Legality of what happened to Sarah

I am a bit confused. Apparently as owner you have the legal right to deny service to who you want. Do restrictions apply? For example, can I deny service based on:
race
attire/appearance
political beliefs (given the events, this one is obviously A-OK in America)
fame (for example, would it be ok to kick out Weinstein given his infamy?)

Can an owner single out a random costumer, tell them to gtfo out of whim and nothing happens?

Assuming any of the above was illegal, can costumers argue pressure from other costumers (boicot) as a justification for their actions? Is it perfectly justifiable to kick people out if they are wearing or carrying/wearing publicity/symbols that would make your or your costumers uncomfortable?

Now let's say Sarah had said fuck you I am not leaving. Would that be an offense? Could the cops be called on her? What if she had already ordered? What if she had already been served, or even payed? Apparently she had a reservation, why didn't the restaurant inform her a priori that she was not welcome? Now, the most unhinged liberals have been calling for every single business, landlord, etc. to deny service to the Trump administration. If business actually did this, they would effectively putting people at risk of starvation. How would that be legal? I think even calling for that to happen should have some consequences (I mean, you are asking for someone to be left homeless and to starve).

Now, it happens a lot in the US that even if something wasn't illegal/crime, if there are feelings hurt someone might still try to press charges and it takes several months or even years for it to be known who is in the right in legal terms. Then, even if no crime is found, the affected person can still choose to sue. It happened with the cake, and as we know the costumers were BTFO. Is there any instance where law can be on the side of the costumer?

Attached: gettyimages-820400562-h_2017.jpg (928x523, 66K)

All I know is I’ve had enough of these Jews senpai

My understanding of the intricacies of the specific law is that you can deny service for any reason so long as you're a lefty.

The store is getting blasted on yelp and trolls have already hacked their online menu. They'll be out of business or forced to apologize in a couple of weeks.

The onus is on the customer to prove that they were discriminated against. I have refused service to every nigger and kike in my business. I just point to the sign and tell them have a nice day. Never give them any reason why. Going on four years without a single lawsuit.

Attached: IMG_0371.jpg (425x309, 44K)

Please don't do this. This is the conservative version of denying cake services to gays. Take it on the chin and move on, we have to set the example.

Too bad the nogs at Starbogs weren't as polite about it as Sarah.

Lets make this happen

Attached: saras.jpg (887x500, 113K)

honestly, its just really dumb business. That is probably why I don't think the law has had much to say about it. If you are so retarded to alienate half the country who voted for Trump, then you will deserve to go out of business and get blowback from the general public.

That said, its just a lousy restaurant...kind of minor. You would think these high up officials would know good restaurants that would be happy to have their business, and accommodate them. In secret and keeping the fact of them dining there confidential, if desired.

They must have plenty of wealthy Trump supporters who own restaurants there, you'd think so anyway.

But if you compromise and accept instead of pointing out the double standard you set yourself up to be the victim. The conflict is necessary, and you should be embracing it rather than shrinking away like a mutt. They did wrong by their own standard, and they must be treated thusly.

Taking it on the chin is for faggits and women

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

but that seems callous senpai
I think provided the costumer has the money and isn't disturbing the peace or whatever (by being dirty, drunk, or something like that), there is no reason why anyone should be denied service

About the cake though, the business was asked to construct a product that would send a message contrary to their religious beliefs, so I can understand perfectly why they have all the right in the world to deny.

Now let's say there is a restaurant that advertises selling halal only food, their brand is very islam oriented, most of their female costumers wear hijab. Would it be ok for the owner to throw out a female that comes in without a hijab?

You could have done one step better though. You could have taken their money and established a fund for promoting a white nationalist agenda.

and being a hypocrite is for incels and little-dicked basedboys.

Sure, you can, but don't be surprised when your business fails...

ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE. YOU CANT EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO KICK NIGGERS AND KIKES OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS IF YOUR NOT PREPARED TO HAVE THEM DO THE SAME TO YOU. JUST DONT FUCKING GIVE THEM BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE, LIKE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DINE THERE?

Handy flowchart:
Someone enters your premises and you don't like the look of them.
Q: Are you a Democrat?
A: Yes. Throw them out.
A: No. Throw them out

K. In America we are not allowed to discriminate outside of the service we perform.

Example:
> gay dude wants to purchase a cake I made
I am required by law to sell him that cake

> me going up to an Islamic Bakery and having him create a cake that says "Muhhamad was a pedo, fuck Allah, lol"
He can tell me to fuck off.

Nearly everyone is a hypocrite so stfu

Just another example of the intolerance of the left agenda.
I doubt that you will find a starbucks type backdown on this one.
A divided country is the USA .
Get in , shut up and watch the race roits unfold.

Let's be honest, Sarah Sanders could stand to skip a meal or two. They were doing her a favor.

well according to what everyone else here is saying you can in fact deny service to the gay dude just because

Can't discriminate on race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, immigrant status, use of a service animal blah blah blah.

Maybe its a glandular problem you callous basterd!

Shut your mouth kike .
Jewesses need there meat.

For the Beast.

Only if you are Jewish or a liberal can you exercise freedom of association.
Everyone else will get sued and shutdown for exercising freedom of association because it's anti-diversity, our greatest strength.

If it's privately owned, yes, the owner or manager can ask someone to leave, even for no reason

If it's corporate, no way. Most companies have rules and regulations, since large companies value customers and money more than feels.

Friendly reminder that capitalism is inherently anti-racist and anti-sexist

Attached: 1523085097389.png (719x1080, 1.15M)

Israel first.
America a very distant second.
The next USS Liberty is looming large.
BOBO cant wait !

private business can do whatever the fuck they want. don't like it? consider suicide.

sorry, dense faggot. people can refuse service to anybody they feel like and don't have to give any reason.

All business owners should be allowed to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

To say otherwise is to deny a person's right to choose who they associate with. It's akin to forced speech.

Likewise, any business owner should have the right to fire any of their employees for any reason or no reason.

>Likewise, any business owner should have the right to fire any of their employees for any reason or no reason.
not what's murky

>now that's murky
fixed

>Can an owner single out a random costumer, tell them to gtfo out of whim and nothing happens?
Hopefully yes. It is their fucking store and the state shouldn’t compel them to service anyone.

And to think this could have all been avoided by just serving them like everyone else. With the current political climate, wtf did they think was going to happen. Oh well, at least the owner got to stand on her "moral high ground"

That's not true, but you know what they say...birds of a feather...

>anti-racist and anti-sexist
>What is the IQ gap

Womp womp.

It probably varies by state, but the liquor store I worked at in MA had a similar, "We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason," rule, although it was strictly there to easily kick out vagrants since the store saw a lot of traffic in a busy area, as well as the drunks who got too rowdy/came in too many times. That's generally the reason most food service places have that rule - it makes getting rid of problem customers pretty easy.

However, if you were to put up a sign saying, "We don't serve black people," that would most definitely be violating some kind of discrimination law, as you are forbidding customers who technically haven't done anything yet or even come into the place. Anyone with half a brain knows that you shouldn't bring your religious or political beliefs into the workplace, so even if restaurants could do this they would be blasted online and lose a lot of money.

It could have been a lot worse
The owners could've filmed themselves doing sick shit to her food then filmed her eating it like dipping poopdick in her soup

lmao this

Good point. Don't give your money to liberals. Let them get their gubmint checks and stay poor and stupid while you go about your day and make money.
We vote with our wallets when it comes to the marketplace. Use your vote or lose it, fags.

>legality
Oh, it's legal, sideways-Germany. They have the legal right to refuse service to Sarah. But, what's that thing the left keep saying, "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences"? Likewise, freedom of association does not mean freedom from consequences.

It's also legal to trash her restaurant on Yelp and other review sites, which they're currently fighting. But if we set a reminder to launch a troll storm a while later--say, the 30th, when the left are distracted by their little protests for the illegals--we can do some decisive damage.

And it's legal to make anonymous tips ICE about Red Hen's partners and suppliers, namely Broadview Ranch, Buffalo Creek Beef, Donald's Meat, Foggy Ridge Cider, Harvest Thyme Herbs, Mountain View Farm, Seafood @ West Main, and Wade's Mill, and their use of illegal immigrant labor. We have credible reason to suspect they employ illegal labor, it's endemic among farms and meat-packers after all.

And it's legal to call up Red Hen and make reservations, and find at the last minute we can't keep them. Throws a spanner into their works, sure, but hey, who can say we're deliberately doing that.

Now, using owner Stephanie Wilkinson's email to sign her up for everything from daily horoscopes to the NAMBLA newsletter, if that got made public...somehow...that may not be legal. I don't know. But you know, you sign up to an email list, you make typos sometimes. Who can say?

The left likes the 'heckler's veto', right? Well, we're free to heckle.

Attached: email.png (273x179, 73K)

>decisive damage
Fuking KEK. This is why the right is losing. YOU are why the right is losing.

If you're black you dont even have to order anything and they cant kick you out now. Only exception is if youre wearing a maga hat

Can we go back to refusing niggers service now and have our own water fountains and restrooms?

All you need to do is ask yourself what would've happened if this had happened to Obama or one of his nigger lackeys. Niggers would be setting cars on fire and shit but being the more civilized race, we white just say "oh look there's 10 other restaurants on this block that probably have better food and service."

No it' s not! She was not asking them to make a Republican salad or a Trump soup. She wanted to eat what they already served.

They kicked her out for no reason because she hadn't done anything nor asked for special treatment.

Attached: wrong.jpg (1200x1000, 129K)

The point is, it doesn't matter if some faggots like yourself find it "callous"

I support the right to refuse service. That's how you get to kick niggers out.

Im ok with the owner not serving her, it is his right as a proprietor...but i think that more owners should kick out democrats like shumer and pelosi

fpbp

I hope this happens more to ensure the red tidal wave.

If she actually took it to court the restaurant would almost definitely be found to be at fault. They were denied the same exact basic services that everyone else was getting. It's clearly discrimination. No one was asking for a Make America Great Again steak; they were ordering off the menu. Sanders' refusal to turn this into something bigger does in fact say a lot about her character. Weak.

Easy to get around. Just say that it was a DEMOCRAT female, or a DEMOCRAT nigger, or a DEMOCRAT illegal alien. They can be denied service because of their political affiliation.

Helicoptor rides are the only language the marxist speaks.

Its legal, and I defend every part of it, along with every scenario. Every capitalist should as well, its what separates us from the commies. If I was a restaurant and every other restaurant in the world banned Sarah from eating, I would welcome her with open arms and charge the hell out of her food, KNOWING that she can't go to another restaurant!

Segregation is great for business, not so great for public establishment.

Why do you think drumpf wins? Because he makes deals! Everyone has had a fair shot to sit down and talk to drumpf and demand something. But what do people do? "TRUMP IS A RACIST!" "TRUMP IS GOING TO GET US NUKED!" "TRUMP DOES THIS TRUMP DOES THAT" "TRUMP WANTS ALL BLACK PEOPLE DEAD!".

If you wanted to get some insane radical law signed by trump, all you would have to is kiss his ass. Keep telling him over and over how fantastic this law is going to be and how fantastic he is going to look when he signs it. I guarantee you he will fall for it.

If you can refuse to serve gays, then you can also refuse to serve lying cunts. This is the slippery slope of turning religious faith into federal law. Any law that gives YOU the right to discriminate based on YOUR beliefs also gives everyone else the right to discriminate based on THEIR beliefs. Soon, EVERYONE is being discriminated against, no longer for beliefs, but for politics and revenge.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 86K)

This whole "looking at it from the other guy's side" is well beyond the feeble mental abilities of leftists. The only uses for low IQ leftists are cannon fodder, organ donor, or mass grave occupant.

This thread should serve as an example for everyone opposed to segregation. We should separate ourselves from them permanently and enshrine our right to segregate in the constitution. Logically speaking, the freedom of association carries with it the freedom of DISassociation. Whether we kill them all or deport/exile doesn't matter.

Don't sing it, bring it. Then you will find out how badly the right wing bubble has failed you and how vastly outnumbered you actually are. I am looking forward to seeing you in the streets.

animals aren't allowed in restaurants
and neither is your mom

>The only uses for low IQ leftists are cannon fodder

And yet if you look at the 'cannon fodder' in the US military today, they are by and large conservatives and republicans. That you would speak that way about them says a lot more about the ignorance and hatred of your side than it does about mine. Dumbass.

So, you want to live WITH us? Is that what you're saying?

Attached: the_ride.jpg (460x550, 76K)

Attached: rHFdWQi.jpg (860x1183, 160K)

No. I am saying that the only way you will EVER get a place of your own will be to take that place from us. And you don't have the balls to do it. That is why you sit on the internet preaching hate and crying.

the faggots could have just bought a cake and the baker would have been in shit to deny them it. But the baker had every right to refuse to customize a cake in a way that went against their beliefs. Had this woman ordered "a chicken platter shaped like a swastika" kicking her out would have been honky dory BUT they flat out denied her service because they didn't like her, that is actual discrimination.

Anyone should be able to deny service to any customer for any reason, but as the laws stand now what happened there was against the law.

Let me nigger this shit for you
Consumers are protected only in few areas: like banking and real estate
>The Equal Credit Opportunity Act
>The Fair Housing Act

State laws may vary and apply to different areas
>Florida law makes it illegal for a hotel, restaurant, gas station, stadium, theater, and other places of public accommodation to discriminate against an individual because
>age; color; disability; family status; gender/sex; national origin; religion; and race.

she literally did her job and followed the state law to the letter and was jailed for it because obama signed an executive order.

As a small business owner let me just say I’ll never refuse anyone because I want their money. Now if they make a scene or do something that pisses me off I will kick someone out, but otherwise fuck that give me your money. Then again i am the living embodiment of an-cap.

Attached: 2199F32E-182A-4035-858A-2D14F7F150C9.jpg (890x960, 144K)

Can't legally deny based on race, gender, religion but political, attire/appearance, and fame would be OK. At this rate though political is going to possibly get bumped into a protected class given how the Liberals like to attempt to destroy the lives of anyone they don't politically agree with.

>Going on four years without a single lawsuit.
>refusing a jew
>not getting sued
If you're going to LARP at least pretend something realistic... like you never lost a lawsuit. You've never ran a business, you've probably never even worked a job.

This. We're not taking the bait. They want us to behave like them and it's not happening. We can eat somewhere else. All of us. If they still exist in a month, good for them.

Point out where I said something hateful.
>you can't
It's being taken from you RIGHT NOW. You're just easily distracted and naive enough to be led into traps by the very people you worship and idolize. What's it like to live without vision? May the almighty God grant you peace in your heart and tranquility in your mind.

t-this is w-why the r-right is losing g-guise!

Attached: soyface.jpg (387x437, 24K)

Oh look, revisionist history. Straight from the republican play book. We all know about the party realignments that took place in the 50's and 60's due to the civil rights movement. Yesterday's bigoted democrats are today's bigoted republicans and everybody knows it. Even your dumb ass. But by all means, keep pretending. The truth is that pretending is all you have left.

I find it interesting that people talk about the legality of the event rather than dig up dirt on the restaurant owners. Trust me it's legal, the fallout from acting like a faggot is also something they have no control of. The wedding cake fags went back and sued the old cake makers out of business. So the restraunt owner is openly accepting the inevitable backlash that will come.

why are we not doxxing them? I have no fucking clue what the restraunt name even is and until I have a profile to fit everyone involved, I dont give a fuck

Larps..... larps never change

> she literally did her job

Uh, no. She literally REFUSED to do her job. Idiot.

>why are we not doxxing them?

Because that's a Leftist tactic although honestly I'm trying to think fighting dirty with their tactics is the only way to actually make them step back and reflect for once.

nah, you guys are ready to go after those white people...with your guns...amirite? (get it, your guns?)

Attached: dildo civil war libs.jpg (687x468, 39K)

p-please b-believe me!

Attached: leftists nervous anxious and depressed.jpg (1278x613, 218K)

Lol you can deny service whomever you want, even persons of protected class, as long as it's not blatant discrimination. Sarah sanders was merely asked to leave by the manager. Now if the same manager were to tell sanders "leave, we don't serve trump fondling cock demons" then that would've been a seperate issue.

Womp womp. Private business. They don't need to bake cake either imo.

> Had this woman ordered "a chicken platter shaped like a swastika" kicking her out would have been honky dory

Nope. Once again, this is the slippery slope of legislating beliefs into law. YOU don't get to pick what is offensive and what is not. The individual does. So what is ordered is meaningless. If a baker can refuse service to someone just for being gay because that offends them, then I can refuse to serve Sarah Huckabee JUST for being fat because that offends ME. No other pretense is required on my part. And THAT is why we are supposed to have laws to protect EVERYONE from such blatant discrimination. But thanks to right wing idiots, those protections are being rolled back.

>Now let's say Sarah had said fuck you I am not leaving. Would that be an offense? Could the cops be called on her?

Yes, it's private property. If the owner doesn't want someone to be on THEIR property, it's trespassing if they refuse to leave.

But establishments open to the public (restaurants being one) can't discriminate against any "protected classes." These include race, gender, etc., the laws were passed during the civil rights area to combat segregation. Political affiliation is not a protected class under US law.

Private clubs and organizations are a totally different beast, and can discriminate against anyone at any time for any reason.

This is of course all just looking at the legality, and not the consequences in the public eye of refusing service to folks.

>It's being taken from you RIGHT NOW
I don't think they see it yet. Probably why they're not even putting up a fight.

>the right chimps out about their own beliefs being used on them

There is a pervasive divide and conquer campaign being implemented in the USA.
Powers that be seek to divide the USA on all fronts possible.

>Race
>Class
>Religion
>Sexual orientation
>Political Offiliation
>World Views
>Geographical Location

The list can go on indefinitely. This camapign is so pervasive that even we contribute to this campaign at times.
We must learn to recognize these attempts to sew division into our society. When we recognize these attempts they become less effective.
We can disagree with each other without being divided. Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Attached: DivideAndConquer.jpg (600x450, 62K)

I support the right of businesses to refuse service, but lefties are using broken civil rights law to try to literally end any and all right wing business while sheilding their own from people who don't think like them.

Yes, because any woman who doesn't wear a hijab offends him, for he is muslim.

>the right chimps out about their own beliefs being used on them

Nah, to the right's credit this isn't a chimp out because they aren't rioting or hurting people or stealing shit, or fucking straight up killing police officers. There's nothing wrong with stating your disapproval on something

> Point out where I said something hateful.

oh look. Now the guy who posted a picture of a skeleton in a Nazi battle dress uniform to represent himself is asking what he did that was hateful and is also trying to preach to me about god. Republicans are just so morally fucked up that it's impossible to even begin to make them see how they come across to others. But in your warped mind, you are the good guy. That is the most pathetic thing of all.

Kek

If u actually are pulling this off god bless

>the store is getting blasted on yelp

Who the fuck uses yelp? It still not as bad as when liberals riot. I'm sorry

If this is your impression of the opposition, then far be it from me to change your mind. When the shit finally hits the streets, nothing will make me happier than you heading into battle thinking THIS is going to be your enemy. Please roll with this belief and sell it to all of you friends as well.