What's wrong with americans?

what's wrong with americans?

Attached: GQz6vnK.jpg (2059x1697, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JRLCBb7qK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly don't know man. The people here are an abomination.

We eat too much
Our healthcare sucks

Uninroically too much freedom

I'm always confused by the abundance of boots in 'restaurants' in the USA. What is wrong with tables? Is it because you are actually too fat to sit on the chairs, so alternatives must be provided?

Do they put something in your water that makes you retarded and so delusional?

Literally americans are either low IQ rednecks or low IQ libetard queer.

Can't you be normal?

In that picture 10 out of visible 13 are fat, that gives you an idea

Americans will be both the worst, and best posters.

I don't know. I ask this every time I'm at the stoplight and see car after car after car driving into Taco Bell, Zaxbys, Mcdonalds, Burger King, Checkers, and watching what has to be literal boulders waddle out to get their food and drinks.

Then I realize, "Holy shit, there is at least 6 fast food chains all beside each other that serve (((food))) laced with so much shit that isn't food at all", and continue driving on. We need a second Civil War, not just to purge degeneracy, but to rid ourselves of these (((corporations))) and (((food industries))) that are turning America into unhealthy, bloated, disease ridden cattle.

Attached: 1529381791985.jpg (612x587, 83K)

Booths are more comfy. And you have it backwards. Chairs are for the fat people, who can’t fit in booths usually.

JUST

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-001553.jpg (515x634, 105K)

They look French to me.

They are comfortable, but they're tacky. You cannot have a unique design style with a booth. It's like you've set up church pews everywhere.

Attached: 1516601765651.webm (638x460, 844K)

Multicultural capitalist Jewry

You're trying to make this about politics

The genetic make up of this country is disgusting

I saw a soccer game on TV last night and saw actual healthy looking white people. I can't remember the last time I saw white people who looked like that.

Imagine going back in time and showing Thomas Jefferson this picture.

Damn, AIDS Skrillex has really packed on the weight since his transition.

No. They're american. These were the fags from the speed running fest.

>Wojak

Attached: Wojak.png (1080x1585, 1.21M)

youtu.be/9JRLCBb7qK8

Whatever. I fucking hate chairs. Also With tables people are always walking around behind you, which is nerve wreaking if you are an American.
>picking design over comfort.
Stay in euro

I cut out sugar, and 90% of fast food and I have literally dropped 15 lbs in a month without exercise. It's all about eating keto now.

>you can't have design and comfort
The American mind.

Attached: 1528902939783.png (438x503, 122K)

Attached: 1524305946126.jpg (140x156, 6K)

>It's all about eating keto now.
Some lardass I go to school with did that and has lost 179 lbs in 6 months. Bad news is that now he has floppy pancake titties.

The same that's wrong with you

>Bad news is that now he has floppy pancake titties.
Were they better when he was full figured? Did he let you tit fuck him?

This is what happens when there is no war. I thought that wars where just unnecessary thing that human beings did throughout history, but now I know why it's needed. It's a necessary evil to purge weak men from this earth.

It has to be something with the food.
I don't have to put up with my chair wobbling if it doesn't move.

We are collectively fat, lazy pieces of shit with a nigger and growing spic problem. We also have this parasite that calls themselves kikes because they were offended at signing their names next to what they perceived to be a cross. They also love to suck baby dick and fuck over the goyim all over the world.

This is "America". Fuck you.

Come to the midwest.

this

They're myopic dipshits who don't have passports and have an average double digit IQ

Attached: 33782038_221202641812346_756719885471449088_n.jpg (960x452, 50K)

we have so many choices here, people just started making shit up.

no one eats at Red Robbin. Must be the left coast.

We're the subject of a massive social engineering project which you will be subjected to once it succeeds in turning us all into cattle.

The Uglies Collective.

"low IQ rednecks" are literally superior to the French in every regard that it is possible to be superior to someone. More Ohioans have been to space than the fucking French.

Clean-up the Gene Pool, urgently!

White People.

Lefties.

Other than the fact that we all eat at Chilis and use white iphones?

Outcasts Collective.

too many endocrine disruptors in the environment (estrogen from birth control, plastic, onions, etc.)
turns people in to soft fat faggots

jesus christ. tell me again how (((they))) aren't poisoning the water.

Stage III malignant Jew infection.
Chemo started on 20JAN2016. Progress is still indeterminate, but outlook appears to be getting better slowly.

He's right.
t.fellow Ohioan.

Attached: Screenshot_166.png (297x514, 351K)

You're right, Americans don't seem to realise that even if 56% of your country is "100% white european", they're still all mutts by European standards because they have genes from all over Europe.
Saying that though there are plenty of good looking white Americans.

Entitled pricks.
This is the best explanation I’ve come up with .
The current culture has made everyone think they’re some fucking special hero.

I'm not up to date on my Dante. What circle of hell is this?

Attached: bird_flu_chan.png (519x735, 264K)

the one where you go if you are into anime

Attached: typical-progression-of-aids.png (1044x728, 584K)

> americans

> shows an unrelated picture of a bunch of fucking downs-syndrome abortion failures with severe aspergers

way 2 go m8 u got us good

REMINDER: sunday 11AM this tranny shit begins again. get your printscreen buttons ready for more tran memes

>come to US
>be tall and fit
>obese people all around me
>everything is drive through, peopel don't even exit cars
>see cars circling around the parking lot, ask my friends what's that about
>"user, they are waiting for a space nearer to the mall, so they don't have to walk much"
>enter walmart, it's like another dimension, everyone is weird and disfigured
>girls of all colors aproach me all the time, complementing my look, could fuck any female if wanted to
>niggers acting just like in movies, loud and violent

Feels good getting out of that shithole.

is that really the same guy? LMAO

Attached: 1529103862833.jpg (1018x1024, 154K)

This. Another hard red pill to swallow but its true.
Tough men after war create easy times for weak men to destroy everything, and the cycle repeats.

>Preprare your diddley-hol.....ah I mean my diddly-hole is prepared, plz stick ur peenor in my open wound!

Attached: Ooos wrong hole.png (1560x1070, 916K)

uncanny

Attached: 1519176053956.jpg (600x800, 108K)

sounds depressing

What’s wrong with you and your obsession

Nah. One has detached earlobe.
It does help that degeneracy takes on the same face though.

Every redneck I've known has had infinitely more common sense than cityfags.

Imagine if that thing sat next to you

I'd run out of the room screaming

Self-realization as the ultimate expression of individuality combined with body dysmorphia justified as healthy by leading (((psychologists)))

fucking disgusting

Attached: goebels.jpg (400x300, 6K)

Daily reminder that baldness is associated with high testosterone levels so this tranny taking estrogen supplements and t-blockers STILL has more testosterone than you if you have a full head of hair.

Attached: Untitled.png (267x353, 188K)

not sure
what?

Attached: 1529730417724.jpg (600x906, 131K)

>Mfw when I am banned from their gay little twitch channel
>Never even spoke on their channel
>Only use twitch for fgc tournament degeneracy
>FGC has tonnes of "girl" gamers that I shit on and have shat on consistently for years
>I've even shown up in person at evo to insult them
>Im guessing this is why I am banned

>mfw when one of these idiots thought I would sub to their gay little dilation event just to tell them how ridiculous they look

Attached: 1515027746259.jpg (960x849, 191K)

it has been debunked on multiple occasions, do your research mate

It's like aids skrillex had a sex change OP to hide after the election and is smiling slyly at his ruse.

not that guy but dht is the reason for male pattern baldness, which is a derivative of testosterone

Another Jow Forums meet up?

they live in a society

Attached: brad.jpg (1012x864, 84K)

Honestly I'm just amazed that people like this actually exist.

kirk hammett looks like shit now

It's the estrogen in the water from the birth control.

And it's turning the friggin FROGS GAY

says france

those are people who work for SGDQ, at least some of them. the person with the purple hair on the right is protomagicalgirl
so while most of them are presumably US youre talking about the staff of an event that has adopted a far left policy over the last few years. no wonder you find a lot of jews there

Attached: globalists.jpg (800x450, 203K)

Wrong. We're less free now than a hundred years ago. The government knows everything about you. Your health, what you write online, what food you like, what movies you watch, everything you buy, and so on. You want to start a business? Here's thousands of rules you have to know and follow or else we will stop you. The government will also fuck you over if you don't hire enough brown and "queer" people. You want to build a house? Here's a whole book of rules and regulations that you have to follow, and in many cases you have to pay a fortune to the state just to get the right permit. You want kids? The state will take them if you're guilty of wrongthink. You just want to sit outside and enjoy the weather? That's fucking loitering mate, the cops will drag you away.

You're free to consume, that's it. You're free to choose between an Iphone or a Samsung. You don't want a cellphone? How selfish, your employer always need to be able to reach you! Have fun being unemployed.

Hey, is it just me or does that bald dude with the mullet have little tits?
If he's thinking of a sex change, and on the female hormones, he'll never pass. Deluded as fuck.

Do you see people like them on the regular or are they still some kind of hidden creature? When you meet them, how do they behave?

Attached: harvey.gif (250x140, 1.27M)

Wait gold on that thing has tits

Is that a plebbit meeting?

I don't know where you're from, or where you spend your time, but I've been noticing that young people actually look a lot healthier in most of the country.
I drive a truck, so I see literally thousands of people a day, and most of the fatties are women and old people.
I see a lot of Chads and Stacys, and lots of white families with strong looking fathers and attractive young mothers.
t. Truck driver east of the Mississippi