New Yorker journalist who said wheelchair-bound ICE employee had a white supremacist tattoo ends up resigning

New Yorker journalist who said wheelchair-bound ICE employee had a white supremacist tattoo ends up resigning.

Here's her "apology"
archive.fo/eBKru

tl;dr
>"I was wrong, but it's not acceptable for them to target ME, even though I had no problem targetting them. Please donate to my Patreon."

Attached: suspicious surname.png (734x558, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1010673165071249408
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>good faith

>I tried to ruin your life in good faith
>and that's a good thing

>good faith

in another time, she'd be sentenced to death by exile

>Here's why...

btfo

well it was real in her mind

>All I did was use the privileged of being a massive major media outlet to disparage and attempt to ruin a military veteran's life by inferring he was a racist neo-nazi based off a half covered random tattoo because I wanted maximum online click numbers
>why are you punishing me?

Liberal journalist must be shot at sight to save the democracy

>"an rumor"
>an
This is, I mean WAS, a journalist for the New Yorker? How the mighty have fallen.

>we are vital we hold power to account
You are not a journalist and you never have been. It is highly probable that everyone you know and associate with deserves to be hanged.
>here is my paypal
Utterly revolting.

Attached: dcb5d5b0a64c05a87f19f1a514e7a89ea8fb94dd54d8728dd666f5311110a858-pol.jpg (500x281, 48K)

>leftists are still the victim even when they attempt to destroy your entire life

>Why aren't I allowed to make false accusations without consequences? I mean, I'm a woman.

i will become an rumor

That's because they're on the 'right side of history', user

this.

The ironic thing is she wasn't even a journalist at the New Yorker, she was a "fact checker"
>it has a certain quiet dignity

Attached: download (13).jpg (271x186, 11K)

Oh it gets better, she wasn't just a journalist, she was their fact-checker. Also from Harvard.

Attached: oy vey.png (559x81, 6K)

lmao look at this fucking manlet

Attached: Paige-Justin-Final.png (500x750, 407K)

>I am become an rumor, destroyer of thots.

she'll be hired by another jew outfit

I prefer "the ends justify the means"

Attached: main-qimg-541651de99e80a35d050051f95d14f5d-c.jpg (602x540, 83K)

Source for her original article/claim?

You mean look at that nose, right?

Attached: 1501227708612.png (606x572, 688K)

>fact checker
>an rumor

Attached: 1523488925300-pol.png (1067x800, 421K)

>"I owe him an apology"
> doesn't apologize

probably salon or buzzfeed

When it becomes ok the attack the cripples for no reason, nothing is off the table. Stay frosty.

"If you believe in borders you must be a sock puppet"

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24-10-12-51-856_com.brave.browser.jpg (646x814, 158K)

Friendly reminder that Harvard education means fuck all in the current day and age.

Is this book useful to read for the goal of turning their tactics back on them?

he does look kinda short

Attached: the-frog-that-jumps.png (1164x962, 473K)

(((Feldman)))
Every time

>no reason
He's a cis white male baby killer that works for a fascist and puts brown people into concentration camps, you shitlord

According to the current zeitgeist, white males have dormant superpowers (always evil) and so a wheelchair white man is a former villain who has received his comeuppance. In her mind, the tatoo literally was proof that he was in league with Hitler (ie Liberal Satan) and probably he was crippled protecting the Fuhrer from a brave freedomloving truck attacker.

Attached: b7f4390bb87a59bd7178faf7976baca9489d7462f408531016233af479a0a392-pol.jpg (459x646, 52K)

That's what you get for spreading an rumour's

she's literally a jew.
there's no such thing as good faith to a jew. it's all agenda-driven.

It can be.
Works better for educating yourself on leftist tactics and helps explain how they think

Oh well, i guess pushing the leftist off a building is just a law police officers choose not to enforce. That's if they aren't sock puppets.

It will sicken you. The key is knowing that 99.9% of Alinsky's work has been turned into an apparatus to manipulate women on an industrial scale. This was not originally the case, but it is now.

I totally don’t condone fucking with this thots twitter.

Where's the photo she based this off of?

Bitch should have done to her what she tried to have done to him. You know, in "good faith."

>I tried to ruin him with these 5 easy steps you wouldn't belive [totaly wrecked by pure logic btfo into eternety]

Attached: 1529767004862.jpg (480x466, 33K)

>(((Lavin)))

You can bet on it

Attached: 180619-ice-new-yorker-veteran-feature.jpg (600x400, 67K)

>I have voluntarily resigned
lmao

It's difficult to smear a leftist's character considering they take pride in being the most degenerate, obnoxious and narcissistic people they can be

underrated

There is nothing we can do to destroy leftists that they aren't already doing to destroy themselves. Just grab a beer and watch the fire burn

>donate to my paypal
LMAO literal moneygrabbers

>Harvard-educated
This is no longer a thing

Attached: WEWUZHARVARDZ.jpg (609x431, 63K)

>donate to my Patreon

GIBS SHEKELS, GOYIM

Make her understand why she should never open her dirty, lying jewish mouth again.

For a stormtrooper

Hey isn't it strange that Snopes.com never covered this story? I wonder why?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

These "journalists" have no integrity. Fabricating stories about what you want to be true is not investigating what happened. People like her ought to be, at the very least, blacklisted from credible journalist media as they attempt to get honest people fired from their jobs.

I fucking hate the MSM.

The Jew crys out in pain as he strikes you.

I wish I had a twitter account so I could tweet something like this to her.

Attached: angry nasim wojack.png (727x560, 158K)

>good faith error
>(((Lavin)))
fucking kike bitch

Attached: merchant-woman.jpg (446x841, 60K)

I'm guessing she called him a nazi.
How is that good faith?

It's not enough. They have a factory of new dogs in the waiting wing to replace them. Every time one gets fired for threatening the president's newborn granddaughter or calling a crippled vet a nazi a new one takes their place. They need to know fear. That we'll make strange fruit out of them.

>an rumor

>be journalist
>don't know how to use "an" correctly
just

He is short because his legs were blown off. See

hahahaha fucking underrated

Attached: landa.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

She could have claimed we wheely isn't handicapped.

Attached: say-no-to-raycisss.jpg (602x451, 56K)

Did this guy say "niggas free"

Thank you for pointing that out for us.

Attached: thanks_captain.png (400x367, 145K)

>there's no such thing as good faith to a jew. it's all agenda-driven
This. Another small victory to enjoy over breakfast though.

Are the effects of slavery low IQ and concomitant impulse control?
Or are those racial effects?

>I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE
It's like she was the perfect modern "journalist". She'll probably get snapped up by Rolling Stone anyway, no big deal to her.

Attached: 1529692144784.gif (196x199, 31K)

now to answer the age old question: When does an rumor become an hero?

Attached: 1528180130977.gif (504x279, 1.98M)

Das rayciss

The crux of the issue is, if you take slavery away from the blacks- what are they left with?

Attached: 1506591103585.jpg (450x496, 31K)

Journalists are the enemy of all civilized society

Das rite
Oppression, lack of wealth.

Attached: yakub.jpg (774x643, 174K)

Seriously, if you want ivy league education choose another place. Harvard is a fucking joke.

>Lavin
> In most cases it is Jewish (a variant of Levy) and rarely Russian, derived from the Jewish biblical tribe of Levi
imagine my shock as the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: jew_before_after.jpg (830x500, 104K)

Jesus titty fucking Christ, the comments commending her for resigning, imploring her to not quit ‘you’ve already said sorry, it’s all good’ and other shit has me seething. How about not publishing absolute shite in the first place?

s-source on that image senpai?
It's glorious

Attached: 1528942230981.png (645x729, 31K)

No death needed. Just send all these retards to Liberia. I'm sure they will help form successful society

But is that an Iron cross on his elbow or the fireman's cross

Just the journalist today. They're rewarded and encouraged by the (((MSM))), leftists and jews have incentivized this type of 'journalism' which, again involves falsifying information so a fictitious story can be published. Imagine if Jow Forums even half of the MSM, it would certainly still be more informative and encourage bilateral discussion as to what is happening in the world.

i'm always wondering, is he just put the 1 on or is he reaching to put the 0?

Discriminating against sock puppets now? Thats a new low. You know, if the left COULD meme, they would make the sock puppet thing catch on, but they can't.

Wuz we ebil superhumanz n shiet?

Attached: ghostapo.png (350x227, 62K)

>summa cum laude minus
nani the fuck

Column a and column b. You tell me

Read some history books.
Journalist have ALWAYS been this way.

It's kind of interesting to witness the fall of journalism. They can't hide the fact that they're lying anymore, and every single one of them is a compulsive liar.

Pretty soon ditch digging will be considered a more respectable profession than journalism.

It already is user. And probably pays better which is hilarious

Well imagine my shock

Attached: jewish.jpg (588x138, 22K)

that's right she didn't lie it is real in her mind. it's still real in her mind and thus she told the truth

>horseface jewess
>kike rotten behavior
america alright

Attached: baw .jpg (1198x268, 91K)

/////////////////////////thread
gas her

the jew cries in pain as he strikes you

Attached: Damagedegocost65grand_23914f_6487179.jpg (1200x1528, 252K)

I tried to ruin someones carreer in good faith, click here to find out what happened next! [Sexy photos]

impossible

Attached: shock.jpg (239x211, 5K)