Millennial men of Jow Forums tell me why you stay at home playing video games while your millennial gf or wife is out...

Millennial men of Jow Forums tell me why you stay at home playing video games while your millennial gf or wife is out working?

Attached: CqyaEHAXYAIfcgU.jpg (901x1200, 219K)

bot thread. this post has been made hundreds of times. dont respond

No it hasn't.

hang yourself my shill friend

Because the fishing season ended.
I can just sit around playing video games, waiting till my EI checks come in.

It makes her feel like a strong innerpennant woman so I dont have to

Video games simulate the traditional human occupation of raiding and warfare which a large portion of people are meant to partake of but cant in these dark times of relative peace.

Who is this girl and why does she get posted so much? I have to admit, she is a perfect choice for your shill threads. She has childfree liberalism plastered all over her face

Is it more Alpha to have a woman bring you sandwiches and money or is it more alpha to be a wagecuckie?

>35 years old
>millennial

>why does she get posted so much?

because she looks younger than she is and is somewhat cute. However, if you watch a video where she speaks, she has one of those mousey voices that pretty much ruins the effect. I'd link if I knew her channel, but after watching part of one video I was NOPE.

only correct answer

>cute

you mean soulless and crazy. Those eyes have seen too much civilization

I work overnight, she works in the late mornings. It's not that big a deal.

Attached: 10999657_10153253585208979_7554925519125611741_n.jpg (960x960, 94K)

pic name should be WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>born in 1983
Millennials start at 1981. Sorry millennialbro

pic name should be 30 year old boomer meme in the flesh.png

Attached: 1526776214052.jpg (380x349, 30K)

Companies hire women so they can pay them less.

Why else the the gender inequality pay exist?

Attached: 87b49076adfecf35ac43c39fa6a96f55d4cd5470.png (440x440, 175K)

Everyone in that pic is unattractive.

The world is for women and minorities, there is no room for white men

No one will hire me.

Equality, women were housewives and oppressed for so long, that it's my turn to be oppressed now.

PS. Honey, bring tendies on the way back home.

i love finland

Because men have been forced by society to support those bitches long enough.

Because she pays the bills. I don't care how many cocks she has to suck to get that money, as long as she pays for the rent and my tendies. Do you think I care about that disgusting roastie whore? I pound that stench trench a few times a week so that it keeps the tendies coming. If she tires of it, I'll find another whore. To pay my bills. And buy me beer.

sorry basedboy but most of us conservacuks as you say work 40 hrs a week, play video game, fuck our wives good, and go out an drink. sorry back to the basment you go.

>falling for the working meme
>falling for the gf/wife meme
Wew lad

because its #herturn.

Also, they get paid less, right so how can men compete? Im also an incompetent buffoon compared to any woman, so why would someone employ me over a lesser paid stronk woman?

Attached: 1490108167128.jpg (949x605, 132K)

I don't want to get super AIDS

>millennial wife or gf

I wouldn't be caught dead dating one of those roasties. I'm waiting for Gen Z to grow up