This is the first day women are officially allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia

This is the first day women are officially allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia.

ITT Congratulate brave sandnigger feminists who fought for their rights.

Attached: Saudi.jpg (1824x1778, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZMbTFNp4wI
youtube.com/watch?v=zZvZlqqwY1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women should be slaves

Sweet, more traffic deaths for the oil barons and their underlings.

Attached: 1506005442980.jpg (453x410, 88K)

It's all downhill from here. RIP in peace Saudi Arabia.

Whenever I see Muslims in the US they are being driven around by their wives. Looks like word has finally gotten back home that they can serve as chauffeurs

They can leave the house to cheat on you now
See so much cheating bitches in parking lots at movie theaters
They come in separate cars park far and meet with the dude they come out of the theater talk a little then drive to their next location
Can totally tell she told her husband she was going out shopping or some shit while she fucks the first guy to message her

The drivers license is the stake, the vote is the hammer.

saudi arabia will regret this.
you give (((them))) and inch, and they will take a mile... it starts at allowing women to drive, then abolishing the death penalty, and by the end saudi arabia will be like australia.
violent meth head home invaders get a night in the drunk tank and thrown back out onto the streets, mecca will be a graffiti covered and meth baggie littered shit hole.

dont let it happen saudis, based sharia is the ONLY good thing about your sandy shithole.

Attached: 35835683568.jpg (1240x775, 149K)

I noticed this here in the UK as well. The only time Muslim men are driving is in their taxi or uber. Every other time I see a Muslim driving a normal car it's a woman, often with a hijab on. I guess all the men are in prison or had their licenses revoked for driving like retards, and the women all need to drive to their government jobs?

You're a sad human being

Mecca is already a shithole due to all the illegal African and Asian immigrants. It has a reputation amongst Saudis as being dangerous and lawless already

You don’t tell us what to do, you vile cretin.

The opinion of a drunk jungle islander on our nation is less than relevant to us. Go live your fantasy elsewhere.

Allowing based Saudi women to drive will rid our nation of smelly incompetent pajeet chauffers. It will also take away a critical talking point you western maggots keep parroting.

Attached: D07B6600-83D2-4048-9272-EA2120967520.jpg (1242x1227, 215K)

>It will also take away a critical talking point you western maggots keep parroting.

it will bring another talking point onto the table instead.
this time next year, saudi will probably be talking about abolishing the death penatly.

Let's talk about those migrant slave '' workers'' shall we?

Just imagune all those fancy new European cars that will have bumpers hanging off them now.
Or the sheer lack of oil those engines will have in them.

I hope you can find a way to keep it just like this because what said is what I fear will happen. I've never seen them just accept a victory and be happy, there is always something more.

>drunk jungle islander
Finally someone tells it like it is.

Most Australians are meme level subhumans.

No joke that biker chick that’s a true fucking rebel is a pretty bad ass story

Welcome to the 18th century

>Most Australians are meme level subhumans.

exactly my point... we abolished the death penalty in the 60s/70s.
the laws, police, and courts have gotten softer and softer every year since then.
now melbourne has detroit tier gang and drug related violence.

Attached: ioii.jpg (746x500, 69K)

Saudi Aribia is over run with Jews.

The "House of Saud" is all jews.

Thats why they are still in the barbaric age.

Meanwhile in the real world.

Attached: Saudi.jpg (1024x683, 80K)

Kek no chance in hell. We didn’t give a shit when western media vilified us then, and we’re not about to care now. We have thick skin, faggot.

Yeah let’s. What about them?

Allowing women to drive wasn’t because of “western” pressure. We pick our battles and we’re a sovereign nation. We didn’t put a stop to this until it became clearly not sustainable.

Western feminazis couldn’t do shit about women rights in KSA for the past few decades, all they did was show their titties and dye their hair rainbow colors.

imagine the traffic congestion after this

panel beaters and tow truck drivers will be the real winners of this law change

Meanwhile Jow Forums edgelord incels act like the Taliban are too liberal for them.

You all need to sort yourself out before it's too late!

Makes me feel better for sure. Nice to see a nation not give in.

And so the last good thing about Saudi Arabia is gone.

Attached: 1529478343097.jpg (393x390, 39K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! If even the Saudis are getting cucked there really is no hope for this world.

Attached: 1519595365909.gif (400x204, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aZMbTFNp4wI

Vehicular deaths are going to skyrocket.

I hate Police

Yesterday he would have arrested her. From now on he will arrest Imams who complain about women who drive. And the day after tomorrow, if they revoke that law, he will start arresting women again. Totally mindless.

Inshallah

Hes your superior as white colonial.

It's almost like he's a member of a quasi military organization that enforces the laws of the land and not some random armed thug.

>automobile accidents skyrocket in saudi arabia

>"Hey officer is there anything I can do for you?"
>"Yea, can I see your license?"
>"Sure thing officer, I have it right h- "
ALOHA SNACKBAR

Attached: 1515926356605.jpg (328x328, 22K)

>your pic
Fucking hell are you naive. The jews are creeping into your country through your women and your head is too far up your own ass to see it. Good luck in the coming years, hope you'll like the refugees waiting to settle in the Saudi skyscrapers.

Attached: 122c240c780264cd957f453d7615ec0e31f120ad1a544ae7b93ca21fa8b49512.png (625x626, 1.03M)

Haram

Whitey couldn’t colonize Najd, you asiatic freak.

We don’t like being told what to do. Period. We’re not enemies of our own women, and our feminists have legitimate greviances. Our feminists aren’t complete crazy bitches like their western counterparts.

>all women driving at the same time for the first time
fellas please pray for saudi arabia

Fuck off, plumber. What we do in our country is none of your business. And unlike cucked EU, we have checks and balances to decide who gets in to our country.

It’s not free for all rapefugees to make themselves home like they do in Europe. Foreigners in KSA don’t get the honor of laying deep roots in our nation. Exploit & deport is the name of or game. Be jealous.

you sandmonkeys will eat each other when the oil runs out

I know that sincere belief in the cause of human progress isn't popular on Jow Forums, but I'm happy today.

Everywhere around the world things are getting better in little ways.

The challenges facing democracies have perhaps never been greater than they are today, and still may not yet survive the storms we fear are coming - economic collapse, resource shortage, refugee influxes, climate change, China - but I don't think that future is a foregone conclusion yet, and things like this give me hope.

Next year Indonesia will celebrate 20 years of free and fair elections.

Universal human rights and our shared values of freedom, democracy, and the rule of law are still worth fighting for, and the fight can be won.

Attached: ss+(2018-06-24+at+09.08.40).jpg (1044x544, 138K)

ah yes indonesia, the absolute bastion of democracy

Attached: 1stladyofnz - Copy.jpg (491x365, 19K)

>when oil runs out...
Oil will become obsolete before we run out, that’s how much oil we have. More importantly, our sovereign wealth fund (invested in every important Corp under the sun) will ensure we will not go down unless the world economy as we know it crumbles, too.

Get chinked, jungle nigger.

>Universal human rights and our shared values of freedom, democracy, and the rule of law are still worth fighting for, and the fight can be won.

Translation; million of ferel brown ghouls for you European man.

Big mistake.

Holy shit check out the ankles on that whore waitress. Starbucks must be the Saudi equivalent of Hooters.

SEETHING

First fatal wreck, also?

>unless the world economy as we know it crumbles, too.
Yeah but what do you eat then? If that happened we (rural Australia) would be 100% fine for food supplies.

Lol enjoy your gay marriage in 10 years retard you gonna get JEW'D hard

>jungle nigger
hahaha you live in a literal sand castle you simpleton, we live in one of the most beautiful, bountiful and biodiverse countries on the planet

Attached: DOP3IluUMAANp7-.jpg (110x129, 5K)

The entire country of Australia has, in the best case scenario, about 2 weeks worth of petrol in storage.

Nobody would be fine if the world economy crumbled.

Yeah speak for yourself city cuck, we are more than capable of feeding ourselves out here indefinitely.

Oh, so you build your own tractors and refine your own petroleum?

Oh I'm sorry I forgot those things are essential to growing crops and raising animals, just ask the Egyptians.

I can’t say it better than King Faisal, see pic related.

By biodiverse, do you mean full of invading chinks, drunk abos, and decedents of Brit bandits and rejects?

Attached: EFB17151-EAF7-41CA-8CDE-EA8F15B3E28C.jpg (500x319, 91K)

>i'll have to reduce my quality of life to that of a literal fucking ancient egyptian serf, but i'll still technically be alive so that means i'll be fine when the collapse happens
Fucking retarded.

If you want to see what rural life looks like without the benefits of industrial society then take a look at the life of a medieval peasant, because that's all you are without your fancy machinery.

You'll be alive, sure, but I wouldn't call that "fine."

You're fucking retarded because you're arguing that life being hard means we won't have food out here. Yeah, it will be hard, but we will have food, which was MY POINT YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT.

hey man, we get it. Your a homosexual man living in a country that doesn't accept your lifestyle choice

>but we will have food
Most of Australia's farmland is so marginal that it could not be farmed without industrial agriculture anyway, so your entire argument is retarded in the first place.

Unless you think that you'll be able to muster your 1500 head of cattle without 4wds and helicopters, or be able to keep up the fences without bales of wire you get shipped in from factories.

fpbp

saudi arabia literally on the path to degeneracy and societal decay.

So can women be crane drivers now?

Attached: crane of peace.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

Look at this fucking whore, it makes my stomach turn.

You seem to think we'd need to keep up the same level of production. I don't understand your lack of perspective city cuck. You seriously think a town of 3000 people who know each other, who are well armed, who know the land and how to mcgyver shit you wouldn't believe, couldn't thrive in their isolated patch? You seriously believe that?

>allowed to drive
but women claim to be equal at everything, surely if that was the case they wouldn't need permission to.

Attached: bWzmWhgK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

So does it mean they're now free to have car sex with tourists?

God, I can't wait for Saudi Arabia to create their own downfall by giving women more and more rights. I hope they get the right to vote next so SA can go down the tubes.

Kek that’s all you got?

Even that is better than becoming an Islamist Paki colony. Bongistanis shouldn’t lecture on social decay.

Attached: 88DA6EBD-6F45-42E1-B6D6-EFAE59F7A5F1.jpg (1024x615, 182K)

Women in traffic is almost as terrible as women in politics.
Women should be in the kitchen.

What? If they tried to drive before they would be arrested or fined. Did you think before you typed or did your fat fingers just slam on the keyboard thinking "Ha! I'll show 'em!"

>This is the first day women are officially allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia.
RIPPU

>You seriously think a town of 3000 people who know each other, who are well armed, who know the land and how to mcgyver shit you wouldn't believe, couldn't thrive in their isolated patch? You seriously believe that?
Absolutely, which is why townships of 3,000 people weren't spontaneously developing steam engines in 1200AD.

If you want to see what Australia without industry looks like, just have a look at what the Aboriginals achieved. Fucking nothing, because this place is shit to live in.

>"BUT I'M WHITE"
Fine, then take pre-industrial Britain. That's your life in global economy collapse. Except it's not even that, because Australia is nowhere near as fertile as lush, green Britain.

>You seem to think we'd need to keep up the same level of production
You seem to think that you can just downscale it, as if there is no such thing as optimal efficiency below which raising beef cattle is no longer profitable (in this case, profit = survival).

This is fucking wrong, and we know that it's wrong because beef used to be a luxury reserved mostly for the upper classes except on special occasions, because it's a hugely wasteful way to get nutrition. We do a lot of cattle in Australia because the land's no good for anything else, so you can set a bunch of cows loose on it and they just free range eating the grass on your massive property and then every so often you round them up and you kill them. But the amount of land needed for that is so huge as to be unmanageable without industrial society. Even the fucking colonists knew this.

Peasant farmers don't raise cattle - they plant small fields. But you can't do that in most of Australia because the land's no good.

If you depend on cattle for your food security you are food insecure. It's that simple. Unless you can plant a field by hand and have it grow enough food to feed your entire family, you are straight up going to fucking starve.

Rest in pieces

It’s the latter, definitely.

Cheap car-sex is an Italian tradition. We’re better than appropriating your culture, Luigi.

Attached: A457EC5A-EF8F-47E5-B601-A5899979044B.jpg (1200x824, 616K)

thats enough (you)s for you achmed

And, ironically, most of the best land for pre-industrial farming is on the coast, near the cities.

That's why the cities are where they are in the first place.

Comedy gold.

Nah, you're a sucker for brands.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZvZlqqwY1I

WTF. I LOVE WAHHABISM NOW.

It's amazing to see the priorities of Jow Forums. The fact that women are getting these rights means the religious fundies are losing ground in SA (no surprise since Bin Salman's purges). These fundies were supporting radical Islamists and Jihad that you all supposedly hate.

Why are you Israel's bitch now then? Maybe go destroy Israel and cut our oil supplies and I'll respect you bitch.

kek my town is on the coast and we are more than capable of growing large personal, varied gardens to feed ourselves with supplemental livestock in sub optimal conditions, many already do and have done so for generations.

Give it time, they will be.

Women should be locked in the house and essentially be property like in Ancient Athens

Saudi Arabia poster ITT is a cunt (or some weird sodomite who larps as a woman). He/she posts on Jow Forums all the time. Ignore him/her

I know you love our shekels, but where’s our thank you?
A very googleable Italian atelier personally came to Riyadh last month to do dress fittings for my cousins. You’re our servants; you’re basically better paid European pajeets.

These faggots can’t make up their mind. They’re chimping for the wrong reasons.

Attached: FBB4366B-C2DC-4937-96D7-CB0B6F22AB00.jpg (1235x1596, 580K)

>kek my town is on the coast
So you're not really rural then, are ya? In fact, you'll be first in line when people start starving and the government rolls in with ASLAVs to 'assist with civilian administration' in the area.

Without knowing your exact location obviously I can't provide a completely comprehensive assessment of your situation. Who knows - you may be right? But the vast majority of people on this board and in real life who think they're "food secure" are not. And even if they are - are you medicine secure? How about iron secure? Coal secure? When it's cold at night, what are you going to burn to keep the chill away? Are you next to a convenient forest - big enough for 3000/4 = 750 homes every night, or will you be burning your books and tearing apart the drywall to get at the wooden frame of your own house?

You said you'd be able to get enough to eat. Sure, maybe. Probably not, but if you say so I'll believe you. But you won't be "fine." You will be grubbing in the mud for just enough to go to bed without hunger pangs, just like your ancestors used to, squatting in the ruins of a world you took for granted.

this

That's a sad day for KSA. F.

dont you cunts have an unlimited supply of bouncing edible skippys?

Cooerpating with our cousins to defeat our common enemy in Tehran is being a bitch? Why would we want to destroy Israel? They literally did nothing wrong to us. And Somalian respect isn’t need, thanks.

It’s a HE, faggot. And I have never posted once in Jow Forums you roach rapebaby.

>So you're not really rural then, are ya?
>Rural towns can't be on the coast
Yeah if you don't know basic definitions of words I'm not reading the rest, city cuck.

>poaching kangaroos
That's a good way to get a visit from the Emu special police, lad.

Attached: where do you think we are.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Cooerpating with our cousins
inbreeding isn't something you should be proud of young man

m8 unless you live north of Cairns or in fucking Broome you're not really rural.

I'm from Maine so I can attest to the truth of this statement

>can drive a car
>still cant leave house without a mans permission
ah yes such a victory for feminsm, truly saudi arabia is not a backwards shithole and we should keep dying for their oil revenue

Please tell me they will be driving in full ninja gear

Look at the passenger seat : it's actually accompanied driving and the other person has to be a male.

In France we have an accompanied driving licence : it's for kids between 16 and 18. So now saudi women's status went from small child to teen, congratulations.