WTF

Leftists literally mentally ill

Brought to you by CNN tranny FREDricka.

nick name FRED.

Looks like an Obama daughter.

Attached: 281572.jpg (700x459, 256K)

My nigger knows how to drive home an argument

Which NGOs funded this?

Attached: (((Nazis))).jpg (650x960, 86K)

So that meth head is ranting about children. Probably thought it was a pizzagate rally.

What an autism. wtf is wrong with you murrica?

HahahahHAHhAHaHhaH Hah
Just a little longer now

RWDS by 2021

Jow Forums will hate.. but the world see and appreciate the bravery! Go Team America!

He's on that cartel smack

Attached: 1528666088922.png (294x256, 197K)

AYO HOL UP

Isn't this a felony? DHS is a Federal org, this is basically interfering with an ongoing investigation

MURICA

Probably OSF or DSA through a shell org - ever heard of the term RICO?

all this sensationalism is going to get someone killed.

Attached: 1514269907838.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Meth

Free kids. I don't see the problem. There are a lot of jobs they can do. Just dump them at Home Depot.

How many of these "protestors" are funded by cartel money?

Ayyyyy los ninos!!! Poor mutt crying for a summer storm.

This is what happens when you lose control of your pet and abandon. Shame for you Spain.

that was interesting, I'm from that area and people around here usually stay out of politics, then again I'm a neet and only care about global politics so I dont know what Im talking about kek

One sided 'thought.'

Shitlibs always say "but it benefits people," but ask them who it benefits- blankout.

Often I've heard "just take more, until you notice it." Do these shitlibs know about boiling frogs? Or about delayed effects (growth of families of welfare-dependent people.)

Cantwell nails this: "They [shitlibs] see no difference between shit-tier people and themselves- and their perception is correct."

And think of this- if shitlibs see us rejecting those like them, they know how we feel about paracites- who usually have the good 'sense' to not kill their host.

>form human chain
>implying

I wonder what would happen if Mexico could no longer write off missing people cases as" they went to the USA". You really have to wonder why the democrats want to flood the US with Mexicans. You would think giving conservative farmers cheap labor wouldn't be a priority.

>implying leftists are human
Weird, this was also my first thought upon seeing title.

Attached: aynRandLeaning.jpg (300x168, 4K)