Don't let ya lil president get yo ass whooped

>I hate you white boy
> t. questlove

Attached: primitive_tribalsim.png (914x886, 597K)

The fuck is this dumb nigger going to do?

Is such a thing even possible?

>nigger

what is that even supposed to mean

>t. lazy fat ugly nigger
FIX'D
:D

Why can't they just speak normal... Why?

Why can't these groids speak English?

I feel the same way. It's as if they are making an effort to sound as unintelligent as possible. And when white people try to talk like them it's even worse.

literally why I carry firearms

I think they see it as their culture or something, as if it's something to be proud of. We've all got our accents but Jesus

Why are niggers so bad at grammar and pronunciation?

Attached: 1476160679112.jpg (661x500, 244K)

It's English... I think?!
I'm assuming its from something a child wrote in infantry school.

Dont let you lil shirt get you martyred

Attached: e5eb1cf4-3076-42db-9ff1-e7bc4f256fd5.jpg (350x230, 61K)

I don't know man, I've heard such hard ebonics that although some form of English was being spoken, it was pretty much unintelligible. I don't understand why anyone would purposefully choose to speak like this.

Attached: 1D00627C-F342-4964-80A9-6F079A0A0D84.jpg (474x380, 37K)

Attached: 1529659880978.png (1852x886, 747K)

Low IQ's

it doesn't matter to them because AS LONG AS CAPS LOCK IS ON, YOU CAN YELL AND MAGICALLY MAKE EVERYTHING YOU SAY EMPHATICALLY TRUE; LIKE 'WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHEEEEEIT' FOR EXAMPLE. IF YOUR ARGUMENT SEEMS A BIT SKETCHY THEN REPEAT IT OFTEN UNTIL IT BECOMES TRUE LIKE 'DINDU NUFFIN' HAS TO BE REPEATED MANY MANY TIMES UNTIL THE ARRESTING OFFICER COMES TO HIS SENSES, REMOVES THE CUFFS AND LET'S YOU GO LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED + BONUS NEVER USE PUNCTUATION PUNCTUATION IS FOR WYPIPO BECAUSE RAYYCISS

Attached: WUZ.jpg (500x522, 70K)

Niggers gonna nig.

kek, nice

this nigger is a wiggidy wack cracker

Literal monkey

can an american please translate this

Loosely translated from Bix Nood Muffugga Bantu Hutu Zulu Dindu to English:
>"We created flying flux capacitance space Pyramids powered by grape drank and unobtainium."
This is approximate according to Gooogle Translate

ugly fat nigger get dropped with my right straight.

This is why niggers get shot.

>Hey there, t. Nigger here. The only emotion I can feel is violence so I let that dictate every decision I make.

>dont let the fact that you have no respect for anything including yourself or your own people get you shot for having a 76 iq and trying to grab a cops gun

>ya lil
>yo ass
Oh shut the fuck up and come back monkey when you develop a vernacular that's on par with an adult. Disgraceful nigger.

Attached: Die Nigger Scum.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Wew. All it took was one president the deep state didn't like for questlove to become the stereotype that he's striven for a long time to change. Makes me wonder what kind of skeletons are in questlove's closet. Maybe child size ones?

Should tske your act on the road, say to Texas? I'm absolutely positive you won't have the life snatched right outta your body there. Remember, they don't drink söy like the little pathetic leftards who currently lick your ass.

This dumb nigger looks fat and old. He's probably already getting his "ass whooped" by diabetes and heart disease.

Look for full body pics sometime. His lower half is comically out of proportion

you're forgetting they fight by outnumbering people 10 to 1

nigger male proposes more violence committed by nigger males.

Arm yourself and always be prepared to defend yourself against niggers, even at your place of employment. And teach your family to always be prepared for violence when nigger males and females are in the area.

This man has been tricked since birth into believing proper english was not for him because of his biological origins.

If you want to have fist fights with people who disagree with you politically just fucking say so you giant faggot
What the fuck is this queer-ass bullshit that isn't even in fucking English?
What a little faggot pussy
Just come out and say
>COME FIGHT ME IF YOU LIKE TRUMP AND I WILL KICK YOUR ASS
Pussy faggot can't even start shit right

>DONT DUN DID LET THEY ASS GET DUN WOOP’D DO YA PREZ’DENT DUN DID DOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 2737B148-0496-442F-9A1B-60B6F0F43FDB.jpg (500x568, 149K)

overrated shit musician
>I outnumber with firepower... count the rounds
jk u can't count for shit, I've heard this dude try to keep time

>ya
>yo
In the same goddamn sentence two different words for the same mother fucking word. Imagine if they were in charge for a day

That shirt is all obama-people have left.

>Look at "muh shirt"
STFU nigger

I'd punch that fatfuck band geek right in his goddamn throat. These "celebrities" need to shut the fuck up and just do what they're paid for. Beat his dumbass in the head with one of his own snare drums if he started trying to yap at me. It would be great if all these idiots who don't even recognize the POTUS and hate half the country just got the fuck out to Canada or something but that would be too easy a solution.

What the fuck is infantry school in regards to children?

Don't let your stupidity get you shot.

It's a shame this nigger's such a good drummer.

Well done

Looks like he stuck his finger in an electric socket.

God, they're always so FUCK-ING ugly.

Attached: ugly-nigger-feminist-communist-face.png (159x176, 47K)

>> t. questlove
this soft doughboy with 'beetus threatening people
lol

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (450x320, 42K)

How did Urkel get fat and homeless?

Attached: fuuuck08.54 AM.png (376x347, 127K)

usually 12 rounds in a concealed carry

This is now an official nigger hate thread. Post webm.

Attached: 5B33F96D-4F43-46B7-BB0C-83EFB4A9EAB9.jpg (1024x658, 143K)

LOL Yeah look how scary that fat faggot looks

Imagine being beaten up by a musician? That’s like the most effeminate job a man can have. It’s hairdresser tier

This thread was an attempt to spread division. When we recognize it the attempts become less effective.

Attached: DivideAndConquer.jpg (600x450, 62K)

>t. Burmese general

>motherfucking helvetica

Opinion and person discarded instantly

Attached: cb15d8f41e55a2abac81f8d9c6c3b1a0.jpg (1024x470, 54K)

His disguises are becoming truly cunning. Where will he strike this time.

Attached: 1497162930600.png (764x768, 729K)

Huffu blöööd, smackem jackem? Yardstyle?

Attached: 60324386257031.jpg (777x954, 163K)

suck a dick

Attached: cult-he-will-not-divide-us.png (780x473, 403K)

Sub 90 IQ shit

underrated

Saved

Thank God and FN my pistol has 15 rounds in it lol

If it's brown, gun it down.

My niggerspeak is a little rusty but I believe it translates roughly to "oogaly boogaly bix nood muhfugguh wyte wimin watamellinz"

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 39K)

Nice gyno, sambo

>This thread was an attempt to spread division.
you are inferring people should "unite" with blacks?

there is no "divide" involved here
> ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Republicans should be afraid. If the Leftists impeach Trump, they'll come for you next. They'll hunt you down, use the government and military to put you in camps and exterminate you. Anyone who loves this country needs to vote for Republicans in November.

>My niggerspeak is a little rusty
>muh nigguhtak a lil bayd
Learn wakandan user, you will need to use it soon (considering the population stats)

More black people lean to the right than you think. But when you're black that's not something you can admit when you have mostly black friends and go home to a house full of black people at the end of the day.

The military won't go along with that shit

This

Is it an anti-Trump shirt?

Is it a pro-Trump shirt?

I have no idea what that statement means...

Is Trump getting his ass whooped?

Is Trump doing the ass whooping?

Attached: Whut2.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>when you're black that's not something you can admit when you have mostly black friends

you just admitted that blacks are completely worthless and toxic parasite of society.
Good job, Schlomo

Attached: funwblacks142-Adult-vs-Chimps.webm (360x640, 2.81M)

i dont understand the pig-latin

Attached: 653268_v2.jpg (550x592, 30K)

They're so racist that they don't want to sound anything like white people so they developed their own retarded form of English.

diabetes for sure
won't live to be 60

Because its like nails on a chalkboard to educated whites. It also helps them identify 'uncle toms' or as you and I would say, 'literate people'.

this is true

or

das rite

Just because your candidate got elected doesn't mean that I wont violently assault you for disagreeing with me.

Don’t show support for the president or else you risk being assaulted.

"Don't criticize my views or else someone, somewhere, is going to beat you up."

Cracks me up how these pig-headed brutes don't catch any flack from the limp-wrists of the party. "It's NEVA acceptable to hit a woman...unless she's prolife!"

Attached: 1c3.jpg (1000x891, 97K)

Do not let your little President get your ass beaten. Even when it's written in actual words it doesn't make a lick of sense

A black person being violent in nature? I've never heard of such a thing.

It's even worse for the ones on the low end of their already-dismal IQ curve. Ebonics sounds stupid, but there's a set of rules to it. It's not arbitrary.
The dumber subgroup, however, uses ebonics to mask the fact that they're too cognitively inept to actually hold rules and sentence structures in their minds.

>beating up a 70 year old man is cool
Imagine threatening to beat up Hillary.

Which country has the smallest president in the world? Whatever country that is, the citizens there risk getting in trouble because of the stature of their leader.
Absolutely horrible.

Attached: 54321784613091204.png (253x224, 92K)

> don't let ya lil president
> get yo ass whooped
what.....what could he mean by this?

Attached: funwblacks4-trump-supporter.webm (480x852, 3M)

you're in the wrong place nigger lover

Don't let that unpicked cotton get yo back whipped

Attached: Overseer.png (408x554, 260K)

it's long past time to bring back lynching

Checked for satan

> t. questlove
The Roots only exist because of white people. if white folk didn't pack out their shows, they'd have never have left the P5D

I'm not even white I'm Tongan. I'll eat some niggers Popeyes for fun. Problem?

you're a faggot