>pro white >being a christian - pick one

kikes and christcucks are two sides of the same coin.

Tell me the name of one historian, geneticist, or anthropologist that believes Jesus was primarily of European descent
If you can't, tell me why you worship a brown jew on a stick.
inb4 butthurt christcucks try to derail the argument because they can't back up their fringe identity christian beliefs with any credible sources.

Attached: jesuss.jpg (624x463, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4suri
youtu.be/5lYQ-Kkdh6k
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get right

streamable.com/4suri

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

How many athiests does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Zero, they can't screw anything because they are dicklets.

Attached: atheist.jpg (1067x846, 124K)

>attacks Christians
>hides his third world flag

Christianity has never been pro-white. When Christ returns the last thing that will matter is skin color.

As opposed to christians who are every woman's dream right?

Attached: christcucks.jpg (710x623, 142K)

>When Christ returns the last thing that will matter is skin color.
spoken like a true cuck

Fuck off back to /lefypol/

Is this attractive?

Attached: banana.jpg (600x379, 43K)

It’s true, you can’t be a Christian and a white supremacist. There is no Jew nor Greek when you become Christian everyone is welcome. Civic nationalism is compatible tho and that’s what I am.

>no argument to provide and no evidence that jesus was of european descent
Christcucks everyone.

Attached: cuckstianity.jpg (652x774, 62K)

no one argues jesus was european.

OP can't "inb4". Must be a faggot to even try.

>t. butthurt shitskin christkike

Nobody is arguing that Jesus wasn't a jew nor does anyone care because ethnicity doesn't matter. Ethnicity and skin color are leftie faggot topics.

Wait a few minutes. The bronze age fantasists are slow tonight.

>white
>blacks are the original europeans

pick one

No he was a lying kike who based his whole message on a fraud and bullshit. The Jews didn't accept Christ because according to their jew bible (stolen from Roman, Greek, and Egyptian lore), all their prophets and lineage said their messiah would NOT be divine. Once Jesus started talking that son of god bullshit, jews knew he was a fraud. A fraud based upon their own fraud beliefs.

what?

Yeah.. Jesus was probably brown.. like most Hebrews in His day.. I don't think come Judgement Day, God is going to meme and say only Whites get into Heaven.

You atheists get the rope to come the 2nd American Civil War. You lead masses to degeneracy and hedonistic values. You are just as subversive and slippery as kikes, and use deceit and lies to twist other minds.

Attached: 1525189429801.jpg (540x762, 126K)

You can't worship a kike and claim to be against kikes you kike.

2 questions, do you hate blacks, latinos, abos, and any other race that is not white? Do you want a nation only for white people?

All squares are rectangles. Not all rectangles are square.

>What is a Hebrew
>What is YHWHism
>What is Judaism created by the Pharisees
>What is the Jew
>What is Jesus Christ saying the Pharisees that created Judaism are of their father, Satan
>What is Jesus Christ being killed by the whims of the Pharisees after they manipulated the masses to go against Him
>What is the 144,000 Hebrews that will not accept Satan as their savior and avoid being btfo
>What is the 99.4% of the Jewish Population accepting Satan as their savior and be btfo

Do you just.. not do research? Call everyone a kike on a stick worshiper? If you know, ya pick up a Bible, read it, you'll see somethings. But the the repetitiveness of kike on a stick is on par with lebbit. Guess what, America was founded on Christian Principles, the one of the Founding Fathers were Christian. If you drop that memeflag and it shows U.S, then you truly will get the rope like the manipulative peon you are. So go on, drop it fag.

Attached: 1525401029706.jpg (480x720, 76K)

>If you know, ya pick up a Bible, read it, you'll see somethings

Hilarious how you christcucks keep updating your work of fiction in order to keep up with the times.

that explains all the eye witness martyrs.

>This fucking Israeli recycling his JIDF propaganda.

I follow the true European faith of my ancestors.

Attached: 1528990813953.png (607x608, 406K)

> jesus
You mean rabbi Yeshua bar-Yosef?

Attached: 1496620528872.jpg (797x925, 290K)

> being this cucked

Attached: IMG_20180607_052704.jpg (1000x700, 48K)

If you dug up American people in 2000 years and used their features to determine what Donald Trump looked like it would be a complete disaster and not scientific. This "image" of Jesus is ridiculous, not because of his race, but because such dishonestly is being pedaled as truth. This is completely bogus. Jesus Christ was the son of God, not truly human, and could have looked like anyone.

What is Atheism? Rejction of god, nothing more nothing less. That cannot be degenerate. Atheism is not inherently anti white and pro jew like christianity.

Attached: 1496011598693.png (512x588, 233K)

>memeflag

Attached: 1528694714400.png (637x332, 57K)

The attacks on Christianity have been increasing a lot lately. Seems they're getting a little scared, which indicates that we're on a righteous path.

Attached: jewshiptroopers.jpg (600x612, 87K)

fucking shit when will you shills leave? Jesus is who he proclaimed himself to be. He is God with us. He was born at the center of the worled, between africa, asia, and europe, and came in the fullness of time, during the reign of the first roman emperor.

He paid for our sins

To claim knowledge you could not possibly know is in fact degenerate. If you can't prove you're not a brain in a vat, if you can't prove that the universe isn't holographic, then you definitely cannot prove whether a god exists or not. Atheism is not intellectual.

> i have no arguments

Attached: 1525955294369m.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

>>if you don't worship the god of the jews and don't want a jew to be the lord of your fellow white people you're a kike
So, this is your brain on Abrahamic desert cult?

Attached: 1529614565645.jpg (646x789, 158K)

He is the God of all men, not just the Jews. You don't seem to know very much about this person you hate so dearly

Attached: atheist.jpg (741x649, 89K)

Only (((They))) would be so Narcissistic as to kill anyone who worships than one god

How anyone can believe a an obviously self-serving book written by Jews which proclaims them to be "the chosen people" is beyond me.

Then explain to me why majority Atheist countries such as Czech Republic, Estonia and Iceland continue to stay based while highly christian countries such as France, Greece and Ireland are cucked beyond belief? Did you know Hungary one of the most anti migrant country is highly atheist? I must add that Paganism is a growing religion in these based countries, Icelanders are still culturally Pagan and Germanic Paganism is a growing religion there. They kicked out Jewish bankers and banned circumcision recently which did trigger kikes and their slave christian dogs.

Attached: unnamed (6).jpg (494x298, 67K)

>Meme flag
>Anti Christian

This is becoming a daily thing.

Attached: absolutely decadent.jpg (593x610, 91K)

Is there anything more cucked than being ch*istian?

Attached: Christian Ancestor.jpg (850x400, 72K)

Former Eastern Bloc countries are based because they experienced the evils of Marxism first-hand. Iceland has the population the size of a small town and doesn't count for anything.

Attached: identity.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Large aspect of christianity is deep self reflection. In a sense you can be christian without attending church and so on. And If your argument against it is jews; you dont criticize any aspect of what christianity teaches, you only state that it goes against alt right way of thinking. Should we base our religion on the basis of it appeasing certain political belief. Or wheter or not the religion benefits mankind and the individual man.

>meme flag is my only argument, now bend your knees to dead kike on a stick and get butt fucked by our pedo priest
No thanks.

Attached: 2018-06-10-13-58-03_1528620981691.png (1085x808, 1014K)

The dislike for christianity is not just because of it's Jewish origins. But mostly because of what it preaches. Christianity is directly in conflict with tribalism and ethno nationalism.

Love your enemies, meek shall inherit the earth, there is neither male nor female, you are all equal, welcome foreigners as your own, hate your family and yourself to be my disciple etc... etc... It's not that christianity has been wrongly interpreted, christianity is simply wrong. We would be far better off following the true European faith of our ancestors than following jewish fairy tales.

Attached: 618a6332a09e6ff88d59d014f673b38ff04d4dc8_1_600x343.jpg (600x343, 95K)

Thank you for proving my point.

Totally agree. Actually, all the Abrahamic religions are a total cuckery.

Your crooked nose is showing, Schlomo.

Still with the pirate flags.

Attached: jesus face.jpg (408x1024, 77K)

Absolutely brainlet. Not even convinced you're Jewish anymore. Just an edgy under-ager

Attached: jesusnice.png (1288x1732, 584K)

Anyone who took the vargpill knows how this convo goes

It's almost as if instead of discarding everything non-white like an autistic retard your start realizing race is not the most important thing
Reminder that plenty of white people are objectively trash, whiteness alone is not goodness

I never said being religious is inherently intellectual. However, plenty of the smartest men who ever lived believed in God, and it's because one must accept that the more knowledge you obtain the more questions there are. Atheism is kind of an edgy brainlet tier reaction to religion and I am very skeptical of how someone could be so certain no God exists. It is more likely one does than does not as something cannot come from nothing, there must be a catalyst.

Attached: CpiJrSlWgAARD6_.jpg (822x1200, 138K)

The meme magic was real after all?

Attached: 2018-06-10-13-58-03_1528621379860.png (1085x808, 1011K)

also if Jesus being non-white comes off as a surprise to you or if you think it does to anyone, you should neck yourself

The true religion is new age.

>memeflag
>le kike on a stick argument
Pathetic

The New Testament tell us not to let anyone into our home who isn't Christian, there's nothing in the Bible that says it's wrong for you to love your own people, and to defend what is yours.

>It tells us faggots are not welcome in God's kingdom.
>It tells us kikes are servants of the devil.
>It tells us people who don't work should starve.

Christianity teaches us that the nuclear family is the bedrock of a healthy society. The story of the tower of Babylon tells us that God intended for the races to live seperatly, only jews want a multicultural world because Judaism teaches that they are the chosen people/global elite destined to rule over all goyim. Supremacy is inherently a jewish trait.

I'm not even a Christian.

Why do I have a French flag if I'm in Italy

Arguing about it either way is stupid. What is the relevance of race when discussing the son of God? Jesus was not an ordinary person and could have looked like anyone.

>DNA isn't important

Scalding hot take

That's weird with flags. I have English flag despite using Swedish proxy.

You don't have to hate various sub species to want the benefits of living in a homogenous country, you bigot

>would rather breed with a morbidly obese inbred white trash girl with an 80 IQ than a perfectly proportioned Indian with a 130 IQ
No one said DNA isn't important. But the variance within races is much higher than between.

I agree with you that Atheism isn't that intellectual. Like how can you be so certain that there are no Gods?! Most atheists I have talked to are actually Agnostic they don't outright reject the presence of there being a God. They don't believe in Gods either. Agnostics are pretty neutral. Now what I'm trying to say is believing in no God is better than believing in Yahweh. As Sage Vikernes once said I see whites becoming atheists as they rejecting (((christianity))) which is of course a good thing but the next step is to accept the True European faith.
youtu.be/5lYQ-Kkdh6k

Attached: 1505077530730.jpg (720x317, 54K)

corsica isn't italy

>Christianity teaches us that the nuclear family is the bedrock of a healthy society
Dumb Christcucks and Mud Mamas love to add the word "christian" to family values. Little do they know, Christianity is not only anti-white but also anti-family.

What are "traditional Christian" family values?

Like goat fucker Abraham trying to kill his own son? Or Jew Jesus encouraging European women to become degenerate nuns and stop making white babies?

Christianity is a Jewish sect which is now the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing.

Pro-White Pagan family values
Multi racial Christian v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ faggy morals

PICK ONE.

What exactly are "Traditional Christian family values?" Varg explains:
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE

Attached: 8xvwcg.png (775x300, 315K)

>indian

So my son can smell like shit and be 5'5 with a 4 inch penis? Great example lol

Attached: JIDF2.png (274x242, 17K)

>claim to be against jews
>worship a kike

this is why you people are a laughing stock

You realize that they smell bad because they eat 18 pounds of curry every day, not because of genetics, right? I live in Toronto, aka Little India, and westernized Indians generally smell fine.

The church is also full of pedos and people who have covered for other pedos. I'm no shitty atheist, but I can't take catholics who ignore the molestation stuff seriously.

Not to mention the migrant worshipping.

Before we, the Jews, gave you the gift of Christianity, you were banging your cousin in a sacrificial filth pit.

Attached: cucktholics.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

Sounds like you are a superficial person not deserving a child in the first place.

I work with dozens of them, pajeet, and no they don't.

And of course you ignore their average height of 5'5 and worlds smallest penises. Get fucked civnat.

Modern day Jews that you "hate" so much (aka you) are not descended from Abrahamic Jews. They are not the "chosen people" that the Bible makes reference to. They're fake Jews. Here's what Jesus said about fake Jews:

John 8
>42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

>43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

>44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 2
>8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

>9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: JIDF1.jpg (650x592, 274K)

>my way of worshipping a kike sect is the correct one

Sure whatever

weak bait today moshe. Cuckstianity literally comes from the desert. It isn't european.

Attached: retard larper.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Supremacy is inherently a jewish trait.
No you kike, realizing that christniggers are low IQ sub humans not your brothers like rabbi Yeshua bar-Yosef said isn't supremacy. We call it race realism. Enslaving others by replacing their natural religion and culture with your Abrahamic sect is a Jewish trait.

PAGANISM is woke on the nigger question (pic related). Unlike christkikenity it doesn't tell us that we are all equal, it recognizes christniggers and shitskin christ kikes as being inferior subhumans which has now been proved by science and IQ tests. Paganism and science go hand in hand, Paganism is the truth.

Attached: Paganism is based on Science.png (1080x1713, 679K)

No, I want him to have a better life than me. Physically, mentally, spiritually. You don't do that by screwing with his hardware from birth.

I was pointing out that both of his choices are shit.

Attached: 33782038_221202641812346_756719885471449088_n.jpg (960x452, 50K)

>pro white
>Christian
Pick one.

Okay, Christian. Sage.

>my way of worshipping a kike sect is the correct one
My way, as in following what Jesus actually said? Yeah, I'd say that's the correct way. You've got nothing. You're nothing more than an emotionally driven simpleton with a hate filled heart. But I've got good news for you. God will always be there waiting for you if you change your mind.

Attached: christ insanity.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

Don't feed the Jew

wow good meme user. definitely convinced everyone here that you don't have an IQ a full standard deviation below the average white person.

We know exactly what He looks like, have for a long time.

Attached: 101E0F19-BF7B-4D95-8330-6CD731E480B3.jpg (708x465, 100K)

>white
>christian

Nice oxymoron.

>Expecting christcucks to be anything more than civic nationalist
Well at least they still have their buybulls

Attached: christian conservatism.png (539x1080, 473K)

>your religion determines your race
I'm going to bed now. I'll pray for you.

Attached: brainlethelmet.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Your white genetics are forfeit the minute you join cuckstianity.

> we wuz israelitez and shiiieeet
Whites have our own identity you jew worshiping faggot. Israelites are Jews.

Attached: enlightened christcuck2.jpg (673x537, 182K)

Attached: Christians In A Nutshell by Ludwig Denker.jpg (749x749, 69K)

A better life? That is pretty subjective. Guess you're going to ask your wife how big her dads and grandfathers junk is. Being well endowed doesn't mean you have a good life anyway. Being tall doesn't mean you are healthy. Seems to me you are spiritually bankrupt and your perspective is quite ridiculous.

it's not a claim of knowledge, it's a claim of zero knowledge of god, which is enough to prove he doesn't exist under ANY of the terms given to him by frauds and phonies. Learn fucking science you retard.
He ain't shit. Just another figment of the con artist kike mind, who's whole purpose and mission was a total failure since Christians are a minority group and no one goes to heaven til that fraud comes back. Which is never happening because it's a made up kike story remake of Dionysus. You idiots don't even understand your own religion because you never even read the bible. You just listen to more snake oil hucksters misquoting excerpts to get donations to their legal fund so they can continue to rape kids.

im a greco-roman viking jew
this thread is moot

what is your opinion on the pagans who drank each others cum