DUTERTE BTFOS CHRISTCUCKS

>After recent tirades against priests and the Church's "hypocrisy," President Rodrigo Duterte cursed God and called God "stupid" for the concept of "original sin" in the Bible's creation story.

>Adam ate it then malice was born. Who is this stupid God? That son of a bitch is stupid if that's the case.

>"You created something perfect and then you think of an event that would tempt and destroy the quality of your work,"

>"That was your mother and father's deed, you weren't born yet, but now you have original sin. What kind of religion is that? I can't accept it. What a stupid proposition."

rappler.com/nation/205572-duterte-stupid-god-bible-story

Can this guy get any more based? Now he is even btfoing the Christcucks.

Attached: duterte.jpg (618x410, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.melbourne.edu/studio/ep-1
abc.net.au/news/peter-norden/27042
amazon.com/Jesuits-Malachi-Martin/dp/067165716X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1529826587868.gif (575x420, 507K)

Flash comes out of he wrong spot you stupid jew

And then sand nigger cultists turn on him. RIP duterte.

Sage fucking everything
SAGE ADVERSARIAL THREADS

based

Is it true that if you kill a drug dealer or a communist he gives you money?

Attached: 1529824889443.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

thank you president

Yes

A deserved fate for both, amirite? Bullets for pill pushers and Marxist fags!

I wonder if we can ever see a policy like that in America or a European country.

how much?

Every idle word shall be brought into judgement.

Starts at ~50 USD. Sometimes they give you some ammo too.

Too many libcucks

It would end the so-called "war on drugs" in a real hurry. Looking past his many other faults, Chairman Mao Tse Tung virtually terminated a 150+ years long opium trade into China in less than a single generation with a bullets for drug dealers policy that persists to this day. His governmetn treated those who were addicted to the drug as victims of the cartels and were offered absolute clemency and free treatment in exchange for information leading to their drug dealer rings. The drug dealers get executed.

shitting on your spineless god's tongue is in no way idle. Can't wait for his manlet son to come down again so that I can stomp his face in Кaмeн.

Attached: 15-2.jpg (405x786, 62K)

Christfags wouldn't like it, neither would the donkey fuckers.

He hates the church and christianity in general after getting diddled
He is pro fags just out of spite
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

Attached: s1zEw.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Attached: cerebral-peduncle-the-midbrain-colliculi-peduncles-teachmeanatomy-download.png (544x488, 234K)

Christian fantasy is the power source of the Jew and NWO.

Attached: 1511055854906.jpg (797x925, 290K)

>The enemy of my enemy is not my friend
exactly kike worshiper

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

>And then sand nigger cultists turn on him.
They always turn.

MIND VIRUS TIME BOMBS OF THE JEW = (((CHRISTIANS)))

Attached: jesus christian bible jews2.jpg (1024x1012, 188K)

Maybe I'm browsing here for too long but I don't see anyway how a policy like this wouldn't be popular. It's helping drug addicts and hurting the people who sell and profit off of them. Who would even be against this? Would any citizen actually defend violent criminals?

What a retard

We’ll see what happens to him now

He's not wrong though, only a fucking filthy demonic cock nose nigger faggot could come up with the idea that being forced to exist against your will is a sin.

BTW word is he was diddled by a (((priest))) when he was a wee lad

INB4 christcucks chimp out and call for their jewish masters to undermine national sovereignty of the Philippines.

there is not a man on this earth i respect more than president duterte.
he knows well about the jesuit connection to the methamphetamine trade, something that i have NEVER seen discussed even on Jow Forums.

Attached: 35635683658.jpg (1080x1134, 71K)

and he enjoyed it

When the judgement comes, he and ((you)) will know you deserved it

Gud 1. I’m btfo

Wow a new conspiracy theory, tell me more. Sounds intredasting

Attached: jesus sjw nazi muslim feminism.jpg (1000x1114, 601K)

>jesuit connection to the methamphetamine trade

Go on.

t. Vatican shills

Attached: pedo pope again 32.jpg (1536x1291, 256K)

>Would any citizen actually defend violent criminals?
"Human rights" NGOs do, as they have declared many times regarding the Philippines and elsewhere.

Then mention those connections yourself you dumb fuck. It's not like you don't have an audience willing to listen or this is off-topic...

t. democrat voter

i have already said too much.
i enjoy my tea polonium free.

Bunch of bastards

That's how ((debate)) goes around here. Nobody accept mad Catholics deny that the Church is full of kiddy diddlers and was protecting them for decades. Doesn't mean I should believe everything you say without a shred of evidence. In fact you sound like a loony

Typical. Why didn't Pell's accusers get the isotope in the hot beverage treatment then

Nobody except*. Sorry distracted

Fucking amazing. Love this guy so much more now.

He doesn't understand Original Sin. Typical. We don't pay for the deeds of Adam and Eve; their deeds are what caused the world to fall at all. So now we willfully choose sin, and we're held accountable for OUR OWN sin.

As usual, literally every critic of Christianity proves they know nothing about it.

weak bantz abbo

too much of a high profile case.

jesuits specialty is smuggling methamphetamine and other contraband into prisons, harassing or killing witnesses in methamphetamine related cases, and acting as a middle man between high profile criminals.

they act like the godfather of one large criminal family that encompasses all the bogan, muslim and nigger gangs in melbourne and sydney.

Your tech support is really rubbish

I don't doubt that Jesuits have been involved in criminality for centuries, but if this is true I wish there was more detail.

look at father peter norden who has close ties to every criminal family in melbourne.
he has not only knowledge of confessions to murders, but has actually been in the room while murders were planned.

he is known for his lifelong passion for criminals rights.

newsroom.melbourne.edu/studio/ep-1

Are you saying that its the Jesuits fault that ice is Australia's party drug of choice

And I thought the Chinese were involved, and north Korea

abc.net.au/news/peter-norden/27042

I wouldn't be surprised if there were Catholics involved in high places in every form of criminality in Australia, but you need more than 1 person to claim that Jesuits are somehow behind the ice trade

I can understand that it can be hard to accept for some, but that is the nature of God. He loves us so much, that he gives us the freedom to reject him.

God did not want to create slave robots, but free creatures. It's actually part of God's love to allow Adam & Eve to eat from the tree. He did tell them not do do it, but did so anyway.

In the end, he paid for all of the sin anyway, so we have no excuse because there's nothing for us to do other than accept what Jesus already did.

>abc.net.au/news/peter-norden/27042
This guy is a hardcore lefty. I bet he doesn't even believe in God. He probably lives with cats, pot plants, and his gay lover in inner city Melb

I would be a little upset but its duerte, he aight

Jow Forums BTFO

ALL FLIPS ON Jow Forums ARE PUP FAGS

Attached: kitty_parasite.webm (406x720, 1.12M)

you will often find him crying over a child rapist and murderer who was sentenced to life and campaigning for their release.
he is the worst type of marxist scum.

Father Sean O'Connell actually helped a violent inmate escape from pentridge prison in the 70s by hiding him from the prison guards.
he was actually pardoned and never faced any punishment for it.

the jesuit connection to the australian prison system has always put them in a unique position to be involved with criminals.

What the hell

You are wasting your time debating with the autismo that is here. There is a reason why Jow Forums is considered a containment board. Enjoy your life and thank God that he enlightened you.

I don't doubt what you say is true, but to say that Jesuits as a whole do this and that is a different proposition imo. Jesuits are generally pretty conservative, even if they have a reputation for dirty deeds and corruption

You mean those same "human rights" NGOs that advocate for mass immigration and sovereignless, borderless nations?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that we can safely ignore these fags.

LOL no, that's India, not just rubbish its shitty

Yes but why make the tree in the first place if you know they would be tempted to eat from it anyways.

Yeah 250 euros per head with evidence of dealing/commie relations.

Duterte is fucking god-tier.

>Who would even be against this?
Liberals

Is there anything bad about this guy? Anything at all? He's just too good to be true.

He absolutely right. The Abrahamic religions are cancer.

The Bible is a beautiful work of literature, but its teachings are questionable at best.

This mong is smarter than all the "Aryan" cucks who accepted this guilt trip religion from NeanderKike apes.

Attached: martin-luther-jew.jpg (900x631, 751K)

we get a lot of flips here as well. At least on the phone

Are you the reform kike ? You can have a private talk with the Logos after we kill you all .

t. Negro

> Duterte cucks god himself.
Baste Indonesian.

Man. I like this guy more every day.

You are you the homosex jew russian ?

Turn the other cheek, amirite?

And your special magic 2000 year old kike book told you that...amirite?

wouldn't surprise me much, meth is favored by sexual reprobates to lower inhibition and increase carnal lust, this connects to homosexuality rampant amongst novus ordo clergy, jesuits being kingpin here.
Am I getting warm?

Kek

means god wasnt perfect
this god most likely an extraterrestrial being
is powerful but not omnipotent or omnipresent
jesus taken to heaven? most likely an alienship took him

LOL

based

Nah fuck you cuck

The Bible is written in greek so fuck you twice nigger lover

Am I an Englishman?

Highly recommended reading

amazon.com/Jesuits-Malachi-Martin/dp/067165716X

Christian theology irrevocably BTFO

What you know about theology kike, kys pakistein

>>"That was your mother and father's deed, you weren't born yet, but now you have original sin. What kind of religion is that? I can't accept it. What a stupid proposition."

The fact that this simpleton can't see the deep spiritual truth in mythos regarding the time old dilemma of the duality of man, and that he is their best and brightest, their leader, really tells you everything you need to know about those sub-humans and why they cannot build or maintain a first world civilization.

Leave the deep eternal truths to us white folks and carry on slaughtering each other like mindless animals.

The German people, in Rosenberg's teaching, were not enslaved by the doctrine of original sin. They were not tainted upon arrival in this world and the sins of the fathers did not descend to the sons over many generations. Original sin was incompatible with original nobility which Nordic man accepted - James Whisker

They only ideology to ever work and took the entire world to defeat it rejected that idea.

>only superior white minds can comprehend this
>follows a book made up by Jewish Sandniggers

Attached: christfag.gif (885x808, 137K)

>we shouldn't be punished for something we didn't do.
>that child that got killed after shooting into a market is fine.

I am sick and tired of hearing the old priest = pedo meme.
It's so embedded in the cultural zeitgeist that even though we are finally pushing back at jewish owned media most people still believe this shit. You are more likely to get molested by a public school teacher than you are your priest.
Although it is true that the Catholic church handled the situation like absolutely dog shit by not just turning the offenders to the authorities and excommunicating their asses.

It's kind of nightmarish, isn't it...?

Attached: IMG_3719.jpg (1024x1017, 82K)

The Vatican is corrupt.

Is anyone gonna point out that Duterte married a Jewess and has freemasons in his family (and may be one himself)?

Dude that makes so much sense because meth is specifically targeted at rural Protestant populations, so then Georgetown politicians can point at them and say rural Christian whites are inherently degenerate

That's not bad, I could make a killing at my local university.

I would assume those statements would be unpopular with the general public in the Philippines, given that many of them are devout Christians.

Any Flips care to chime in?