How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Attached: 1493228356680.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

rich white girls do this because their dad is too busy earning money.

Kardashian Effect. There's no stopping it. Let them fuck their lives up.

Punch the girls

You're a cuckold.

don't stop it
let coal burners show their true colors
they aren't allowed in the ethnostate

it can't be stopped

Left to right.

Tard face, keep it.
CLEARLY not white.
FAS face (fetal alcohol syndrome).

Im done.

Attached: 1526731477586.png (600x951, 464K)

Yes it can. Just punch the girls.

as long as they are good devout Catholics ready to have a large family why stop them

Attached: 1529748832911m.jpg (1024x721, 72K)

God isn't real.

Attached: 1417309000477_lc_galleryImage_Tyson_Fury_right_in_actio.jpg (574x375, 65K)

Attached: kendalldreams006.jpg (683x455, 50K)

Avoid them. More than likely their pet nogs are going to kill them anyways

Attached: USATSI_9534700_168382968_lowres.jpg (1154x800, 51K)

Another cuck. Punch the girls in the face.

>How do we stop them?
you can't stop us. Trump is not a neo-nazi. You neo-nazis don't have any power to stop it. I have a 6'2" black boyfriend and pretty happy.

Attached: 619883936cc11123638b38850122d38c.jpg (532x455, 29K)

This. Women are only as moral and good as the men around them. Weak men, especially fathers, are the reason we have so many coalburners and bitches now.

le edgy anglo prot race idoler

Yes he is a neo Nazi and the white supremacists are coming to power. You better be scared.

Attached: 96dd24ff1d929e1d4503daee80c383f0--african-tribes-african-men.jpg (736x1104, 167K)

ew, the nigger in the middle is gay as fuck for the nigger on the right

You're a fucking sperg giving a shit who some teen girls fuck. kek someones lost their bitch to Jamal a few times.

>Yes he is a neo Nazi and the white supremacists are coming to power. You better be scared.
That's why his daughter is fucking a Jew right?

Attached: leo-frank-lynching.jpg (1200x800, 231K)

>autism

Jews are white genetically. The problem is their idealogy.

>Being this butthurt about being called a cuckold and then using niggers as a dick extension
t. Cuckold

>Low testosterone

Punching them would be considered assault. You'd be a felon afterwards. Nature has a way of dealing with coalburners. These girls always end up paying a heavy toll

>stop them
>not end them

Attached: lynching-of-two-men-marion-indiana-circa-1930s-courtesy-csu-archiveseverett-CWAWX7.jpg (1300x1101, 174K)

That's why you run away afterwards and do it quietly in a isolated place.

By injecting every white girl with AIDS.

Attached: FILE-60-Years-Since-Rocky-Marciano-Became-World-Heavyweight-Champion.jpg (615x618, 47K)

Lol that's what they're already doing in the pic though

you dont, let these trashy whores get raped and murdered, they deserve it for being coalburning pieces of shit.
Burners get rope before the nigs.

Attached: Lawrence_Nelson_high_res.jpg (592x951, 152K)

Alright if they get the rope then go give it to them cuck. Stop talking high. I actually beat nigger ass in the ghetto.

Attached: Dereck-Chisora.jpg (1200x630, 96K)

gasol1ne bombs user

Attached: donna-simpson3.jpg (300x515, 21K)

Honestly my entire city is like this. I haven't seen a white couple under 25. They're all BMWF or WMBF. When I go out, black girls are pretty aggressive about dropping hints and forcing chemistry. It ain't happening, but it's something I've noticed more and more over the past two years.

So stupid. They will never learn. Mudsharks get what they deserve. These girls will get killed by these niggers

Cucked answer

Just fuck them like a man you bitch ass.

But what if they don't? Then what? Then you're just a cuck

Counting on fate is what sissies do.

Nope.

Black men, especially from Africa, are thirsty as hell from my experience. Only a small minority of white women have a thing for black guys. So being a white girl who likes black guys, Tinder is like Willa Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

the real black pill

Embarrassed about you dick size, eh?

having fun vs cucked white boy staying home playing vidya

I will punch you in the mouth if I see you.

Do Asians have a shot at getting white girls? Or do I need to be Tyrone or Muhammed?

T. Nigger incel

Attached: 748a199b5104acd1a4903d88fb823b9f.jpg (960x1440, 358K)

You're last on their list

Do nothing and watch as their lives are ruined.

Attached: 1529822770701.jpg (500x696, 137K)

>being this new
Seriously this board is 18+ guys. I fucking hate Americans to the core. How can you be THIS oblivious and retarded. Next thing you know this dumb American will be telling me Irish and Italians are genetically the same as English/germans/scandis. I mean, come on, at least take 5 seconds to google it you fucking moron. Being Jewish is genetic, at least the parasitic type of Jew certainly is.

Attached: чи.jpg (460x276, 33K)

I'm 21. Jews are white they are just traitors.

Cuck.

This. Let them reap what they sow.

Cuckold.

To what result, just so i can become the next roof?
Ill bide my time, stock up on arms, and organize in preparation for festivities.
Go glow in the dark somewhere else.

That's a lot of lives.What about the trend actually increasing though?

>race traitors will face the day of the rope soon.

What are you doing for the white race, sissy. You're sitting here giving white women the o ahead to fuck niggers like a cuck

if Jews are white why do we call it anti-semite-ism?

How bout just punch them today?

Non-sequiter

They'll get their asses beat and left by themselves with a kid who no man wants to pay for except betas who will accept the indignity of being with them. The damage will be done naturally.

Unfucking likely but sweet sentiment I guess.
Because they're LARPers, but it's ironic considering how much j**s hate real semites.

Oh I see now. Because the original Jews were semites.

>How do we stop them?
The tryhard niggers or the roasties?

So white men will end up as the cucks you're saying and you don't give a fuck? You're a cuck.

Based Arab.

Does it matter?

sorry but some mullattos and some black guys are attractive, if you deny this you're just an insecure angry white guy
t. 19 year old girl

Attached: xxx.jpg (480x480, 31K)

no, im letting whores get their due. I dont want some nigher fucking roastie.

Im stocking up on arms and resources
organizing with my neighbors
and workimg to build a future for my family.
What are you doing larper?

>t. 19 year old girl

Attached: nope.gif (498x278, 988K)

>the toll will be paid

Attached: 1520129256252.jpg (650x1032, 233K)

Or we're not gay

I just don't get it. White dudes who date asian girls are also race traitors, but at least asian girls are somewhat attractive. Niggers are ugly and poor, they offer absolutely nothing to women.

You said they'd get their due and then you said they'd have a bunch of nig babies and then find a white guy to provide for them. How is that not cucked?

Thats the problem, it should be legal for husbands and fathers to hit women and not legal for women to vote.

By not being jealous, whiny, bitches.

I hate mulatto lovers half as much as I hate nigger lovers.

So let's make it happen.

Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1529751314698m.jpg (769x1024, 95K)

i never said that dumbass. I said let them get raped and murdered.
Any white guy thatll shack up with some burner and her halflings deserves that fate.

>I just don't get it. White dudes who date asian girls are also race traitors, but at least asian girls are somewhat attractive. Niggers are ugly and poor, they offer absolutely nothing to women.
I like black guys because they are masculine and I get off on the taboo thrill.

Attached: 1529621760560.jpg (500x519, 116K)

are you autistic or something, becaue your reading comprehension skills are worse than that of a nigger.

But what if that doesn't happen? That might happen a lot but not the majority of the time and you literally said they'd settle down with some beta who'd take care of them. So you made it some like they'd end up fine and were still okay with it.

You're right. I confused you with this guyBut you're still a Cuck for not wanting to do anything about it

>it should be legal for husbands and fathers to hit women and not legal for women to vote.
but then you white knight cucks voted to give women the vote and then women voted to make domestic violence illegal.
You made your bed, lie in it impotent white boy.

>50 posts by this ID
cringe