He has to go back, but he gets a first-class ticket

>ethical standards of Judaism

you couldn't find evidence of this with an electron microscope

>ethical standards
>Judiasm

Attached: 1527817032145.jpg (356x600, 101K)

He's a Jew but he's /ourjew/

>"We did our best here to teach Stephen the ethical standards of Judaism,”
>Judaism
>ethical standards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's an American.

Show a little compassion. Perhaps the future leader of the small and primitive Jewish society in Northern Madagascar?

Reminder even Hitler realized some kikes were honorary. I don't know if Miller is genuinely deserving of the title, but being hated and attacked by the other kikes is a good sign. FrameGame is also another jew that comes to mind.

Attached: nuremburg-race-laws-chart-in-english.gif (1566x1093, 208K)

This.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 23.21.07.png (1572x336, 104K)

>Jeff Marx
Absolute pottery

Based if true

youtube.com/watch?v=pgypWo0DCps

You know the self hating jew meme was started by zionist kikes to call out anti Israel jews...

Attached: 1510440868743.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

I will defend this particular jew with my 2nd amendment

we are going in circles. i want off this wild ride.

Attached: 1510639341896.jpg (750x494, 170K)

It's probably wishful thinking, but Bobby Fischer was a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Absolute bad ass

It's incredibly funny that a jew is the only thing preventing republicans from becoming an open borders party.

It's literally a single jew verses the entire deep state.

just a reminder that plenty of patriotic nationalist jews lived free in Nazi territory. the ones put in the concentration camps were traitors, criminals, and/or Marxist filth.

Attached: SS2.gif (456x522, 647K)

It's Jews versus other Jews, all secretly working together laughing at us goyim.

Attached: 1509404846478.jpg (850x400, 67K)

please you fucking kike. Don't forget it's a cabal of jews that have, and are, keeping the Republican party from making the actual necessary immigration reform. They owned both the House and Senate and did nothing, because they were told not to do anything.

Framegame isn’t Jewish. You can tell from his voice. He’s just deflecting criticism of anti Semitism by pretending to be a Jew.

>You can tell from his voice
he sounds pretty jewy to me, dude

>"the ethical standards of Judaism"
Otherwise known as "shitat matzliach."

Attached: Grinning Evil Death.jpg (1100x619, 116K)

Israel is what exactly?

How about "Metzitzah B'Peh?"

>rabbi marx
>marx
fucking kek.
Miller kiking the fuck out of these bolsheviks.
Literal Goebbels style.

Was waiting to see if anyone else had noticed this absolute memery. EU gonna make day boi illegal.

This guy has brass balls calling out jews and their tactics daily with honest and funny tweets! Im with this guy. He will call everyone out without bias!

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

MAGA!

Attached: image.jpg (463x610, 59K)

I think that's more of their personal turn-on than an ethical standard.

>We did our best here to teach Stephen the ethical standards of Judaism
Does he mean open borders for all and third-world savior except when it comes to Israel? Wtf I is he saying jews have no ethos except for destroying people of light and their nation.

Attached: 1529433286984.png (144x151, 11K)

Judaism and Pedophilia usually go hand in hand, user.

truthtellers.org/alerts/pedophiliasecret_reprint.html

I think you would find Theodor Herzl interesting. He was the founder of Zionism. He believed that anti-Semitism was unavoidable so the Jews must have their own nation and the owns that do not go should renounce their Judaism.

Miller has been arguing with shitlibs since he was a kid

Attached: miller dec 06 interview duke lacrosse.jpg (601x411, 75K)

It's hilarious when you point out Israel's nationalist policies and anti-immigration stance to Jews that favor globalism for the west.

They get so pissed off that they start crying anti-semitism to the confusion of their usual followers.

If you want an idea of how pathetic their hatred is:

archive.is/CjH1Y

>I Sat on the Other Side of Stephen Miller’s First Wall
>It was third grade. And things got messy.

This is publishable material.

>Miller sacrifices everything to save America
>anti-semites still unironically hate him
There's no surpassing the JQ for Jews, is there? The only way Jews can redeem themselves is by gassing themselves?

it is advocated in the talmud

Told you he's Goebbels in a Jewish shell

If you gas em all then there's no issue about right or wrong jews

I love how this man 'who said mean words' is hated over Harvey Motherfucking Weinstein.

If you gas all americans there won't be any wars

You can't shill-er the Miller

Jesus

Attached: 4B7657D6-2C37-4ACB-8473-98FC8D3CA3C7.jpg (395x281, 23K)

Says the Israeli

Hey, you might on to something.

>"Americans" all gassed
>Baby dick cut and suck ethnic cultists can't fight their own wars
>Inbred pedophile tribe gets destroyed
>No more kikel menace
>World peace
>Opps now 10B biggers are fighting each other

Well, there goes that idea.

he's mixed?

Let's report them for their hate.

He probably refused to offer his kid's dick to the mohel.

And there it is, an admission that jews push multiculturalism to disrupt european power.
Imagine being an outsider in someone elses successful society and to repay that kindness you work to destroy it.

I doubt it, supposedly Ben Shapiro received over 90% of the nation's share of anti-Semitic attacks or something.

pretty much

Boy, we've said it before and we'll say it again. Every Jew goes to the camps. But in Miller's case, we're saving him a spot atop the guard tower instead of in the ovens.

Only newfags and basic bitch WNs hate Miller for his racial handicap. Those in the know have been watching him since 2007. Around 2009 we started calling him the Noble Jew, and Unironically our Greatest Ally. We've spent 11 years watching him prove himself as the antithesis of Jewry.

Good, America will become Mexico and this bald loser Jew can't stop it.

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Attached: forward-stephen-miller-most-hated-jew-by-other-jews.jpg (1385x727, 503K)

>ethical standards of Judaism

Attached: jews rabbi yosef.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Attached: 1516346815534.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

not all jews are a lost cause huh

>implying we can't fight our own wars and haven't fought them all alone
sorry for destroying your premise

ehehehehehehe
Ok buddy.
I mean... Yeah you totally developed tested manufactured and authored the training behind all of your own military assets and tactics.
All with your own money too. No outside help whatsoever.

Cheap bait or you are one of them inbred hilljews.

God he is great

you sound like a stinking diaspora kike who wants to remain in Jew York. You're going back shlomo, all of you maggots

you lost in vietnam, 53%, and you lost in afghanistan. You only entered WW2 once it was already won. Not sure why you're talking.

Is that why your newspapers keep fearmongering about how when the USA leaves you'll be obliterated by Iran?

we gave up in Vietnam. Culture has been dying since. Iraq will always be the worst example of imperial adventurism.
Not sure how any of that is relevant or a counter point.
I would have said something like we took most of our modern tactics and based much of the tech that won us the cold war and gave our military the edge that keeps the western world more or less beholden to our "defense" (hegemony) interests was stolen or developed by nazi era germans... but that might make the point even more ironic.
Israel would never and could not continue to exist without lavish and constant support from ourselves and Europe. To argue counter is to ignore reality.

Also, unlike Bannon, he was smart enough to remember the rule: "don't outshine the emperor"

soooo when jews george soros cooperates with the nazis to enter jewish houses in hungary and confiscate their property is fine because he is an open-borders type of guy, but when this jew, stephen miller is anti-openb borders then suddenly its a bad thing?

it goes a LOT deeper than party affiliation.
miller possibly excepted, republican jews still seek the destruction of societies.

Attached: 1529803876648.png (600x980, 146K)