Alcohol is legal and weed is not because alcohol is better

Alcohol supplies the user with the most clear headed high by far. I'm sick of weed addicts asking why their depersonification inducing plant remains illegal why glorious beer remains legal. It's as simple as this: I can drink myself to heaven without getting schizophrenia. Try doing that with bud see how far you get without a mental disorder

Attached: 876455596.png (350x350, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_Korsakoff_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I can drink myself to heaven without getting schizophrenia
>88 checked
Yes, but you need to take days off or you'll end up needing beers for breakfast to ward off the shakes or eventual seizures
t. heavy drinker on his 10th pint tonight

Attached: beer.jpg (320x161, 16K)

Alcohol turns people into fat lazy faggots
Weed turns people into braindead wasteoids

Both are bad and neither should be legal

Because you see stoned people beating their kids right? Fuck off you ignorant nigger. Cannabis is much better than alcohol. Humans have an endocannabinoid system literally designed to respond to the plant. Alcohol is a poison and causes hangovers and has a shit ton of calories and carbs. Alcohol turns people into violent idiots. Cannabis is much better over all.

>Alcohol turns people into violent idiots
No, violent idiots are violent idiots.

they both bad if used the wrong way.

WRONG, our cannibinoid recepters do other stuff

>morality and decency are mandated by what the state says is legal or not

or you could research the vast history of alcohol production since basically pre-history and understand the difference between alcohol being legal is because it's been an industry since forever, and growing a weed is a lot simpler and therefore generates a lot less tax revenue

>glorious beer
>flag

Please tell me you don't mean that scented water you have there.

yea and how did that turn out when alcohol was illegal, it should be up to the states, not the federal government to make restrictions or not

Attached: 1526693731987.gif (500x382, 167K)

No, cocaine gives the user the most clear headed high

They're both shit. Alcohol was legalised because it's a poison & a profitable one. Why do you think we have to dilute it so much?

It's an industry that rose out of nothingness. There are 6 figure priced bottles of booze out there that people fawn over and marvel at that are just a toxic chemical shoved into some fancy packaging. There's no difference between a $20 bottle of whisky and a $5000 bottle of whisky. The process isn't any different. The effect on your body isn't any different. It's a brilliant example hipsterism.

Weed on the other hand is on course to get legalised, and we'll get a dumber population as a result, as well as a population with more mental health problems. I've worked with many pot smokers in the last 15 years & almost all of them were paranoid fuckers. I think the world governments/ political establishment have been playing reverse psychology for decades to get everyone thinking weed is healthy & trendy & hip so that when it does get legalised everyone's gonna flock to it.

Attached: FaceApp_1529619138338.jpg (960x970, 238K)

>Alcohol supplies the user with the most clear headed high by far.

alcohol make people kill other people and than wonder what did they do and why the fuck did they do it

no one ever had the same after MJ
even your schizophrenia claim isn't proven and probably not even higher than alcohol

>It's an industry that rose out of nothingness
What? Humans have been brewing beer and wine for thousands of years. Christ the kangz of Egypt drank beer

Attached: we_wuz_gould_n_shit.jpg (1920x1200, 478K)

You are right lad.

based mutt
it's true
weed fucks with you mentally, alcohol doesn't
long time weed user here
trying to quit because this shit gave me a psychosis and now I'm hearjng voices when I'm high
weed really really fucks with your brain because you can take ao much of it
yiu can literally keep smoking it even beyond a hard couch lock, you can just go on and on and on, increasing thc in your blood, until one day, your body starts to think it's normal to have that stuff in your body, and that's when the problems start
neither drug is good, but alcohol atleast fucks with your body, telling you to knock it off, weed doesnt and just continues to lure you to do it more
weed is a safer drug, but more dangerous
ironic isn't it

I didn't mean the timeframe or recentness of it. I meant the nature of it. We just discovered at one point there's a chemical that can intoxicate us, and we decided it would be cool to all consume it, & have commerce around it, and eventually mass manufacture & industrialize it.

oh and stargate sg1 is top tier tv im proud of you leaf

Attached: 9f26bd0ecaf20ff8548280da21440eaa.jpg (235x265, 16K)

that system is not supposed to be used for smoking weed
jesus christ nigger that's a retarded argument
you're even makijg a case against it, you're destroying that system
weed is better for a one time use
long term I'd rather be an alcoholic if you have schizo in the family
no everyone gets mental problems due to weed tho, but once you do, it's too late to undo it, so you're fucked

probably this
most weed smokers who do get paranoid become low level paranoid, scared of their own environment, I've suffered from the same
but it's not the people around me I should fear (altho youth scares the shit out of me), but the gov, so they've played that nicely

go away white nigger
weed can help schizo to show, it does not cause, but definitely allows it to be shown
the voices in my head make a clear example of that, it's because you stop thinking due to the weed

This. I try to limit the number of days per week I'm allowed to drink since I am incapable of having a few and stopping. But I really overdid it this week and now I'm all shaky.

>I didn't mean the timeframe or recentness of it
Fair enough. As for the commerce part you would never catch me with more than a mid-tier whiskey and cheap piss for beer in my hand. Idiots who pay for 'premium' are indeed retarded.
>sg1 is top tier tv
indeed

Attached: We_was_SG1_n_shit.jpg (640x477, 69K)

based netherlands knows whats up\

>try to limit the number of days per week I'm allowed to drink since I am incapable of having a few and stopping
> now I'm all shaky.
Watch it, just have one to ward of the shakes. Next to come is much worse if you keep it up, I've been through it and it's not pretty

>Alcohol a more clear head than weed
What? Put down the crack pipe user.
Weed is clean when you smoke it in Vapor form and only do it sparingly. It allows you to have razor sharp focus and be more productive without getting distracted.

Alcohol will actually fuck with you mentally too if you're overdoing it for years
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_Korsakoff_syndrome
I had some of the symptoms of this until I started drinking less often and taking a shitload of thiamine daily

My ex was a pothead and having that experience I can 100% say to anyone who claims that weed is harmless, that it doesn't cause addiction, etc: fuck you, I never want to deal with another dopehead again in my life.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_Korsakoff_syndrome
A lot of that is due to not eating right. If you are on a month long bender just remember to eat a b-12 plus a multi-vitamin per day if you're not eating more and noodles and fast food

>Alcohol supplies the user with the most clear headed high by far.
Imagine actually believing this. Kek.