If you want to actively help in solving the demographics issue then start having kids...

If you want to actively help in solving the demographics issue then start having kids. Complaining about it is the same as the leftists complaining about climate change yet they never set foot in an electronics lab to improve upon energy harvesting techniques.

Hit the dating marker or die.

Attached: 1526299708377.jpg (635x767, 66K)

Nah it's fine I'm posting a lot of memes to make up for me not having kids.

I want a high quality white wife/woman not an infertile instagram mystery meat.

lol if you lived where I did you'd maybe not feel that way. When I move from this shithole then I'll be all over it.

im a mental defective so not breeding is a give in

There isn't a demographic issue.
There are tens of millions of ethnic Britons. Most large mammals don't number anywhere near that number.

There's a border issue.
I take it you focus on the imaginary demographic issue because you want to distract people from the border issue which is the real problem.

*teleports behind them*

Sniff.mpeg

>Demographic issue
>Instead of removing all of the non-whites, physically, just copy the same breeding strategy of the 3rd world
>There will still be subhumans running amok in your country, but hey, now there are more white people

If you aren't shilling you are one dumb motherfucker, OP. If this isn't a ruse cruise you sure are doing a damn good job of making stupid threads.

I'm talking about the birth rate for white people, you need to maintain at east a 2.0 birth rate for the economy and pension funds to function well.

Sure, you do have a shitskin issue, but solving one does not immediately solve the other.

This. Removal of subhumans is the only way. Once you've experienced them it becomes too obvious.

What have Jow Forums become?

Attached: 1528117874811.jpg (634x483, 59K)

Attached: ScrubsWhereDoYouThinkWeAre.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>II want a high quality white wife/woman not an infertile instagram mystery meat.
You're posting in nu/pol/ in the middle of the night

>start having kids
Implying it could be accomplished "just like that"

Ohhhhh that methane!

one question
how do i find the woman?

Search foot smelling handjob.

Don't know if it's pheromones, but you get harder and it drains you.

>white women
>having kids

LOL

Attached: the-white-race-is-doomed.png (647x611, 578K)

>dating
>solving the demographics

Right. Me 2

He said having kids not dating retard

Attached: CqvJwE5XYAA2fV-.jpg (922x519, 75K)

whats your suggestion to achieve women without dating

does that even matter, do women lead over you? you fagot

>faggot
>flag
topkek

Attached: a1a97c43a625a1a93c93ded1c13dd5d6cbd1a7804c3553f90d3f432b9a28c69b.jpg (1011x574, 289K)

This picture is the devil's trickery. I will not masturbate I will NOT!

Attached: 62702f8adafd060b89e26ce1acaffe9d4f9df811575687fb52d147eae229e70c.png (830x1080, 213K)

Attached: 6lFOQPd2R.png (1600x1600, 102K)

You aren't going to out-compete R type parents by out breeding them. And even if you did, the result wouldn't be worth it.

You're not exactly using the best photo for this.The one on the left works, but the one on the right has that faux disapproving look that is a basic bitch characteristic and not something Jow Forumsacks want anything to do with.

I know nobody will believe me but I've fucked the girl on the right.

>young women.

Hahaha fucking really? Both of them are 30+

this

I'll mark them by hitting the darling
*slap* *slap*

Attached: 1529829496358 slapped.jpg (635x767, 141K)

First I want to educate myself so I can have a good paying job in IT field, maybe go to other country to save up and come back to Slovenia and then get married.

For fucks sake, this country has everything, just not the jobs to save up and build a house quickly, unless you've have smart parents that taught you how to save your money since you were young.

t. Slovenian