How long until this white trash nigger squanders his entire fortune?

How long until this white trash nigger squanders his entire fortune?

Attached: 99f02971d4c1f5e72543b7a5e197407e (1).jpg (1080x1349, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlWuVm_QfPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I give it a year

>Irish
>white

Whiter than you 56

That Mayweather fight was a massive payout. He's set for awhile at least.
also

Attached: 1484730850006.webm (720x484, 1003K)

>Canada
>mutt memeing
It would be funnier if it wasn't so sad

Cucker mcGoyer

Trash sport. Garbage fighter. Closet faggot. Substance abuse.

Broke within the year.

this

Gorilla tattoo
>nigger tier

GIVE ME YER BELT!

When americans stop supporting his behaviour n others like him.

Legal fees will take a nice bite. He will spend the rest on nigger shit like cars and shoes.

after he got his ass beaten thoroughly by mayweather (who wasnt even trying) mcgregor said he thought it was a close fight that he would have had a chance to win if it hadnt been stopped. hes clearly not very bright if that was his genuine takeaway and will probably piss away his cash within the next 5 years.

Why is it fashionable in the US to wear the name of a jew on your underwear?

Attached: 1422514935907.png (519x499, 448K)

you retards love him because he’s the only cultural relevant thing your country has produced in a century

Why is it fashionable for Irishmen to be drunkards and all around niggers?

Oh no Terry Richardson fucked McGreggor too?

He is putting in a show. It is all marketing. In reality he has a lot of business going on. He gets paid on those Instagram posts and he has this new online training program etc. that probably give him a lot of money.

And he is going to fight again this year.

Calvin Klein ain't no friend of mine, I don't want nobody's name on my behind!

>Garbage fighter
Went 10 rounds with greatest boxer of all time in his first-ever pro match. Did both of your parents have Down syndrome, or just your dad?

Attached: chrisburke.jpg (360x418, 25K)

>Sweden
>Opinion on anything involving testosterone
Hey, Bjorn, I think I hear a muslim fucking your dog. Better get in your panic room.

Fuck off mutt

Tell us more about cultural relevancy, you fat, irrelevant hillbilly.

You forgot to change your flag, faggot.

he's playing a gimmick you cazzie
the guy is very humble, hardly a nigger

longer than you mohammad

Attached: 1529705132521.jpg (400x359, 42K)

He's probably worth what like $150M?

His last fight before his retirement will be the Khabib fight that he's doing what he can to hype now. He'll probably get a few mil for that.

If he doesn't get a stake of the UFC like he wants now and his promotions company can't get a few big fighters, then there is no question that he'll be broke within 15 years.

>went 10 rounds in an exhibition match with an over the hill boxer who intentionally stretched the fight
Fixed that for you. For that kind of money and at that point in his career, Mayweather would have given anyone 10 rounds.

Yes. The undefeated GOAT felt like gambling with his jealously-guarded legacy for one more pair of diamond encrusted wingtips. That's exactly what happened. Real sorry your dad died flipping that car in The Road Warrior, by the way.

>gambling
He wasn't fighting Pacquiao again. He was fighting some MMA fighter who had no amateur or professional boxing background for money.

There was no gamble here and just about every bookie predicted as such before the bout.

You are living in fantasy land if you think this is anything but the case.

LOL the hibernigger is married to some vile chav beast, and the millisecond he retires, the fame dissipates and along with it her tingles, she will divorce rape the fuck out of him. He'll chimp out, like a chav, hit her, and then she'll get whatever he was left with too.

>Greatest boxer of all time

Woah there Nelly, Mayweather's good, but he's sure as fuck not the greatest boxer of all time. Leonard, Haggler, Hearns, Duran, Ali, Foreman, Frasier, Robinson, Lamotta, Dempsey, Pep, I could just keep going.

holy shit, that coke?

youtube.com/watch?v=DlWuVm_QfPo

hes at least better than most the fighters you just listed

It always makes me shake my head when some dumbass has their own name tattooed on them. Like how dumb is this motherfucker?

this

You need to be a special kind of stupid to go broke after making, say, 100 Million.

How can it even be possible to squander that much money? even after taxes. You'd have to have zero impulse control and a non-existent awareness of the concept of the future.

McGreggor is not an exceptionally bright guy, but I don't think he's THAT stupid.

Excuse me, but we prefer the term Potato Nigger

Also Conor is the fucking man if only for shitting on Jose Aldo and those Filthy Brazilian animals

I hope he knocks that Muslim fuck Khabib out too

checked

he's married to his longtime gf from before he get famous (was on welfare) and she just gave him a baby about a year ago.

he's more trad than the rest of Jow Forums and y'all want to see him fail? I seriously doubt he'll squander the money tbf