Is this bitch serious??

Is this bitch serious??

Attached: 8E868E2C-2BA4-4E91-9BA7-B32099C5B80F.jpg (750x608, 132K)

Attached: 1529464631365.png (460x288, 144K)

Who’s this? What’s it all about?

i heard its actually a phrase from the bohemian grove club , for there satanic rituals

Trumps wife acting like a fucking kid.

Attached: 1527853886620.gif (214x200, 180K)

I really dont care if somebody smuggles their kids and it gets them taken away for a while. maybe they'll learn.

fuck the first family. grifters all of them.

These jews have really been out lately.

Attached: 1529470280850.jpg (459x1024, 85K)

tell your government to stop kidnapping them for satanic rituals , they do the same with your in your own country dumbass

Tom Arnold said the same thing.

This is why it is a big ass deal. A lot of those tiny burritos were probs gonna be sold, fucked, and eaten.

posting in a slide thread.

Attached: MotoGP sliding.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

> MELANIA IS DEAD
> MELANIA TRIED TO AN HERO
> MELANIA IS DIVORCING DRUMPF
*Melania takes a page from her husbands playbook and creates a savage, direct, and hilarious meme just by wearing some cheap sample jacket some company sent her*
> REEEEEEEEEE

Oh wow. I thought it was angelina jolie or some slag I never heard of. Trumps wife was literally last person on my mind. Thanks
What does it say? Really don’t care .... .... ....

Attached: EAB68329-FA8A-4F77-BF7D-FC6397D4B42A.jpg (366x500, 49K)

Mad faggot?
No, no one cares about your feigned outrage. get over it. sage.

>“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!
Lmao

its amazing how dumb trumptards are

I 100% believe she's just tone death/disconnected/literally bought the jacket because she saw someone she admires wearing it in a photo since she's a former model and probably still keeps up with that stuff.

It’s hilarious how salty anti trump babies are

>For a while
user, some of them are being handed to adoption services. That sort of practice is up there with Israelis kidnapping babies in the hospital and telling the parents the baby died and then putting it up for adoption.

That's 100% dumb

that means nothing though coming from a trumptard

That jacket is $51.000. I love it.

I don't care about shit I'll never know or be apart of

not adoption, foster care.
This is what you do with ALL children whose parents are criminals.

We do it to citizens too.
What else are we supposed to do? Let criminals abuse children? Abandon them?

>its amazing how dumb trumptards are
Good thing you’re the good guys.

Attached: E2797377-0878-415C-A41E-BCFF4FA4B58A.gif (500x328, 469K)

this right here ,

Why do you care?

no one is asking you koala boy

you are the criminals you fool , you pretend to your putting them in there but your selling them to pedos

Nonwhites aren't human, it doesn't matter.

Except they didn't care when it was happening under Obama, for some reason.

Hmm, really activates the almonds.

>One post by this ID

Attached: 1529463885876.png (1484x997, 1.6M)

womp womp

Melania is such a dumb cunt

No user, the incident I'm referring to actually happened under Obama, who had a similarly shitty immigration policy but because he had a D next to his name people ignored it/acted like he had enacted open borders to score political points

Are you an illegal kid of an illegal, or have an illegal kid you're bring over?

No?

Then why do you care? There's literally nothing you can affect with your "care", nor is there anything you will get out of it.

thats because your stupid media hits shit i never liked odumbo all the past presidents are the same shit

Why do you care?

lol subhuman is you , and you'd never say it to anyways face

troll on a troll

on a troll

Do they care though? They didn't care when the other presidents did it, and they only started caring about Trump doing it two weeks ago. I think the first lady is right.

lol your not from here so you don't know whats going on

no body cares about illegal immigrants do the smart thing America

What is going on? Been busy with work and kids bdays. Is it finally habbebin?

t. Shitskin subhuman

Which are you, a nigger or a mestizo?

Or maybe a gook or jew?

both reps and dems are the same shit playing people . and fuck odumbo and george w same shit

They didn't care when it was King nigger doing it.

melania is leaving donald trump and has joined forces with the left and publicly asked for help because donald was abusing her and raping her

Will you kill yourself if he gets re elected? Please?

Why do you care so much? Does this affect your personal life? If the news didn't tell you about it you wouldn't even know. You'd still go on about your life as you are now.

its funny how you act like an ashole but dump and his friends and hitalry do the same thing to white kids your just to stupid to realize it ,

I'm getting echoes of the Stolen Generation from these events.
Any abo kid being taken away from their family is now screaming about being "stolen" no matter what, like "Your dad was raping you and your mum was trying to pimp you out to the elders for smokes, you can't live with them."
"MUH LAND! MUH STOLEN GENERATION!"

Canada is lost, gremany france are lost. The UK is losing. The only ones we have left are you aussies. japan and Italy arnt white. So they dont count.

no

That has nothing to do with anything. People don't care either way and are just mad that Melania pointed it out.

because there just kids you asshole , when it happens to one of your own , you'll do the same thing

This. This week, if anything ought to be a great deterrent to keep these "loving" families together by not coming here. I bet it doesn't work tho

I don't care. And yes, she is serious.

Attached: IMG_6929.jpg (750x605, 51K)

you watch
trump will defund planned parenthood abortions
and nobody on the left will be giving a fuck about kids
that's not 4d chess
that's just checkers
dumb left

No.

She and Donald have a fucked up marriage. She is miserable. They are both media OBSESSED and it's taking a particular toll on her.

Imagine for a moment, you're a roastie. All of your friends are raging libtards, you've been bombarded for a lifetime with liberal media and been programmed by it.

Imagine you're married to the most hated man in the popular, cool kid circles.All you've ever wanted was to be loved and accepted.

She can't handle it.

it has everything to do with anything fool , and when the world finds out all the shit this government has done , they'll see you for what you really are

>because there just kids

Whenever anyone goes to jail in the US, they are forcibly separated from their children. You have lived with and accepted this reality your entire life. So the idea that you are now outraged about what is happening is stupid; it's all fake and you're just virtue signalling.

Based melania

Hory shet. Sauce?

But it won't. I'm not crossing into another country illegally with my kid. Horrible shit happens everyday kids get taken from the parents everyday. It doesn't matter in a year you'll forget about this and be pissed off about something else anyway.

vpn

its not fake you fool , your fuckin government is literally kidnapping them when it would be easier to deport both child and family member , god you people are stupid

>you fool
>you fool
stfu you little spic faggot, you write like a retard.

Go to bed, sweetheart.

you don't get it do you your government has people in kidnapping them , but don't worry karma comes to people like you

God damn I love Melania. She totally redeemed herself with that jacket. Get fucked, leftist scum.

sorry but a bunch of trumps administration already admitted they were stealing kids on purpose to punish the parents... which is torture wtf. it has nothing to do with following the law.

Link?

you would never say that to anyones face before getting your teeth knocked out , and one day your country will pay for all the invasions bombings you've done around the world

She should stick to wearing mini skirts and high heels, much better for the roving eye.

kill your self

yes they use children from all over the world for satanic rituals david icke has covered this as well

They do deport them after they detain the parent get their information they ship their asses back. This shit isn't new. The only reason it's making news is because of Trump. Do you cry about all the child soldiers in Africa that are ripped away from their parents and forced to fight a war? I'm sure you don't. I know you don't care you just want to seem like you do. Because you tell yourself you're a good person. But what it boils down to it you're not. You're just as selfish as anyone else.

>adoption

More likely it ends up in some fucking basement that doesn't exist, with Podesta and Alefantis spitroasting it.

lol fuck out of here with that , as i said your country will pay and this shit storm is only the beginning ,

Don't care.

this exactly finally someone that gets it , as I've said they do this with kids in the country as well , but both sides try and hide it , its just getting out more and more

>decades of illegal immigration
>no one really cared
>illegal immigration now affecting public funds and employment
>some people care about that
>no one mentions the kids
>illegal immigration intensifies
>aside from funds and jobs, no one cares
>no one questions parents for bringing children illegally
>illegal immigration intensifies
>no one cares about traffickers raping and killing
>image edited to demonize trump
OH MY GOD WHY DON'T YOU CARE!
>pizzagate / pedogate awareness grows
TOTALLY FAKE

within 10 years, all species of crow will be extinct.

>its not fake you fool
No, I am saying your outrage is fake because you only display it when the Democrats tells you to.

>when it would be easier to deport both child and family member
Asylum seekers can't be deported according to international law you dummy. We have to process their cases first before they can be deported>stealing kids on purpose to punish the parents... which is torture wtf
They aren't being stolen, they are being placed with relatives living in the US, or failing that, foster parents. Torture? No, anyone who goes to jail is separated from their children; this is true in all first world countries. It's not torture, nearly every human being on this planet accepts this.

Punishment is correct though; crossing the US border is a 100% voluntary act. No one is coercing these people to cross the border. They do it knowing the consequences. This isn't a revolutionary idea; there are many borders in life that result in terrible consequences when they are crossed, for example, the freeway or a policeman's gun holster.

Womp Womp

I'm sure it does. But in the meantime I'll keep living my life like I was three weeks ago. You keep up with your fake moral outrage. So you can look morally superior to your group of friends. Tell me what are you doing to make the world a better place? Shit posting on Jow Forums doesn't seem like a good use of time when you could be helping those families. But you won't just like Melanias jacket says. You don't care but you pretend you do and that's all that matters.

its making news because trump ordered his forces to take ALL their children, even from people seeking asylum.

Why does the media even spend time on this BS?

I'm sure it is. Nothing is going to happen. I guarantee it. You willing to die for your cause? I'm 100% sure you're not.

The people calling it fake are complicit in the crimes or are being paid / blackmailed to shill against it.

Most likely they are taking part in it though. There are entire police depts that have all upper management complicit in the kiddie sex trade.

Watch your children, anons.

iam neither dev nor republican idiot , so don't assume shit you don't know , your government does not put them with relatives they sell them , yes because your government arms the gangs and cartels to fuck up the region to cause chaos

Okay and he repealed it. What's the problem?

because Hitler did the same thing, and if the media didnt speak out about it the next thing that would happen is Trump exterminating half a million children to save money.

>Trump commemorates his new media strategy by buying his wife a $51K jacket
>with his new media strategy on it
The absolute madman

you are really stupid , watch when it happens to one of your relative bet your ass is going to be doing the same

It's going to be okay. Just look within and you will find peace.

Attached: 1529440663351.webm (720x720, 1.68M)

Yeah because that would happen. But hey he's going to get impeached soon right?

he didn't repeal it he lied

>its making news because trump ordered his forces to take ALL their children, even from people seeking asylum.

Not quite. Sessions ordered all ayslum seekers to be detained. This is because:
1. Asylum seekers may not be deported until their cases are heard.
2. Asylum seekers are given a court date then released in the US.
3. 70% of asylum seekers don't show up in court and become illegals.

By detaining asylum seekers, we guarantee they are present at their own hearing. Now, because they are detained, their children have to be separated because the law does not allow you to take your children to jail with you.

We apparently have no agreed upon process or procedure for detaining entire families; there is no such thing as family jail. However, Trump's executive order is supposed to address this now.

they are they love kidnapping children for there satanic rituals , same with everyone in entertainment