What's your opinion Jow Forums

Is the legendary Drumpf a Zionist? I've been doing a lot of research on Religious history along with the History of Russia and I get this nagging feeling in my gut that maybe there's more to this economic growth than meets the eye.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/24/youre-on-your-own-us-tells-syrian-rebels-as-assad-goes-on-offensive
komonews.com/news/local/local-rabbi-turned-away-from-texas-detention-center
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes he is a zionist, your cabinet is 50% Goldman Sachs

I heard Jesus was a Jew.

>muh shitty d&c narrative
LMAO.
theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/24/youre-on-your-own-us-tells-syrian-rebels-as-assad-goes-on-offensive

Attached: tn.png (726x322, 31K)

worry about your own prez paco.

Attached: sorpn.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Is Drumpf a Zionist?

Attached: 6436353264.jpg (258x245, 19K)

>Rabbi Yohanna Kinberg said she was on a humanitarian mission when she was turned away and denied access to the detention center.

>She said she's frustrated and frightened about what’s happening there to families.

komonews.com/news/local/local-rabbi-turned-away-from-texas-detention-center

Attached: 1529827600268.jpg (593x498, 156K)

Fpbp

Of course he is you moron he sucks Jew balls. His supporters are a fucking joke.

the poor shill admits that the faggy op has a jew cabinet? kek

Attached: 4a0c523e0a02f1e43bcc1d4fc22d63383ec156780d35cdeb03df7dc17af92ee8.png (281x211, 132K)

and your country’s a shithole

oh, the average leftyshill response, attack the people that voted for a republica because they didnt like the dem alternative.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1529435459443.jpg (1525x1017, 432K)

Attached: 6758697.jpg (1488x1488, 448K)

this, and soon they will have to deal with food crisis.

Attached: soon.png (1242x1281, 1.38M)

No I'm attacking the fucking retards who support an Israeli shill. America needs freedom from Israel and trump only puts us further in his grasp. Fuck I fucking hate israel.

The Judah weren't the Chosen people. For them to become the chosen people they would have to be born last to receive the Abrahamic blessing. Jesus was born into the Jewish kingdom because the Jews had become as dirty and corrupt as the Canaanites God ordered the Israelites to slaughter. Jesus fought back against the Jewish establishment by destroying their businesses(I.E. religion, which he hated because it implied that there are other God's or religions besides the one true religion). He then performed miracles out of the kindness of his heart to show people that the religious preachings of the Jews were false, converting them to "Christianity"(I put this in quotes because it's the easiest way to identify the "Religion"). Jesus began to deal so much damage to the establishment that they had to complain to the Romans to get him.

you mean hillary?
there arent hillary voters here,
WOMP WOMP

Attached: nhne.png (1354x564, 82K)

>Be me
>Hate israel
>Be you
>love israel
What more is there to discuss, Jew lover?

>Is the legendary Drumpf a Zionist?
No shit. He's president.
(((Democracy))) is a fucking joke if you disagree your brainwashed.
There is no left. There is no right, our leaders are all on the same team they only care about profit everything else is a sham.

Attached: IMG_0765.jpg (720x768, 106K)

>Is the legendary Drumpf a Zionist
No you're just a faggot.

Are you saying that hillary was anti-isreal?

Attached: hl.png (734x338, 33K)

I'm not saying anything about Hillary stupid you've been the only person taking about her.

No. He's saying you're a dirty kike shill.

REMOVE FLAG

Jews, Christians they are the same it is the Zionists who are your enemy however I have a feeling you aren't ready to know the entire truth yet.

Truth is I fear the Zions have already won, though.

This, and I do too user it is disgusting isn't it? It's blatantly obvious if you pay attention yet we are outsiders for being observant.

How both were controlled? It's not like Clintons and Trump have pictures/history together at all.
What about the PM of Israel being at Trump's fucking wedding, or declaring Jerusalem the capitol.

fpbp

Stop with the gay ass flag we see you dude.

The jewshill is mad, sadly i dont accept orders from a d&c jewshill that you are.

Attached: th.jpg (474x274, 28K)

show us your discord server leftypol.

Attached: 1529465409183.png (406x500, 92K)

Trump is just a pressure valve. The endgame is white genocide. Jews are flooding western countries with non-whites and pushing the racemixing meme to weaken the white majority. Once whites are sufficiently weakened (((they))) can rally the non-whites against the few remaining whites who will be too divided to fight back. Israel can then unleash its mullato mercenary armies to pick off the stragglers. Then they can start killing the mullatto underclass en masse, vis a vis Brazil. This is the protocols of Zion in a nutshell. Greater Israel isn’t just Syria and Iran, it’s the entire Western Hemisphere.

The Rothschild family commissioned (((Cleon Peterson))) to create art pieces that depict white genocide, including a design for their family yacht depicting a white woman copulating with a black man. A similar design can be seen in a mural under the Eiffel Tower. According to the artist, the pieces are supposed to represent depictions of the present and future.

Tl;dr: this problem is much bigger than “roasties are burning coal and I don’t like it”. This is ethnic warfare in the most egregious and bare-faced way imaginable.

Attached: B635E062-98A3-48FA-9750-4C3879629A3F.jpg (640x632, 60K)

Says the one with a commie pregnant pm?

Attached: 1518999939075.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Explain how I am a leftist? You provide no argument at all boomer. Trump is a kike, Alex Jones is a CIA shill open your eyes!
Also what is the Protocols of Zion? Look into it, do you really believe Donald "If I ever ran for president I would run as Republican because they would believe anything I said" Trump isn't a gatekeeper of Zion?

>jew
>shill
>mad

Attached: pepe_yellow.jpg (271x351, 34K)

This.

Different ID?
Somebody is messing with proxies

WOMP WOMP

Attached: quote-i-m-very-careful-not-to-isolate-israel-on-this-but-to-make-this-part-of-a-transformed-jill-ste (850x400, 86K)

Not an argument show your flag kike.

I think he is President Of The United States. I think he has to deal with Zionists whether you like it or not.

I think he has America's best interest in mind,
and that's why the Zionist media hates him.

This is the real reason for the second amendment

A massive war is coming

Or no war and we just go extinct

No alternative

/thread

>do you really believe Donald "If I ever ran for president I would run as Republican because they would believe anything I said" Trump isn't a gatekeeper of Zion?
jew who cant source says what

Says the one with a memeflag too. LMAO
Stop with the proxies schlomo or you are going to get b&

Attached: 442.jpg (1300x1302, 110K)

'She'?

At this point I wish I was a Jew so I would not be on the side that can't apply any common sense to what is happening.
All you do is resort to in fighting rather than stand behind your people.

I posted without it numerous times ITT faggot.

Attached: donald-trump-never-called-republican-voters-dumb-so-ignore-that-facebook-meme.png (821x616, 885K)

>Different ID again
you want to get hurt dont you?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-30-18-55-04.png (960x540, 171K)

Yes daddy

Trump is a monkey paw to the jews, he is granting their every wish. And we all know how that will end for them.

jew who cant source says what

>he is granting their every wish.

Doesn't matter. What do religious and russian histories have to do with this? You are typing out of your ass.

Is there anyone who isn't a Zionist shill though. Every single person who is discussed gets called a shill. Do Jews really have that much power that any figurehead of note is secretly a Zionist working to dismantle Western values?

What?

/thread

Well anyone who delves deep enough into these types of history can make comparisons from then to now. It's basic.

It's actually a pretty interesting problem.
The Right cares about survival, so they'll almost always sacrifice anti-Zionist tendencies for money; if their right-wing party doesn't do it, another one will.
The Left is split; some of them see Zionists and Jews as a permanently oppressed class, some of them support the Palestinians because they're the oppressed class.
Third Position is generally anti-Zionist as they don't care about survival as much as destroying their enemies. Anyone with a shred of historical understanding realizes who was in the wrong.

SEETHING

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-03-23-59.png (960x540, 123K)

It's pretty much game over for us then and Europe isn't it? Our populations are being cut in half and decreasing still.

Please don't act like every single person on the right isn't called controlled opposition. I'm just trying to find out if there is anyone that/pol/ has unanimous support for.

He is a shill for some reason OP has attracted at least two JIDF.

So I brought up the JQ with my sister yesterday and she was pro zionism! Her excuse was let the Jews take over the whole area and they can all leave America and go back there. I was like, What about the bad ones that oppress the real ones? She said they need to sort out their own shit and we don't need to interfere. Basicly said that God would preserve the good ones. She did agree with me that ppl with dual citizenship don't belong in our govt. I don't know what to think except I know those Talmudic ones are Satanist and I've been trying to explain that to her. What do?

Europe is mass importing the most anti-Zionist group in the world, largely because they're the group that is closest to Israel.
If Europe has an honor and freedom based revival (they're definitely having a freedom based movement, I would say that the notion of honor is lacking) then they have a shot; it would require someone with the political will to make it happen though.
US has other problems, largely stemming from importing and not assimilating a wide variety of cultures with various goals and desires; uniting them behind a single movement is going to be very difficult, though not impossible. Decentralization and undoing the New Deal while individuals pick up the slack within their communities will be the key I think.

Attached: NS-Islam-2.jpg (400x262, 18K)

I used to think the whole shill thing was an exaggeration but with all the slide threads and BBC shit being spammed constantly it's become obvious they are in full force.

you don't go anywhere unless you are

I see you. Filthy jew.

I am no "heeb".