Sports players B | T | F | O

Canadian philosopher Professor Dr. Brian Pronger has shown in a paper titled "Outta My Endzone: Sport and the Territorial Anus" that male sports players are motivated by repressed homosexuality. Jow Forums has no response to this:

>The practice of competitive sport itself can have homoerotic dimensions: the contact of the playing field, the spectacle of the partially clad body, the steamy environment of the showers and locker room... I argued that men's sport allows men and boys to exclude women and girls from their all-male environments, permits them to play with each other's bodies, to surround themselves with naked men in the showers and locker cooms, to enjoy that all-male contact, without suffering the vilification that usually comes from the open acknowledgment and pursuit of masculine erotic contact, the stigma of "being homosexual. ...

>In other words, the homophobia of competitive sport allows men to play with each other's bodies and still preserve their patriarchal heterosexist hegemony; they can have their (beef) cake and eat it, too.

Devastating.

Paper abstract:

jss.sagepub.com/content/23/4/373.abstract

Attached: LKF.jpg (603x932, 56K)

A few more quotes:

>I will argue that competitive sport... is embedded in the masculine colonizing will to conquer the space of an "other" while simultaneously protectively enclosing the space of the self... In sex, it shows in the desire to penetrate the holes of others and the desire to resist having the same happen to oneself.

>Less boastful than the phallus, perhaps because of its embarrassing vulnerability or even more terrifying potential openness, is the phallus's companion, the protective side of phallic desire, the side than can repel or admit others into the space carved out by phallic aggression. The simulacrum of this other side of phallic desire, I suggest is the asshole. It is the tightly closed orifice of the phallic conqueror, as well as the (perhaps) reluctantly opened orifice of the phalically conquered. Masculine desire is thus produced in the play of the phallus and asshole. It stimulates desire as both homoerotic and homophobic: homoerotic in its preoccupation with phallic intent, homophobic in its resistance to penetration.

>It goes without saying that a limp, shriveled penis is not effective in simulating the domineering masculine organization of desire. Given that no penis can live up to its phallic boast, no matter how swollen it gets, phallocentrism finds other ways to territorialize the body: innocuously, possibly, in body building, and more despotically in the territorial violence of warfare and competitive sport, for instance.

Attached: Body Fascism book cover.jpg (685x1027, 82K)

>Since one's participation in competition indicates one's commitment to phallic potency and one's defeat shows one's anal vulnerability and therefore phallic impotence, there is humiliation in defeat, in being penetrated by one's competitor.

>When, in the context of the philosophy of the limit, we consider the conventional pleasures of sport...we see the simulation of desire in the territorial project that transforms the puissance of the human connection into a pouvoir of dominance and submission. Competitive sport, therefore is a profoundly unethical way to organize desire.

Attached: Pronger 2.jpg (1000x1000, 369K)

(((Larry Kramer)))
>jews hate sports
>jews are anal
>Ooga booga sports is gay
Yeah fuck you kike , Yiddishkeit is gay and satanic
BTFO

+sage

Larry Kramer didn't write the paper. I just used that image to illustrate the true nature of sports players.

The guys a faggot. Homos pushing their faggotry on straight men and trying to sexualise and pervert hetero environments isn't a new thing, it's why we used to bog them

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-24 Brian Pronger.png (707x277, 77K)

>OP fails to include competitive sports like racing
>only sports in OP's mind are the ones that involve men making physical conact
> O BOI SPORTS SURE ARE GAY
seems like a case of the pot and the kettle

The man's a raging shitdick

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-24 Brian Pronger 🏳️‍🌈 ( DaseinSwimClub) Twitter.png (899x578, 426K)

I don't like sport but I do like having my asshole fucked by multiple dicks simultaneously so idk if this theory is correct

This is the most retarded thing I heard in my life.

This is written like it's a woman because they have no understanding of brotherhood and bonding and instead turn everything sexual.

This is the primary reason I hate faggots. Men cannot have any arena or relationship that isn't looked upon with putrescent "gay gaze." Historical friendships between men in particular are subject to this special type of revision. The idea of gay acceptance/visibility is how the left will win in the end by consistently calling into question the relationships or men.

Attached: 3rd Gender.jpg (600x553, 38K)

Yeah well he's a gay antiwhite kike anyway
So sage

Sounds like the author didnt have a good time playing sport during his childhood and made a stupid ass manifesto in his adulthood. What a fag lmao

Attached: IMG_2013.jpg (1280x800, 232K)

this is a good point that i have failed to realize until now. every time i've been next to a queer they're always quick to point out when somethings gay. i suppose it's their own pathetic way of trying to subvert hetero society

Address the argument, not the man. He may be gay in his own personal life, but his research is general, not personal.

His research stems from deep inside his rectum .

Attached: gasbill.png (1294x1230, 986K)

>Homos pushing their faggotry on straight men and trying to sexualise and pervert hetero environments isn't a new thing
Of course his research is personal, modern sports evolved from ancient war games, he's pushing he's cock obsessed perversion into an arena it's entirely irrelevant, like homos typically do.

>he's pushing his

It's personal when you have an agenda

Seems like his own personal mentally ill fantasy. Pretty sick actually. He thinks about mens competive sports and has homosexual thoughts and thinks thats normal. It isnt normal unless you are a huge fag.

People who like Strawberry Ice Cream --- are actually fighting a deep unconscious desire for Rocky Road Ice Cream.

Sports are for faggots. What kind of man wants to watch his favorite big black buck run around every sunday? I bet he fantasizes about Jamal fucking his wife after the big game.

This book sounds one big repression

Everyone has an agenda faggot

Guaranteed that the author is a faggot and a weak twink at that. He failed at sports throughout his life and is attempting to get revenge by calling others gay. This will inevitably be spread in the news by the usual suspects who will laugh about it because gay rights are serious business unless they are insinuating their opponents are gay, in which case it is perfectly acceptable to laugh about it.

Sport is sublimated war. It is attacking and dominating another tribe without actual bloodshed. Sport is more about controlling the desire to conquer and kill than than engaging in sexual perversion.

I guess this is why blacks are over represented in certain sports.

>Pronger
Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1523566306264.jpg (540x720, 43K)

This explanation makes way more sense than the OP's.

This.. Saved me from having to type this.
Inb4 wwi &wwii were homo erotic pleasure fields.

>the Territorial Anus

I guarantee you Marvel is already thinking about a netflix series for this superhero.

Whether we get to see an angry anus courted to join the avengers in a blockbuster will remain to be seen.

I know, this is killing me.

This, kinda.
So this guy sees everything as a metaphor for dicks or buttholes but somehow this makes everything gay, even though the common factor is the eyes that see. People like this are the fucking worst.

not really, since that desire is individual, and you are more likely to be incompetition for mates with your fellows who compete in the same area with the same women. Primate males are nearly always LONE figures who dominate groups, so team sports is an entirely different dynamic for males to work in.

His "arguments" are a bunch of assertions that he backs up with nothing other than his own garbage opinions.

t. cuckooboy

Sure, but the point isn't the argument, it's that the guy wrote a paper titled 'Outta My Endzone: Sport and the Territorial Anus'.

That's funny shit.

This is just pathetic and sick.

faggots love turning everything gay this is why they are repulsive . sports is the moder n day gladiator battles . it activate the warrior inside of us but instead of killing we elbow the enemy , tackle him , destroy his knee and sometimes put a ball through a net

Academia was a mistake.

>The simulacrum of this other side of phallic desire, I suggest is the asshole.

Attached: index.jpg (295x171, 5K)

>men's sport allows men and boys to exclude women and girls from their all-male environments,

I would love to see women playing with men in a rugby match.

Their bones would snap like twigs.

men stop playing aggressive, conquering - brotherhood promoting sports by (((them)))

Attached: 1529811305415.jpg (675x960, 76K)

Fucking this. Fagots keep trying to push this idea that nothing is straight and that everything is "a little gay" in some way for form. I'm really sick of this shit.

Men can love each other in a properly ordered manner. Anal sex is NOT properly ordered to natural law, whether a woman's or a man's anus. What this idiot sees a suppression is a celebration of filial love amongst men. How degraded has academia become?!

>subjective opinion piece with zero data backing up claim
I'll take projecting faggot professor for $200.