Russian cuckolds

now that your illusion of white conservative and last bastion of white race rashka is shattered!
what dye think about it?

Attached: 1529819221583.jpg (1080x720, 188K)

>Provides one image of coal burner whore

wow, my view on the last bastion of the white race has irreversibly changed, you got me!

sage faggot

Why do they dress like rappers?

kys shill

Attached: 894.jpg (600x600, 39K)

There's nothing wrong with miscegenation

>shill

Nice try ivan

Attached: 1529674388570.webm (480x480, 1.88M)

Maybe this will do?

Attached: 15294804142363.webm (408x720, 2.93M)

>be Russia
>full of Muslims (30% of population)
>full of Asians
>Moscow basically stops during Ramadan because streets are full of Muslims
>LAST BASTION OF WHITNESS

Russia was a bastion of whitness only for retards who now shit about Russia. And yes, Russian women are sluts! Ask anybody who dated Russian. Sluts and gold diggers.

Did you know that cuckoldry has nothing to do with niggers?

baste slavs

Attached: 1521353311881.png (1133x938, 1011K)

>going down on some random drunk chick on the street

Attached: roastie statue.jpg (450x600, 58K)

>communist for like 80 years
>hurr durr based
No. Russia can be useful, but once a commie always a commie.

What you don't understand is that there are 3 women for 2 men in Russia...some will whore out for papers regardless of origin.

3 women for 1 man*

hahahaha I love it, more more more!
when the race war comes, and it will...the blood that will spill on that day will be so sweet. I'm getting hard thinking about it. My emptiness on that day will cease to exist just for a moment, but that moment I will cherish for the rest of my miserable existence.

how come niggers think we care when they fuck our trash?

>tfw no nuclear or race war in your lifetime

Just end our misery.

Attached: 1496489455527.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Every country has it's whores.

The problem in America is that these mudshark whores are put on tv and glamorized and their lifestyle is sold to the little girls watching.

That won't happen in Russia. She's more likely to become a social outcast for this than be celebrated for it.

what a fool you are
you must embrace the decay, it is the only way to speed up the collapse
once the structure has been leveled we go in and cleans the land, blood and fucking soil

Russians beat up niggers. They dont approve of miscognetion. Perhaps we should do the same

Cause niggers have small dicks

The absolute state of Russian women.

Attached: meanwhile in russia.webm (196x358, 2.88M)

Attached: 1441301265911.jpg (815x777, 432K)

Everywhere you go they dress the same.

You must be a sad lonely virgin if you think that level of intimacy with a drunken slut equates to actual fucking. This happens to me with girls after closing time most weekends. Doesn't mean I end up fucking them. Most I ever get is a blow job. It's just horseplay.

Picture looks staged anyway. She is doing it for the camera not muh diversity.

Still thanks for more confirmation that most poltards are sock-fucking neckbearded cucks with stick arms and bad acne.

There is no "last bastion" of anything, (((american))) culture has ruined the entire world.

hhahah fuck SLAV(E)S!

slavic girls are knowns whores you delusional poltards

Russia being a bastion of white race after the end of WW II. What? You mean those East Asian Slavs?

>A brit and a russian reproducing
>stuff of nightmares

looks like someone is getting free burger king for life!

>/Pol is unironically defending Russia on this
XAXAAXAXXXAXAXAXAXAXA

Reminder that Russia has a propaganda psyop troll factory. I know most of you are all hypocrites. It's only bad when da joos do it.

these threads