PATRICK LITTLE LIVE STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=5fIM351RoZc

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: PatLiveStream.png (700x392, 446K)

Attached: 1529827757292.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

YESSSSSS

bump

>im drunk in north beach, guys
fucking loser

Great stuff to eat breakfast to

Thanks for the heads up!

a fucking windsock, and spare phone batteries.

He needs those things, can some autistic user living near him literally go and give it to him when he streams, saying
>/p-p-pol/ sends their regards

eg og ete nå lol

Yeah, I'm sure one of the 40 people watching this autism is gonna go right ahead and do that.

Only 40 because it is the start of his channel, and most of all:

Most americans are asleep now, he should do these streams in american prime time.

who keeps their tie business tight at 2 am in north beach? the fuck is wrong with spergo little?

You appear to have some attitude / bias there mmguy

don't sass talk me, guy

NIGGERS GETTING IFFY UHH, BLICKY GOT DA STIFFY UHH, BLICKY WIT' DA STIFFY, DRINKIN' MICKEY'S, GETTIN' HICKEYS, FROM MAH BITCHIES, SLANGIN' BRICKIES, EATIN' SWISS CHEESE

Attached: image.jpg (466x526, 196K)

ok, mmmmh-bud!

pal

bump

friend,

BUMP!

Bumping for autism awareness.

padrig litel

I think the worst part about this fucking idiots eventual suicide will be the endless conspiracy shit about how it was the kikes that killed him to stop him from holocausting all of them.

Dicks out for my nigga Patrick

he lost. who cares. its like fixating on other politicians who lost. what are you some butt hurt liberal saying "she won" 2 years after the fact?

naw, not the same. he's contesting the results and is running for prez 2020. his career is just starting, hell, he's not even old enough to run for president at this moment, but he will be in 2020.

bump 4 padrig

Patrick Little, because that’s the size of your dicks, lol.

going around drunk an irl shitpost, this is lit his campaign kek

so close to quads m8

Glad he’s back at it again. Patrick restored my faith in humanity a little.