Drink! Fuck! Sleep! Repeat!

Explain to me again why drinking in excess is considered acceptable by even most right leaning peoples standards? You are progressively losing control of your body as you continue drinking more and more, if we look down on weed and other drugs why not also on alchol?

Attached: jBxLuUQ.png (1080x1350, 2.16M)

Get out of America Ahmed.

Because in the morning ill be sober.

With levels of brain and kidney/liver damage, correct.

You have to drink a lot of alcohol every day for that shit.

The party lifestyle has become glamourised through social media and reality television. Most people have such little substance in their lives that the only way for them to find any happiness is within the vicious cycle that is the party lifestyle. Also, being sober and getting a good night's sleep isn't considered cool.

T. faggot brit with no medical degree

That shit builds up over time.

god, this realization is quite a horrible thing for whatever we have here...the thoughts that the upper class, of both lefties and right wingers have the lower classes and their habits quite alike.

Srsly tho, I have met some of the lefty upper classes and their prospects in life are not that bad at all. Sure some are meek, some may look onions, but many of them still look upon struggle and self improvement (intellectualism) as an important merit.

Though on our right side, the struggle for self improvement and wholesomeness are quite...oh yea I remember the chart that talks about IQ and addiction rates

lol, talk about a movement killer right here

Attached: 1517918147903.png (700x1966, 1.22M)

>some faggot talks about how weed should be legalized
>say no
>"HAHA ITS SAFER THAN ALCOHOL"
>tell them how I want that illegal too
>"wow ok are you human haha"

Is this what non-drinkers actually think?

Attached: Laughting elf.png (452x456, 243K)

I smoke weed every day and drink alcohol every other day. I'm right leaning, but have never felt that way about drugs and alcohol.

I stopped drinking once I found out that Muslims don't drink. I'm not really a drinker to begin with, but still. I don't want my enemies having a physical advantage over me. I don't drink coffee anymore either.

Kill yourself

not realy

point to a single part of his post that was wrong

to add to my post: look at my flag, the fascist thing that we have, of the upper tiers hates alcohol too. It just makes me laugh as to how similar we are becoming more to the leftist elites, than to both leftist and right winger plebs. God...if you lefties stopped being such egalitarians and started to hate the nigs and ALL jews then it would be fucking world domination.

Attached: 1503676474180.jpg (1280x844, 251K)

is it the alcohol or the environment?

Attached: 1525144134858.gif (504x566, 12K)

Atleast coffee and amphetamines have an actually benefit to your ability to preform tasks or focus alchol has exactly no upsides except making you act and feel retarded

No.

>considered acceptable by even most right leaning peoples standards
It's not. Those people aren't really right wing.

> alchol has exactly no upsides
kekerooni

t. arrogant mutt with no medical degree

Attached: 1528977573041.png (392x324, 163K)

Because what else is there to do at weekends desu?

Because alcohol opens psychological truths that would otherwise be impossible. An alcoholic always speaks the truth for a reason: It is a window to objective truth, and understanding.

Structurally everything. Drinking at least in the old world is tied to culture,socialization and norms that have developed over centuries. Personally I think its quite rude to not participate if you are asked to. I don`t think it has particularly to do with modern consumerism or its cultural behaviorism.

>drinking in excess is considered acceptable by even most right leaning peoples standards

Where did you get this retarded idea?

I spend my 20's doing crimes, taking drugs and drinking like a madman. I was a wild party animal. But I don't do that anymore. Im very straight edge now.

That was just a bunch of woman tier social bullshit. Again, point to a single part of his post that was wrong. "Anyone who doesn't do what I like is weird, ewww!" doesn't count.

Its rude not to poison yourself. What a fucking retard thats the exact mentality that produces the society we live in today

alcohol has wrecked any morality and self-respect there ever was.
i mean, i got drunk like a month ago, but that was sobering moment for me.
just say no to alcohol jew, it does you no good, it only gives you illusion of happiness. afterwards you feel like shit, and your brain suffers greatly too.

It slows me up so I can actually say what I'm thinking without tripping over my own thoughts.
Also takes the edge off in crowded places.

Attached: 1529274606248m.jpg (1024x1007, 75K)

You already are killing yourself by drinking alcohol every other day.

in old world you used to celebrate victory of your people. now everyone thinks of themselves individually and want to feel good. buying vodkas and whiskeys with their parents' money. it's disgusting and degenerate.
the main purpose of my peers' lives is to get wasted, it's sad to watch.

These traditions were embodied in our culture for a reason. I don`t think its a correct or right thing to abandon them due to few moralfags/christians crying about it. Besides it makes my life much more tolerable especially the weekends.

Ok it's incorrect because he claims that people drink to make themselves look cool, and that they have no substance in their actual lives, so this is what they do to replace that void.
This is contradicting in itself, if they had no substance in their lives, they wouldn't care about looking cool would they? socially; obviously they have *something* going on, if they feel the need to fit in by drinking. So it's sort of one or the other there, but the truth is neither is true. People drink for many different reasons, is the guy who drinks 30 beers a night alone in his apartment trying to look cool? Is the Chinese alcoholic millionaire businessman are trying to fill the void in his life of 'no substance'?

People drink for different reasons, and blanket statements that are retarded and wrong wont change that.

Alcohol is a part of many cultures dipshit. In Georgia for example Wine is on every table and everyone must drink at least one cup and say something good about theyr friends or family (you cant really explain it to mutts well)

>These traditions were embodied in our culture for a reason
And your traditions have lead you into this walking dead culture where people intoxicate themselves every fucking night inorder to just stand their terrible souless lives a little bit longer. Fuck off

>Alcohol is a part of many cultures dipshit
Not an argument, its part of jewish culture to have a rabbi suck the babys circumscised penis is that also something we should be doing? Fuck off

And you are already killing yourself by whatever silly vices you have. Everyone is. I don't feel the need to live an ultra healthy lifestyle. I enjoy living life as I do. And I hope that you enjoy living life as you do. My drinking is of no consequence of yours, just like I don't give a shit if you drink 2 litres of coke every day. that's on you.

There is nothing wrong with drinking socially and yes it has been a part of human culture for a very long time. However, getting shitfaced wasted almost every night, hooking up with strangers, and everything else that comes with this lifestyle is completely destructive behavior. I know because I've lived that kind of life before. Partying all the time is just a waste of money and is very damaging to the body and mind.

>Besides it makes my life much more tolerable especially the weekends.

Okay now you're just going off on a tangent.

Yeah, the norwegian word for party is "fest", which means something like "celebration". Celebration of fucking what? If it's done every single weekend for the purpose of itself. Sure it's fine and all, it's a way for people to socialize. In Scandinavian countries it's a way of bonding, people struggle to even keep normal conversations, let alone eye contact without alcohol in the game.

Or they bond through work / school. This is a part of the degeneration of culture though, there's a divide coming. Those who drink, drink ALOT, and those who don't are very straight edge. Social media is also a part of it, for many the topic of conversation is "oh did you see X that happened at the party? so wild/crazy/whatever haha", esp. with girls. And if you don't do this you are a bore by default. You have to somehow get around it, or be fun / relaxing to be around. It's a hurdle either way... Same thing with social media. Nords are very conforming in some cases

I don`t think people drink every single day, its far more common to drink during weekends or holidays such as this glorious midsummer that we are enjoying. There is nothing wrong with little bit of escapism anyways its a stabilizing factor for the less social persons anyhow.

>silly vices
Like working out? My Hobby of reading? Retard with baby brains from burning out his nerons with alchol should level up if he wishes to make and good points in this conversation

I fucked you up, there is no tangent.

Coffee is good for you though.

>Georgia
>calling anyone a mutt

This shit needs to stop, you are more mutt than 99% of white Americans. The country you live in is literally a shitskin mutt country, using mutt as an insult against Americans is very weird.

>There is nothing wrong with little bit of escapism anyway
Jesus christ what a slippery slope your leaning on

You're falling back on lefty-type word vomit to defend an indefensible position. Empty platitudes and emotional appeals.

Fuck lad, haven't even got home from last night yet. Feel like I'm dying.

Probably your hobby of getting really stressed and angry at strangers on the internet, probably shortening your life a couple of years. the fact of the matter is that I don't know you, and you don't know me, If I wanted to watch your boring life for a week I could give you an accurate report about what you could do to live longer. But I can't do that. I work out and read too? do you think that you're different than others for doing two extremely common activities?

Appeals to morality are not then those things?

>Probably your hobby of getting really stressed and angry at strangers on the internet
"WOW YOUR MAD!" Wew lad you really have no argument do you? What am I shaming you too much? Need a fucking safe place to gurgle down a 5th of vodka asap?

You talked about how drinking is a foundation of your society, but you eschew morality? What do you think morality is for?

yep, fucked you up too, nice attempt though.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Wino needs his nap hes too fucked up to come up with any arguments atm

>most right leaning peoples
Name 1000 "right leaning" people and I will name 1000 leftists.

Yeah it's retarded, but let's be honest here, most of the nerds and losers in this thread have taken the stance they have because they never had a life to experience anything.

It's easy to say you find reading a good book on a saturday night to be fun when you're a loser who doesn't have any options other than perhaps play some Fortnite with that one friend who also magically doesn't like to drink.

>T. I have never met an alcoholic before

Alcoholics are usually lying pieces of shit

people mistake alcohol for "muh european tradition" when in reality the whole reason europeans would brew beer is because it was cleaner and safer than water in those days. things are different now
alcohol is degenerate, same as smoking. it ruins lives and kills millions of innocent people each year in things like drunk driving accidents etc.

don't fall for the alcoholic jew, Jow Forums

I argued my point, you told me I had no arguments and started throwing actual shit at your monitor. yeah, we're done here.

I don`t think morality is relevant to society, since society already dictates the minimal ethical behavior for individuals and even that is subject to change. Morality is for idealists without ability to pragmatism.

Drinking might be central, BUT the thing is it has become more obnoxious. Before, it would still happen, people would meet and so on. What they would NOT DO is:

>talk about it incessantly when not drinking
>post pictures from parties
>require drinking to socialize properly
>find it strange if someone doesn't drink
>celebrate destructive life behavior
>escapism
>drinking for the sake of drinking
>more emphasis on the drinking itself than the socializing
>drinking games, who can drink the most etc etc

This is the truth, anyone calling this out, or even not drinking is instantly a bore, a stuck up christian or some shit like that.

tell me more about your exercise and reading though that was pretty interesting kek.

I told you that you had no arguments with added caveats explaining why, dont pretend I didnt pussy now go slink back into your liquor bath

Drinking is degenerate. My brother now has intoxication because MUH social birthday.. fucking retarded people.

Well, I rarely drink anymore, but if people enjoy it why not?

Because it is tangibly degenerate as in there is only downside from all perspectives

You didn't. You couldn't articulate a counter argument and fell back on repeated insults.

Same goes for traveling via planes,non-public transportation,eating meat etc. Should these things be banned or limited just due to their relative effects on GDP or productivity?

Womp womp go back to /leftypol/ with that bullshit you pussy you could have not even commented but now your spending fucking several minutes trying to save face on an anonymous message thread god your pathetic

In what world did you see me advocate for banning alchol? Pay attention to the conversation, read what your opponent is saying dont just think shit up in your head

>morality isn't relevant to society
>society dictates ethical behavior
>being this retarded

Yep, this is the truth. Complete teetotalers can be just as bad as the irredeemable drunk.

Ethics are dictated by the leviathan aka. state not the individual or morality itself. Morality in this aspect is therefor null.

but son, that's what you are doing right this very second.

No, Im having fun.

I asked a question that should immoral activity be controlled or limited by the state apparatus.

It has a few but only in tiny doses, psychological (it accelerates brain function for about 30 minutes and relaxes your mind) and physical (lowers the blood pressure/boost's it depending of amount consumed) but considering the downsides, it out scales positive ones by huge margin.

>You are progressively losing control of your body as you continue drinking more and more

Which is why you don't drink a fuck ton retard. Ever heard of drinking in MODERATION?

Attached: Rapatronic_Picture_006.jpg (600x550, 67K)

I was not a part of that conversation retard you can have your retarded dumb dumb speak with other idiots who think doing the equivelent of speaking another language makes them smart.

Wtf are you on about with this word garbage? Even if ethics only come from the state (which is definitely arguable), morality is relevant to society, period. You've said it yourself. Society dictates what is ethical and moral, which allows society to function. When enough people in a society don't have a common moral code, that society tears itself apart

Here in Europe we always liked to drink, dance and party, everyone from the lowest peasant to the mightiest king would do it. The issues are modern degeneracy in form of associated with partying hippie mindset, niggers, hard drugs and too strong alcohols that weren't available back in time. If you are a productive member of the society there's nothing wrong with going out with your white friends and getting hammered.

Walked 5 miles at 5am to get away from a Polish girls grotty flat this morning while my phone was flat. Sat on the bonnet of my dads car waiting for them to get up, dying of dehydration. Finally got away in a taxi now. Have to go back out at 4 for my nephews birthday. Can't get out of it. I'm not drinking, dancing and any women won't want me in this state. I've lost 5lb since Monday. My face has literally shrunk. And I'm broke.
And I just got home thank God. Good 'night' /pol.
Disclaimer: stobbit. It's not big and it's not clever.

But society does not have a comprehensive or universal moral code to begin with! Otherwise people would not commit crimes, ever. Nor would there be wars etc. since killing would be seen as immoral. Morality in the real world is therefor irrelevant facade.

A lot of people who identify as one thing are more characterized in their behavior and reactions by another.

I agree we should get rid of alcohol and legalise psychedelics instead.

Gonna need a source on those milkies

Attached: 0827014F-2F4C-4B32-A353-2188E207FCB8.jpg (500x747, 91K)

Tig ol bitties and she isn't supporting 'em completely and she's in college? Those are gonna look sad fast.

There implants mate full on silicone knockers type implants she doesnt need a bra

>In this thread, I display the american stereotype of being unable to control myself to the best of my ability.

>me on the right opening the door

is this a pic of that new york real estate agent with the massive gazongas ???

Ok drunk as fuck right now. It's great, I only drink on Saturday nights, that way it doesn't negatively affect me. I just have fun with my friends and get fucked up once a week you should try it faggit

Understanding that these kinds of people are irrelevant in your teens/early 20s is a big key to success in this society from what I've seen.

By the way to all of you incelss alcohol makes it easy as fuck to talk to girls, you don't don't give each shit what you say, there's no anxiety or worry or anything man just tucking do it

the same guys that trash on weed (which can be smoked and the user can still live a productive non addicted life whereas alcohol is addictive) are heavy drinkers who will die before 70 and I find it hilarious. also opiates are the superior drug, if you're going to do something addictive. alcohol is just the cheapest high you can find and exclusively for dumb normies who can't hook up anything better

Attached: 1518482630652.jpg (400x462, 26K)

>People aren't perfect, so morality doesn't real!
Nigger, having a moral system is what prevents things like theft and murder from being the norm. When these things become the norm and not the exception, society breaks down. When society breaks down, *everyone* suffers. Take a look at any society without a functioning moral system and notice how people treat each other and live out their lives, and then compare it to a society that does have a functioning moral system and examine the people there.

This shit ain't hard.

No one thinks consuming an excess of anything is good though?

No its some literal silicone knockers bimbo from the chive