Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtLN_CbiBXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger opened fire on a 10 lb dog and shot a girl in the face
what the fuck

I fucking hate niggers.

just another day in america

I was very disturbed by that video. Does anyone have info on whether the girl is okay now?

Whites need to get professional race agitators with huge media cowerage.

A traditional White cinema role goes to a nonwhite? Mass White chimp out on the streets

Nonwhite cop shots some White criminal? Riot regardless

Somebody said even remotely offensive thing about Whites? Ruin his life by doxxing and threatening his family

That's fucked up

Yeah i need to know, did the bullet graze her or something? it couldn't have been a direct hit other wise she would be dead

>be dog
>wake up to my owners screaming
>see nigger in my house
>In defense mode and bark
>get shot

welp i feel like shit now

She's fine. She was hit by a bullet fragment above the eye which left a minor scar and the officer was fired. This is a nothingburger

if this was played in the MSM the majority including the MSM would be cheering for the black cop. you would expose them in no small way.

dearest Jow Forums if you have a way to push this so they expose themselves further, please take on this cause.

I don't know. Maybe bullet fragments hit her.

It is really infuriating.

The stupid nigger basically shot the dog and the dog being 20 pounds didn't stop the bullet from going through its body and then the bullet exploded on the floor and a hunk of shrapnel hit the girl in the eye

Attached: 1529031098401.jpg (720x916, 67K)

> he got fired
> her family is gonna win a fuck ton of money in court, county/city may settle for a fuck ton of money.
> open and shut case. fucker shot a girl the face.

She probably lost an eye. Sounds like it.

the "lol 9mm" jokes just write themselves it seems.

In reality it was probably piece of furniture broken off or bullet fragments flying in her eye not the actual bullet. Cops an idiot for shooting a 20 pound dog with a little girl directly behind it.

why do your cops shoot dogs all the time?

>Shooting children in their homes with their pets is a nothingburger.
kys my dude

Attached: 1520954742147.gif (500x381, 977K)

>dog attacked us
fuck niggers and fuck cops

cops are retarded, they read in their manual somewhere that they will never be charged with killing a dog as long as they're on duty so they ALWAYS draw weapons and fire even if it's a fucking ankle biter like this one.

No danger to the officer but he is to everyone around.

They try to shoot the owners but get confused as to which mutt they're aiming at

>nigger is scared of 20 pound dog
>shock.jpg
>executes it
>unsafe discharge resulted in shrapnel injuring girl.

Just don’t allow niggers to exist and this wouldn’t be a problem.

Dog die? Youtube video claims he missed the dog. Bullet fragments hit girl and dog.

>whites should act like niggers
Wow, based solution user.

Attached: 0B8FA7BB-4AB6-4580-8E06-27743EF03BCB.png (338x338, 29K)

only liars do not link

This is why everyone in america should defend themselves against the cops.

liar leaf

Claim it was a white cop, obviously.

Why do I have to do everything for you fucking retards?

this alone justifies the extermination of the black race.

Unironically the lives of all blacks are not worth the fingernail of a single white child.

No, it justifies the disbanding of US cops and replacing them with corporate law enforcement.

Spotted a nonwhite subhuman

Whites can’t ever act like niggers, because us using violence and threats in our OWN lands is what we should have been doing for a long time

Do you think we built our Empires by being polite?

Get a grip faggot

Absolutely THIS !!

Why was the nigger in their house

the only reason to have cops, rather than peace officers; see Mayberry, is cause diversity has invaded their neighborhoods.

crime statistics don't lie.

most white crime among white people is domestic disputes and that crime would be cut in half if not more if there was less diversity.

no it was a white child so the MSM and the left believe she deserved it

says an Arab pedo

Anyone agrees that these larpers should be banned? They are getting obnoxious.

An upboat for you good sir

That's not how hollow points work. They blow apart on impact with anything thicker than clothing. "Stopping power" refers to the amount of force that is transferred from the bullet into the target. A hard bullet would just pass right threw everything; including bone. Hollow points disintegrate on impact which transfers all of the bullets energy into the target.

Bean bag guns do about the same thing, but without any penetrating potential or the threat of ricochets.

Not an argument.

Silence, subhuman inbred eggplant.

Your memes and silly talk on twitter is not the answer

Violence and riots in London is

>2
royal muzzis hate free speech

should have let Saddam run your hole country over

SADDAM Did Nothing Wrong!
kys

wew the fathers' helplessness got to me

thank god that girl is alive

this is Jow Forums moron
go censor in your own country
oh wait, you already do

SOLAR POWER IN THE US NOW!

American cops are cowards. Both whites and niggers.

we need to stop race mixing
this wouldn't happen

I just been to London. Seems like a peaceful and happy place to me.

No, I hate larping that distracts from the issues at hand. I want to discuss the disbandment of US cops, not that guys RPG fantasies.

Nah, m8. It's acting like Khazars.
> Implying nogs have the IQ to organize their own race agitators

Not an argument. Nobody is censoring you except your inability to form an argument against the disbandment of American police and their replacement by well trained private sector law enforcement.

Hey aste you an Aussi Bali too, fag ?

Attached: 20180619_123755.jpg (5312x2988, 2.92M)

keks

Attached: keks.jpg (600x528, 37K)

Whites actually should move as far away from niggers as possible. That's the core of our shared history lol

Productive text shits me
Are you an Aussie in Bali too,
FAG ?

is 9mm worthless now if 9 year old girls can take them to the head? maybe it's scary but i think.45 should be minimum.

So say the child was black.

Why is this shit so fucking complicated for you fucking brainlets?

>what are the Tommy riots?
Legit subhumans like you being able to enter London in the first place is the reason it sucks so much in the first place

Let’s not pretend that you are anything other than a bag of genetic trash. A walking biological weapon so to speak
Exactly

Attached: 03FC9919-AB70-4F02-AEBA-40E87B734E38.jpg (1906x1344, 658K)

What was the nigger doing in the house?

Very disturbing to say the least. Truly heartbreaking, blinded and scared for life over a midget dog.

Things like this are why the 2A is so important and leftists are evil for wanting to get rid of it. Prayers to the little girl and her family.

There is honestly nothing scarier in the U.S then a dumb nigger with a badge. Once these animals take over the police force our decline into brazil 2.0 will be swift and brutal.

I walked around London for a week. I saw no riots or any agitation. Just a lot of Japanese and Chinese tourists walking around in droves. I think you are disconnected from reality. Larpers usually are.

The only problem is that 99% of white people don't give a fuck about politics and just want to keep watch kikes on TV all day after work. You'll never be able to get one to protest about anything but muh gibs.

Prayers won't do anything. Find their gofundme page and donate, you cheap fuck!

The beaners with badges aren't much better.

Seriously its time to get the fuck out before its too late. Its not giving up its knowing when to quit

Police officers are unnecessary. They are a gang of thugs that live above the law.

Just play PUBG with a cop, or attend a backyard BBQ with a few.

They are exactly like anyone else, if not worse and these regular joes handed the keys to the city.

There is almost no reason to call the police. If you call the police you will be treated as a criminal as well when they run your record.

Shun any memeber of your family who becomes a cop. Do not speak to or look at police. They are lower than shit on your boot

Attached: 429E546F-18AE-43BF-98E6-1EB8F66C739F.jpg (741x1500, 155K)

Cops who wrongfully shoot non-perp victims should be tried in the court of law and need to serve prison sentences like the rest.

No excuse to let cops get away with things citizens can’t. Same goes for politicians who take bribes and engage in other criminal activity. We need to put pressure on the upholders of the law in society to ensure their tendency for corruption and powertripping is held in check with psychological and physical deterrents such as the potential for imprisonment.

>lying
Nice try ahmed.

What the fuck, whitie gets outrage when he shoots a 100 pound nigger who pulls out a gun and no one says anything when a nigger shoots a female child?

Prayers are free, but my money is mine. If they want handouts cause their child got blasted in the face they need to either beg idiots like you for it or find a job.

Americans in general are scared. Some are even scared of getting jumped at the grocery store so they bring their semi automatics with them.

A few months ago a tattooed White cop shot a pleading man who was on his knees.

You are not safe anywhere if you got untrained cops on the loose.

Video doesn't load for me for some reason. Why the fuck did he shoot the dog anyway?

Blame world war 2 and the eternal anglos and of course the non self aware zombies, libshits.

At least put some effort into it

He's already been charged with aggravated battery. Do you actually think that police officers don't get charged for shooting random people in the face?

stupid fucking nigger jesus christ. they really do only act on impulse.

oh no a scary dog better unload my gun into it with a kid 2 feet behind it

Please. Get your cheap ass to London right now and see for yourself.

Free and useless. Charity works. Sparing 20 dollars isn't that big of a deal.

Think the dog was alright, they both got hit from fragments on the ricochet rather than taking it full on.

I too only stay in the routsey parts of town where tourists hang out. Obviously very few if any people l ive in tourist areas. You bitch about Larpers but id bet you're sitting behind a proxy of a Canadian or an American yelling Disband the US police. Just kill the cops that kill someone unjustifiably.

fuck nigs and pigs.

Odd that he went straight for his firearm. Dogs are hypersensitive to capsaicin spray. It's incredibly effective against dogs (and cats, for that matter). It's insane to think you'd be able to fire a pistol in close quarters safely with fucking children everywhere.

That's some top-tier incompetence.

Should have been lynched. Fuck you Americucks

it barked once. niggers are fucking retarded sub-animals.

>I saw
And who are you?

A nonwhite subhuman, that’s who.

Again, nonwhite inbreds like you are not supposed to be London or be allowed to stay alive to begin with.

Arabs are objectively inbred and therefore pose a threat to our planetary medical well-being.

Naturally a moral thing to do is to exterminate your kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=TtLN_CbiBXg

You talk quite alot about muh untrained cops but how often are there any threat of terrorism in America? Not much. The chances are infinitly higher of getting shot by a nog then they are getting shot by some dumbfucking cop

Shut the fuck up you stink ass camel fucking backwater inbred sack of sub-human shit. Why are you even fucking dogging me anyways?
Would you be pestering me still if I said "OH my gosh ALlahuhahuaack bar, praise allah! Allah save this girl! Allah! ALLAHHALAHHHHHH!!!LHAHAALKHLAHAL"

Don't fucking reply to me again, or my next prayer will be for your neck to be next.

it's simple no dog -> no shots -> u alive
it's parents fault

I was totally on board with your comment then I saw your flag. Take your own advice.

Putting more effort than you. White, Brown, or Black. It's all in the shitty training.

Attached: Killer Cop.jpg (534x401, 28K)

>single mother
>four kids
>Pit Bull in house
They are white trash family. The question is whether the mom takes the knot or not.

>fired
he should be in fucking prison

Just ignore the dumb fucker. He's phoneposting along with yelling Larper at anyone he cant argue against. When your populations smaller then NYC you're probably not that bright.

>white people need to be responsible and move away from blacks
this. They are incorrigible animals.

>posts a beaner
Wow you sure showed me.

>Putting more effort than you. White, Brown, or Black. It's all in the shitty training.

you're pretending to be an American. Nigger. No shit its the training. They're given the muh warrior mentality that niggers have they believe they're always against some type of threat. Remove nogs and the fucking arabs from civilized areas and everyone would calm the fuck down when they see someone speeding with a truck in a heavily foot traffic area.

>If you call the police you will be treated as a criminal as well when they run your record.
Ah, sure. If you've got a criminal record you'll be treated as if you've got a criminal record.

What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Also, it's fucking stupid to suggest all cops are they same. They're like any cross section of the community, only held to a higher standard than everyone else. You get the good and the bad, there's cops out there who joined the job for the wrong reason, and cops who joined for the right reason. Just like everything. Stop being a dumbcunt. You're the type of faggot that buys into those "20 images that will make you say fuck borders and laws and shit" image macros.

>shoots a barking dog
>hits the girl
>lies about the dog on comms despite the chest cam
what a fucking nigger

He's being charged with aggravated battery so he probably will be.

He's going to jail on battery charges so...

>Wow, based solution user.
Whites been acting like "whites" for 73 years and look where it got us....idiot. Fucking fool. I bet you are some pervert munk or worse a cuckservative

Attached: 1515742721479.png (1400x975, 2.16M)

inb4 bootlickers licking boots

Attached: armed_goyim.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

I would be afraid except I already said that prayers are useless.

I expect you to donate for the sake of that little girl. Don't half ass it and do the Christian thing proper. She needs those 20 dollars more than you!