A cabal of Jews got together in the 1930s and decided to fake the mass extermination of Jews to create Greater Israel

>A cabal of Jews got together in the 1930s and decided to fake the mass extermination of Jews to create Greater Israel
>Involved making millions of people disappear/relocate
>Involved creating all these fake sites, fake graves, fake machinery, etc.
>Involved giving all these endless fake testimonies and producing all these fake documents
>Involved getting nazi leaders themselves to say it (Himmler must have been in on it too)
>Not a SINGLE document of this process exists
>Not a SINGLE witness has said to have been part of this massive plan

Jews are fucking scary how competent they are at executing this shit. Same for 9/11 and the financial crisis.

Attached: 325123611111.jpg (758x530, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
hooktube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no document of the order to kill the Jews in a Holocaust. The Nazi order never existed nor was it ever produced because it never happened.

Zionist Jews killed other Jews in order to scare European Jews to move to Israel

What would Jow Forums think, I wonder, if it could be conclusively proven the six gorillion is real.....but they were a ritual sacrifice by the Rothschilds to secure the existence of Israel?

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

No lol.

literally sounds like the plotline to Fullmetal Alchemist (2003)

I wouldn't be surprised desu. We would just ensure Israel existed forever at that point... There just wouldn't be any Jews in it?

Attached: 1528465435124.png (460x205, 130K)

Why do you think Jews hate anime. Neon Genesis Evangelion. All that shit.

Attached: 1517411750368.png (1559x270, 96K)

Whoops I meant to link this
To this

Names so I can research this. I’ve as of lately been studying on how ((they’ve))) been able to keep the lie going for so long and it occurred to me the hidden key that I’ve been searching for and eh fuck it I’ll share it with my white brothers and other ethnicities. The way they keep the lie going is by (((discovering))) evidence that confirms their claims about the holocaust. For instance I believe it was in 2015 when the Jews some how found 86 bodies behind a old factory that clarified that the victims did indeed died to a gas chamber. See where I’m getting at with this.... if you do then you will realize this is how they bull shit on everything.

The theme of transcending mankind through ritual human (especially child) sacrifice is present all over media. It's kinda staggering really, and I never hear it discussed even among people who look into this sort of symbology for fun. Also a big black cube. That's another can of worms in itself.

Attached: Gate.png (400x619, 283K)

The Jews were mentioning the 6 million for decades. It just happens that with the chaos and atrocities of WWII people believe it was real.
It was not a master plan, it was opportunistic abuse of WWII.

You keep telling yourself that, Chuck.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (405x720, 52K)

>>Involved creating all these fake sites, fake graves, fake machinery, etc.

what fake graves? nobody has ever found a Holocaust related mass grave

>For instance I believe it was in 2015 when the Jews some how found 86 bodies behind a old factory that clarified that the victims did indeed died to a gas chamber.

No they didnt.

>Involved giving all these endless fake testimonies and producing all these fake documents

what fake documents? there are basically no documents, fake or otherwise realting to the holocaust

>there are no people that were missing, they were all acounted for
>there are no mass graves or no as remains were found that prove the ``muh millions holocausted`` is real
>most of the testimonies are fake as clear as daylight
>every so called nazi that ``admited it`` admited only under torture

>A cabal of Jews got together in the 1930s and decided to fake the mass extermination of Jews to create Greater Israel
Claimed no one ever.
They abused the deaths of their fellow kikes in a shameful ruse to trick good goys.

Well i think BIBI is a bigger maniac than Adolph ever was .
How long before Palestine seizes to exist ?
This is the biggest issue in world politics.
Americas stance as world police is non existent.

>fake
How dense are you? They didn't fake it. They faked the circumstances. Non Christian, Zionist Jews took advantage of the war and killed Christian Europeans and Christian Jews. Before someone corrects me, yes, I know there is no such thing as a Christian Jew, it's one or the other, but for the purposes of proper understanding of the context given, I am putting it this way.

One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe.
t. yitzahk gruenbaum, first interior minister of is-ra-el
also
hooktube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

yeah it's almost like what you said is complete horseshit spawned from the mind of incompetents.

>ywn be executed by being forcefully strapped into a masturbation machine
I hate this fucking planet.

Attached: 7822B4AE-8183-41A8-9494-63C7A0CC891D.jpg (793x786, 63K)

You don't need 6 millions of actors you retard. All you need is to get the few dozen of dudes who writes the history. Just lie out of your teeth, it's easy really.

>This is the biggest issue in world politics.
Spotted the subhuman.

Nonwhite lives don’t matter. The biggest issue is nonwhite immigration to our lands

yup. lurk more.
hitler was plan B after commies failed

Holocaust slowed down Greater Israel.

Israel was born out of WW1. Ottoman Empire had to collapse and Britain had to take Palestine.

Jews could have emptied out the German, Eastern European ghettos... dumped out working class, lower class Jews in the middle east.

3 million Jewesses to get pregnant with little Jews. 3 million poor, hungry Jewish men you could pay or not pay to go out and kill for Israel.

> Hitler could have deported Jews to Palestine.
> rounded up all the Jews, sold them guns
> told Jews to go kill Arabs
> fucked over establishment Jews in Germany for international zionists.

Holocaust robbed Jews of meatheads they could breed and send out to fight.