Trump's concentration camps refusing to let Jews in

>Rabbi Yohanna Kinberg said she was on a humanitarian mission when she was turned away and denied access to the detention center.

>She said she's frustrated and frightened about what’s happening there to families.

komonews.com/news/local/local-rabbi-turned-away-from-texas-detention-center

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-000418.jpg (593x498, 149K)

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DARE HE KEEP THE JEWS OUT OF THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS THEY HAVE FREE SHOWERS

Attached: sidesgone.jpg (474x457, 46K)

she looks like a super annoying, hysterical cunt

>a humanitarian mission
Jews NEVER care about nor help other peoples.

>2018
>trump getting Jews to demand being in camps

Checked
That's what 2000 years of inbreeding produces

Kike probably heard there was free meals.

>rabbi
>she
what

Why are illegals now being classified as “asylum seekers?” I’m going to lose it one of these days

All these Mexicans turned my neighborhood into Mexico, which is dangerous. Does this mean I can apply for asylum to Canada?

Yeah apparently you can just walk in claiming borders are racist

I think the total number of the 30 million illegals here now who claimed asylum was around 13,000. IIRC

>knew she would get turned away
>only did it for the virtue signalling points and Facebook shares anyway

That’s true. They only do things for their own people and/or for appearances

not you white man. Laws and borders and shit are only for you. Wanna fly to your homeland? Ha you deserve a tsa niggers hand up your ass and you better have a passport or your on a now fly list black flight straight to Guantanamo. Some beaner can just walk around the airport at will though

Attached: 1510286230074.png (300x401, 191K)

Damn those pedophiles are trying to get in any way they can.

Attached: 1500781465382.jpg (600x471, 151K)

TOTALLY ANUDDAH SHOAH

Best timeline not tired of winning

my faggot brother married a leaf. it took them like six years to get it all sorted out. and they have kids and are both educated taxpayers.

they had to go into the federal offices with all the mudshits and bring family photos, pictures of the kids etc to prove to the federal jew that their family is legit. the whole thing is incredibly depressing. and most people dont know that in canada its even worse. they just skate on most of the criticisms because they dont have tens of millions of mexicans banging on their back door

rl;dr - you cant just walk across whitey

>jews demanding to be let into the camps
What a time to be alive.

its the only place they feel at home.

Change the name, change the narrative. It's newspeak.

Attached: 1529633600961.jpg (1365x672, 264K)

>they turned me away because I'm a Jew, its Nazis all over again
they also turned away journalists and anybody else who just rolls up, they have a fucking duty of care and privacy for the people in that detention centre and its government property.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Attached: hypocrisy.png (600x273, 327K)

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TOO SCHLOMO

if you're in california i think you're a minority now

>visit camp
>suffer inherited ptsd because auschwitz
>gib money plox

What business does a rabbi have in a detention center for Central and South American immigrants? Those countries are generally predominately Catholic. Obviously, he just wanted to look at the camps and say 'Oy Vey, it's annodah Shoah' in front of the MSM cameras.

Fucking kike imposter

>Rabbi Yohanna Kinberg

Attached: 1526925124938.jpg (800x800, 72K)

she's going cold turkey on toddler blood obviously

>mfw in 2018 jews literally walk themselves into concentration camps
all hitler had to do was use brown kids as bait and hang up do not enter signs on the gas chambers and the jews would never have fought back

probably to see which ones to trafficking to her country

>rabbi

>she

When the Jew gets jewed

But what about the aborted children?

Aren't female rabbis called 'rabbits'?