All men are Incels according to ((Vox))

vox.com/2018/6/20/17314846/incel-support-group-therapy-black-pill-mental-health

Attached: 20180623_235647.jpg (769x1644, 330K)

You know I’m still trying to figure out what an incel is. I still don’t believe they’re a thing.

>woman led incel group
So she's asking to get raped

Incels are the ones hating females because they cannot compete with other higher males and therefore they resort to blame the female brain and her natural instinct instead of blaming themselves.

Incels usually don't have either
LOOKS. MONEY. STATUS.

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

so you're Muslim huh

not getting laid and complaining + expecting someone else to fix it for you

Someone who can't get laid.

Alternatively, a bloodthirsty creature that lives only to destroy and hate, especially women and minorities.

they think it cannot be fixed.

yeah there's been a lot of weird shit popping up lately. I keep wondering how long it's been going on and where it's coming from.

They're not a thing. They are one of the smallest fringe groups in our society.

Look in the mirror. You're the incel

So wordly things then yeah? Seems like a worthwhile endeavor in the time allocated here. Dedicating your life to superfluous social games that are ultimately meaningless, but hey at least you got to fuck some broads out of the deal. Can certainly look back on your life as meaningful because you managed to harpoon a few whales. Great life!

There's a large amount of invisible people out there. You're much too self-centered to notice them.

Why is it that every gendered issue in the world can only be (((fixed))) by women?

It's a reddit meme that redditors took seriously.

Maybe it was a thing on r9k or something, but the media have decided to give it their own meaning. It's another angle to demonize the group of people they want to destroy. Calling everybody nazis wasn't really a completely believable generalization, so now you also have to look out for those dangerous incels.

>Vox
Youll get a bunch of stupid faggots to bump this weak b8 m8 but I wont be one of them as I always remember to sage b8 threads.
Crooked Hillary needs to be in prison.

let's be honest, the only difference between the average degenerated child of divorce goy cattle millennial mans ideas of women and sex and an incels are that the average man gets sex but they're both still fucked in the head

The word "entitlement" was used in at least three places in that article, which is something I find problematic. It's saying some men don't deserve sex, which is a physiological need like food, water, breathing, and shelter. Problematic indeed. Very problematic.

especially this redditor apparently

Attached: 3253453645346.jpg (532x356, 22K)

It's literally a Jow Forums meme, we made this "group" which doesn't exist to fuck with liberals.
They always take the bait.

Attached: bait.gif (400x226, 649K)

Those average frustrated chumps are toxic. A real threat to social equality. Also, by average frustrated chumps we mean all men.

And they want girls that look like anime characters, instead of themselves.

The only thing I want incels to know, is that there's a roastie out there that's willing to fuck for cash or necessity, but probably not a roastie who's gonna marry them. Its sucks that they focus most of their self esteem on their looks and autistic nature. Then again the roasties in this article thrives on how men should subvert their masculinity and take antidepressants to become a mental pharamcopia cuck. Why haven't we legalized prostitution? It's not like dating isn't exactly that. SEX IS A CURRENCY

How long do you have to have been involuntarily celibate for to count as an incel? Asking for a friend.

incels are usually:
1. short guys that don't have enough money to buy a woman.
2. rich guys that have no social skills
3. autists that constantly sabotage themselves in public

pic related

Attached: Tamara_May_18-7.jpg (1067x1600, 1.19M)

If your doing monk mode it doesn't count. If you haven't gotten laid because of your face or social skills. It's on you buddy.

If she's a chick leading incels, odds are she's #3 on that list