Why don't niggers understand, running from the police at a traffic stop while being suspected of felonious actions...

Why don't niggers understand, running from the police at a traffic stop while being suspected of felonious actions, is grounds to get shot at?

Attached: 1529551444940[1].jpg (1078x1404, 130K)

It's not.

PA is a state where you can't shoot a fleeing suspect for ANY reason.

That extends beyond police. Someone can be literally robbing your house, and if you catch them, and they run.... you can't shoot.

The law is pretty black and white, and based on that - it's a bad police shooting.

HOWEVER. This kid is not a good person. He's not a "young boy that just graduated high school with his whole life in front of him." He is a criminal that was just starting his life of gang banging.

>running from the police at a traffic stop while being suspected of felonious actions, is grounds to get shot at?
actually its not, nor should it be black or white.
Its called due process, and everyone is entitled to it. If he runs, you get off your fat donut eating cracker ass and go after that boy and do your fucking job.

> running or noit complying is grounds to be gunned down

No, the fuck it isn't. Cops carry guns to defend their own lives, not to wave in people's faces to compel them to do things, or to stop them running away. Cop does that in this country, he goes to jail, for murder.

you can't just shoot someone in the back and call that good. Info has since come to light since the reporting of gun shot residue on that boys hands or a supposed video of him shooting someone is FALSE..news outlets have already retracted that. That kid didnt even fire a gun, had no criminal history whats so ever, he ran because he was scared shitless of the cops and the 2 other niggers he copped a ride we're riding dirty. They already doxed the cop who shot the kid and hes shome jew that worked for the University of Pitt before being fired for acting like an asshole. They are now questioning if those guns were planted or not.

>fleeing felon laws
Due process is important but niggers don't know anything about that and plea down almost every time anyway. Best to brain them in the streets and not muck up the courts

>he did nothing wrong
Car he's in is 'dirty'
Runs from police

Being scared isn't justification to act like a feral coon.

Why? They have low intelligence.

Attached: 1505160581878.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: 4f5.png (680x515, 272K)

Attached: 1505160512179.jpg (900x1998, 770K)

Attached: 1389336327865.png (1411x1112, 1.1M)

I'm sorry is Australia the place with all the niggers killing policemen? Oh shit no it isn't your niggers huff gasoline and sharpen sticks. Please neck yourself next time you wanna speak about the way things are in America where in the past 10 years over 50% of the cops killed in the line of duty were killed by black males (~6% of our population)

Plus you're 18x more likely as a cop to be killed by a black male than a black male is to be killed by a cop.

But it's NOT grounds to get shot at. Police do not have the authority to be judge, jury and executioner. Someone running away from you does not pose an imminent threat to your life.

We have nogs and sandnogs doing the same here but thank god we don't have BLM tards so nobody cares when police shoot those retards.

That depends though if he reaches for his waistline he might pull out a gun?
I have seen multiple videos of this happening and it all happens so fast that the only reasonable action the officer can take is to neutralize the threat by shooting it.

No it's not. There better be extenuating factors if you are going to unload on a fleeing car/person.

Did you see those 4,000 year old European (caucasoid) looking mummies found in the Chinese desert of Takla Makan?

like the car having bullet holes and being reported used in a drive by.

oops I nu-fagged that all up that was meant for although you might find it of interest also, lol.

>like the car having bullet holes and being reported used in a drive by.
Yes that would suffice because now the fleeing felon law kicks in and I think you would be REQUIRED to do something (unless you're in Parkland, Florida, apparently).

If you are chasing a fleeing felon I believe it triggers an exigency to the warrant requirement and with the plain view doctrine in play they could arrest the tenants for whatever they saw. Whee...

The kid's car was involved in a drive-by the night before, right? Didn't he also have ammunition on him?

Are we going to pretend that this kid had no reason to be seen as a threat?

He had unloaded a clip like 10 minutes before,m had the blowback on his hands, he was wanted for attempted murder and deserved to die. Good riddance.

Your options:
>go to jail for the prime years of your life
>escape
>die

With time hat in context:
>be nigger
>don’t think about that
>flee from danger

You fucked up assuming they think abut any Thing.

I’m 99% sure you can shoot a thief on your property no matter what in Texas, and 80% sure you can shoot a fleeing their with your property whenever.

>wasting your time on suspected murderers engaging in poorly-timed impromptu cardio workouts

Or not.

Due process doesn’t apply to those fleeing from due process.

>if you are faster than cops crimes don’t exist.

So let me get this straight, if police is not supposed to catch a fleeing suspect after they've been stopped. So how the fuck are they supposed to catch someone? Everyone can just run away. I guess you can bring 10 cops to encircle someone and physically restrain them, but imagine cops having to chase fleeing criminals inside crime infested areas, it would be very dangerous for the police to do that

Low IQ. They can't weigh risk/reward nor imagine the situation though the eyes of the other person.

>Why don't niggers understand
>niggers
>understanding anything
Once again OP answers his own question

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

h

What if you shoot him before he tries to run ?

That’s what they should’ve done

I’m a burgher and I saw a lot of this shit on Facebook via friends who were at the protest on E. Carson. Not surprised at all, take a few people with signs down there and every single college kid will run out of the bar to join in as long it’s le fascist blumpf.

I’d really like them to come to some of the suburbs and outside boroughs. The working class whites will not stand it for it. They’ve been fighting nigger expansion for years

>felons aren't a danger to other people when fleeing from police
Fucking wew.