Have you taken the vaping red pill?

>no smokers cough
>taste nice
>you don't smell horrible
>little carcinogens
>fighting the big tobacco companies

Attached: 1528569867633.jpg (1024x615, 105K)

Attached: 1529828064572.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>vaping synthetic liquid instead of tobacco leaf
many such case, Sad!

Attached: 1464510083658.png (578x643, 350K)

Fuck that i gave up the cigs cold turkey because I'm not a mental midget.

>that moment when you realized you over allah'd your akbar.

The liquid vapor gets stuck to your airways and gives you pneumonia if you vape long term

>Same lung cancer

[citation needed]

I quit smoking for almost a year, and I picked up vaping because I almost went back to cigs during a time of extreme stress (layoff at work). I'm low-key about it and don't need some modded out rig to blow big clouds with... that does nothing but annoy folks.

This. Been off the tobacco new for two months, don't even miss it. Amazing how much better you smell, mouth doesn't taste like burning death all the time, teeth are better, don't cough as much. Next is kicking the nicotine habit though.

>>fighting the big tobacco companies
OMEGALULULULUL

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 7K)

It hasn't worked for me, sadly.
It tastes good, but I end up craving cigarettes anyways.
And I got a good mod and juice too.

>look like a fag and smell like one too

Vape is for basedbois of white left.

Dont buy cigs. Be an asshole that bums them while you vape. Sooner or later you'll just stick to your vape.

Still a slave to the nicotine kike, you weak minded fool.

Vaping also plays hell on your immune system.

Grow some fuckin' balls and quit that garbage and stop suckling the Jew teat.

You probably need a different mod. I tried and failed quitting with my previous mod. You need a mod that's kinda gives you hits like a cigarette. Most vapers are ex-smokers though, try going to a vape store and asking for recommendations for vapes to quit smoking. I've got a voopoo drag, which worked for me though. Also if you smoke cigs with high nic, you could tty starting with a stronget liquid and gradually reduce the nicotine content.

How about the notdoingeither pill?

Hvorfor bruker du ikke snus Karl? Nordmenn royke ikke

Attached: IMG_20180523_094413.png (1080x1150, 571K)

>>little carcinogens
kek

>gay
You forgot about this one.

Already am part of Vape Nationalism. Nicotine reduces the need to eat/over eat and helps block some of the globohomo xenoestrogens from taking hold of your endocrine system.

retarded fad is retarded

Fokken losers

I really wish vaping didn't attract so many faggots. Going to pick up coils and juice is always cringy. There are always these fat manlets in sandals and hawaiian shirts comparing how many watts they use to blow le epic clouds with their autistic robot dick sticks. I fucking hate people who get into vaping as a hobby. I just want to quit smoking. I like that I don't wake up hacking up green/brown bs anymore and that I can run without wheezing and coughing but holy shit these people. They almost make me want to go back to cigs and be unhealthy just so i'm not associated with them.

Stop treating it like a hobby.
Stop vaping in public places where cigarettes would be unacceptable.
Stop making a better alternative to cigarettes the cringiest thing on the planet.
Go spread your autism all over something else.
Leave me and all the other normal people who want to get away from cigarettes the fuck alone.

Vaping is the most gay thing since gays

KYS

Attached: Xlx0MQT.jpg (3600x3467, 896K)

agreed

>nicotine
ok

fuck you you fucking kike that is a noble Palestinian Warrior fighting for his Blut und Boden fucking shlomo dog I will cut your head off

Can't I just take a breathmint and not need a smoke machine?

OH HOLY FUUUUUCK

Attached: 1527492930416.png (1024x678, 768K)

Have to agree with you here buddy.
I think vaping is a great alternative, but God I hate being associated with the faggots who are into it.

Vaping helped me quit smoking.
Having to deal with vape shops helped me quit vaping.

Attached: 44d24df1fc1b49314171c186e3003c1ec26b43e0.jpg (640x427, 56K)

I have no problem with vaping, I just think classic smoking is sexier, but smoking leads to major health problems I would not recommend it. And plus Jews put arsenic in cigarettes, don't smoke them.

Get a pod system. Something like a Joyetech Exceed Edge. There's a lot of options though. You vape high percent nicotine juice, with cigarette-like clouds. It's the patrician way to vape: minimal vapor production, minimal liquid use, only a few tiny puffs needed for satisfaction. No "muh coils", "mug gallons of juice", or "muh cotton".

why would you waste your money on this shit? That's the question you should ask yourself. In 20 years it might be found out it causes cancer used long term.

>>no smokers cough
wrong !
>>taste nice
sure
>>you don't smell horrible
you smell like you took a swim in really shitty deodorant
>>little carcinogens
the entire vaporliquid is a known carcinogen
>>fighting the big tobacco companies
they are the parent companies of your little indie brands.

>litreally putting a vaping implant in your face
has vaping gone too far ?

Attached: 1529827123699.jpg (450x437, 87K)

72 VIRGIN SLIMS

PALI MALL

JEWPORT

>Can't pass up an opportunity to lie.

dude has the vaping thing in his cheek look at the pic

Attached: 1529721429142.jpg (650x793, 50K)

How is he smoking out if his mouth? Did he die?

man i love seeing shitskins suffer

Attached: 1528001639706.jpg (7952x5304, 3.15M)

Ohhh shit the gas canister is in his face!! What the fuck

I vape. I also smoke blunts. I also smoke from my bowl. I also hate niggers and Jews.

Even the most expensive vapes dissolve traces of heavy metals & other toxic compounds into the vapour they produce. Not to even mention the cheap chinese pieces of shit

Inhaling smoke is never smart but vaping with electronic coils is not better

what's that? how did it happen?

thats my picture kike I didn't say you could use it