What's wrong with illegals? Don't they contribute to the economy ? The 'facts' about crime is only a myth...

What's wrong with illegals? Don't they contribute to the economy ? The 'facts' about crime is only a myth. Here is the source: npr.org/2018/05/02/607652253/studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&t=1529823898987

Attached: 1496428711948.jpg (750x737, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/nation-world/study-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-to-report-crimes-for-fear-of-deportation
theintercept.com/2017/11/15/deportations-plea-bargains-immigration/
npr.org/2018/05/02/607652253/studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime
archive.is/VoabT
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
youtu.be/FiL0kYwzdNk
amgreatness.com/2018/05/07/yes-npr-illegal-immigration-does-increase-violent-crime/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/22/14-million-illegals-working-stolen-social-security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They unfairly contribute to the economy at an advantage over citizens and legal visa recipients. By definition, illegal immigrants get more value because they get the fraudulent benefit of defacto citizenship. Illegal immigrants get more bang for the buck whether it's earning or spending. That's why I have five illegal immigrants living below me in a one bedroom apartment. They get more value.

I'm glad I went to college because I can understand how that study was so biased.

What's it like being an uneducated liberal?

Wow they sound amazing must be why Mexico is totally not a shithole then right so they should stay there

Dude chill, he’s got a soc degree. He took non-calc stats so he’s not a brainlet BBAHAHAHAHAHAA

this "woman" is disgusting OP find a better picture next time please

prove it wrong ? you are racists

>you need college to understand simple things

College degree today nothing but a participation trophy. Mabe it shows your interests but It says nothing about your abilities.

Why don't you instead read the abstracts, then read the headline, and see if the two match up in a way that is logical and not spun to fit a biased narrative?
If it doesn't say anything about our abilities than how is the OP so wrong while I am so right?

>doesn't factor in federal crime, where illegal immigrants make up the majority of offenders, as they are often charged at the federal level and not the state level
>claims that illegal immigrants are filling out federal crime victimization surveys that ostensibly "show" they don't report crime less often, despite the fact that they would absolutely not fill out any fucking federal surveys mailed to their unlawful property if they risk deportation; meanwhile, we KNOW that they are less likely to report crime: wjla.com/news/nation-world/study-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-to-report-crimes-for-fear-of-deportation
>doesn't factor in the general shift decline in crime in America starting in the 90's
>doesn't factor in the fact that prosecutors use plea agreements to deport them faster, reducing the amount of crime: theintercept.com/2017/11/15/deportations-plea-bargains-immigration/
>claims that "Models include controls for lawful immigration, age structure, urbanization, structural disadvantage, unemployment, manufacturing and managerial employment, gun availability, drugs, incarceration, and police per capita."
>structural disadvantages
they commit more crime, but they are oppressed, therefore they don't commit more crime
>unemployment
they commit more crime, but they commit more crime while unemployed, and unemployed people commit more crime, therefore they don't commit more crime
>manufacturing and managerial employment
they commit more crime, but they don't have good jobs, therefore they don't commit more crime
>gun availability
they commit more crime, but they also bring more guns, therefore they don't commit more crime
>police per capita
they commit more crime, but there's also more police, therefore they don't commit more crime
>doesn't divide, not per capita but instead absolute figures

Those eyebrows are so goddamn retarded.

Where's your statistics?

good on you for actually humoring the retard. only other thing I would've put was that it only analyzed rape, murder, robbery, and aggravated assault as its measures of violent crimes. most people take a plea to a lesser crime when charged with the above 4.

>npr.org/2018/05/02/607652253/studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime
archive.is/VoabT

From your fucking source, trisomy 21 victim. Kill yourself.

take your meme flag off and I won’t be racist anymore

Show statsitics fag

You have 0 statistics on why illegal immigration is wrong

I’ll be saving this thank you

Attached: 2CFF44F8-79F0-4AFA-ACDF-C3125C735A38.png (680x907, 213K)

it’s in your own source you stupid Jew cuck. God damn no wonder you have to do this for a living sure as fuck aren’t useful for anything else

>"Increased undocumented immigration since 1990 has not increased violent crime over that same time period," Light said in a phone interview.
This is a quote from one of the authors of one of the studies. Clearly not biased at all

Why should I bother writing out a hugelong post when you clearly haven't read your own studies (not that you have the capacity to even understand them)

>gets confronted then claims racism
why is the left full of uneducated niggers that believe everything they're told?

You have 0 evidence that illegal immigrants are wrong, you are distorting the source. Proivde another source or you lose.

>doing something illegal is a crime
>arrive illegally

By definition, every one of them is commiting a crime by just being there. Just because it’s not necessarily “violent” is irrelevant

>You have 0 statistics on why illegal immigration is wrong
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

They undercut the teen workforce, while committing crimes, sending money back to mexico, not paying taxes (not a big deal since taxes are theft anyway), and being smelly anchor beaners who vote blue.

>You have 0 evidence that illegal immigrants are wrong
You have 0 evidence that they are good. Your own source when taken at its base level doesn't make logical sense. "increased illegal immigration does not increase violent crime".
The only way this could even be remotely true is if every single illegal immigrant did not commit a violent crime. Do you really think that there is not a single illegal immigrant that has murdered someone?
No one could be that stupid, do you see how they are using statistics to manipulate you?

>A third study, by the libertarian Cato Institute, recently looked at criminality among undocumented immigrants just in Texas.
I wonder if they found that 100% of them were criminals by definition

>archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

obscure 2007 post on 'diversity' and not illegal immigartion, nice one aussie

your the one saying they suck you have to prove that idiot

you already lost the game of life, downie

>your the one saying they suck you have to prove that idiot
And you're the one saying they're good. You have to prove that, and you can't--because you're using biased statistics.

That particular study uses absolute numbers and doesn't divide to find per capita.

The gist: sample size of 10. 7 are native 3 are "migrants" both legal and illegal. 7 natives commit 6 crimes and 3 of the migrants commit 4.

Well you see *smug face* "migrants" commit less crime!

>What's wrong with illegals?
They are breaking the law.

>The 'facts' about crime is only a myth.
How is it a myth if they already committed a crime by getting into the country by breaking the law?

Attached: 1415593812002.png (592x533, 42K)

Only a dozen people will ever read the paper and probably half of them won't understand it anyway. I know I CBA

>you lose
Well I was born white and tall so I’ve already won where you’re a disgusting Jew who has to hide his flag on an anonymous imageboard for anime titties

>160,000 Americans murdered by illegals since 2001
Leftists are literally terrorists at this point. I hope a Civil War kicks off soon.

>native-born

Attached: quote_native-born_unquote.png (1080x964, 302K)

Oh also why does anybody have to prove a single thing to you? You aren’t shit: just a meme flag faggot who doesn’t have fifty Mexicans living in his house so go fuck yourself and I hope you get hit by a car.

So you can't prove what you say as right. Ok. You idiots have lost, leave this thread

>you’re a disgusting Jew
He's obviously a mexican paisano. Doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're", indicative of ESL. Sad!

Nice job ignoring my chart faggot

Thats not a crime thats their human right

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-163910.jpg (1080x1310, 721K)

By definition, anyone who crosses any border by force or fraud is an invader and anyone who facilitates this is a traitor.

youtu.be/FiL0kYwzdNk

Now adjust the figures for per capita population.
They commit less crime because there are less of them.

>(((((NPR)))))))

IGNORE
SEMITE
ORDERS

Attached: 1511301627946.jpg (666x1024, 174K)

It is already per capita, it's homicides per 100,000 in all cases

keep telling yourself that, tardie

Where can I get an ass licker like this?

No, I’m a white tall god and you’re a subhuman manlet. I go where I please, unlike you who cries behind a fence trying to beg for a job picking strawberries.

I didn't see that at the top, sorry

the "Facts" about illegals helping the economy is a myth. they actually take three times more out of the system than what the few who legally put in do. do you think illegals pay taxes? lol...

what does niggers comitting crime have to do with illegals?

God i want to throatfuck that bitch

Attached: 1507238104120.jpg (288x512, 22K)

neither of you should be breathing

Yes they pretty much come here and work with no rights. Trump hires a lot of them.
Immigration is broken, probably on purpose.

What is an easy way to make a graph from that NPR article?

Attached: apologizetexas.png (706x111, 8K)

>blacks skew american homicide rate so that it looks like natives commit more homicides than illegal immigrants
>disingenuous journalists then use this to argue that illegal immigrants commit less murder than the typical American despite the fact that both Hispanic and White natives commit less homicide than illegal immigrants.

pack it up, that's it

fuck off, kike.

>facts show that 99% of kikes hide behind meme flags on /poI/.

What rights don't they have besides the right to vote?

you have 0 to prove it's good the other guy just showed all the holes in your "study"

If you can't show me why illegals are bad then I'm not going to agree with you, it's really that simple.

kill yourself you faggot

>keeps ignoring my arguments
I'm not surprised
Illegal immigrants have a homicide rate double that of white Americans, why exactly should they be allowed in?

oh, okay
- use up public resources
- don't contribute
- decrease public safety
- commit crimes

They shouldn't be allowed in for the sole reason that they intentionally defrauded our national border security and entered illegally. There are 18 ports of entry for immigrants to seek asylum. By definition, anyone avoiding these asylum points of entry is thereby not seeking asylum. However our border patrol us so lenient that they still allow literal invaders who crossed illegally to declare their intention of asylum.

Where's the statistics for this ?

I’m sure they are paid less than minimum wage sometimes. Probably in shitty conditions. If they are hurt on the job it doesn’t matter.

Fuck off you dumb cuck it’s the same tactics with you fucking Jews. Anything anybody posts you’ll dismiss out of hand and pretend like it doesn’t meet your imaginary standards which you’ll never set forth. There is no study no matter how valid user could post you would accept because this thread isn’t about an honest debate, rather it’s a kike demoralization tactic where you just assert superiority out of hand and dismiss any other claim out of hand while you just declare victory after victory.
The truly shameful thing is that you’ll be at it again tomorrow because you really are that pathetic.

Why dont you go back op?

See

The fact is that you never gave statistics for disproving the fact that illegal immigration has resulted in an increase in violent crime that wouldn't have been seen had they not come here in the first place. Your study was proven to be incredibly biased and therefor not valid within the first 5 minutes of opening this thread.

None of that is true and if it happens then it was still simply a crime and not a right that they don't have. All persons within US jurisdiction have full protection under the 14th amendment. Any incentive that illegal immigrants or even legal visa recipients have to do jobs that they otherwise wouldn't is because its so easy to violate their visa status and receive defacto citizenship.

What do you think illegals do here? they obviously are trying to work so they either

A. get paid under the table and don't pay taxes
B. get fake social security number which is a crime

Lmao, do you know that acting like a retard does not help your argument? You are making fool out of yourself and everyone sees it.

Attached: 1526422675952.jpg (410x558, 28K)

before he replies (they help the economy)
a. most of the money is sent back to Mexico
b. it would be better to have low skill Americans doing the jobs
c. the weight on the social resources is basically an externalized cost for the employer
could go on, anyone who is arguing in good faith would not first demand statistics they would try to understand the impact on society qualitatively

All these replies are you crybabies still have no statistics ! Hilarious how stupid republicans are

Here’s the counterpoint on OPs bullshit.
amgreatness.com/2018/05/07/yes-npr-illegal-immigration-does-increase-violent-crime/

Here, this is what you really want. Your kike lips on a baby dick.

Attached: babby cock for jew.png (518x360, 223K)

The burden of proof is on you stupid spic.

The research OP presented all refers to the FBI uniform crime report, but the FBI has more than a little bit of a problem with altering evidence right now. So until the researchers reference data that can be relied up, all the research that NPR presented can safely be ignored. The theory stands, illegals tend to be criminals, beyond their basic status of being illegally inside the country.

How to I get a Mexican to be me??? I could just give them my social security number, then drop off the grid???

Keyword in your gay NPR source, "apprehended"

Also, they didn't include Federal crimes.... which technically and literally every single illegal has a 100% committal rate on.

So.... basically yes, it's Fake News.

Second, “convicted” is an operative word. The Cato study only takes into consideration killers who were caught, properly identified, and convicted.

Consider that Kate Steinle’s killer was not convicted either of manslaughter or murder. He committed the crime, but he wasn’t convicted. In fact, there was confusion over the killer’s identity as he used 30 aliases, had been deported five times, and committed seven felonious crimes. Federal authorities stated his name was “Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate,” but the criminal alien left a trail through the “immigration system and criminal courts for nearly a quarter of a century as Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez and Juan Jose Dominguez de la Parra,” to name just two others.

Texas has porous borders and it’s a sad fact that illegal aliens enjoy the luxury of moving relatively freely across the border, whether for trafficking operations or simply for the purpose of avoiding Mexican authorities. A sizable number of illegal aliens work with drug cartels that operate within the United States. Some of them are killers.

“In 2009,” writes Steven A. Camarota for the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), “57 percent of the 76 fugitive murderers most wanted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were foreign-born. It is likely however that because immigrants can more readily flee to other countries, they comprise a disproportionate share of fugitives.” How many of those were illegal aliens?

As I recall, the only grid you have to drop off of is the credit card application grid.

there's people that end up owing a bunch of money because someone used their ssn to work and didn't pay taxes.

this isn't twitter people can see how ridiculous you are. you haven't done any work and aren't receptive to discourse.

In fact, an internal Texas Department of Public Safety report revealed that between 2008 and 2014, 177,588 illegal alien defendants were “responsible for at least 611,234 individual criminal charges over their criminal careers, including 2,993 homicides and 7,695 sexual assaults.” Maybe the Texas authorities didn’t trust Cato with the good stuff. Or maybe Nowrasteh didn’t ask.

One thing is certain: the more substantive TDPS report paints illegal immigration in a much less favorable light than does the report selected by Cato and promulgated by NPR.

But the TDPS report also comes with a glaring caveat. “The 177,588 criminal aliens identified by Texas through the Secure Communities initiative only can tag criminal aliens who had already been fingerprinted,” writes J. Christian Adams, a former U.S. Justice Department employee.

“That means that the already stratospheric aggregate crime totals would be even higher if crimes by many illegal aliens who are not in the fingerprint database were included,” Adams concludes.

Cato, then, is misinforming Americans and perhaps hoping that no one looks below the surface of Nowrasteh’s study. This is not surprising as Cato emphatically endorses open borders, or as I prefer to call it, civilizational suicide. Thus, Burnett chose this specious source because it aligned with his cosmopolitan prejudices. Neither is a good look for a NPR.

Where's the links to the statistics babe? I am willing to hear you guys out! You could persuade me just by showing me statistics.

A second study Burnett highlighted reports on “50 states and Washington, D.C., from 1990 to 2014 to provide the first longitudinal analysis of the macro‐level relationship between undocumented immigration and violence.” Assuming crime statistics are accurately reported, it stands to reason that if we look at immigration nationwide, lumping all “undocumented immigrants” into the same pool, things might not appear as bad as they actually are.

Crime statistics, however, aren’t always accurately reported—remember that Steinle’s killer won’t be reported as a homicide conviction. Although crime has decreased nationwide, it has risen in certain cities and counties. A “macro-level” glance might miss that.

In counties like Los Angeles, which has a high concentration of illegal aliens, authorities don’t have the best track record when it comes to accurately reporting crime, prompting investigations every now and again. Nevertheless, Los Angeles County has also seen crime rates increase, while they have fallen elsewhere across the nation.

Echoing Burnett, Steve Lopez writes in the Los Angeles Times that concern over sanctuary policies and tying immigration to higher crime rates is baseless. He maintains that it is a bigoted political formula and not much else. Lopez invokes Wayne Cornelius, a UC San Diego professor emeritus, “who has studied immigration for decades,” and “said there is no correlation between sanctuary cities and crime rates.”

Neither Burnett, Cornelius, nor Lopez understand why “14 Southern California cities and two counties have passed ordinances, and in some cases filed lawsuits,” against state sanctuary laws. After all, say the experts, sanctuary policies don’t protect bad guys; and noncitizens—specifically illegal alien Latinos—are less likely to engage in crime than the “native-born” population anyway.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/22/14-million-illegals-working-stolen-social-security/

statistics are not a substitute for an argument. I already gave you many good reason they are bad for society. give me one reason they are good.

Already linked. You should read the thread.

Strong borders for Israel though right.

Shitposting is against the rules you know that right?

>1 post by this ID
remember to sage

If you don’t believe Lopez, take it from Cornelius. He received the Order of the Aztec Eagle, the highest honor bestowed upon foreigners by the formalized narco-kleptocracy Mexico calls a “government.”

To understand how unethical and fundamentally obscene this narrative is, a look at California’s history with sanctuary policies, crime, and immigration might be instructive.

City of Angels

The beginnings of sanctuary can be traced back to a 1979 Los Angeles memorandum stating: “Officers shall not initiate police action with the objective of discovering the alien status of a person. Officers shall neither arrest nor book persons for violation of title 8, section 1325 of the United States Immigration code (Illegal Entry).”

California progressives, in their brilliance, decided to adopt sanctuary just as the Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, was coming onto the scene—although other Latino gangs were already entrenched in California.

Born in the barrios of Los Angeles in the 1980s, the membership of MS-13 was comprised of “refugees” from El Salvador, Guatemala and Nicaragua. This is relevant, considering the origins of the migrant activists demanding asylum from the United States today.

As a token of their appreciation to the United States, these foreigners formed the rank and file of one of the most vicious gangs in the world. It didn’t take long for the Mexican Mafia, or “la eMe,” to incorporate MS-13 into its Latino gang alliance, a coalition that came to be called the “Sureños.” More than a dozen gangs, including Hezbollah, Los Zetas, the Sinaloa Cartel, and the Gulf Cartel, all operate under the Sureños alliance.

In 2007, federal agents discovered businesses in Los Angeles that were peddling cocaine and counterfeit designer clothing in a front operation run by the Mexican mafia that financially benefited Hezbollah.

Between 1990 and 2000, the Latino population of the United States increased by 63 percent—from 22 million to 35 million. Suffice to say, the Immigration and Naturalization Service was overwhelmed. So were prisons. More to the point, this wave of mass immigration meant more recruits for Latino gangs.

Manhattan Institute Fellow Heather Mac Donald recounts how a “confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater.” The 18th Street Gang collaborated with la eMe “on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County”; and the gang “has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.” As early as the 1990s, Latinos were importing narcoculture to the United States.

In 1997, the INS simply had no record of a whopping 36 percent of foreign-born inmates who had been released from federal and four state prisons without any review of their deportability,” writes Mac Donald. “They included 1,198 aggravated felons, 80 of whom were soon re-arrested for new crimes.”

Mass immigration also brought with it a violent prejudice all too well known in Latin America: vitriolic hatred directed at blacks.

The Southern Poverty Law Center reports that in the 1980s when Highland Park in Southern California it “fell heavily under the control of the Mexican Mafia . . . eventually becoming fundamentally racist as a result.” As deceptive and dishonest as it often is, even the feverishly leftist SPLC couldn’t deny what was happening, because doing so would mean denying the plight of one of America’s protected minority groups for the sake of another.

Still, none of this seemed troubling enough to cinch up the border at the time. By 2000, “nearly 30 percent of federal prisoners were foreign-born,” Mac Donald writes. She adds that the L.A. County Sheriff also “reported in 2000 that 23 percent of inmates in county jails were deportable.”

Considering how difficult it is for minorities to be convicted of hate crimes, it is impressive that not only did Latino illegal aliens bring crime, they brought prolific amounts of hate crime the likes of which put the Klan to shame. By 2007, 75 percent of Highland Park residents were Latino, while just 2 percent were black.