According to Jow Forums this is still a woman and it's not gay to fuck her

>according to Jow Forums this is still a woman and it's not gay to fuck her

Attached: 1529725908942.webm (356x640, 1.38M)

:(

Attached: albundy.gif (195x147, 1.34M)

Sauce?

>2018
>still having to justify your distaste for degeneracy to people who make fallacious comparisons

Wrong..according to Jow Forums he is a degenerate faggot

Trannies are their own category of degeneracy and by nature it makes you a faggot to fuck them, no matter mtf or ftm. They are all also massively mentally ill and you never fuck crazy

she is and it isn't
its literally just a horrendously ugly woman, almost the same as before she started trying to "transition"

Fucking a biological man is gay, and fucking a woman who has taken hormones to look like a man is also gay.

>-975/10
I think i would rather stick my dick into just about anything else, including a meat grinder.

Attached: 1526363225811.gif (300x300, 3.93M)

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Holy shit this is disturbing and disgusting.

Attached: 345345345.jpg (500x281, 59K)

>2018
>seeing sexuality in binary
If you fuck anything more manly than a woman that looks female, you're a faggot. You may be less of a faggot than someone who fucks a man, but you're still gay.

It is an abomination and should be afforded the application of fire and be put it out of its misery.

Attached: Incinerator squad 777.jpg (1200x801, 95K)

> having sex with the mentally ill

No but obviously no normal man would find it attractive

It is still a female, not a woman. just like the pussy hat wearing land whales with two z chromosomes are considered female. They’re definitely not considered a fuckable woman though. Being female does not mean fuckable woman.

Can’t it be fucked? Yes.
Will I fuck it? Hell nah. Dick don’t go in crazy.

>X chromosomes

I guarantee if people watched this a huge amount of LGBT support would die. A lot of people have empathy which is why they support these groups but when you look at the facts and reality of what disgusting creatures these people actually are it wakes everyone up.

I can watch the most brutal cartel and ISIS videos but still can't look at this for more than a second....

Thats pretty gay, but its less gay than sucking a dick.

This is one of the worst arguments for normalizing trannies , same thing for that muscular transdude with a pussy.

At this point you are a fucking freak, it isnt gay or straight fucking this thing would make you a freak of nature as well

Attached: 1437325769579.png (502x360, 237K)

It's not gay to fuck an ugly woman but it is bad form.

Attached: Michelle Wolf, allegedly age 32, at White House Correspondents Dinner 2018.jpg (634x743, 69K)

Thanks for the eyebleach

Here's the question, though: is my son going to come out extra Chad from all that test' or are they going to come out needing test' injections for life because their body decided it doesn't need to make any itself.

You bigots are absolutely fucking kidding me, right?

Xhe's woke af.

Definitely female. If a dude fucked her they'd be having hetero sex.
There are plenty of women that men don't want to fuck. Women can be hairy, have no tits, deep voices, not follow feminine gender norms.
Just because YOU don't want to fuck her doesn't mean she is a man. This person could get pregnant by your sperm. Chick.

Attached: 3f52d29b87b1fef530f4ece6d75e2026.jpg (350x250, 41K)

>>according to Jow Forums this is still a woman and it's not gay to fuck her
But its true

Attached: 1506563671382.png (950x531, 438K)

What do you think doggy style was created for?

Thanks for the nightmare fuel

Your right, id much rather fuck a passable trap in the ass than that disgusting creature in the video.

Attached: 0dc8819febd2a0dd34e9e76150aa5b60.jpg (806x1200, 144K)

I'd get b& if I posted a picture

that's because you're a homosexual

That isn't a vagina it's a monstrosity.

>I'd get b& if I posted a picture
Also partyvanned, as unlike Canada, your country haven't legalized beastility

Attached: my face versus my soul.jpg (750x642, 65K)

>Trannies are their own category of degeneracy and by nature it makes you a faggot to fuck them, no matter mtf or ftm. They are all also massively mentally ill and you never fuck crazy

Trannies are neither he nor she, they are it, like animals, thus, fucking trannies doesn't make you a fag, but it does mean you are committing beastility

What a lame answer is that? If you born with a fucking penis you can't get pregnant, period. Doesn't matter if you creat a fake vagina

I bet a leaf wants a piece of that!

Attached: 4296F79D00000578-0-image-a-72_1500823500484.jpg (634x498, 89K)

Don’t fuck abominations.

More accurately

>according to Jow Forums this is still a woman and it was always gay to fuck her

Trudeau must have a fucking sexual fetish to approve this atrocity

he's got a nice clit

I would have preferred not to have seen this.

That is an incredibly ugly female. If you have sex with that, you have bigger problems than your own sexuality.

Remember, if she's not mentally capable of understanding consent, then it's rape. If you use your position as caretaker to get her to consent, then it still could be considered statutory rape.

Also your sense of attraction is seriously fucked beyond the point of help.

Attached: 27vnpi.jpg (202x249, 19K)

>leaf
Wut........

Cool

Attached: Fashion-and-Beauty-Julie-Vu-1.jpg (600x600, 76K)

it's not gay to fuck an animal either, but it's still wrong and you know it

It would feel gay which is enough.

Sick fuck kys

Attached: 1516769064362s.jpg (124x107, 3K)

>beastiality
And thus perfectly acceptable in Canada.

It has XY chromosomes. It was born a man. Of course it's a man.

Correct. If you want to fuck disgustingly ugly women, it's your choice to do so.

So tired

Attached: 1514269228265.jpg (466x490, 20K)

>top thread on Jow Forums in 2018

>2018
>being degenerate
Enjoy suicide faggots

Attached: g_u_t_s___berserk__by_s4gezu-d8sle7t.jpg (1063x752, 251K)

I dunno if they exist in your country, but he was talking about "FTM" trannys. They have vaginas, not fake

I don't think we disagree with each other here.

Attached: 1520507914092.png (854x439, 294K)

Just because someone is biologically female doesnt mean youneed to fuck the mutant.
HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU?!?!?!?!I thought you faggots believed in science!

No, XX. The vagina in the webm is a real one, just turned into something freakish because of years of T

Oh my fucking god we need to make death squads fuckign murder all these sick fucks en masse

Gay brainwashed jews.

That's a woman on testosterone. So yes it's disgusting as fuck haha that's degenerate. How do you not understand that op?

would poop on her knee, but would definitely not mustard her hole with a genie, babe.

Attached: sush-mehboob-mere.jpg (600x450, 311K)

Just leave them alone and they'll do the work for you

it's gay to fuck something that has a dick
still gay because looks like a man

he can't keep getting away with it

Attached: sam hyde ak.jpg (620x330, 33K)

>he

its disgusting but not gay. if she was never on hormones, never got breasts removed, never did all that mutant shit, shed look like just a normal woman.

Attached: 4L_H8oG5sc3.jpg (500x375, 97K)

He had to pick the most unnatural beasts and pretend they are normal. Even normie gays adn trannies that try to fit in are disgusted.

Attached: Dave Foley in Drag.gif (350x436, 614K)

>be me, never put my PENIS inside a VAGINA
>get approached by smiley man who has an unusually high voice
>man drops trou to reveal a VAGINA and asks me to fuck it and impregnate it
I would happily lose my virginity by putting my PENIS inside a VAGINA even if I can't tell anyone about it irl
I might ask it to not tell anyone though, as this thing is obviously mentally ill

Attached: born_losers_poster_01.jpg (640x410, 44K)

Fucking a women who looks like a man is gay because you are fucking someone who looks like a man.
Fucking a man who looks like a women is gay because you are fucking a man.
I don't see why this is difficult.

Ok, that is even more fucked up.

Of course it's still a woman. One that happens to be a worthless mutated piece of trash that no sane person would touch even with a ten foot pole.

Attached: 1481755372375.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Those are phenomenal tits.

Took years of hormones. Surgery, physical therapy to get to that. Are you saying Jow Forums is okay with any of that to create that monstrosity?

It has to look like a woman and actually be a woman for it to not be gay

Sauce pwease

Is that Sam Hyde?

LEAVE ME AND MY DILATION STATIONS ALONE!

Attached: dilation_station.jpg (1158x884, 138K)

>according to Jow Forums this is still a woman and it's not gay to fuck her
Its OK not to fuck her because she looks like a guy which is gross to guys , kinda like fatties .

>he

wrong. its the opposite of a trap so therefore its gay.

This is what circus side shows are for.

Attached: werweryetryy.png (459x387, 217K)

"Kill me"

Attached: Alien Resurrection %22Kill me%22.jpg (736x414, 33K)

>This person could get pregnant by your sperm. Chick.
What the fuck? Do you not recognize a post-op m-to-f tranny? That thing, I assure you, does not have a womb. Or ovaries. Or eggs. Are you twelve?

MY EYES! fucking Kill me !

Attached: IMG_8817.jpg (400x400, 101K)

>not gay

Wrong. Just another form of faggotry.

Trannies are faggots.
Dykes are faggots.
Homos are faggots.
Pedos are faggots.
Cucks are faggots.

If you fuck a faggot, you are also a faggot, and deserve to die a faggots death (see pic related).

Attached: 63a5327be50408b18dffb58a493636cf--freddie-mercury-last-days-the-last-song.jpg (666x499, 41K)

>has

Go on /b/, watch a rekt thread, and quit being a pussy.

Agreed, but that is a vid of someone born a woman taking testosterone to "transition" to male.

Left is smaller than the right. 2/10 at best.

I just vomited. Trannies need to kill themselves at an even greater rate.

Sam Hyde is a tranny as well so it's okay

>the iPhone blocks the webm
Checkmate, shitposter.

OK that was gross, not gay, but most men wouldn't for a host of reasons beyond appearance.