Checkmate once again Jow Forums

Checkmate once again Jow Forums

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-24-00-15-02.png (1439x1620, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2016/topic-pages/victims
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2016/tables/table-1
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>new study
FBI Statistics show objectively the exact opposite.

Thanks for playing cringelord.

Nah, we're just better at it.

/thread

Propaganda versus government regulate statistics that refute this bias fake news.... how will Jow Forums ever recover?

FBI statistics are raciss because judges n poleece b lyin. blacks didnu nuffin.

81% of all racially motivated crimes are committed by whites, should be a surprise when you see the level of racism here on Jow Forums

Wrongo

I wish

ducking sage obvious bait thread

>suggests
>more likely

You can smell bullshit on this one. It's a fucking study, which usually has hard statistical facts.

If they had anything concrete to support this, they'd be using more concise, direct language like;
>Study Shows
>Assault more

This is probably based off some bullshit sociology report that only asked surveys and the blacks and latinos were most hesitant due to them thinking they'd face harsher sentencing.

Please provide a source for this claim.

Attached: 1513608074317.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

But white people are all around less likely to assault anyone, especially compared to blacks and Latinos.

You suffer from low critical thinking capacity.

91% of interracial crimes are committed by blacks against whites (via FBI 2014)

Why dont you show them then? Not some pic but an actual link to those statistics

>Atlanta Black Star
>Not even verified, dispite every libshit on twitter being verified

Wow, that account must be absolute trash to not even be recognized by the left as anything important

fpbp

What study? Where is the link?

Seriously?

nope, blacks are the biggest victim of hate crimes and interracial crimes. Search it up.

For homicide it's the other way around.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

Hmmm

Attached: colorofcrime.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

this is now a C O M P E D thread

Attached: 1529263155852.jpg (600x964, 78K)

Attached: 1512452730068.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

The only way that headline could ever be true is if the racewar had already started.

As it should be. These people as a group are responsible for nearly all the crime, all the murders in every country they exist in. You'd be a complete cuck-tard if you didn't reach for your firerarm when any of these people come into view.

factually incorrect
>muh hate crimes
not what's being discussed

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE THEY ARE PUBLISHING STRAIGHT UP LIES THAT HAVE NO BASIS IN REALITY JUST TO MAKE WHITEY SEEM EVEN MORE EVIL THAN EVER AND BLACKS AND BROWNIES WHO ARE GOOD BOYS WHO DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: apuangyr.jpg (263x191, 6K)

/thread

did you know that %99 of niggers turn out to be black

Attached: 1507324109195.jpg (1424x892, 506K)

in all fields

ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2016/topic-pages/victims

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

>Black americans are a majority of interracial crime.

Hes right, blacks are the biggest victims of hate crimes
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2016/tables/table-1

FUCK YOU FAGGOT 99% OF WHITES CIRCLEJERK OVER BLACK PEOPLE BEING HALFWAY DECENT YET TURN A BLIND EYE TO THEM FUCKING THEIR DAUGHTERS, SLINGING DRUGS OR ROBBING AT GUNPOINT. MINORITIES LITERALLY GET PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FROM MOST OF WHITE SOCIETY. EVEN FUCKING COPS, THE APPARENT BANE OF THE BLACK MAN, LET BLACKS OFF OF EASIER THAN THEY PROBABLY SHOULD.

Attached: rage.png (582x600, 235K)

This is literally fake news

>black guy shoots white guy
>motivation: opressed by the system and shiittt, he din du nuffin

>white guy shoots black guy in self defense
>racist

Black victims are more likely to have their attackers prosecuted for hate crimes while there are more white homicide victims from interracial violence.

Meanwhile people are still compelled to post their outrage over us fucking with a chicken shack.

I'm not afraid to shoot somebody but I'd prefer to just stay away from the minorities until day of the rope

That's only because of a systematically racist judicial institution which routinely lets whites off with a slap on the wrist for crimes that would get a black man twenty to life.

yes because there's no such thing as a hate crime against a white man cuck

I read the crime statistics, checkmate Atlantablackstar

Attached: tyrone.png (201x251, 81K)

>Study suggests

well Study must be clinicaly retarded...

they should stop charging them with hate crimes and just charge them, it will probably make whites the biggest interracial murderers/rapists

>new study
What about actual crime statistics? Or were those racist?

One problem with this study, FBI Crime statistics prove this is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

>study suggests

Are statistics so difficult for you to comprehend that you rely entirely on race baiting liberal propaganda for your education?

They were written in English, of course theyre racist

>american, defending Blacks, cant read
It fits all too well

Attached: 1479368312261.jpg (599x733, 50K)

>Black Star

Attached: 1513506864086.jpg (720x714, 120K)

This isn't really that surprising to me. It's like you guys aren't paying attention to the groupthink.
>Rape = anything
>Assault = anything
I'm sure the legal definitions for those things are problematic and they have their own.

>without blacks and hispanics there would be no national debt
>without blacks and hispanics, our violent crime rate would drop more than 80%
shitskins are a fucking plague
Civil War now... we need to ethnically cleanse this fucking country before it turns into Brazil

Attached: 1523932413028.jpg (600x419, 43K)

NIGGER BTFO

This. Saw a case where the nigger admitted that they killed the kid because he was white. The term “hate crime” was never once mentioned during the course of the whole trial.

You're retarded, aren't you.

The hate crime classification just acts as a sentencing enhancement and can turn some misdemeanors into felonies but unlike in the UK being hateful in the US is not in and of itself a crime.

Murder and armed assault and gunfights are not petty crimes Tyrone

Based on racially motivated crimes themselves, yeah, it's normal for whiteys to rebel against black and latinos there in the U.S., here in Europe it could make more sense against the arabs. Based on crime for any reason, no, blacks and latinos account for more crimes. Saged.

Bullshit. I went to a mixed school in Texas and Blacks overwhelmingly were the perpetrators of attacks against whites rather than whites against blacks. Whites almost never attacked blacks. I was one of the few that actually did.

>ducking

checked tho

Fake news. Just like with the picture of the crying "separated child" that wasn't actually separated.

This might be reality soon.

denying reality has become a national sport now
the one outlet wants to be louder and bolder than the other, facts are straightfaced called racist

Attached: anthony the great.jpg (850x400, 67K)

This. I wonder what mental gymnastics they used to come to this crazy conclusion. I know the left has gotten pretty creative.

That's why racial separation is the only option going forward, even if it means having to kill as many of these people as possible to have a hope of achieving it. They WILL continue to oppress and abuse whites with increasing severity until they are forced to stop.

That's not what those surveys are. They called random people and asked them "were you the victim of any of these crimes?" No cops or judges or anything.

It needs to be pretty fucking egregious to charge a hate crime for a crime commited against whites

>Define the wicked. Candle makers, intertwining wicks. Intertwining truths with lies. The original meaning. The wicked are evil people that knowingly manipulate and corrupt, by putting false teachings out to the masses. God curses them in His Word in many places. Enoch blasts them in his books many times.

The wicked are everywhere, they know that they are spreading lies in their heart, but they revel in it, they have embraced the lie. Their pleasure is derived from the feeling of power they get from this. They have all the platforms, opposing voices are instantly demonised, censored or worse.

boy he was one weird fuck

90% of Interracial Crime is Black-on-White.

Media has jokes.

Attached: 1510991104004.png (2016x3472, 3.08M)

Mugging is their "Racist Attack", when you get mugged it is because you are Whyte.

You know who assaults black people more than any other race? Other Black people.

Yeah more likely to but never actually do. Fucking bs made up studies to fight real life stuff happening right in front of our eyes. The researchers must be jewish. Or the people who funded that research definitely are.

>mental gymnastics
We always called it lying.

You know who rapes black people more than any other race? Other Black people.

Asians are honorary aryans tho

(((Study)))

Attached: 1529097304711.jpg (804x1024, 171K)

hmm, what do you trust, a (((study))) or statistics? One is hypothetical thinking, the other is a recording of what happened

Here's the thing

FBI stats don't count Cops and other law enforcement officers, many of whom regularly assault blacks.

This new study counts Cops and other law enforcement officers in their stats. When you take this into account, Whites more often attack Blacks.

Attached: Rodney KING.jpg (1400x1111, 262K)

That's because there is a large amount of niggers on the force that hate niggers as much as their white counterpart.

Also FBI crime stats don't count "Police Officers" as an ethnic group, retard.

Where are the videos?

Attached: 1505859617242.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Attached: 1464168262965.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Attached: 1492064697479.webm (853x480, 981K)

I never said cops were an ethnic group, but they as a whole are excluded from many of the stats. Even when you take black cops into account, the white cops still tip the assault stats towards whites assaulting blacks more often.

Ask your local police force. They have all the dash and body cam footage.

>cops assault blacks a lot
>because they're overwhelmingly majority of the crime
that number would go drastically down if they
ya know
stopped breaking the law?

>This new study counts Cops and other law enforcement officers in their stats. When you take this into account, Whites more often attack Blacks.

Even if cop was a race, "whites attacking blacks" is a really generous interpretation of how most cop/black interactions actually go down, and you'd be triggered if you were to look up the forensics on these incidents and see how they likely actually went down.

Actually they don't have to, because now they just get it all on camera and now your ilk are trying to ban body camera footage from court because it turns out its harder to get niggers off when you can see that their behavior matches with the stories 90% of the time.

I also like that your image implies Rodney King was a victim in any way and wasn't a complete piece of shit who reaped what he sowed.

Attached: 1467869481812ss.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

Attached: 1472171518799.webm (320x240, 988K)

Attached: 1473778180868.webm (436x324, 243K)

Why are you white people so obsessed with being "guilty" of being white? Every white person I've met in the cities have been nothing but nice and courteous to me. I've met a few niggers here but they are the biggest dickheads ever. Do you guys really have millions of them over there?

Attached: 1484563327468.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

Attached: 1487101932952s.webm (552x358, 1.64M)