French presidential canditate : "Do you reject the Talmud that take the non-jews for animals?"

B-A-S-E-D

See the video (activate english CC subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2BvZWn-bU

PS: It's "nigger music", not "negro music" in the subtitles.

Attached: GreatRemplacement2.jpg (2560x9925, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFbBG02YSR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vote for Henry de Lesquen, so that France can become France again.

bump

Don’t you see the David star? No? Me neither.

Attached: image.jpg (256x206, 42K)

Great, you got one triangle. Now, do the other one that you conveniently left out and you'll get the full star.

Attached: 1028145.png (127x315, 54K)

Attached: 1527652189416.jpg (175x380, 13K)

Attached: 1528898491051.gif (320x240, 2.62M)

But then I would be drawing over the actual painting.

Attached: larrychance.png (544x408, 286K)

Looks like the jews are about to get kicked out of the 122nd country pretty soon for being shitbags.

What's a david star ?

We are living in a globalized world now...Next time they get rejected, it will get way further than a simple expulsion.

This.

Attached: (((David))).jpg (632x939, 132K)

Nevar forget the most sacred holoHOAX GOYIM!

Attached: HoloHOAX.jpg (700x614, 96K)

The YoloCo$t ?

Sorry, I don't get it. What is it supposed to mean ?

His daughter is married to a jew.

The Star of David is a jewish symbol. It's an evil signature if you will.

source.

The Talmud is a documentation of a discussion between Jewish Scholars in Babylon Empire. It contains tons of opinions and counter opinions, you literally cannot accept nor reject everything the Talmud says. It's not for you to decide which opinion is the correct one, for that you have to look in the Halakha, not the Talmud

The Talmud is the collection of the Oral tradition and is superior to the written one (Old Testament/Torah).

I don't want to deal with your jewsplaining anymore.

Attached: Sans titre.png (127x171, 13K)

>superior to the written one
Literally the opposite. I would suggest you will read the Talmud, pick whatever book you want

Taqiya in action.

Just read it. No one stops you

What year will the new French election take place. I feel like I was shilling for that Lepin or whatever just a ur ago?

Yeah, there is a french goy who actually read it in his integrity with crossing french and english translations (no full translations yet but the two translations cover the whole Talmud) and he took 7 years to read it.

He said that : 50% of the quotes on the internet are false and that the actual book is way worst and filthy than those quotes let it to be.

Moreover, it's ultra repetitive and filled with Sex,Money and anti-goyim hatred and that if you remove all of three, your filthy book would stand in a pocket book.

Attached: 6F7Zcj.jpg (660x672, 67K)

He’s lying. I have a Jewish gf who left the religion and know how evil it is. They told her specially to never tell a goyim stuff.

I have no idea who you refer to but I have learnt many of the books and cannot say I recall any of the things you mention.

France has become such a joke but do you know how easy it would be for them to recapture their former glory if they just went full Napolean fascist again? None of these crybaby western would do anything to stop them.

Here is the next president, the grey eminence (((Jacques Attali))) (A Kissinger-like) already made his choice.

Angélique Delorme. Enjoy. After choosing Macron for president, Attali already chose her as the next president.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFbBG02YSR8

Screen cap this and publish it in 2022.

Attached: 1508022496-attalideathnote.png (136x102, 18K)

Soon.

Attached: 1529824769356.jpg (1287x1691, 207K)

So this... Is the power... Of pilpul... Whoa...

Attached: the_fire_rises.jpg (259x194, 7K)

How fucking conspicuous could you be you rat

Attached: image.jpg (460x412, 208K)

gOY in France is waking up??? SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Too late, it can't be stop-

Bump