German Triumphalism at its worst

>DFB Georg Behlau & Hans-Ulrich Voigt leave DFB area to taunt, ridicule and shout abuse at Swedes
>the Swedes crime? playing fair
>naked aggression and triumphalist attitude
>DFB Chief asshole Oliver Bierhoff later doubles down by claiming it was over Swedish playstyle
>the ugly face of Germany on full display

i'm ashamed to be German today. hopefully these two supremacists and any apologists for them will be kicked back to Germany in disgrace

Attached: Georg Behlau Hans-Ulrich Voigt .webm (634x360, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR6sigUAJmg
youtu.be/7rCQ79JGrUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedes parked the bus and lost even though they were playing 11v10, they deserve all the taunting they can get. Cuck

>Georg Behlau & Hans-Ulrich Voigt

Who?

>Soccer
okay...

Oh no, germans should be disqualified and take more refugees.
It's the right thing to do hans

>Germany was the better team
Germany was gifted that game. Sweden should've won.

Attached: 1529786843619-wUsS1U7cuU4MrzPxf8zhSHy9TdBcvCm4Sgri6snzklVrUD61SnkbBOYO4MKN0Avmx7gDHFmYQ4bO1e2vv98Dxw (960x540, 2.93M)

Swedes played a weak as fuck game, 11 in their own half and only countering, even after Germany got a red card. They deserved to lose

>Clear refball game
>"Lol Germany deserved the win!"
So glad their won't be any french left in a few years. You people are all faggots.

Are you retarded? Germany had the entire game and played even better with 10 than 11. Seriously, what kind of retard watches that game and has a different conclusion?

>Sweden should've won
*should off

I don't understand your humor.

Thanks for conceding the argument.

german team just can't wait to get blacked by lukaku

>germans lose a nigger
>play better

>French reading comprehension is reaching American levels never previously thought possible.

Everybody knows that British and german people are shit. English are the worst tho, i give u that.
I mean, just look at the colonization of north america, souless people that destroyed everything.

let it be a lesson for the future
>muh refball
>sweden should have won with 11 players in their own half
let it go

I'm correcting mistakes your making

Soccer is a niggersport, by niggers, for niggers.

This is cringe.

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (1024x1014, 147K)

Right?

So when will we germans act the same way against the masses of non whites in their country?

This. Fuck German niggers.

Next level shit posting

Attached: 1528037676641.gif (350x260, 1.84M)

>all these euronigger and 3rd world divegrass threads
fuck off, your sport is shit and all your national teams are filled with niggers and sandniggers.

but your national team is almost 100% white

It was an amazing come back, and a great effort by both teams. Germany had a lot to be proud of until this....Nigger-tier behaviour beyond any shit I've seen in football.

>Germany: Hey Sven, we sucked 1000 rapefugee cocks this night alone! Beat that!
>Sweden: The fuck you say, Hans? We're the biggest cucks here and don't you forget it!

Germans hav a vile side to them, that's why no-one likes them.

cringe
they almost flew out of the Tournament and larp as if they won the second world war

>Germans hav a vile side to them, that's why no-one likes them.
and that would be perfectly ok if Germans wouldn't at the same time try to lick everybodys boots

>krauts acting like niggers
Nothing new here

>>the ugly face of Germany on full display
how you behave in football is nothing, in comparison to how you stupid cunts have destroyed europe. the fact you allowed merkel to continue her tirade against european members makes me hope the day poland flattens you comes quickly. only the polskis will remove you

I usually don't hate Germany but after that I really want them to get destroyed. Hopefully by Brazil in a 7-1 revenge.

Everything doesn't have to be a pure power comparison you literal monkey. The Germans had a superior team, but still ended up needing the referee to hold their hand.

Thanks! I'm doing tedious work on the computer, and this is soothing my nerves. Have some shitboxes

Attached: 1483224472344.webm (500x308, 1.15M)

Fuck off, hollcunt, he's a fucking georgian. He is probably online once a month

What the fuck does any of this mean?
>i'm ashamed to be German today. hopefully these two supremacists and any apologists for them will be kicked back to Germany in disgrace
I understand that this part makes you a little cuck, though. Probably aren't even German.

What are you even talking about 'power comparison'? I just said Germany played the better game. This isn't even up to debate, you can look up the stats and ratings for each player and that is the objective reality.

>till ended up needing the referee to hold their hand

A potential penalty not being given in a match does not mean you deserve to win. What kind of retard are you? The Germans had far more chances, far more passes, far more possession and still kept it up 10vs11. There is just no way anyone can argue Sweden deserved a victory or even draw. It feels to me like you are one of those people who just watch highlights.

What are these, like the only two Germans on the team? Which bulls do they prep?

Fuck this multikulti shit team that isn't even German and fuck any traitor who supports them.

soccer is for communists and fags

This. Sweden was forced to throw the game for Germany because the EU told them to. They are worried a loss at the World Cup right now will topple Merkel and they want to do everything to keep her in power.

Every real German is cheering for Germany to LOSE.

Let's hope the Mexicans will let the Swedebros win to end this embarrassing shit show.

Barbarian Germanic acting Barbarian. No surprise here. Maybe some cultural enrichment could make them more civilized..
Don't worry guys, we're on it

>Fuck off
*Fuck have

This is a great representation of the current state of Europe lol

Call the Führer, I don't give a fuck

Attached: 1369364419078.gif (400x328, 902K)

you already did that, it was called Weimar.

Yes, there was a lot of foul play...
However, Sweden played very weak yesterday. 10 vs 11 and still couldn't beat "die mannschaft".
also reminder that sports is being used for distraction:
youtube.com/watch?v=fR6sigUAJmg

Attached: 1525451484959.png (327x327, 152K)

I would die of shame if I was German

Remember the germans ripping the swedish guys shirt at the start of the game when he was about to make a goal?

That was a nigger, didn't surprise me the least.

Well you are part german considering you were under their rule for centuries so maybe follow on your words and kys?

my sides

Attached: 53472098643.png (236x264, 87K)

>giving a single fuck about grown men playing kids games
Just small-brained nigger things.

>black men bringing white men down and getting a pass because of confirmative action

At least swedes defended their goal without ripping and tackling, filthy nigger.

Not gonna happen.

Nothin'g more disgusting than a self-hating, weak, pathetic German apologizing for shit nobody cares about.
Crawl back into your hole Norbert.

Attached: 1510090688926.jpg (450x377, 28K)

Not an argument you wanna use, Mr. Ottoman.

what a nothingburger

> *Football
> Okay...
Only the most popular the sport on the planet, get fucked american mutt faggot

We were vassal never fully conquered not that you would care.

>see flag

Wtf are you for real?

Isn't that an instant forfeit in dive grass? I know you get points for faking the best injuries, so this has to be an insta-win right?

The way the German "Die Mannschaft" has played, the shit with 2 Players sucking Erdogans cock and the political Manipulation around the DFB.
Why shouldnt you hate those fuckers as a German ?

Poverty ball is the worst sport in the world.

I'm convinced it's a subversive tool used by the elites to promote globalism.

the only good kraut is a dead kraut

You disgusting queer scared of any sort of conflict
Fucking KYS you are no male and thats why you turn to queerdom in the face of actual masculinity
Fucking disgusting

Hey Euros, America here whats going on? Soccer? Is that the corrupted stuff we had to fix a few years ago?

Attached: 1520334232433.png (646x631, 709K)

swedes trolled our team before. 100% legit to diss some Svens

Germany played better but without refball it would have been a tie. Swedes have a right to be upset about that. Germany shouldn't be taunting the opposing team like a bunch of faggots. But it's ok because they will get killed by Brazil like usually in the next round so it will be ok

That is obviously not OP's reasons for shitting on the team.
Xe probably thinks all sports are chauvinistic and will ultimately lead to fascism, as though that's a bad thing.

>i'm ashamed to be German
there isn't one single day that passes without this sentence being heard or read in some newspaper. the level of self hatred and faggotry is strong in the german nation, jesus christ. off yourself already

Attached: pepe_austriajcunz.jpg (600x575, 170K)

No shit look at all the third worlders interacting with "first" worlders just in this thread.

What a stupid and cowardly sport

DFB showed its ugly side already before the WC and then again after their first game. They are far from the virtues that are discussed and mostly held on this board.

The Team is still fucking shitty even on a Performance Level, and theire abused as an Opoid used to calm the masses, I hoped theyd get killed off by the swedes.
German Government is using the WM time to get their anti German legislation through while nobodys looking

Is this what's considered controversial behaviour in football these days?
Almost as faggoty as Australian rules.

>rugby
Personally I don't find it fun to watch a bunch of fat Maoris running into each other

Keep your gay sport, only retards play it.

youtu.be/7rCQ79JGrUQ

Attached: IT2vN1L.jpg (2048x1248, 204K)

All I see is a Swede physically attacking a German.
Also kill yourself, OP. Must be a nigger or a Turk. I am ashamed you post under the German flag.

fuck off loser

>I got fucked in the ass but he was wearing a condom so it wasn't that bad.

Attached: SS.jpg (641x530, 25K)

You should be it's your welfare they are on, we raise them like shit and send them for you to look after. The moari invasion of australia

your thread backfired at you a liitle, don't you think

Attached: 1529524639339.jpg (468x895, 216K)

they were just angry because the swedish team was not diverse enough

the sooner we end visa free travel with New Zealand the better

Every thread is about the amount of
>You
it gets. Everything else is not important.

Diverse enought for their one shitskin to be giving us the opportunity to win in the last minute.

Thank you, Durmaz, for fucking up for the Swedish team!

Attached: 28123.gif (150x150, 8K)

Fucking good deal, you get 2 sets of natives for the price of one. I agree with you tho our border laws are trash and chinks use us as a stepping stone to you. We don't deserve you as a older brother.

Who cares? Soccer is for children and girls.

>Oh no, germans should be disqualified and take more refugees.
>It's the right thing to do hans
Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-3570x1680.jpg (3570x1680, 438K)

Cancuck and germinstan combine to create captain faggot, the ultimate onions boi

It's "should of", you moron.

Nice bait, Syrupgargler

Is that what CNN is like now? They let people go on air and rant about niggers and spics?

>get their anti German legislation through while nobodys looking
To be fair, that's what all governments do. They push controversial legislation while the people don't pay attention. But anti German legislation will probably screw up the chances of an absolute CSU majority in Bavaria by the next elections.

You're probably trolling but it's "should have". Saying "should of" is a common mistake retards make

germany a sad story

gotta keep the bread and circuses running, otherwise the Michel takes interest in politics again.