White people are overly nice to minorities

I don’t understand why some minorities complain about white ppl being rude,
in my experience, white people are overly nice to me to the point of it being cringe. I’m one of the only POC on my course and when I interact with my white classmates, some of them seem so scared that they’ll come of racist or offend me that they come off as TOO nice. It’s honestly so cringe desu its like they’re so scared to offend me
Has anyone else noticed this?

Attached: F9BDC7D0-0971-4F35-8C70-FB36009AE1CE.jpg (717x887, 134K)

Even my professors at uni seem to act overly nice towards me too desu if I ask for a deadline extension, they’ll give it to me 100% meanwhile my white friends are rarely granted one. Feels good to be a POC

I like that brown emma stone version.

Agreed. We should attack you subhumans on sight just like the Polish hooligans do

Every race has a downside to it that really negatively effects it. For white people its empathy.

it's different in bongland. i live in texas and we treat everyone like a friend until given a reason not to

If the media keep a portraying whites as violent colonizers than whites will eventually start getting violent on spite. They should stop while they still can.

Yeah I've slightly experienced that too but only upon mentioning I'm of a mixed background. You wouldn't be able to tell at all otherwise. Generally tho I make it clear I don't give a flying fuck about that crap which often evolves into me getting called a nigger.

Figures. I'm more central asian than the nigger part.

Or just treat us like nornal human beings

Mixed Central Asian + Nigger?
very unique

this, I screen everyone I communicate with, my best buds and gun club members are spics and a korean, throught out the years they been respectable members of society and honest, have left thousands of dollars of guns and gear near them and they have never stolen from me, chill dudes and I dont get offended when we banter with one another. the same can not be said about niggers though, the only nigger we had at our range got butthurt when korea bro didnt want to lend him his gucci 5k LMT rifle (dont blame him), when koreabro went up to set up his targets after a seize fire was called, the nigger started shooting at the targets he just set up, bullets were flying inches away from him, RSO told the nigger to leave and began chimping out, the sheriff had to be called to remove the nigger.

White people are so twisted in loops by non-whites calling them evil that they become xenophilic.

They're convinced that if they become more self-hating, more xenophilic, eventually things will get better. But it won't. It won't get better. Non-whites are going to push HARDER one whites the more they bend.

>nornal human beings

Attached: 1339712690962.jpg (332x326, 15K)

You view too much anti-white propaganda user, im glad you are able to see through it.

>korea bro didnt want to lend him his gucci 5k LMT rifle
Because that's the last he would have seen of the guy and that gun

They unironically consider you disabled and not in competition with the others

this

I know.... should I be offended? I’m actually smarr

Fuck

Attached: 42ED11E9-9A1E-41C7-B48B-7E941C2D4B45.jpg (750x735, 74K)

It's because they can't let go of their own feeling of inferiority. Instead of trying to better themselves to equal or better than whites they whine, complain and demand equal outcome.

It's the same with white leftists. They feel inferior even though they harp on about their privilege and guilt. So they lash out and end up attaching themselves to these other causes simply to ruin the society that they perceive as having wronged them.

nigger

Tell me about it. I'm mixed part Abo/Afghan with maybe some other shitskin ties (Syrian) and the rest is made up of European regions like Denmark, Sweden, Wales and Ireland.

Despite that tho I'm still white as the heavens can be. There isn't much to where you can say I'm Black or Middle Eastern or anything like that.

Agreed, you are not the first one to notice that POC are actually given priority and privileged in once formally European nations. Post WWII third world invasion immigration coupled with guilt complex imposed by (((them))) has caused this social phenomena. Toss in feminism, secularism, contraception, modernity, liberalism, and miscegenation.
POC are the eternal victims, underclass, underdogs, and oppressed. Europeans are evil mass murdering genocidal rapist imperialist colonist thieves. Europeans walk on eggshells around POC in order not be called racist. Europeans still have a religion despite the decline and decimation of the Church orchestrated by (((them))). The original sin still is powerful. The original sin is the sin of ancestors being alpha as fuck. Now we are beta onions-boys apologizing for their greatness. Diversity and inclusion is the current zeitgeist and highest virtue. Everyone wants to be holier than thou. The long road to hell is paved with good intentions. We don't see individuals just representatives of tribal racial ethnic religious groups. That is how we judge each other on a day to day basis. I hope this changes one day soon but I doubt it. Maybe in two to three decades once the system implodes and chaos in-sews. This is utterly unsustainable, the consequences will be stark. Diversity, debt, plus mass unemployment due to tech will start the fire. (((They))) have too much control right now. This will change, all in due time. Patience

>There goes that name again
Hey I have these things called "feelings" you know?

Nigger.

Damn im jealous you have nigger blood in you and you dont look like a nigger
meanwhile I have 0% nigger blood and I look like a lightskin nigger

>pajeets
>human beings

I find it more fucked that with my not even a quarter tinge of Aboriginal, how I'm able to get free housing, or at least housing where its a great house and I only have to pay rent that's 20 percent of my income. That and free health benefits. Whenever I apply for jobs I'll be more considered than others because of muh multiculturalism. I think there's college courses where I can essentially get a discount on account of my tinge of niggerness. While it may sound great and all that I get these undeserved benefits, I find it more insulting to the common man that I get better treatment instead of it being equal playing fields. If I got a DNA test I very much doubt I'd have more than 10 percent nigger in me.

Curious, so you indicate that you understand this pattern. You seem to know that is bullshit, unfair and unjust. Compared to your European piers.
As a student you took advantage of it. You have no incentive to stop it. Your individual self interest would be to exploit it and use it for your betterment. Why would you want to stop a good thing? For you at least.

im half polish. and i only seem to get racist and violent towards blacks when im drunk. thats the only time i will shout nigger at someone and have a fight. i literally have no idea why i get like that, because i genuinely couldnt give a fuck about black people. i put it down to my polski blood.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. That's the thing. You are a member of the victim class. A highly ranked member of the progressive stack. Use the victims velocity and voltage to your favor. Diversity is a racket. Greed is good. When in Rome ... while POC... Diversity!!!

>treat us like nornal human beings
>nornal
yeah, when you can behave like normal human beings in society, you will have earnt the right to be treated accordingly.

Attached: compare.jpg (597x403, 70K)

>gucci 5k LMT rifle
wtf is a gucci 5k LMT rifle? sounds like something a nigger would buy

And what's your point in posting that photo of the two insanely beautiful, but non-Germanic, females?

Are they supposed to be your example of "non-white savages" or something? Because their hair isn't blonde and their eyes aren't blue, they're equivalent to pitch-black-skinned, blood-soaked savages from King Kong Island?

Here's hoping your family starts mysteriously dying off, one by one, in the upcoming weeks, months, and years. Because your kind of creature is the very last thing we need any more of on this poor and benighted planet Earth.

Attached: 21010_10200300461747455_740543144_n.jpg (422x296, 27K)

good god, you are a mongrel

of course, the nigger showed up with $300 hipoint carbine and asked koreabro if they can try out each other guns, like anyone wants to shoot that piece of shit. luckily my buds know better than to relax around blacks, doubt the nigger knew it was a 5k rifle with a 2k optic, i wouldnt let a nigger touch my cheap .22.

Probably because my father wasn't much of an abo in the first place. He had more Caucasoid features about him than he did nigger such as the big lips, fucked jawline, stomped in troll nose that niggers generally have. In fact the only thing I can really say that's nigger about him is his brown eyes. Here, for better representation, here's pic related (we don't speak so meh, who gives a fuck).

I'm assuming your relatives were maybe Indian? I'm sure they didn't intermix until you were created - That may be it. My father was already mixed from birth at that point, whatever color he has is already lowered by whoever was a part of the creation of his being assuming at least one of them isn't of the same ethnic makeup.

Attached: nigger.png (417x303, 131K)

Because the jew media tells them it's acceptable behavior.

gucci a common term in Jow Forums for expensive guns, LMT is one of the top manufacturers and their stuff isnt cheap, koreabro's rifle is $5,000+ with a $2,000 optic. niggers wouldnt spen more than $500 for a gun.

Attached: LM308SS.jpg (1600x405, 62K)

Hey, as my doctor said "If it helps you, don't knock it". Still, morally speaking I can't simply feel good about it.

He just looks Welsh to me

You'd think huh. Yet I'm white as a corpse and good looking as fuck. Not sunken jaw like pic related.

Attached: chinless twink fag.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

You should be, and you should also leave.

>me
>have to work with Muslims as customers
>chicks in hijabs and other stuff tip me off that they’re Muslim
>be overly nice to them because it prevents me from flipping out and ranting about Islam

i thought it was literally a gucci branded gun hahahaha. thanks for the knowledge

Touche my britbong... touche.... He actually is.

Only white Caucasians are normal human beings. I'll extend a token of good will to the fucking bindis for their horny internet shenanigans, the absolute madmen.

DNA loves diversity, im told. leafys face makes me want to beat the shit out of him

Attached: Who Is Keemstar.png (600x1067, 257K)

Yes 100% have noticed and it’s also the reason non-whites always love me more than they love shitlibs. Because I see them as individual human beings and idgaf about their skin.

No they are just two girls from my country

muslims are generally nice, conservative people. yet to meet a bad one

I dont want to stop it desu

no i dont associate with niggers

He looks white
I’m Egyptian

LMAO, im mixed American & its a totally different story here
>Always get picked last (or just before last if theres a white kid playing) to play bball despite being 6' and athletically built
>Cops still shoot u
>Own mom calls me a worthless nigger when shes angry

They're nice until the easy times go away.

Keque, im half black & ppl often assume im a mexican

they were opposite to me in theory what country you're in? bongstan?

>I’m Egyptian
Well there you go. Egyptian is technically still part of Africa. That's probably why you look Black. Don't think I can think of any mixed race Egyptians that don't have that Arab skin color about them.
>He looks white
See for me, I've always seen him as more Afghan looking than anything. Take pic related and compare with - They both have the same noses, skin color, somewhat same facial structure. He's overall more white but out of the two (Abo/Afghan) he's definitely more Afghan.

Attached: afghanistan_suicide_bomb_zarin_2011_4_13.jpg (937x528, 275K)

I look arab but my hair is kinda niggerish so ppl think im mixed with black. But my skin is fair

I don't think you can handle being treated equally. That was the whole point of affirmative action. You're not competitive.

You said you had no nigger DNA
Egyptians are at least 10 percent nigger

post pics of hand?

whites are weak and cucked to the max

>I look arab but my hair is kinda niggerish so ppl think im mixed with black.
Yeah definitely not abnormal. From all the gore vids I saw of that region when there was some conflict going on a few years back, I don't recall people having straight looking hair. Better northern African than Southern. Least northerners built dem pyramids n shiet.

Attached: WE.jpg (553x800, 105K)

>first time i seen a shitskin ask for a photo that wasnt bobs and vagene
wow you are rare bro. have a (you). can you educate your nation on internet etiquette please

Whiter than you mong

Attached: dd.jpg (500x500, 33K)

whites subconsciously do not hold blacks to their own standards
it's a fact whites do not want to admit

Only Whites are human. You are just weeds to he exterminated. A mistake of the evolution so to speak

Yh Egyptians will have white skin with full up afros