Tacos not Pacos

Just cause you eat Mexican food doesn't mean you want your country full of Mexicans.

Attached: lol.png (627x565, 446K)

American mexican food is always TexMex anyways.

seriously why are white women so fucking amazing.

>its a dems once again calling all Mexicans illegals and all illegals Mexicans while trying to call everyone else racist

Attached: 1528813607768.gif (600x338, 1.87M)

Why is our media so embarrassingly awful?

Fuck prude Conservashit white women who vote agaisnt their own gender and economic interests

Latina women are the most gorgeous

>*episode
Jumped the gun on hitting post

Attached: 1529112487027.jpg (660x716, 53K)

This
its the kind of retarded logic that states you cant have a certain haircut because its "owned by a different race"
Absolute retardation

WhaddaMILF!

>the hypocrisy of supporting el tri after fleeing Mexico

That's NPR too.

It's fucking pathetic. I crossed the "I don't' give a fuck what Trump does because it triggers the tards" line a long time ago.

I have zero respect for anyone who publicly agrees with this crap.

absolutely nothing wrong with Tex Mex. Honestly there are very few authentic restaurants where a bastardized chain isnt just as enjoyable.

I was thinking of making this exact post user, well just that screen cap. This baffles my fucking brain, like apparently Mexicans just collectively own everything "Mexican" but they're still not collectively responsible for their crimes. It's ridiculous, that people think this way. They don't have collective ownership over that, it's not like you have to bow down to the Mexican Gods to eat a fucking taco. The best "Mexican" food in this country is made by people who've probably never been to Mexico. It's a style of food and indulgence the Mexicans giving them credit for it. That's not us taking something from their culture and just abusing it either or being hypocrites.

We asked them to come in legally if they wanted in. How does that mean we can't eat tacos if we want? Shit makes no sense. It's just liberal tribalism.

Shit I didn't even think about that. But that's along the same lings of "lump them all together and speak for them" like above.

Also if they DIDNT eat Mexican food they'd get called racists. But if they Mexican food then they're being ungrate to Mexicans? It's just creating a lose/lose for the people they don't like.

Not saying there is anything wrong with it.
Texmex is equally American and Mexican though. It's a hybrid bastard style of cooking from both nations. Leftist can suck it.

I can like the food but not the people.

Just go read the comment sections on those posts. Read how much liberal retards rationalize this behavior.

i just think of ever war we've ever had.

Civil War(Union side)-- Sorry boys no fried chicken
WW2-- No sushi or Sauerkraut for you

>Cheddar cheese my shit up senpai
Texmex is fucking garbage. Sincerely, t.Texan.

yeah, like this

nobody wants to be a nigger, i assure you pedro

Attached: lol.png (568x133, 16K)

definitely not aware of it as you

in KY not too much penetration. i'll eat pretty much anything.

Also lets stop and think for a second about Mexican food. Where did most of those recipes come from? Where did making a bread wrap and putting meat and veggies come from? Pitas, gyros, Greece... Then that moved to Rom and Gul, Spain and the Spanish took those ideas to the new world and cooked with them but the new ingredients.

So "Mexican" food is actually just European, Spanish food. Who's exactly appropriating who's ideas here or not giving credit to who? They don't fucking own the idea of wrapping veggies and meat in fucking bread.

Why is this so hard for people to understand in the media? I don't want illegals in my country, I want tacos. Extremely simple

I don't understand kicking her out, Paco should just jack off into her refried beans in the back. "Here you go Meeesss, careful hot plate!"

Attached: boris-johnson.jpg (2000x2000, 268K)

>y-your tacos are good but IT IS AN AMERICAN TACO

JUST

No... just, no.

I remember the last controversy about Mexican food

Attached: trump taco.png (1019x478, 64K)

I like tacos. I don't mind and even like a few Mexicans. I DO, however, have seething hatred for retarded criminal illegals who get sympathy cards as they take over our jobs, culture and homeland.

Can we make hard shell tacos racist? Just wanna see how looney the left can go

Why not? So you're saying Mexicans invented every single piece of Mexican food, along with no cultural ideas or influences from anywhere else?

You wanna say that?

$10 says it was reporters doing it. Who the hell else would know who they were

I love how Antifa takes the bait.

Miller got accosted by some hipsters when he ain't Mexican food. Then he probably told Nielsen.

"Really Steve? Them fuckers got triggered. I gotta try it. Let's see how many of them fuckers I can draw in."

Trump advisors and cabinet are probably taking bets on how many lefties they draw.

Sarah Sanders probably won the pool by getting kicked out of a restaurant.

I make better "mexican" food than most mexicans. Also, most of what americans think is mexican food is tex-mex and 100% made in the USA.

>t low IQ subhuman

Why would any Trump team member eat in public or have any food served to them in a restaurant without a food tester?

I'd be ordering food under an alias.

The spics and illegals in the kitchen will spit in your food, give you hepatitis. This is why TRUMP said he only ate fast food and stuff his people cook him.

>be against illegal immigration
>go to mexican restaurant owned by legal immigrant
>people throw a hissy fit

what the fuck

Implying any of the spics in the kitchen know who they are

the antifa/NGO/SEIU thugs stalking them would go talk to the waiters out back... tip 'em off.

>Just cause you eat Mexican food doesn't mean you want your country full of Mexicans.
Speak for yourself, user.

Attached: wrap'd.jpg (780x465, 94K)

Mexican food in America isn't even actually Mexican food.

It's like the California Roll. Literally doesn't exist in Japan because Avocado is not native to Japan.

Same shit with Chinese food. There are Chinese food in America that don't exist in China

The guy who founded Taco Bell isn't even Mexican.

California made the Fortune Cookie so we outplayed China

Or maybe make Corona the official beer of the alt-right? Have fun and fuck over a brand.

>stopping illegal spics means you can't eat at a legal spic's restaurant
?

I have Mexican in-laws because my brother got spicc'd, so I've had the "real" deal... I prefer my Americanized tex mex. Flour tortillas, lettuce and cheese...

This is what I'm trying to say but the thread wasn't having it so good luck convincing them of a rational argument that deflates liberal retardation.

>year 0 + 1.5 of Trump
>media still doesn't get concept of legal immigration