England

How does it feel that the most influential thing your country has done is lose a war and give birth to the greatest country to have ever existed?

Attached: cucks.png (602x301, 83K)

>What is the Industrial Revolution

Attached: homo-erectus_459008-681x1024.jpg (681x1024, 186K)

How does it feel to win a war and give birth to the greatest country to have ever existed?

Attached: 1753-004-0986A679.jpg (600x436, 39K)

Sorry, but what language are you speaking in?

Checked.
Trips of truth.

Attached: AnimeWaifu.png (1119x956, 150K)

Come home white man.

>Posts British flag and calls it England

No matter what happens just remember you had to suck french dick to be the nation you are today, theirs trees in my park that have done more and older than your nation, i bet your not even proper Anglo american your probably some sort of crossbred kraut or paddy

>being this offended on a memeboard designed to piss people off

sit down and don't pipe up again you fucking faggot you couldn't win a war against rice farmers or goat herders.

Anglos are disgusting.

It feels comfy.

Attached: home.jpg (650x433, 66K)

most of your cities are majority asian the UK is literally whiter than austrlia

Attached: 766px.jpg (766x600, 60K)

Instead of taking this shit bait, lets appreciate some Warhammer art.

Attached: Dark Elves (7th).jpg (1000x1235, 189K)

The only thing the UK has to be ashamed of is its mongoloid children. A fat Autistic mutt and skinny Autistic shitposters.

>implying you have an Internet license with a privilege license extending to discussion fora or eveb a discussion participation license
where is your picture posting license?
never discuss with an English fag, pajeets might be called poos but atleast they are allowed on the Internet
you're all illegal here

Attached: 1390737386066.jpg (900x1067, 182K)

>England
>Union flag
American education

LICENSE

England ruled the world, their influence is everywhere.

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 5K)

the united states subsidizes the existence of the western world through force projection, sundry global military bases and a naval armada unrivalled by any other military force, nonetheless of any of the pitiful toothless western nations.

no country east of russia, aside from the united states itself, would exist save for the global naval and overall military dominance of the US of A.

get fucked you spineless shitheads, you owe the US your lives.

*west of russia

>being proud of being used as a slave by others for their goals at our expense
This is a new level of arrogance i didn't expect from mutts

that's not a thank-you, you snaggletoothed bong fuck.

Two have a high percentage, none are majority.

>Almost 1/4 of New Zealanders dont live in New Zealand.

Go home sheep fucker, nobody wants you.

No it's me pointing out you're the living embodiment of the mutt meme in every single way
>hurr durr someone elses uses my resources to push their interests
>this is awesome u shud bow to me lol oh time for another war to die for a cause that doesn't help my people in any way!

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

sydney has been majority asian since 2016 homo also why do i care if 1/4th of new zealanders are not here? if they want to leave they are not worth keeping around enjoy the trash of our societies dingo

So you went from most, to one, to a lie.
Righto fuckwit.
No one stays in your country cause its a fuckin hole, thats why.

>force projection
this is key.
The only countries in Europe that have it are UK and France. Russia has it to some extent - Syria for example. The Chinks' force projection is very limited.
Of course USA is number one. I'm ex British Army (9 years Royal Engineers) and UK can put its military anywhere, very quickly. So can France.

In terms of raw power, the USA is unsurpassed. NATO has changed pace since the boogieman of the Soviet Union passed. The only countries meeting their committment are USA, UK, Estonia, Greece and Poland.

I have had many arguments with pro EU advocates who say that the EU has kept the peace in Europe. To which I counter with "what peace"?, break up of Yugoslavia? The Caucasus? Northern Ireland?
It's all fucking smoke and mirrors, anyway. Geopolitical games using humans as pawns.

>lose a war
well not really, the civil war was our banks taking back control.

t. leftist who can't defend himself

part and parcel amirite

If it wasnt for our lack of freedom you wouldnt have your freedoms dont worry no need to thank us personally just send us guns lots of guns please burger bro

Attached: 1529598781589m.jpg (701x1024, 99K)

i don't doubt it in the slightest. nato are snakes by any other name, a commie in peace's clothing. in the same vein as their entire ideology, their every enterprise, they lay claim to righteousness and all who oppose are evil. fuck them all. they can choke on this dick. nato is nothing without the US, and we have singlehandedly counteracted the advancement of communist regimes in the west. say what you will about the proxy wars, about the CIA, about vietnam and afghanistan, but the united states has stood at the wall, ready to visit violence upon those who do harm to you in the name of "progress", so that so many of you may sleep peaceably in your beds at night.

for your personal service, though, i thank you. you're one of the good ones.

The peak of the empire came after the American revolution, though.

It makes me feel that we should become close friends with Mexico since they're taking your country.

after all we we've done for you, you should be glad your existence has been subsidized.

>Invent the computer, the internet, electrical turbines, radio, etc.
>Spread civilisation everywhere and cementing English as the lingua franca
>Create most modern nations and their cultures.
>Discover DNA, Gene editing, etc.
>tfw you race is essentially God

Also, we invented the computer and the internet.
Look up Donald Davies, the Colossus Computer, Turing, Babbage, etc.

Hard power is a meme.
It's not hard power that has won us wars in the 21st century, but diplomacy and propaganda (soft power). Look at Northern Ireland, or Iraq. Northern Ireland succeeded because war gave way to diplomacy; meanwhile, Iraq failed because there was no diplomacy or post-strategy after Saddam was killed (by terrorists, mind you, not Western forces).

Our educational system failed to mention The British Empire.

Attached: tsaylor, rule the waves.jpg (1024x604, 302K)