(((dating)))

Dating is nothing more than a LARP marriage, even when "trad" people do it with "trad contraceptives" and "trad premarital sex". Its an entirely postmodern method of courtship so dont be fooled.

Dating isnt trad, but a jewish trick to destroy society.

Attached: selner_petibone.jpg (620x400, 29K)

Traditional method of pairing was:

1. courtship/engagement - youll meet each other at the presence of the family, so hands dont become too sticky and for PARENTS to judge you and your family (because bride become a part of husbands family). Also, PARENTS of the bride questioned you about your own family in order to test the geneology, your material status etc. Parents of bride test everything, you also test about your brides history, that is why old marriages were so successful.
NO SEX happened here. BUT WE LOOOOVE EACH OTHER. Okay, and what happens if you stop loving her or engagement fails? Girl looses virginity and is on its way to work at the whorehouse or marry down.

2. marriage - you are OFFICIALY a family. Have wild christian sex and create plenty of white babies. Congrats!

So where does dating fit here?
NOWHERE.
Dating isnt even courting, you basically LARP as a marriage. You LOOOOVE each other and then you LARP as marriage with another, then another and then you wonder how everyone has a mileage when getting married and how so many marriages fail.

Dating isnt a christian custom (is there a place in Bible that even mentions that kind of male-female interaction?) but a jewish trick to destroy society.

So Selner and other coolredpolledtrad people should do that kind of shit. Either engage a girl who you think is suitable for marriage, dont do this postmodern marriage LARP.

Attached: marriage_father.jpg (700x467, 117K)

also, remember when the priest says "you may now kiss the bride" AFTER they get married!!????

how weird, how queer!

doesnt that imply that people shouldnt actually kiss (french style if you will) during engagement due to the danger of one thing leading to another leading to fornication and destruction of society.

how weird, how queer!

Don’t reckon anything in European culture being prude or anti-sexual before introduction of the subhuman semitic religion

the whole symbolicism of father leading his daughter is about him having authority over her until she gets married.

dating removes the father from the marriage partner choice - its that the bride doesnt have to have a choice, even in traditional times, bride did choose a husband, which is good for sexual selection but she wasnt allow to whore around and then marry.

another point
>the future husband asked the FATHER for the permission of the hand of the daughter

all the time, the bride couls say NO, which guaranteed good sexual selection, but she wasnt alone in it so the chances of a dumb decision or being swindles for powsie lowers.

>European culture being prude or anti-sexual

you are responding to yourself, lay of the drugs

Attached: marriage_fathers_dance.jpg (345x240, 39K)

bamp

we had a good thread yesterday, lets discuss this highly important issue

bamp for 14 words

Attached: family1527790858096.jpg (1280x765, 313K)

I agree in principle, but what is the practical solution to this in the modern sexual market place?

It's easy to complain, give an actual alternative method you can utilize to find a gf tomorrow.

Attached: 1529344588163.jpg (640x960, 75K)

If you want to live according to morals that were created by the subhuman jews- go to Israel or Syria.

You can be a spiritual immigrant there

wealthy family, little clues

100% accurate, but it seems most of this board thinks pre marital relations are okay.

This is like arranged marriages in India. But dating has taken off here too.

How do you know if a girl is not a gold digger if she doesn't put out before knowing your financial status?

Attached: 1524832845167.jpg (720x722, 41K)

>hollywood settings of marriages are like traditional marriages
ok

Attached: DKpWguXXUAAAnf-.jpg (895x501, 94K)

A better idea would be to avoid women because they're all soulless whores.

>I agree in principle, but what is the practical solution to this in the modern sexual market place?

that is what you guys are for, lets figure smth out.

I suposse you can minimize the ammount of time you spend in private settings since those situation eventually lead to fornication.
Dont pretend that fornication can be trad also.

>100% accurate, but it seems most of this board thinks pre marital relations are okay.

most of the board are Gavin tier faggots with no self awareness - right wing degenerates actually, this isnt a thread for those homosexuals.

>This is like arranged marriages in India.

like I said, I am pro-women selecting and having a say in marriage.

>hollywood settings

"you may now kiss the bride" is said in an wedding.

>How do you know if a girl is not a gold digger if she doesn't put out before knowing your financial status?

process of courtship and engagement, engagement of 6 months will weed out golddiggers like thot-repelent.

he is a handsome dude. no homo.

I dont blame you for saying that, but you are wrong.

Attached: family1527171962001.jpg (750x1261, 541K)

t. muhammad

LMAO

try to find me anything in European culture of anti-sexual character

Bible (SUBHUMAN JEW shit) doesn’t count

Christian incels are so pathetic

>try to find me anything in European culture of anti-sexual character

forrest LARPers arent European

Attached: pagan1526737563016.jpg (845x900, 220K)

> christian
> talking to other people about "jewish tricks"

lol you literally worship a dead jew on a stick

Attached: jesus.jpg (634x476, 71K)

Too bad. I met all my women on Craigslist and eventually married one of them.

>Christianity
>trad

this thread again? sellner and brittany are engaged dumbass

>you must be pagan or whatever to denounce a jewish cult
Don’t you think your primitive binary thinking is caused by the lack of sex lol?

Also a Sicilian/part Sicilian subhuman would be denounced by the majority of European Pagan Groups, whereas racists get denounced by ALL christian groups

Another religion thread? LOL glow harder.

Attached: jewinmask1.jpg (125x93, 3K)

this thread got deraied by stupid brit posting.

lets find a common ground - pagans support traditional courtship, dont they?

>traditional courtship
Stop with this nonsense.

That is simply unhealthy. Inb4 more semitic desert screeching, it’s a medical fact.

Having sex keeps you in shape and healthy. You should not avoid you and you need to be compatible with your partner before you decide to marry

you sound like a muslim

why are you making these thread on Jow Forums
this is libtard central weeabo gathering site

>t.Autisimo e Forte Penne

and how do you propose we continue on this?
my personal solution is to be single forever

>You should not avoid you and you need to be compatible with your partner before you decide to marry

By that logic, why dont you shoot crack coke and try out homosexual orgies, you might find it compatible?

serious question.

>and how do you propose we continue on this?

this is a brainstorm thread, Im just pointing out the problems, not solutions

crack coke = unhealthy by default
homosexual orgies = most likely unhealthy

Heterosexual sex = healthy.

You don’t want to spend your prime sexual life with a fucking stick just because some jews screeched about White people fucking

Jow Forums is libtard faggotry emodied, just like pop right wing and far right
its just fashy nationalism, nobody cares about morals from the right wing
why do you think everyone is bothered by muslims and immigration so much?
because it is opposed to their libtard faggotry
nobody here gives a rats asss about traditions or christian faith, quite the opposite, why right wing "fights" is to preserve stuff like comfortable western lifestyle, liberalism, egalitarianism and stuff like that

Promisculity = healthy?

you know the answer nigger

>nobody here gives a rats asss about traditions or christian faith, quite the opposite, why right wing "fights" is to preserve stuff like comfortable western lifestyle, liberalism, egalitarianism and stuff like that

when did you came on the boards?

Sex just helps you accept that life is meaningless, especially meaningless sex. But we're all gonna die still so fuck you doc. With sex comes alcohol and cocaine so tell me how that's more healthy than having children, real ones not bastards

>t. salty turbovirgin

2014 or 2015 summerfag, cant remember exactly, i know ive seen this board before trump bullshit

Anyone noticed how lots of girls now can't even seem to get a grip on dating?
Now they're doing this "let's be friends first and see what happens" thing.
What is going on with this? Is it that they can't handle the stress of saying:
>Yeah, nah, not interested in a second date: thanks for the meal.

Attached: boring_co_flamethrower_feb_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

>because it is opposed to their libtard faggotry
LMAO nonwhites are even more degenerate you fucking basement dweller.

Even seen the pakis going cray cray on your coast or spic/nigger events in the US or London? get a grip, moron.

we simply have genetic in-group loyalty
>sex = promiscuity
shit incels are fucking retarded.

blah blah nobody cares about muh whyte race
go hug a tree or smthn

>>sex = promiscuity
>shit incels are fucking retarded.

you oppose monogamy? why?

>2014 or 2015 summerfag, cant remember exactly, i know ive seen this board before trump bullshit

there are some very good people on this board Hrvoje.

"Playing house" or "LARP marriage"... bump

there are but since i dont believe in croatian nation or the white race and being "an sspx nigger" i agree with none of them

>Playing house

nice term, I remember hearing it.
is that term common in USA?

I oppose jewish sexual morality and anything nonwhite in my ethnic circle and culture. You can have multiple partners throughout your life and still be monogamous with each of those partners

jews are coming fren
will enjoy splittin europe between christians and jihadis and putting a burqa on you

Attached: c.jpg (624x831, 63K)

>dont believe in croatian nation or the white race
>and being "an sspx
What a fucking surprise. A christian cuckold

Who would have guessed?
you probably think that because you are some dalmatian goblin or a serve gypsy. maybe italian shitskin even.

who knows? Jow Forums is like 85% nonwhite

>I oppose jewish sexual morality and anything nonwhite in my ethnic circle and culture.

then why do you sound like a beat generation degenerate that supports free love and other hippie filth?

>You can have multiple partners throughout your life and still be monogamous with each of those partners

you can also shoot heroin and not die. doesnt mean its recommendable.

im actually born pannonian slav blue eyes blonde hair
will enjoy dismantling the whyte race with my jewish bros

>SUPPORTING A PART ITALIAN JACOBITE SUBHUMAN COWARD
ARE BONNIE LAD

lol

jews or mudshits are not taking over anything religiously here you bra8nlet. Western Europe just slowly turns into Brazil

Anybody can pay for sex, degenerate. Losing your virginity is nothing to brag about. Culture (((pimps))) love your free pervy advertising.

I'm doubtful that this would help the average sperg, the overwhelming majority hate introverted and awkward people. My grandmother married my grandfather against the will of her parents. They hated my grandfather. Why? Because he was quiet and introverted, a thinker, he didn't drink heavily. He was a hard honest worker, probably the greatest man I've ever known. But since he didn't get drunk, didn't yell all the time, and didn't act like your typical retarded extrovert, he was considered a terrible man.

im actually from the north so so probably turk or hungarian rapebaby if anything, italians dont really exist where i live

>jews or mudshits are not taking over anything religiously here you bra8nlet. Western Europe just slowly turns into Brazil
yup and it will be glorious
perfect vengence for what youve done to king charles henry stuart right before we force convert you future mutts

>(((croatia)))
we see through your tricks schlomo

>My grandmother married my grandfather against the will of her parents. They hated my grandfather. Why?

parents of your grandmother sound like a family of alcoholics - most normal parents would like your granfather.
Your grandfather sounds like a salt of the earth type of guy.

the whyte race is done for

Attached: Jacobites L_tcm4-566106.jpg (750x543, 86K)

>you sound like a beat generation degenerate
“I’m not a beatnik, I’m a Catholic” Kerouac
>you can also shoot heroin and not die. doesnt mean its recommendable.
From a medical point of view abstinence is objectively wrong.
The only thing you are going to be dismantling is your sister’s corpse shredded to pieces by Ustase reborn lol
>perfect vengence for what youve done to king charles henry stuart right before we force convert you future mutts
awesome larp, blue balled incel

Little you know that all the multiracial shitholes tend to have militarised police and Orwellian surveillance.

I mean, inbred subhumanoids are sure likely to outperform the WASP officer elite

Attached: F9E29B51-B4BE-4B9B-AC09-C13531B2AB91.jpg (1906x1344, 658K)

>The only thing you are going to be dismantling is your sister’s corpse shredded to pieces by Ustase reborn lol
jokes on you my enitre family were ustase

>Little you know that all the multiracial shitholes tend to have militarised police and Orwellian surveillance.
are you trying to sell me something or what
cause you dont have to convince me, im already sold on the white genocide thing
no more blue balls after, my jewish lord will surely reward me for my contribution

just dont call it a grave...

Attached: promisculity_3504.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

>jokes on you my enitre family were ustase
not like the radical nationalists are notorious for killing the renegades first
>Corinthians
You do understand that the nationalist and pro-White scene in Europe is predominantly atheist? You won’t convince anyone with that
>that study on 1970s-2000s
Get some Kinsey, or better yet your dick wet

No, they seemed like normal people from what I've been told. That's how nomies still are. Loud, socialize around alcohol, obsess about shallow bullshit. I have the same temperament as my grandfather, so I know what a huge social handicap it is to be introverted.

>not like the radical nationalists are notorious for killing the renegades first
for the most part ustase were hardline catholics, only reason why they allied with the reich is cause that was the best way to promote catholicism
the things goyim dont know...

Idk, those parents seem very capricious.
Current method of pairing is even more against introvert leaning people than old type.
No wonder our IQ is falling.

you sound like an utter degenerate.

>JUST GET LAID LOL

Attached: pepe punch gif.gif (359x371, 405K)

>for the most part ustase were hardline catholics
Some of those in their leadership were. But it not the leadership that did the butchery lmao
>the things goyim dont know...
Kvaternik or Ante’s wife ancestry?

Females do this so she can have several orbiters so they can have instant gratification at an arm's reach. Not all but a lot of women are always holding out for the next best thing. Apps like Tinder create artificial value in these women because most guys will go with the easiest lay, even Chad's.

jews and freemasons were everywhere in ustase
ustase were their project

No, they weren’t. It just happened that Pavelic and Kvaternik were degenerate enough to mary Jewish ladies. Can’t really blame them since some Slav-kike hybrids are really nice looking

*sigh*

The dating meme came here. Took me a long while to realize what a cancer it is.

Anyone the kikes say is boiling in excrement is probably a good guy.

What the hell is this shit? I'm gone from the internet for just one month and suddenly Jow Forums is back to pre-/mlpol/-tier retardation, and to add insult to injury Southern and these goons actually go to Gasstation Federation to interview the neo-soviet eurasianist clown himself.
>Traditional method of pairing was
Yeah
>was
Past tense.

Attached: dugan.jpg (750x567, 73K)

>and to add insult to injury Southern and these goons actually go to Gasstation Federation to interview the neo-soviet eurasianist clown himself.

I dont get it either

Firstly - that was thousands of years ago
Secondly - Christianity is not about single dimensional worship of a strictly defined character.
You must be a fedorafag.

>a Latvian defending christcuckery
Damn, and I thought being openly in favour of the racial segregation while living in Brighton made me odd

>implying that my nationality has anything to do with religion

yes they were
look it up
freemasons everywhere
even kvaternik hismelf was a mason
and there are works written about jews in sutase, even founder of their movement, frank was a jew

Attached: hdImg_a33bf6b43075ee638e9d893be38253fb1529662828724.jpg (591x591, 43K)

>176273765
Same shit was posted earlier. Fuck off, nigga

>implying it doesn’t
So a Riga vatnik or a retard that makes less than 1% of his fellow population? Christianity is dead in Latvia and it’s a good thing

And people used to trade their children to form alliances. This shit has no bearing on me today. Do you think I'm not going to fuck a girl at a party because some goof on the internet said they wouldn't like it a hundred years ago?

>and it’s a good thing
Sure. Less opposition to migrants and their "religious freedoms"

How do I get a girl to go on a date? I'm clueless in this area of life.

Marriage is only reserved for Jews.

Attached: 1528858245506.jpg (500x606, 40K)

Good points m80

>meme flag
>normie post
It checks out

Is a female is dating, it means her father has lost control of her. No father should ever allow his daughter to (((date))). She’ll become a roastie

>Heterosexual sex = healthy.
In a married couple yes, in the "dating game" no, it's responsible for the spread of diseases and single mothers as well as all the other ills of fornication. Fornicators are, in terms of constructiveness/destructiveness, halfway between married couples (who don't use contraception and don't do weird stuff) and flaming poofters.

Venereal diseases can't be transmitted very far if each person only half their wife/husband. It takes promiscuity to spread herpes, HPV or gonorrhea around. Stop fornication.

You sound like a butthurt Virgin Incel.

I have to agree, premarital relationships should be devoid of sexual acts. You will find objection from the godless and the materialist heathens. Pay them no mind.

I go even farther and claim that sex without he intent of reproduction is a distortion of nature, but that's just personal advice.

You sound like a used up roastie

Nah just a guy waiting for his gf to come over to cuddle, fuck and play video games. You’re alone and bitter. Instead of working on your shit personality you try to regress western culture to the dark ages. Spoiler alert, beta Incels like you died bitter and alone back the top only a lot sooner. KYS and burn with your faggot kike god in hell. Faggot Incel virgin.

Lol stop with this retarded babbling boomer

Lol, get your mum to find you a nice girl, thats how it is for us arabs, bro.

>waiting for his gf
> to cuddle
>play video games
holy shit you fucking degenerate cuck!

Get married already

>just fornicate lol
>then you can complain about how you got warts on your dick
>how you got someone pregnant and have to pay for the kid
>how women are whores (yet no more than you)
>how you got accused of rape
>how you got cheated on
>muh kike on a stick lol
>just do whatever you want man we don't need morals
degenerate faggots are unable to uncuck your countries because your mind is corrupt, you don't have the solution, you just think "hurr I don't like shitskins and semites" but if you had your way you still couldn't fix your society