Trump voters extreme hostility to Catholics

Has anyone ever studied why so? One of the few uniting threads is their extreme anti - Catholicism. Jow Forums, wise oracle, why is this? I'm genuinely curious

Attached: image (33).jpg (750x698, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next=/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM&disable_polymer=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably because the pope is a hispanic cuck who kisses nigger feet

Our current pope is a commie Jew-suit, that's why.

Why can't we just replace him already?

So prior to Francis you were all good with the church's mission? more or less?

Trump voters wish they were as right-wing as the Catholics who want to bring back monarchy and believe that the Church should have a hand in global politics. That's REAL right-wing philosophy, not this stupid American idea of "free markets" and "freedom of religion."

Fuck freedom of religion. Catholicism should be the state religion of all nations where it's a majority. The Church should have a concordat, a special relationship, with all countries in which its citizens comprise a majority, or even a plurality. Muslims, Buddhists, Protestants, etc. should all live in the shadow of Rome. Fuck them, they live in defiance of the Truth, so they should be second-class citizens. Jews also.

Americans don't have any appreciation for what it's like when the Church and the Body of Christ assert their authority in the secular sphere. You fuckers have absolutely no idea what we'll do when we get riled up.

Attached: the-young-pope.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Catholics=Fish Cult of Babylon.

good thing is their not hooknosed jews who rob and kill christians for sport, but hes not far off from that.

>popeLickingNiggerFeet.jpg

What do you say to the critics who belabor the abuse? I still struggle to understand when new revelations still happen fairly regularly. That's what I know a lot of Trump voters will say right away, among other conspiracies

It all stems from Vatican 2. Vatican 2 let Satan into the Church and it has produced the rampage of pedophile priests and gay priests.

Pray every day for the new generation of priests and bishops. They came up under Pope Saint John Paul the Great and Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI. They have a zeal for Christ and they take no shit. The young generation--Gen X and the Millennials and Gen Z--will save the Church from destruction.

Pic related for me along with all the child rape, Sun and pagan worship/idolatry and there was something else I can't quite remembe.......Oh yeah, the charade that the pope is somehow more than a blasphemous old pervy man.

Attached: false-prophet-of-revelation-probably.jpg (400x400, 104K)

dont try
they just need an excuse to justify aprior hatred and if it isnt this they will find something else

Whether or not they'll admit it, the Jews are super down on Catholicism. There was a thread here a short while back. Some French guy was causing a stir, in court for wrong-speak etc. He has a documentary on this in the context of modern film-making. He really drives the point home. It's been open season on the the Catholic church as long as I remember. For leftists it's like babbie's first step.

Most people believe what they're told. Over and over and over and over again.

Attached: 20272fde0a09b6b23ba2851e80fe047e3760f2b292b3bab6532867ada06298b2.jpg (960x487, 130K)

Protestant Christianity has deep roots in hating catholicism. The country was partially founded on the hatred and rebellion against Catholicism, it was the reason there was skepticism of Italians/Irish migrating to the USA. I think something like 80% of evangelicals voted Trump (or more). The average evangelical hates the Catholic Church.

As a protestant, I think the idea of the catholic church gets a little too much criticism. They do a few things right, but the Pope and the modern priest is a huge turn off .

I mean, is there a Catholic equivalent to pastor anderson? Come on

Attached: basedanderson.jpg (750x1048, 373K)

because catholics are either beaner slaves or commie-cuck whites.

I don't give a single shit what the Protestants and the atheists and the Jews say about the Church. This is an internal matter. Pedophiles and rapists have no place in the servants of God. Root them all out and cast them all into the darkness, unless they repent. But I believe that God will raise up righteous men and use them to renew his Church as he did in the days of old. I believe it is already happening.

As an Orthodox Christian I resent the fact protestants associate my church with Roman Catholicism which has nothing to do with us. Please go and merge with Islam, Roman Catholics--you've already begun the process--so that we don't have to hear about your undercover commiejew freemasonic NWO bullshit anymore.

You mean like when martin luthor rose up and fixed the church?

based.

I like Protestants more than Catholics..

i personally know many Catholics who love trump and hate the(gay, Muslim, migrant loving) pope
by the way the pope also has a brain tumor

>unironically believing this

Sola fide motherfucker.

Attached: fuckthepope.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

Lmao. OP, I’m Catholic and like Trump. Lots do. Catholic is the only True Church of God btw. Pope was just like “be nice to them Mexicans” and trump was like “k” and pope was like “k” when they met. Media sending all of you into a tizzy like a faggot/woman lol

No, I mean like when the Counter-Reformation rose in opposition to the Protestant heresy and unleashed a wave of glory and beauty the likes of which Europe has not seen before or since.

Attached: Versailles_Chapel_-_July_2006_edit.jpg (2274x3500, 3.08M)

because catholics are inherently anti-american. their allegiance is to the pope and the vatican. so yeah, you can fuck off

no its not
church is in a horrible position and its only gonna get worse until all regular catholics die or stop being catholics and sspx takes over

why are catholics always in this rediculous state of denial about the disgrace that has become of their church? It's like talking to a schizo that claims they're sane. Fucking cuckoo cult.

Attached: 1200px-Duccio_di_Buoninsegna_Emaus.jpg (1200x1059, 232K)

Hey Lenny. Didn’t know you browsed Jow Forums.

Btw, I agree to a point.

>Anderson
Lol I feel you, but Anderson is a mere meme at the end of the day

>equivalent?
I guess you could say this bishop and there are others like him. Catholic Church is a big place, best place.
m.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next=/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM&disable_polymer=true

Don't underestimate God's power, user.

>SSPX takes over

That may happen sooner than you think.

My nigga

Attached: shutterstock_459247789.jpg (1000x699, 1.08M)

because x people suck you cant automatically assume x dogma sucks

woah bitch dont put it on us. that communist cunt aint got nothing to do with me.

1/rd of all immigrants in the US have been aided by the (((Catholic Church)))

Y u mad bro? One True Church. That’s the way Jesus said it would always be. He didn’t say there wouldn’t ever be any shitheads to fuck it up sometimes. And he didn’t say keep an eye out for that Luther edgelord faggot. Also,
>notanargument.meme

>1/rd
Lol that post. Top stats, statistician-bro! Fucking kek

well demographically we make 10% of practicing catholics and 1% of actual catholics, if you trust the researches and predictions
you can healthily assume that eventually modernists will simply die off or leave cause they arent really catholics and their theology is utterly ridiculous new age crap

im just tired of hearing """catholics""" insult the honourable catholic institution of the inquisition and promote crap like nfp

Being a protestjew requires a certain amount of autism desu

Attached: interior1.jpg (1251x1956, 392K)

No fuck the Catholic Church, you faggots have been giving these illegals sanctuary for decades. As long as you get another convert you don't care what happens to countries, just like every other shitty semetic religion on this planet.

The Angelic Pope can't come soon enough

Attached: Penitents.jpg (627x419, 49K)

serves you right for siding with commies in mexican civil war

>Anderson is a mere meme at the end of the day
He has produced one of the most watched anti-semetic films in human history.

I also attend a church affiliated with his church. His brand is rapidly growing across the USA, thank God.

Your link isn't working btw

So without marin luther there would never be a counter reformation ... Thus we need martin luther again

because most Catholics in the us are either fuckin Irish or Mexicans

I hate to break it to you but Catholics are a minority in the USA.

Bullshit. The current pope is ultra popular with your brown people (i.e. most catholics), despite what you fantasize. Come back to orthodoxy. RCC was obviously a failed experiment.

*plurality
altough actual righteous believing practicing catholics are a small minority yes

I wasn’t aware of his “naming the Jew” work. Good on him.
Sorry for borked link. Search Bishop Richard Williamson and E. Michael Jones.

>no this isnt a divide and conquer thread at all
>no way

people are retarded
tomorrow when a compeltely opposite pope arrives and they rise a hype around ti they will be jumping with joy the same

I don't recall any campaign against Catholics so I don't know where you are getting your information from.

Attached: 1512067996367.jpg (630x1200, 306K)

>why are catholics always in this rediculous state of denial about the disgrace that has become of their church? It's like talking to a schizo that claims they're sane. Fucking cuckoo cult.

God did warn us he give Christians, leftist mental illnesses
2 Thessalonians 2
>10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The Roman Catholic Church is the One True Church, founded by Jesus Christ himself to promulgate the true Faith. And that is what it has done, for all its faults and failings.

Fuck, the greatest and holiest man in the Church right now is probably from Sub-Saharan Africa. If that isn't a sign that all the missionaries were worth it, I don't know what is.

If Catholics could just admit that the modern church is a complete and total joke, I wouldn't mind.

Most of protestantism is completely subverted too. You can go to big mega-churches and even see occult symbols sometimes.

The only escape from the Jew is fundemental independent baptist churches in the USA. They are slowly starting to name the Jew more and more too, which is fantastic.

>2000 year old institution
>obviously failed experiment
I love me some meme history, sure do. Next you’ll be telling me you was kings n stuff

Don't forget that Catholics are just heretics of Orthodox Christianity.

Reread the new testament. RCC reads like something out of fucking leviticus. Jesus would have had nothing to do with that nonsense you've codified into little rulebooks upon rulebooks. It's absurd. Christ stood against that praise of dead law shit.

>If Catholics could just admit that the modern church is a complete and total joke, I wouldn't mind.
it fucking is
nobody is denying that (at least nobody sane and normal)

Is that quoting Romans?

That verse is about how when people reject the Holy Spirit too many times, God gives them over to a "reprobate mind" and they basically turn into hellbound animals while on Earth.

I think a lot of modern leftists are reprobate

No they are a very very small portion of the US population and most of them are filthy fucking latinos.

Shut up croat dog. You are not a catholic, you are piece of trash and probably a secret jew.

Descendent of the French, in my case.

Only if you disingenuously group protestant autism into one group instead of the divided shards of juidaism it actually is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States

Attached: Interior_of_Roman_Catholic_Church_in_Tokaj.jpg (1888x2517, 1.15M)

Its 2 Thessalonians and its literally about the pope

>3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Great post. Though the young pope Jewish propaganda on hbo is not watchable, eh?

Attached: C02BCFA0-ADF6-4121-93C1-1C1AD2A7EBE1.jpg (238x300, 28K)

No Roman catholic church was perverted by politics, and finally they decided, "hey we're pius. How about we say we're princes of the universe." and meanwhile in space heaven Jezeus who is actually Yeshua is face palming hard.

"catholics" are first with 20%
evangelicals 2nd with 17
what are you talking about

divide and conquer thread.

there's loads of Catholics that voted for and will again for trump

There are anons in this very thread defending the church.
You have guys like this frothing at the mouth because they're insecure their sway is becoming increasingly irrelevant the MILLIONS of people who claim to be catholic.

>the modern church is a complete and total joke
Alright? There's Catholic prophecies about how the Church would be in this very state

Attached: Dies Irae.jpg (843x1200, 195K)

Trump voters aren't hostile to Catholics but they are hostile to Cucktholics and their Cuck Commander, Antipope Francis.

You wanna know what's hostile to Catholics? Kike shills like yourself. Any idiot can see your thread as a D&C attempt.

t.traditional Catholic and Trump voter

Attached: FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png (640x425, 16K)

heh the part about them taking themselves to be princes of the universe is definitely true.

That is literally Protestant propaganda which reigns in America so I don’t blame you, but Christ came to fulfill the law, not to abolish it. He came to establish one Church, gave Peter the keys to the kingdom. Furthermore Acts outlines the earliest (Catholic) practices of the Church. This isn’t the best venue for this discussion and I’m going to bed now, but you should really see what Catholics have to say about it because when you’re inundated with Protestant and liberal rhetoric, it’s hard to see what’s what. Best of luck to you

as always sedes gotta march in and embarass us

>3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,

The time of the fallen away is the dark ages where the roman christian larpers murdered everyone not like them , where the pope became above God changing times and laws

It's so funny. It's made by an atheist and by Jews, but it's the most favorable media I've ever seen for traditionalist Catholics. I feel like maybe they just didn't understand what they were making.

Or, perhaps, God used their wickedness for his own purposes. Perhaps he took a show whose intention was to show the negative aspects of the Church and used it to highlight the glory and the beauty of Tradition. It wouldn't be the first time the Lord has turned evil designs to good.

Attached: PopeWalk.jpg (720x397, 75K)

Kek at mormons getting more cucked

Aint it the truth

Attached: 1950 High Altar.jpg (525x617, 54K)

>because they're insecure their sway is becoming increasingly irrelevant
It's not though, trad Catholicism is doing relatively well

There’s only so much you can reason with a person. At the end of the day, their free will remains theirs. Even God does not compel a man against his own will. God bless.

Attached: 86F53743-4096-4187-AB11-30B9431E6831.jpg (1034x1417, 189K)

Orthodoxy is right wing. Catholicism is not.

Internationalism is innately left wing.

damn

Attached: 1517936659058.jpg (600x592, 44K)

Jesus created a new covenant and fulfilled the old. That's what you refuse to understand. If he hadn't created a new covenant, the fucking goyim (who were never a part of the old covenant with God) wouldn't be included in it at all. So, yeah--good luck understanding that, my former brother.

-t. Orthodox

Attached: rembrandt1666 simeon with the christ child.jpg (561x691, 24K)

its simply cultural and demographic shift
decades, centuries from now on world will be filled by trad catholics, salafists, charedim and similar
it will be pretty fun to watch classical liberal system fall apart i must admit, we can see it cracking even now

Lenny from the phora wasn't pro Catholic but anti Catholic and it wasn't in his nature to LARP as an extreme Catholic.

Real Catholics are the only true religion of whites. They died in WW2 though and what we have now are an embarrassment to the real men who fought and died for Europe

Attached: 06-young-pope-1.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 111K)

But stay blind cathocucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

> "In addition, if any writing composed by Arius should be found, it should be handed over to the flames, so that not only will the wickedness of his teaching be obliterated, but nothing will be left even to remind anyone of him. And I hereby make a public order, that if someone should be discovered to have hidden a writing composed by Arius, and not to have immediately brought it forward and destroyed it by fire, his penalty shall be death. As soon as he is discovered in this offence, he shall be submitted for capital punishment. ... "
—Edict by Emperor Constantine against the Arians[19]

>yfw judgment day

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (715x525, 218K)

The Mystical Body of Christ is an exception to the rule of borders and nations. Allowances must be made for God working in the world, surely you appreciate that.

Or don't you believe that God works in the world? Do you have a fear of and respect for God? Don't you respect the disciples his servants have won in Africa, Asia, South America, and North America, and in Australia?

Attached: sarah.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I’m not really sure how you think you’re disagreeing with me. Maybe you should go reread the post you replied to but I don’t disagree with your presuppositions. No need to cause division where none exists!

Oh the days when we didn't take orders from a dead kike on a stick. Those were the days

Attached: Blank+_242339a63e83fa5d49b950865696b326.jpg (1354x1053, 500K)

Absolutely

Attached: 1442834133214.png (636x509, 811K)

>Trump voters extreme hostility to Catholics
They aren't, you're just bullshitting.

please dont post this or any other indultist vatican 2 fanboy pictures

You don't like Cardinal Sarah?

Except he was genuine. The fuck are you talking about?

I'm disagreeing with you in the sense that Catholics seem to treasure the old covenant which while technically not abolished is actually completely irrealivant to the life of the Christian. You seemed to be implying that the old covenant's levitical system could be analogized to the RCC's fetish for dogma, which, while true, is also precisely what Jesus hated about the pharisees (the traditions of the elders and so on)

And yes, we divorced about a thousand years ago when you decided you could speak on behalf of God (A lie). I'd call the division between lies and truth a legit division.

Attached: christ-in-desert-nicholas-roerich.jpg (752x900, 92K)

ofc not hes a modernist
conservative modernists are the worst

they all deny the catholic truth to be in line with the fashion

International religions cause problems especially when the priests are childless and often fags. We need a religion with priests who are loyal to the nation, Orthodoxy provides this Catholicism does not. The RCC has been pushing open borders for a reason.

If God wants to work he can do it himself, Trump's election may well have been divine intervention but it had little to do with the Catholic Church.

I prefer Christianity to progressivism but it must be a national Christianity.

So Trump voters hate the true believers of a brown Middle Eastern guy who commanded you to love your neighbors and to sacrifice yourself for the poor?
What a surprise.

I believe Muslims should get the fuck out of our collective meal.

>Catholics follow Christ