What is the advantage of being a racist? like, why are you acting like an asshole for no reason?

what is the advantage of being a racist? like, why are you acting like an asshole for no reason?

Attached: pepe 135.jpg (655x643, 79K)

>for no reason

Attached: 1462083432461.jpg (255x247, 9K)

>for no reason

Koreans are the most racist people I have ever met outside of the Han chinese, so I don't know what you're whining about, Joon-woo. Also, you're all low cast Chinese anyway, so go fuck yourself, kim-chi

>for no reason

Attached: go back, Reddit fag.jpg (557x305, 52K)

>for no reason

There is no reason to be asshole and most racists aren't bad people, just bad people more likely to be racist but would be the same without any race motive.

Literally had a nigger road rage and spit at my fucking face tonight
>for no reason

You get to be honest with yourself. You know the truth, and you don't have to lie to yourself like lefty faggots do.

>for no reason
The only reason not to be racist is that white liberals will destroy your life if you are. Otherwise it would be uniformly and without exception an advantage not just for you, but for all of society.

that is that person's problem not his entire race, grow the fuck up white motherfucker.

ingroup preference is necessary for a group to remain a group

The advantage is literally staying alive, you terminal cuck.

Attached: aroundblacks4.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

>for no reason
also just switching pepe to facing the left so that it "subliminally manipulates, man" wont work because it is a primarily english speaking board and we start at the left moving towards the right when reading

KEK

It gives me power, when in reality, I have none. Afyer all, I can't be the same or worse than these animals, I'm white!

True, but when has anyone actually been aware enough to not act out on their bias? Hell even whites have barely figured out enough to understand the enemy that lies within zionism, how do you expect any other race to do so?

It isn’t without reason. Making judgements about groups of people based on statistics about groups of people is absolutely reasonable and doesn’t make anyone an asshole.

Hehe. Please tell me you didn't just take it.

Personal safety.

Racism doesn't equal hate nor does it equal acting like an asshole. At its core it's acknowledging different groups of people, like like different groups of dog species, have certain engrained qualities that produce common behaviors and possess common characteristics unique to their respective groups. You can train a pitbull to act like a poodle, but their instincts to bite your face off at the slightest provocation is still within them and needs to be taken in to account.

being racist saves you from the majority of behavior that results in you being a victim. if you avoid nonwhites the odds of being a victim for crime dramatically drops. like seriously dramatically drops.

Instincts. Anyone who says they aren't racist are lying.

You know he did

>for no reason

Attached: 1527454110635.jpg (373x282, 16K)

Probably did.

You'll find friends on the spastic fringes of society. Is this not a win? lol

>for no reason

Attached: 1498241961874.jpg (3200x1800, 370K)

>for no reason

Racism is like seeing a comet about to hit earth, while everyone else ignores it completely. Be a racist and see the danger. Is that any kind of an advantage? Hardly. You will see how the society and your people will die, but you will be powerless to do anything about it. Non-racists at least get to die happy.

>fuck with one white man and you're entire race suffers

this is how we used to do things and things were better.

이거 재밌네.

>for no reason

Attached: 1527145822932.png (298x415, 53K)

Dying of old age.

Bro, Chicks dig racists

Niggers commit 1/2 of all murder, most rapes, and cost us ONE TRILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR in welfare alone, while being TEN PERCENT of the population. Spics are not as bad but are still much worse than whites by every metric conceivable and also cost close to a trillion dollars in welfare. This does not take into account the free schooling that illegals get due to not having taxes on record and therefore having a big fat 0 on their EFC for FAFSA. This does not take into account the monetary cost of minorities' criminality, nor the social cost.
If we were to be a purely white nation, we would be the most prosperous, safest, and richest nation on earth. The average wage would rise by $24,000 just by simply getting rid of nigger welfare.
It. is. not. our. fault. that. you. brown. fucks. suck so much. Would you want to live with 3 retards who mooch off of you and steal your shit while raping your kids? No? Well what do you know, you know what it's like to be white/some asians.

>being racist is acting like an asshole

Attached: 1486820778613.png (963x720, 602K)

Niggers aren't comets. They are niggers. They fit in boats and bleed when you shoot them. It is not our fault that they suck so god damn much. They have had 20 billion dozen chances to prove that they are capable of being the white man's equal, and in every single case they have failed miserably. They don't need to die in a race war. We just need to deport them back to Africa. Kikes, though. They do all need to die. They've proven that anything else just puts of their kiking for a generation, and we need to learn from our mistakes so that no child has to wake up to the death grip of a kike around their throat ever again.

nah, more like low cast japanese

Everyone is racist.

>"acting" racist
the audacity of niggers, spics, chinks, faggots, sandniggers, and kikes.

Ehhhh, I argue they got 1 chance right. Fighting in a World War for your country is passable, but that's still 1.9 billion chances.

>for no reason

Attached: NigNovella.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

>white motherfucker.
letting your own casual racism seep into your point of anti racism. pretty interesting you korean bastard.

>for no reason

Attached: 877A6507-C7AC-414A-B16B-EA379CC8DD95-1375-000007EE59364B57.jpg (288x358, 46K)

>for no reason

Attached: tl-horizontal_main.jpg (640x434, 40K)

it sets you free. its amazing to feel free to hate a group or not. not being racist is exhausting for the soul

I find being racist leads me to more opportunities, can you remember sometime when you succeeded at something sometime? Well now being racist is like that I find more success in being racist than not. Like for real the only opportunities I get are from white people and black people are to poor to give any opportunities. Just remember that success feeling that's what racism gives me.

Survival instinct. Its the reason we can discern different accents and races so well.

Attached: wg 6.jpg (534x550, 87K)

It's fun and it's free

Racism is actually an advantage if prosecuted, since you're acting to remove genetics less similar to your own, or at least reduce their chances of success.

Nature wires you to want your own genes to prosper and competitors not to.

It isn’t reasonable the second you blame someone innocent for someone else’s actions
Something that Jow Forums does A LOT of.

>for no reason
Feels like a theme is going on in this thread.

who does that? I make assumptions about people with the only information I have about them. If the only thing that I know about someone is that they are a black male, I will apply my knowledge of black males to them. Because it's all the information I have to work on.
>If I see an old asian driver I will assume that they could potentially wreck my automobile and then expertly weasel themselves out of car insurance payment.
>if I see a black dude in a hoody I'm watching my bike
All you can do with strangers is to interact with them with the knowlege you have about them. The mistake that real racists make is to stop there. You must give every individual a chance to prove your pre-conceived notions and observations incorrect. Statistically most black people don't commit a felony, meaning that most of them are 'harmless' however there are enough of them out there committing felonies at a rate that is disproportionate to their population percentage. Having a racial bias towards them would be smart.

bowl of skittles one is poison, do you eat?

Jpg is illegible

>for no reason

Attached: IMG20170713WA0048.jpg (333x343, 17K)

Yeah, that's true. Even after all they've done I still kind of just more feel sorry for them than anything else. Don't get me wrong, they can't just be allowed to drain our economy in such a huge way, and their rapey murderey ways for sure have to be addressed, but I'd be down with just taking away their welfare and reinstituting segregation that they could work their way out of on the individual level. Wanna stay a nigger? Ok you have to live in the hovels and shacks that you're capable of making without help, and you can't shop any place that welcomes good people. Wanna get out from it? Sure. Prove yourself and you can be allowed to join regular society. No racemixing, though.

Niggers commit 1/2 of all murders and refuse to take responsibility or admit to the truth like that, or that they are fuggin retards, or that they're all taking more than they're giving to society. They want to have 100% solidarity and refuse to admit to their mistakes? Ok. They can do that as a collective somewhere else. Same goes for kikes, except they have to die because they'll kike no matter the distance from their targets. Until good ___ recognize, admit to, and work on the bad ___, there are no good ___. Apply evenly to your heart's content.
It's not our fault that society would be like 10X better without niggers and 10000000000X better without kikes. They choose to suck, and they choose to stick together as a shitty group, so they should have to pay for what they do as a group.

Attached: 1529790074946.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

healthy human sanity

Racism is pattern recognition. It’s biological.

the advantage is that when the niggers and refugees invade and turn on us I won't be surprised or caught off guard. you will faggot

you are right my good korean brother, your country should welcome some neapolitans/somalians/moroccans/gypsies in order to become more diverse, they are good people just like us and they need some help :^)

>being this innocent

Attached: 1474688682627.jpg (500x667, 140K)

its a good defensive based on statistical probability.

fucking hell I was retarded for a moment there, I didn't even get it at first but then I've been up 30+ hours.

self preservation

>for no reason

Attached: 9099fd07f722016984925e8fe9c43d90ccf80d1ac11a413be279523e3575b699.webm (320x240, 988K)

want to clarify, not putting you down or anything; it's just refreshing to see; like a real life unicorn.

Attached: cn20th.png (1072x749, 1.59M)

>having political beliefs is acting like an asshole
dude what?
do you think all racists scream NIGGER every time a darkie crosses their path?
I fucking hate mexicans but I work with them all day and I'm polite to them
sorry to tell you that your political belief isn't the objectively correct "I'm a good person" option but I'm sure you'll continue to believe that anyway

Never work for indian people, they do not pay people.

Never let a jew into your home otherwise you might not have a bank account.

As a Nord/Dutch/Anglo, fuck the french for bringing jews into England, thats practical rascism.

13%
50%

Attached: 1502599252680.jpg (640x460, 73K)

I don't want the entire world to turn into ugly, 80 IQ mixed race people with no identity, culture, or distinctive characteristics from one another. Maybe I can convince a few other people to see the light as well.

>for no reason

>for no reason

M8 pol are losers, all the shit from this site are just used to excuse them of their failures. Why dont people like you? Oh its because Im so racist and redpilled tee-hee. Why dont you have a girlfriend? Because im so Black pilled. Why no job? Da jews. Self sabotage from low self esteemers

Not denying an inconvenient reality in favour of a "feel good" utopian fantasy of human universalism which causes everything to deteriorate around you as you try to force the world to adhere to your unnatural delusion.

>for no reason

>for no reason

Attached: 1516815413176.jpg (1366x768, 99K)

>for no reason

It's all satire. This board is a joke.
Don't tell me you actually believe what you read here.

So racism didnt exist before pol? How dumb are you?

>what is the advantage of being a racist?
Self preservation.
I won't be put in a potentially dangerous position because I niggers act like fucking animals, and they should be avoided at all costs.
The fact that you think this is racist does not change this.

>anyone who disagrees with me must be a miserable loser
Neck yourself already

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 108K)

>thinks this is Jow Forums
a lot of us breed already
enjoy that thought

Racism died with slavery.
How dumb are you?

fuck you you ketchup barbecue dog eating ass
japan is better then korea you can fuck off even chinks are better than zipperheads

>for no reason
You must be a writer for Salon, faggot. If not you probably suck just as much dick, nigger.

well look at it this way: if your nation was more racist against whites you'd still have your foreskin for not being cucked to america

>everything negative i've read about this place is confirmation bias

>it's satire

>terrible strawman.jpg

i can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Attached: 1502873693124.jpg (495x490, 49K)

Live in a niggerhood for a week and tell me it's no reason.

Attached: 1528236448389.png (1293x912, 468K)

Try harder. Drop the act we all know racism doesn't exist anymore, we just make jokes here to trigger liberals.

Now I'm racist against ants

>for no reason

>we

you sure use that word a lot; furthermore i was talking to the other user. read between the fucking lines you casual.

Attached: 1528268632889.jpg (732x701, 140K)

you must have a shit computer because it opens to the point I have to scroll down to see all of it.