Why are whites so much better at hip hop?

it actually makes no sense. black people INVENTED hip hop, yet white people still excel at it. Why?
Example of white rap group:
youtube.com/watch?v=vS2wX8KWhNQ
Example of black rap group:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4PuS7e-gA

Now tell me which one has better flow? Even someone who doesn't listen to rap music will be able to tell the obvious that the WHITE BOYS are better!

Attached: 96587432659873245.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qjUMpIJdIY
youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4
youtube.com/watch?v=55aQnea7arY
youtu.be/jr9nQa5C3o0
youtube.com/watch?v=1lq6GB48IpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because new synthetic hop beats are built by math not just old samples. gotta be fresh. whitey still cant fuck with the flow tho. So its all good in the hood with westwood running cassette decks.

Runnin G music. you got that slim

i'm sick of this nigger for real, f a m

Shook ones sigur ros emancipator edition.

No shit familiam I gotchu. He gotta go ham like spam and go diaf like the blasphemous jayhovaz big Lucifers and gucci goons.

who gives a shit

>Listening to nigger music
Fuck off, OP.

none of these cowards even smoke crack

So it's all about "flow" now.
In any case, it really helps to have a good grasp of the language, when half your vocabulary is "nigguh nigguh muh dick bitch-ass ho bix nood muhfugga" it puts a limit on your art.

>Buy or Pirate shitty "Music" software
>Click on icons until the burps and farts make niggers bob their heads
Learn an instrument nigger.

Attached: 168712_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 375K)

>I'm sick of niggers
ftfy

Both of these examples are shit and misleading. One is more recent, one from 88.
youtube.com/watch?v=1qjUMpIJdIY

Its cause they all pirate shitty fl studio and download samples from the internet in packs. Everything is mixed on krk's which are nasty bass heavy and badly produced. There's know sonic creativity, just trying to make a "banger" and become big. Honestly black people used to make great music, because it would make them stand out. Quincey Jones and Michael Jackson for instance, would work for weeks straight in the studio, organizing and retaking takes of already perfect takes to pick the best take. There's no creative input, because everything can be automated to make you sound good. Back then you recorded tape and it had to be perfect.

>blacks invented hip hop

>Remember Rappin Duke?
>Duh ha, duh ha,
>I never thought hip hop would make it this far

what an unusual surprise! new zealander giving us advice on things they know nothing about. the only advice new zealanders can give us is how to rape sheep, pick apples and molest children.

This is where it should have stopped.
youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4

Everybody loves short shorts.

Attached: Archie_Smith.jpg (220x278, 18K)

> be you
> some stupid faggot born after 1999 that has no idea what hiphop is anymore

and to prove just how fucking out of touch with reality you really are, I just love how you put suicide boys as the example. this is fucking trash. hilarious. try harder, you stupid ameritard.

i like him
we will hang him a day early

> i have no idea about music production so im just going to shitpost my retard thoughts on Jow Forums
>Quincey Jones and Michael Jackson for instance
just think for a moment faggot about what hardware they had at the time to deal with. of course it's going to take ages to get stuff complete when you're dealing with start of the 80s technology. if you've ever worked with such old gear, you'd know this. today you can produce stuff in a fraction of the time because editing and sequencing is no longer a laborious effort.

Shows what state Rap is in when Tom MacDonald rapping for the white race has better flow than the mass majority of Jewish produced rap music, whooping MF Doom's ass by vocabulary alone.

>Glover said that he thinks of reality as a program and his talent as hacking the code: “I learn fast—I figured out the algorithm.” Grasping the machine’s logic had risks. “When people become depressed and kill themselves, it’s because all they see is the algorithm, the loop,” he said. But it was also exhilarating. When he was ten, he said, “I realized, if I want to be good at P.E., I have to be good at basketball. So I went home and shot baskets in our driveway for six hours, until my mother called me in. The next day, I was good enough that you wouldn’t notice I was bad. And I realized my superpower.” During a lunch break on set one day, in the gym of a Baptist church, I had watched Glover play 21 against five crew members. He made three long jumpers, then began charging the lane to launch Steph Curry-style runners—stylish, ineffective forays facilitated by the crew’s reluctance to play tough D. “It sounds like I’m sucking my own dick—‘Oh, he thinks he’s great at everything,’ ” he said now, leaning forward. “But what if you had that power?”

Attached: glover.png (671x479, 510K)

The irony of your post is the original message and reason behind hip hop did stop after that. It went from trying to bring attention to the struggle and elevate the community beyond it to cash, drugs, and hos.

This nigga thinks he has superpowers because he has high functioning autism. No, that's just a gift from the side of your PoL genetic ancestry, nigga. Funny shit him thinking it's a superpower though. Especially when it comes from the ancestors he'd probably try to downplay having a role in his character. Kek

how to access matrix like donglover?

this fucking faggot holy shit

hiphop is rubbish music for blacks and chavs.

The only black rappers who had any real flow were Wu Tang Clan, and they were a meme group that had mostly white fans anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=55aQnea7arY

worth a youtube

If you're a nigger, surrounded by niggers, but you can access a bit of PoL-ness, it might very well feel like you're superpowered when you look at the nogs around you.

Attached: AfricanAbstractThinking.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

> Not posting Sadistik for the white reference and instead posting that shit?
You need to find better music, however that's nearly impossible to do while searching through hip hop and rap. So I'll help you a little.
youtu.be/jr9nQa5C3o0

Reminder wiggers will only be shot in the stomach during the race war. Hopefully you survive as you guys have helped make many black kids millionaires.

Attached: IMG_1324.jpg (792x612, 107K)

Suicide Boys' flows are heavily influenced by early 36 Mafia and Bone Thugs N Harmony. And Audio Two is from the 80's, wtf.

molest children? you mean maoris?

youtube.com/watch?v=1lq6GB48IpA