Untitled

>

Attached: 41CCF14E-E141-4A63-B669-0E939E7D309B.jpg (750x746, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cec8va-bZiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOMP WOMP
This sort of shenanigans only strengthens our resolve and our live of President Trump.
WOMP WOMP
saged cuz OP drinks cum

Womp Womp.

>Mexican immigrants
>concentration camps
>fascist immigration policies

wait, I thought liberals were tolerant?

Where's that "culture of inclusivity" now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cec8va-bZiU

This is probably a good idea. Even if they don't throw you out they might do something to the food.

>ree stop not being racist

kek yes white people please boycott all nonwhite businesses

We're not letting you flood the country with shitskins to get your voting numbers up kike
We'll have Civil War long before we have open borders
sage

Attached: 1523143746267.png (800x800, 79K)

Being serious for a moment, you can't be tolerant of something unless you hate it in the first place. "Tolerating" something that doesn't actually bother you is vanity.

The Red Hen in Virginia IS NOT a fucking Mexican restaurant. Oh you meant the other two times leftists we fucking useful idiots recently. I told people participation trophies were a bad idea but noooo!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-24 Democrat Admits Child Migrant Crisis Was Kept Very Quiet Under Obama .png (593x985, 819K)

When in the fuck were they ever tolerant of a different point of view?

MOST OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
ARE NOT MEXICAN
THEY'RE FROM CENTRAL/SOUTH AMERICA

These liberals are so uncultured.

Fake news. Nielsen was heckled out of the restaurant, yes, but Master Miller didn't go anywhere. Just took a mental snapshot of the undesirables that needed to be dealt with later, and went on eating enchiladas.

If a Christian can deny service to a gay couple then a restaurant owner can deny service to a politician.

This is equality, you wanted it and now you've got it.

What the WTF man. Obviously if they're eating beaner food their not racists.

>If you want to eat decent food, you should steer clear of Mexican restaurants.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Not when you take their expensive, freshly trafficked sex slaves away...now the gloves are off.

>detain and deport people that enter the country illegally
>F A S C I S M
lol having countries and borders is fascism now

This. And I vote that we begin ejecting Democrats from restaurants whose owners are conservative. Right fucking now.

Attached: 1513222763946.png (1536x2048, 3.62M)

>I ate an okay taco once
>Now my country needs 50 million Mexicans

Fuck, we're on the wrong side of history here goys.

I love how they went there on purpose and how the left has a low IQ.

So liberals are claiming only mexican illegally cross the border? yesh, they sure are racist....

Right Wing Dining Squads when?

Attached: E9E3326C-4A79-416E-966D-1C6C56AEAFED.png (277x317, 136K)

Exactly. If you want to blow a liberal's mind, when they talk of tolerance ask them to consider the meaning of the word tolerate and then ask them whether that implies they don't actually like minorities (and if they don't have such a dislike, aren't they just forcing their own opinions on others in a bigoted fashion). Then ask why we should have to tolerate things we don't like and if it's because "we all have to live together" what if we choose not to be tolerant?

So segregation is legal again in USA? Can you deny attention to anyone for racial motives?

Wow. Powerful.

Shit, Oz is fascist.

So was Communist Russia. So was the US that fought the Nazis.

Right wingers are cowards. You couldn't even conserve the little girls bathroom fucking pathetic.

>If you hate bees you're not allowed to eat honey

Attached: 1469817481173.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

When you're serving Mexican food you really don't have a great deal of pull in the food game. It they wanna get free marketed then ok its their loss

Nobody cares Mexican food is trash anyways.

So liberals are now trying to force a boycott on businesses run by legal immigrants to destroy them economically? Wow!

shitlibs always wanting new rules and a govt to enforce them.

This is good

I know where some illegals are right now that are being paid under the table that I plan on calling ICE on. Just waiting for my sister to get in there so I can see how many bitches this person has there.

The us gov isn't doing the trafficking moron, it's the traffickers

Who are crossing the border with children they can't prove are theirs and what about all of the unaccompanied ones, fuckface? Besides why would those fucking assholes jump the border instead of going to the port of entry and claiming asylum? The legal way? If am American jumps the border they go to jail too, and then they are separated from their kids. Which is okay to a hypocrite with situational ethics and limited understanding, like you.

Attached: immigration1.jpg (640x960, 83K)

calm down, you're getting mad at the wrong person. get mad at the traffickers. whoever they are. go join an anti-trafficking group or something.

Also, they have been enforcing these laws throughout Obama's administration too.