Should Obesity be illegal?

Would you support the government penalizing being obese?

(Fines, mandatory work outs, banned from eating certain foods ect.)

Attached: image (4).jpg (406x750, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XMztEM-GBJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but I would support a government that refuses welfare and healthcare to fat people altogether.

Not only that. The state should issue families healthy food and outlaw all fa(s)t food

cant be illegal if they arent alive

>be fat woman
>Still no tits or ass

This should be illegal

>fat people suck.
>solution is to turn society from a beautiful, open free society into one where the slightest inconvenience of any kind is solved by slowly giving away your rights to the goverment in power
yikes!
Hello bootlickers!

Yes, execute them on sight. Fats are all bad and deserve nothing but a painful death. They are not people and they should not have rights.

Fats are the size of 2 or 3 people and should get to vote for Hillary multiple times.

Stopping rich people from making a buck off cheap GMOs, seed patents, pesticides, hormones, artificial ingredients, and subsidies for corn and not healthy vegetables would be a good start. People are generally stupid and being surrounded by shit food doesn't help.

Fat person here: yes we should all be killed for the good of the world, you could use our oil to light lamps in africa

Fuck niggers

Jesus! You know how much you have to eat a day to support that? At least 8K calories. Bitch is either 4 foot tall or 600 lbs.

Fat people will be used to get the ovens heated to the proper temperature to burn Jews.

fuck i wish. but that will never fucking happen. we're too deep in the "you're healthy at any size" hole for anything that drastic. Something like baring food stamp recipients from exclusively buying trash food (idk if they do that already) would be more realistic. Id be amazed if this is already a thing by any measure. Nothing like seeing government subsidized candy bar and cheetos at the gas station to get the blood boiling.

>tfw too poor to maintain any fat

This desu

Penalize food distributors instead for slinging poison.

I hate it when I see people who can no longer walk properly because of all their fat.
They no longer lift a leg up and put it forward like in a normal forward motion, instead they shift their weight to one side and push forward the leg on the other side while also rotating their body a little bit.
Of course this method is super slow and they also "walk" in the middle of the sidewalk making me lose precious seconds on my optimized way to work.

They also smell really bad in summer.

I hate fat people so much.

No, but healthcare providers, insurance companies, and government run healthcare programs should have the option to deny services for any breach of contract.
One of those criteria could be maintaining a relatively healthy BMI.

I think that certain levels of child obesity should be considered child abuse.

My cousins are ridiculous.
>Mother is obese
>Father is so obese that he had to go into surgery and now has a pacemaker, but eats the same and changed nothing
>Daughter is only 8 and already almost 40 pounds overweight
>Son is only 5 and he's already over the healthy weight for a kid his age and height

I ate bad food as a kid too, but my mom was careful about how much we ate, and made us eat vegetables at least enough to appreciate them.

No, but it should be socially looked down upon. To the point of lynchings.

Attached: ff34df81367d7b9f443bc30aac07c2b7.jpg (659x430, 48K)

It's easy to get kids to eat vegetables. Cover them in mayonnaise, yummy!

>government
no

Attached: hoppecopter.jpg (606x873, 95K)

yes, you can cure obesity with a pair of handcuffs

she needs to get the mama june surgery like boogie2988 did

Attached: monkeytooth.jpg (832x641, 98K)

It should be taxed. If you're that fucking fat you should have to pay more tax because FUCK YOU.

>tax
kys leaf

So you want them to blame others for what they eat? Fuck off, cunt, it's their fault for making shitty choices.

Trust me, that group of geniuses are in the "Pizza's a vegetable so it's ok" camp.

Getting food back to balanced with fats and less sugar would be a huge help. The problem is that people would eat less, and reduce profits. Diabetes supplier profits would drop too. you seein the picture yet?

Sugar tax, plain and simple.

This.

When famine sweeps across the land, all of you fatlets will perish, before being able to see the final horseman of death. In its true and full glory, making the sweep across the hellish landscape.

It's highly unlikely that you would make it past pestilence and war before that though without any fat reserves.

Attached: 1524226626271.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

As long as fat people don't have to pay taxes it would be ok, I guess.

I bet that triple bacon butter burger goes down with artifical sweetner just as well.

I'd say tax carbohydrate content but I just don't care anymore, these people can't be helped and neither can our society.

I just cry at the thought of how bad obesity is going to be in another 20 years time, there are already large numbers of obese kids.. that wasn't a thing just 30 years ago aside 'the fat kid' who really just the exception that proved the rule.

I would probably force myself to get fat just to avoid taxes then.

Fuck yes, obviously not rigorously but it should be gradually illegal

If there is a famine, do you really think these fat fucks are going to be able to protect their food or use any self-defense to protect their goods?

Not a chance, why do you think the fat kid always had his lunch money taken off him at school? Same deal with the fat people, they won't be able to defend what food they have and they'll perish after 2-3 months and their fat stores are used up.

kys fatty

Not sure if bantz but focusing on a single substance as "cause of obesity" has ended somewhere around the early 90s.
Taxing potatoes in favor of bacon satchels with lard filling would be madness.

im a tranny and I know you guys hate me but its relevant.
My estrogen levels were 10x a normal females.
I still gained 100 lbs purposely to replace my fat faster and then I lost all of it all over two years.
Again i did this on female hormones with a level 10x higher than any normal females.
I did this completely without exercising and just modifying my caloric intake.

These fat fucks have no excuse for being fat.

It's not bantz.. ample carbs are why these people are so fat. You don't need to tax carb content in fruits and vegetables but just proceeds foods like breads, drinks, rice, pasta, and all the other shit they mass produce for these farm animals to guzzle down.

No-one gets to this level of obesity eating bacon. It's the sauce addons and shit that does them in, animal protein and saturated fat is good for you, ample processed carbs are not.

> children are the same as adults, and I dont know what guns are.

Sound logic Dundee. Food eventually runs out, and those who have fat stores will last longer.

Attached: 1529352787726.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Because pasta was only recently invented and correlates with the obesity epedemic in rich countries?
Spoiler alert: It wasn't and it doesn't.

>only fat people have guns
>fat people are quick off the mark and won't be exhausted from carrying a shotgun after 30 seconds

these fat fucks would need to take a nap after reloading, they have no work capacity

Obesity is certainly a problem in the western countries. For the first time in history the fattest people tend to be less wealthy. I reckon that it's because the cheapest foods are refined carbohydrates and processed cheap meat. Also a lack of exercise - everything 'convenient' is promoted.

I don't think obesity should be illegal. What do you do? Arrest all the fat people and put them in prison - paid for through taxes?
Eating well is down to upbringing. My mother and my granmother taught me how to cook. My dad and grandfather taught me how to catch fish and grow delicious vegetables. It's a cultural thing. My kids love having a section of the garden that is theirs; they have onions, carrots, potatoes, strawberries and an apple tree. Even in a city, it's possible to have window boxes with vegetables.

Obese people eat too much fast food and don't know that healthy food is tastier. High salt, high refined sugar, processed meat etc is too readily available. Fuck it. I love a bacon sanwich and delicious cake every now and then, but don't eat it every day.

no, it's not recent but people in the past were active, working on the land

people today just sit and consume and consume more

Yes and no

Fair, but having been a fatty in a previous life however, most people know that shit like a triple bacon burger is no good for you and mostly avoid it, but remain blissfully unaware of the the amount of sugar added to almost everything else they eat even when "eating good".

I'm old enough to remember when the majority of people weren't fat and yes gluttons exist but they are the outliers and usually die by 40 so they're not really the problem its the unhealthy overweight kept alive with drugs into their 70-80's that is the real drain on the system and can easily be cut down.

>mandatory hippo suction
And military service

Physical activity does not consume much energy, a marathon is about 1000cals, or half a sausage with zero carbs.

I like this better than my tax idea. 100% this.

an active lifestyle burns plenty enough to cover a single bowl of pasta each evening, but sitting around in an office having carbs every single meal does not hence increasing obesity rates

fuck off with your white bread already schlomo

>mandatory slavery under the Jew to the extent where you get to die for their monetary and power interests
No, thank you.

lose some weight fatty

How is a gram of carb with 4kcal/g worse than a gram of fat with 8kcal/g, according to your "muh less energy expenditure" theory?

Its much simpler to just Euthanise them and turn the bodies into fertilizer.

I'm not fat. Obesity is pretty rare in Austria.

This is you.
youtu.be/XMztEM-GBJ8

why not? Shouldn't the government encourage virtuous behavior? It might end up being good if it is done in a way that is properly limited.

> not at all what I said in your greentext.

The body uses calories nonstop. Once there is no longer food, people without fat reserves die first. Trying to kill someone with a gun is completely different from taking their lunch money. It's not like a fps either, split second reaction times aren't the be all end all. Neither necessarily is endurance, staying put at a good source of water is a better strategy when there is no more food.

Attached: 1526429498941.jpg (600x450, 90K)

>mandatory slavery
then it isn't mandatory for you

>muh free market
>but with giving (((certain interest groups))) access to free labor

>so damn privileged that you eat more than you need just because you feel like it
>while millions are starving
>lefties still think fatties are an opressed group
That said, I don't want to kill fatties. If you want to be fat then go ahead. BUT. You should pay for your own health care, pay more for your super sized clothes, in fact you should be forced to fund all of your lifestyle by yourself. It's sick and perverse that we spend tax money keeping obese people alive, when that money could be used on cancer treatment and research instead.

This is you.

Attached: 1525002741015.gif (395x235, 3.81M)

A marathon is not a normal everyday activity. Just moving about - doing housework, gardening, walking, kicking a ball about with your kids, even getting off the bus one stop before your destination, taking the stairway instead of the lift etc It all adds up to increased activity.
Having a dog is a simple enough reason to get up and go for a walk. Having children is a reason to be active - kids love running about and climbing trees and stuff. It's easier to be active in the countryside, but there are nice parks and activities to do in cities too.

I see a lot more fat people when I go to the city. In the countryside, people tend to be more active.

>lefties still think fatties are an opressed group
Wrong.

how filling do you think 50g of fat is compared to 50g of carbs?

you can pour 200g of carbs down your throat and be hungry again 15m later, good luck doing that with fat and protein.

And here's the social media / dating profile picture for that same whale

> doing housework, gardening, walking, kicking a ball about with your kids, even getting off the bus one stop before your destination, taking the stairway instead of the lift
People still do that, though. The Kangaroo suggested that the energy expendeture has dropped significantly due to people not working the field (which they didm't post industrial revolution) and now can only eat bacon and sausage, not that evil bowl of pasta or that chunk of bread.

I get that it can be hard to controll yourself, but if you let your small children or pets get fat then you are evil and abusive. The mother of a friend gave friend's 10 month old son coca cola. When my friend found out he got mad because he had told the bitch to not give the kid soda. His mom just smiled and said that she could tell the kid wanted soda and she simply couldn't refuse him. Fucking evil.

1 We should have mandatory athletic metrics for high school and colleges in order to graduate that includes BF testing. This should go to any governmentally funded position.
2 People over a certain BMI should be given minimal heroic medical care and should automatically be DNR for instance unless they want to pay out of pocket.
3 Also no subsidies to corn, sugar, beef, pork etc should be given.

no they dont, parks are empty, people live in apartments and don't even know what a backyard is, their dogs are fat and they sit in an office all day, the average person in no way shape or form has a lifestyle similar to the one their grandparents enjoyed

dude just fast. it's so simple and easy. try intermittent fasting it will work wonders.

I usually start the day with 200g of oatmeal and top it off with a kg of potatoes in the afternoon. Adding vegetables that is a huge and filling amount of food and about 1500kcal. Leaving room for a bowl of pasta in the evening if I feel like it.

Fat people are just more victims of the Jews you fucking retards. High fructose corn syrup is HALF the cost of cane sugar. You think the Jews were gonna do anything but PUT IT IN EVERYTHING? Especially since it fucks with hunger horomones and makes you eat even more?

"but muh willpower"

Telling fat people to just "get over" the powerful compulsions Ghrelin has on their dietary behavior is like telling teenagers to be abstinent. It's fucking hormones. If you don't think hormones can overpower logic you are willfullly retarded.

Fructose is in almost all of our convenient food, it's literally poison, and it suppresses hunger. You want to end the fat epidemic? ABOLISH CORN SUBSIDIES.

And fuck anyone who suggests sugar tax. Our taxes are already paying for corn subsidies, so being taxed again on a product made from those subsidies is literally one of the reasons our country went to war for it's freedom: Fuck retarded tax policies.

If you are a fatty and want real help getting skinny: check out /fast/ general on Jow Forums

Attached: 1743-7075-2-5-2-l.jpg (1200x1174, 223K)

No thats you slapping your 400lb belly you disgusting fat fuck

>a marathon is about 1000cals,
Ackshuly marathon would be about 2500-2700cals. Average is about 100cals per mile.

suppresses satiety signals*

Fuck I'm so mad.

Your mother doesn't mind it resting on her when I'm fucking her ass.

Attached: 1526064380419.webm (470x282, 2.98M)

i subscribe to what he's saying.
STOP DRINKING SODA
AND START DRINKING WATER

Attached: 1529673743660.jpg (564x400, 38K)

>muh anecdote

i eat carbs too but i work out every day so it's fine

I don't work out and it's still fine. In total I consume 2000 to 3000kcal a day and maybe walk one hour for leisure.

imagine telling an american lower-class and peasants who lived just 50 years ago that one of the biggest problem of poor americans in half a century will be literally overeating themselves to death

So wholegrain rice for example, is that a good carb to eat, or should one stop eating carbs all together?

Attached: LMAO.jpg (360x310, 22K)

>the energy expendeture has dropped significantly due to people not working the field

And he's got a valid point.
The point I'm making is that there is a culture of convenience. A small example: when I was a kid in the early 80s we didn't have remote control for the television- you had to get up off your arse and change channel. Everything in modern society is specifically designed so that you make less effort to achieve a task. EVERYTHING is designed so that the human animal makes less physical effort to function. The are moving walkways in airports, even fucking rear view cameras in cars so that you don't have to turn your head when parking.

This shit is endemic.

Attached: 1524154397202.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

yep, stick em in fat camps till they lose the weight. Fat people are an enormous burden to our country.

Attached: PAY-Queen-Elizabeth-II-gets-cheers-as-she-is-seen-leaving-The-Goring-Hotel-after-lunch-in-London.jpg (2048x1900, 445K)

your dick isnt even long enough to compensate your fat stomach pushing away
name one of your gallbladder,kidney stones, heart attacks, insulin pumps after me

here's a coupon for you friend

Attached: diefasteryoufatfaggot.png (600x523, 475K)

Fair enough I just wanted to bring across that nobody has been working the field since the industrial revolution. This is also when people started to live in city apartments, but not the time people started to get fat.

What the fuck is that?! It fucking looks like Krang from the ninja turtles cartoon.

Just scrape the oil drenched cheese and the rest of the topping off and eat that without the carby base. Problem solved :^)

>eats lots of carbs, doesn't lift

you probably look like a faggot onions in that case

>stick em in fat camps

And who will pay for these fat camps?
Would it be your taxes?
Would you be willing to fork out your coin for such a project from the pay from your labour that you worked hard for?

consume it sparingly. Just because it better for you than white rice doesn't mean you won't see negative results for eating to much of it.

I've started replacing grain intake with riced vegetables or veggie pastas. Im notice that i enjoy the texture of rice and pasta more than the taste of the real thing.

If everyone got more votes based on weight then overall men would get more votes. I'm in favour.

Say hello to your mother for me boy.
And pack on a few lbs., it'll take the edge off of that anger problem of yours.

Attached: peepeepoopoo.png (1200x1236, 239K)

Cut out the funding for what they already pay in medical care and use it to pay for the fat camp.
Then their paid wage is deducted from their medical expenses at the camp.
Morbidly obese people are hemmoraging money out of the system for their medical bills.
The average fat fuck is on like 10 tier 2-3 medications and probably "disabled" using up resources from the state meant for people with actual deformities and manageable mental illness,.

So i should just stick to my diet of exclusively chicken breast and broccoli and eggs.

that's because it takes time for the culture to change.. the people that came from the fields to live in apartments still cooked their own meals, still did labouring jobs like construction, and still ate healthy meals as a family whereas now some mum just stops by mcdonalds and pics up burgers and coke for her kids after being in an office all day because she's too tired to give a fuck about cooking an actual meal for her kids because the jew has both parents working now

it's family dysfunction, it's convenience, it's easy access to cheap high carb processed foods, it's technology, it's fucking everything coming together into one giant butterball mess - which is why skipping carbs is a good idea given the environment we now live in.

if you can manage eating some, like i can from fruits and veg because im active, it's fine but these goys can't control anything in their lives now so it's a recipe for disaster for them.