>SoS Pompeo welcomes Jordan King Abdulla II 6/22/18
youtu.be/sxjaH211iBU
>SoS Pompeo @SelectUSA 6/22/18
youtu.be/ZhdevFxlStQ
>EnergySec Perry @SelectUSA 6/22/18
youtu.be/J6ZmuaPqEqQ
>OMBVideo: Minute w/Mulvaney - Government Reform Explained 6/21/18
youtu.be/ODG4Dhs56Zo
>StratComCdrAFGen Hyten/CommSec Wilburine/NASAAdm Bridenstine @House On Space 6/22/18
c-span.org/video/?447258-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1529818717030.png (703x600, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sungay_Best/status/1010588470899892226
youtube.com/watch?v=J_oqKlpQVlU
archive.is/TDkHX
archive.is/q0u39
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/05/282540.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8-NxOvdJhdg
youtube.com/watch?v=yMrQ56yFQdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA!

a new chapter in the Chris Chan saga
>twitter.com/Sungay_Best/status/1010588470899892226

Attached: chris.jpg (731x962, 120K)

>Ex-CIA chief blasts Trump: Your 'incompetence' is 'seriously damaging our Nation'

looks like he is presenting himself for a Chad mounting

Thanks for taking over.

Attached: 1498783724601.jpg (2039x2200, 1.49M)

he's a tranny now though

Attached: Get Dabbed on nigga.webm (1280x720, 972K)

where can i find my wiafu?

Attached: ebony bit tit amputee fetishism.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Aus, stop with this shit.

Goodnight goyim. Have comfy sleep.

Attached: mexican weather girls.webm (900x680, 946K)

2 cops shot in san diego, suspect barricaded, need a stream

What are we nursing /ptg/?

Who? Nevermind, I don't care.

Attached: 20180623_234350.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

coors light, doing an all nighter to watch the world cup

I see nothing wrong with this

youtube.com/watch?v=J_oqKlpQVlU

Alcohol leads to drugs. Stop it.

Attached: Bad Rocko.jpg (2732x1440, 747K)

fox was against trump and they begrudgingly support him now
ever watch shep smith

Attached: 1529659880987.png (580x310, 34K)

>t.

Attached: 1527897775695.webm (1104x620, 1.65M)

thanks

Nothing you post relates to politics or Trump. Find another board.

Joke's on you, rocko is my cat.

Attached: 1529139707608.jpg (800x532, 110K)

Do Americans still go to beaches?
God I hate beach volleyball since its filled with faggots

Attached: umida.jpg (993x242, 52K)

>Who?
fucking newfag

I don't follow /b/celebs

see

Attached: Voltaire.jpg (789x789, 169K)

based

ssooyy

How do we stop them?

Attached: 1529818002221[1].png (497x2107, 273K)

Most of the coastal Americans will go to the beach at least a few times a year.
The landlocked states have to go to lakes or fly to a coastal state.

MAGA2U2

As easy as it is to laugh at CC, I really curse everyone who creates people like that, or even allowed its parents to breed in the first place. Its life must be suffering.

Attached: 1512206793398.jpg (1177x1280, 508K)

Better than being a Sonycuck in this day and age
>Literally supports a company that shits out walking simulators with kike messages
lol

Attached: PS4 Soi.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

>no gf in the Trump era
please when will things change?
I thought voting for Trump would make it better

Attached: depressedtrumpsupporter.jpg (562x490, 72K)

Jow Forums is neither political, nor incorrect.

It's a bad time of night in /ptg/ isn't it

Attached: 1522510844230.jpg (460x510, 44K)

OY

>UK rabbi warns of genocide risk in Trump policies

>The intervention by Laura Janner-Klausner, the senior rabbi of Reform Judaism – a progressive section of the Jewish community – comes as church leaders, politicians and the children’s commissioner for England voice their outrage at what they see as inhumane treatment of families in the US, and a wider, dangerous dehumanisation of public debate on immigration.

>Janner-Klausner told the Observer that the warning signs were clear, and that political leaders had to act now to prevent the kind of decline in respect for fellow human beings that became commonplace before some of the worst atrocities in history.

>The US president is due in the UK on 13 July and will hold talks with the prime minister and meet the Queen, probably at Windsor Castle. He is unlikely to enter central London where protests are being planned. Some 22 demonstrations are being organised across the country including in Cambridge, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds and Edinburgh, as well a march in London that will end at Trafalgar Square.

archive.is/TDkHX

Attached: 1529335025905.jpg (215x235, 9K)

What will you tell your brown grandkids about 2018?

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-163910.jpg (1080x1310, 721K)

You're a terrible influence user.

Sony has Japanese exclusives but that said the western sony developers are all sois.

Attached: 1518249569134.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

Jow Forums is more powerful than Fox News now. We set the agenda more than they do.

Attached: 1509154925238.png (1889x1889, 340K)

That's fucking rich coming from the nation of Corbyn.

How are you certain that my white grandchildren will be tanned from solar radiation?
Space Force is really going to take off, huh?

You can't stop us.

Attached: 1529134224228.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

Attached: 1529821295268.png (600x848, 532K)

>caught my 3d waifu putting her shoes on my kitchen table
wat do?

Attached: 1512708367545.jpg (1280x1807, 540K)

I'm a leftist and can't google fbi texts to find any bias so there must be none prove me wrong.

>Japanese exclusives
Where? No where to be found at E3. All I saw was them losing MORE Japanese exclusives to PC, which is hilarious. All the more deserving of those shitty fanboys. Oh and I loved how they made total asses of themselves by trying to kill console cross play over and over with now Fortnite as well because they're giant pussies.

KIM BETTER HURRY UP REACHING PEACE AGREEMENT SO US MILITARY IN SK WILL BE TRANSFERRED SECURING THE BORDER AND FIRE AT WILL ON ILLEGALS CROSSING

Attached: leak chart.jpg (1381x819, 67K)

Welp. It finally happened, I had to dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favorite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trump's blunders, the countless broken promises, the way he bent the knee to the murderous North Korean regime, and the internment of desperate unaccompanied children trying to find a better life in America were just some of the latest. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new errors will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a weak and ineffective President, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he would make America great again, well he's NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night over the past three years trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! There's going to be a big, blue beautiful wave this year, and we may as well grab our surfboards and hang ten into 2020. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep, but not before putting my MAGA hat into the garbage can.

Finally, peace.

Attached: McDispair.jpg (512x288, 10K)

Holy shit is this from something official?

>You're on your own, US tells Syrian rebels, as Assad goes on offensive

>The message from Washington comes as Russian jets struck an opposition-held town on Sunday in the first air cover provided by Moscow to an expanding Syrian army offensive in the strategic area bordering Jordan and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

>The US message sent to heads of the Free Syrian Army said Washington wanted to make clear that “you should not base your decisions on the assumption or expectation of a military intervention by us”.

archive.is/q0u39

Attached: 1468434805730.gif (400x442, 921K)

>RIP McHero

It's from the IG report.

The dehumanization is coming from the left towards white and especially working class people. Their language is overtly and publicly genocidal towards us, given a platform in far more "mainstream" outlets than any neo-Nazi rhetoric on the right. Of course people feel like it's going to come down to defending themselves by force.

>Langan

I remember him. Worth the watch, for those interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw

English royalty is the brainchild of white genocide.

why is there always these mixed messages coming from the US when it comes to Syria

>state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/05/282540.htm

>The United States is concerned by reports of an impending Assad regime operation in southwest Syria within the boundaries of the de-escalation zone negotiated between the United States, Jordan, and the Russian Federation last year and reaffirmed between Presidents Trump and Putin in Da Nang, Vietnam in November. The United States remains committed to maintaining the stability of the southwest de-escalation zone and to the ceasefire underpinning it. We also caution the Syrian regime against any actions that risk broadening the conflict or jeopardize the ceasefire. As a guarantor of this de-escalation area with Russia and Jordan, the United States will take firm and appropriate measures in response to Assad regime violations.

>The Presidents of the United States and Russia agreed in Da Nang to de-escalate the conflict. This agreement must be enforced and respected. Russia has declared to the world and to the UNSC that it will “guarantee” ceasefires in its self-declared de-escalation zones. Unfortunately, the Assad regime, with the support of Russia and Iran, has repeatedly violated these de-escalation zones, most recently in its brutal assault on East Ghouta. The Assad regime and its allies continue to prolong the conflict by ignoring their own de-escalation agreements and stonewalling the Geneva process.

>snowden: exiled
>manning: fired jailed and feminized
>all the fuckers in this chart: ?

3am on a weekend
Just magashotgunsuicide my shit up

He didn't pepper spray random employees this time. It's an improvement.

All I know is I've seen several Japanese games I wanted to play in the past on my PC but couldn't because they were playstation exclusives. Not sure if they are ever the kind of game to be shown at e3.
I think more Japanese companies are starting to make Japanese games for the PC, and I'm pretty excited about that.
That said of the two consoles (xbox and ps4) there's not any reason to own an xbox over a ps4. If I had to own a console between those two I'd go with a ps4 because it has more games. Xbox doesn't have any exclusives. The western game developers for sony are all onions but there's still plenty of good companies in Japan.

From E3 I'm only excited for Cyberpunk 2077 and Metro Exodus.

Attached: 20180616_222256.jpg (620x350, 84K)

ID is literally OD

Attached: trump sessions.jpg (1080x827, 154K)

but /sg/ told me he was a kike

Attached: 1500526173085.png (500x167, 15K)

because the military budget is going to double if america has to decommission all that ordinance instead of just flinging it at some wall

>There's going to be a big, blue beautiful wave this year
Red wave confirmed.

Attached: 1499443899513.gif (500x213, 903K)

I can quit any time I want.

Attached: EMPATHY SARAH.gif (300x300, 400K)

>voice their outrage at what they see as inhumane treatment of families in the US, and a wider, dangerous dehumanisation of public debate on immigration
I'd happily let Trump visit Rooland anytime you guys want him in exchange for never, NEVER stepping in the caliphate that is the "UK".

Is he the guy who claims to be the smartest person in the world?

better here than in a bar fight or jail
>no alcohol, no cigarettes
I failed Trump, feels bad man

the problem is pro-white thought leaders dont stay anonymous and alinsky rules can go wild on the target

Attached: 1529659880984.png (938x146, 13K)

Ig report media bribing fbi now comey and other fbi under investigation ig report was comissioned by dems. Also meuller had to turn over all his info today to republicans

Holy shit the catalog is trash

I quit cigarettes and alcohol was never really my thing
weed is going to stay because I use it as medicine

>yfw NZ user hasn't been seen in weeks
F

Attached: fuko anime sad.gif (245x190, 312K)

>"the stupid person thinks that he is as smart, or smarter than the 'smart person' ".

Am I at least a little bit smart if I know that I'm stupid?

Attached: 1529560738376.jpg (900x900, 116K)

The only worthwhile game that is exclusive to PS4, Japanese or general is Bloodborne, the rest are trash or worse games then their predecessors. The rest are now on PC, no reason to own that paper weight now, even Switch has more value, Sony is pathetic.

Yes. Unsurprisingly, his political and societal views are indistinguishable from that of a Jow Forumsack (anti democracy, pro eugenics, etc).

>medicine
It's not medicine, but keep telling yourself that.

>meuller had to turn over all his info today to republicans
nope. meadows pointed out it was a fraction of what was requested

Attached: 1529701006412.gif (640x406, 365K)

Was the pic you posted meant to demonstrate the difference between beautiful European art, and mentally damaged weeb art.

I've never seen these Gloomtube bumps before, but they're pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-NxOvdJhdg

youtube.com/watch?v=yMrQ56yFQdA

F

END IT

Attached: 1516058259047.jpg (950x918, 529K)

>can't handle his liquor so he gets into barfights and/or jail
Git gud

no you're right opoids are medicine

This board attracted too many retarded spergs. If shit continues to get this bad I'm moving to Jow Forums.

Ptg really does. It's quite fascinating. They have straight up plagiarized memes and stories straight from pol and ptg often. And all of msm gots a guy lurking at all times without a doubt. And with that I would just like to say fuck you CNN and MSNBC you traitorous scum

You're certainly not stupid.

>/sg/ is one person

>why is there always these mixed messages coming from the US when it comes to Syria
Strategic ambiguity

Who cares what those faggots say or think.

>he doesn't have Jow Forums and Jow Forums as his 2 main boards
Bet you haven't even consumed semen brownies at a get together with other anons either, pleb.

(You) must be the fag in the corner that never gets sought out by the local drunks because they think they can "take you"

Ptg is pol now

At least I won't be in the company of conrpiratards, siegetards, unironic aut-right and stormfags. Better to prep for the upcoming collapse of society than be in the controlled opposition that fails to stop it. /ptg/ is the only semi rational thread on this board at this point.

friendly reminder that a speedrunning convention is starting today
make sure to lurk /v/ and drop redpills, especially about trannies and leftist degeneracy

Attached: what did she mean by this.jpg (3027x2160, 1.26M)

>hurr durr, nikki haley was merely pretending

Attached: 1519569836360.jpg (952x559, 270K)

>being such a fag that drunk cowboys and dudebros try actively seeking you out to fight you

Attached: come on2.jpg (356x321, 33K)

Shlomo gas yourself