Jews are the true Master Race by the merits of Social Darwinism

Jews are the true Master Race by the merits of Social Darwinism

Attached: chadjew.png (6340x1959, 505K)

Big if true

Good this is what I paid for

Has been controlling the world since 4000 bc.

No.

Sage

Do not try to gas the Jew. That's impossible. Instead, only realize the truth... You are the Jew. Then you will see that it is not the Jew that gets gassed, it is yourself.

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 8K)

A parasite is not alpha.

If a tick carries a disease that kills a wolf is the tick superior to the wolf?

If a horse is ridden by a person..

Based. Jews get expelled because they get too successful too fast. The white people fear the superior Jewish people, and I can't blame them. Look at any field, and, despite the small population, the Jews have a top 5 contributor whether it be science, art, music, tech, philosophy, and so on. Good to know they never did nor will be able to do anything about it. Keep crying stormfags

Becoming the master race means demanding one set of standards and laws for yourself and something completely different for everyone else.

So you’re saying jews are little dicked faggots and the goyim are speed demon studs with horse cocks?

Name the top five Jewish musicians right now

I guess you could look at it that way. Does it make you feel better though

>social darwinism
>the opinions of retards is a legitimate evolutionary theory

Jews are affirmative action cucks. Minority sympathy beneficiaries.

I heard mormons are the real jews, and the jews are fake mormons

This is elegant. See goyim, you can never be this creative!

>what is jazz/big band/ orchestra

If the Jews hate the arabs so much why did they move right into the middle of their neighborhood? I think the Jews have a secret crush on the Arabs. The Jew hits them and pulls their hair but we know you’re secretly obsessed and in love with them. Question is, when do the Jews and Arabs finally get together and make some babies?

Anthony Weiner and Huma were just the trial run. This shit is about to get freaky!

Shem will be proud.

>Jews
Spend 1.3 billion dollars directly and even more indirectly to get a President elected
>Jow Forums
Spends their free time in between cleaning grime off their parents' basement wall to get a different President elected

We all know who won there.
Although, I do admit, the Jews are like roaches, every time you think you've finally exterminated them, they just come back.

>dependent on another race for survival

>mispelled shekels
master-race indeed

the real jews are mostly gone. they were replaced by Khazars.

>implying being a pop artist means shit

Jews control the music media that make the music, while they have nignogs make the money for them.

Also, look up top classical musicians. Either Asian or Jewish

Religious/Ethnic argument was why go there, and in certain places who value this argument that's the reason Jews are gonna state. But let me be clear: the real reason why we stay there is because most of us were born there, this isn't stated as much but this is the real reason.

Jews dont get affirmative action you fucking retard

>no such thing as real Jews anymore...just satanic gargoyles.

Yeah but the Jews and Arabs are destined to join together into one people. Abraham wants it. You think he wants cousins to fight forever? I don’t think so.

No, they just invented it. You are fucking retard if you believe it is all based on merit. Israel is plenty enough example of that. The only reason it exists is because of a corrupt lobby and goyshekels.

What I'm saying is, nobody really cares about Abraham bar the orthodox. We are here to stay, out of inertia.

I met quite a Jews and Israelis, specifically. Honestly, I usually hit it off better with Israelis than most people in MENA.

Ironically, the nicest Israelis to me were ashkenazi hairy blond types. Mizrahis, people that look indistinguishable from me, have been the most skittish & awkward people to deal with. Some are outright hostile, but I’ve only seen this online. Kind of defies logic.

And it’s a legit argument. I know most of you hail from European nations, but ethnically I think you’re more Semitic than palistinean sperm cocktails larping as Arabs.

Jews and Arabs are definitely making babies. The one state solution guarantees it. The angel promised Hagar he would make Ishmael a great nation with 12 princes. 12 tribes plus the Jews (Jews =the lost tribe) which is 12+ 1= 13.

13 tribes of Israel rule the world.

>shitty visuo-spatial skills
>genome riddled with debilitating diseases due to millenia of inbreeding
>master race

Attached: 1528751261587.png (317x476, 204K)

Ashkenazis are usually cuck lefties. So they like any shitskin they meet, just like antifa worships niggers.

True if big.

>Jews are successful in the system they created

shocker.

It's not even a bad quote. I've noticed this. I've become the jew. I want what the jew wants and I hypocritically condemn them for succeeding where my people (and more importantly myself) have failed. Chuchill wrote that jews"are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world." .. I agree.

Attached: pardon-me.jpg (750x375, 32K)

Not necessarily. The cultish hassidics who dress like Taliban are usually ashkenazi. See pic related.

Nationalism is fine, especially for a new nation like Israel. But Jewish mizrahi shitskins thinking they’re hot shit is fucking hilarious. If it wasn’t for well educated ashkenazi migrants from Europe, Israel would’ve been a 4th world shithole. Are you Mizrahi?

Attached: ECD4EF44-7EBF-4212-80BB-C19F653742A8.jpg (600x400, 49K)

are you sure that isn't just three little jewish pimps about to sell some sand nigger girls at the market?

Does it make you feel better to destroy all things of pureness and beauty because your people are not imbued with those traits?

Attached: sig.jpg (612x612, 114K)

Semites are the master race you dumb cuck.

Look at the difference between the Jewish immigrants from Arab countries to Europe and the Arab immigrants to European countries. Both came from the same countries. The Jewish ones are all extremely successful and won many noble prizes. Like for example, look for Algerian noble prize winners, they are all Jews. The Arabs all turned into rapists and rioters in Europe. You're truly subhuman. Accept it

It's so cool. They are dressed like Merlin.

Benjamin’s wife just went to jail. I say he gets himself a nice young Palestinian girl and makes peace with her if you know what I mean!!!

Yes. Hassidics need to party, too. Little pimp shlomo on the left is leading his bottom bitch Rachel by the hand to rabbi yitzhak shekelburg for a fun time.

Attached: DyingofJewry.webm (654x360, 2.89M)

Seems a little redundant for a lampshade to be casting shade.

What if god is somehow giving the Jews special intelligence but once the Arabs make peace with the Jews he blesses them? Do you really hate Arabs so much?

Totally unrelated but I got a jewish gf and I am visiting Israel soon to meet their family.

How do people from Israel feel about spaniards and "interracial" relationships (We are both blonde with green eyes anyway)

Sorry but cannot find any jew in Jow Forums

Attached: hy.png (297x297, 69K)

is it jew mother?? we must've found the nest

HAHAHAHAHAAH WTF IS THAT OMFDGFGSDF G

150% of finest jew

That doesn't work here, Mr. Shekelberg. You know you can't give an honest answer to any of these questions.

Truly vile Semitic gargoyles.

Don't forget this is race is not over yet

Attached: anglerfish.jpg (478x320, 34K)

Kek you’re a dirty mizrahi shitskin, aren’t you?
And for the love of everything holy do not equate a Saudi with loser maghrebi rapefugees. NAFRIS aren’t arabs. Syrians aren’t arabs. The Arabs are only found in Arabian peninsula. Period.

Mizrahis are even hated in Israel. Look at mizrahi vs ashkenazi representation in politics, academia, and tech. Even your fellow countrymen know how useless you are. Go peddle some hummus, shlomo...

How many Arabian gulfies do you see hopping boats bound for Europe? Exactly.

You are right. I'm just saying that what politicians say out loud doesn't always conform to reality (shocker). Cheers Saudi bro.
This is the first step. Anything after this is just staying informed and voting.

I think god is a super intelligent alien and he’s tricking the Arabs and the Jews. The entire story of issac and Ishmael is so suspicious. God tricked Abraham into impregnating Hagar and then “changed his mind” with Sarah. Ishmael has a purpose for the future of the Jews. Bank on it.

fucking kek

That nightmare of a woman is actually a dirty Pali. You can clearly hear her calling her spawn “GHASSAN, GHASSAN!”....

God is going to mind control the Jews into mating with Palestinians and vice versa. Ithe one state solution is the only option but it’s a clever trick.

>Based. Jews get expelled because they get too successful too fast

They get expelled for mostly their Ritual murders of children.

Attached: WyOYVCc.png (1664x5472, 731K)

If the Jews ever get caught doing this shit again its over for them. OVER.

Jews and Arabs are like voltron when then make babies. I bet you Anthony Weiner’s child will be the first x man with mutant powers. He can probably shoot lasers out his eyes and burn nords or maybe mind control Aryans into committing suicide

Attached: 336F3B01-CB0C-4A6A-8079-C3272318C4F0.jpg (800x600, 86K)

It’s funny to see difference in political arguments between western-minded vs. middle-eastern-minded Israelis. It’s staggering.

Peace is coming regardless, our region has wasted so much effort and money over this conflict. We need to move forward. Cheers.

no pali would set foot at the wailing wall you stupid achmed

I speak Arabic, asshole. The wailing wall is in the same campus as the aqsa mosque and dome of the rock, too, you ignorant Somali.

Yeah one more war unfortunately. Or MBS and the Iranian regimes both get overthrown. Those are two options.

I personally think MBS gets overthrown and hanged when he turns 33 after August.

fucking hell fingol utterly destroyed right in this post

oh shit, black skinned saudi inbred utterly annihilated in this post

Keep dreaming, nigger. Ayatoilets will get overthrown by their own people before 2020. We’re making sure of that. Clock is ticking. Mark my words.

Attached: CB4C6F22-60BD-4ACD-97D8-C4CCA1C3555C.jpg (838x468, 59K)

Kike nazis are hilarious lol

>leeches, roaches and virus are the true master race
Fix’d

Good. It's not like you could replace them with anyone worse, Salman, so keep at it.

Attached: 1524974851080.jpg (360x356, 16K)

True. We (KSA, USA, Israel) will make Persia great again. Mullahs have no business running nations in 2018, their rightful place is only the mosque.

The Ashkenazim have very high miscegenation rates. Western Jewish guys are either gay or yellow-fever stricken. The Israelis are all Mizrahi Arabs anyway.

Social Darwinism. PSSH, Ultra Darwinism is where it is at.

Enjoy your time here fernando

a hole in the ground*

Israelis hate White+Jewish relationships. They love Arab+Jewish relationships, though.

It's not uncommon with south Americans at least. t. Am one

>that flag
>that post