BLACKING PROPAGANDA EXAMPLES

It hurts.

Attached: blood-sport-idril.jpg (1280x656, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamecopyworld.eu/games/pc_middle-earth_shadow_of_war.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Oh no the black warrior takes the blonde.
Just grow up already.

Me on the right

get a real job, romanishill

Attached: Jacob.png (1920x1088, 1.92M)

Every single time. It's not a paranoia and butthurt losers. It's by design. It is planned and executed. Not random.

I am a useless neet thats spends time here so you are somewhat right but for some reason I dont feel motivated that much, but I will reiterate what I said stop being a kid and grow up.

i grew up a long time ago.

Attached: lotr_poz2.jpg (298x331, 32K)

>I am a useless neet thats spends time here so you are somewhat right but for some reason I dont feel motivated that much
No, you grow up.

And stil lurks here? Man you must be a sad person. Specially when you whine about fictional characters.

>Just grow up already.
If you had the money to play vidya, you would. We understand that you hate what you can't afford

Then stop playing video games or acting like a bitch every time you see something you dont like.
I dont feel motivated desu.
>he doesnt know we have the biggest torrents in Europe

Attached: yep.jpg (1019x746, 146K)

WE WUZ NITEZ

I like to look at it this way.

Lets say this trend keeps up for... oh lets say 7 generations. and lets calculate for gene dominance in the children of each successive generation

white/black

Gen1 - 50%/50%
Gen2 - 75%/25%
Gen3 - 87.5%/12.5%
Gen4 - 93.75%/6.25%
Gen5 - 96.875%/3.125%
Gen6 - 98.438%/1.5625%
Gen7 - 99.219%//0.78125%

tada, another progressive idea falls flat on its face.

I'm actually playing this game right now and am getting seriously frustrated. I keep getting ambushed by super high level orcs, dying to retarded shit. I can never have 5 minutes alone to myself without getting found by some screaming greenskin fucktard with a spear or bow burning weapon. They are a good 10-17 levels higher than me and just ream my ass when I try to stay and fight.
Should I just bitch out and lower the difficulty, or does it get easier?

Attached: lul.png (553x396, 377K)

of course you wouldnt care gypsy

How much do sheep cost in NZ?

torrents are shit, enjoy your viruses, spywares and other shit, unable to play online (Implying you have hi-speed there), unable to update. You proved me right, you're broke
Mr DJ, FitGirl or CODEX?

Do not know i dont live in the grass lands

Multicultural society simulator

Varies depending on virginity and tightness.

You forgot the part of the equation where there will be 15 billion niggers by 2050 while all the remaining races in the world, asians and poos included will be at about 5-6.

Romanians have probably better internet than you.

it's funny because it's true

Attached: lotr_poz_her.jpg (1280x656, 180K)

Attached: eggman.gif (240x257, 673K)

Oh and if you get viruses from what you take from torrents you are a retard.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-24 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png (1903x1379, 152K)

buy the loot box goy

Attached: jeworc.gif (399x400, 2.43M)

You do realize that white people are less than 10% of the worlds population. And they're flooding our countries with them with no end in sight.

I can't. They contain items I am not able to use yet, and are expensive as fuck. Not to mention they will be taken out completely next month apparently on the 8th. So I'm not going to dive into that as its pointless now.

Anyways at least I'm enjoying the photomode..

Attached: WLOLOLOL.png (687x740, 968K)

I can't help ya bro, didn't play it, don't know if its actually hard or not. I guess if you got it on PC find a trainer and rape the AI
gamecopyworld.eu/games/pc_middle-earth_shadow_of_war.shtml

>We wuz gondorians and shiiieet

Fun fact about that game. You are not allowed to hit female civilians. You can however hit male civilians all you want.

Attached: 152548974984564897654.jpg (3360x2100, 2M)

Dirty gypsy. I can smell you from here.

Attached: 1527028712323.jpg (621x621, 77K)

> not sprinting through the levels shooting every single exploding barrel, firepit, or beehive
why are you on Jow Forums at this hour?

Attached: 23deusexfacepalm.jpg (620x300, 24K)

also, why am i?
oh wait i remember why.

Attached: allnighter_wojack.png (636x358, 339K)

He wasn't joking, leaf.

Attached: RacialPrefrences.png (819x569, 108K)

Its probably just the way the game is designed because of the human warriors/males are actually capable of fighting back and spawn throughout the zone etc against the orcs but the women are useless shits. I have real doubts it has anything to do with leftism, etc.
You don't see any women doing shit for the city, but there are other dudes everywhere fighting and dying. I even actually got saved by one like a bitch and then he thanked me anyways like a cuck. I was so confused.

Only like 5% through the game and have so many fucked up stories to tell.
Right now I'm constantly pestered by an orc I set on fire and cut up a few times but failed to kill. Appearing each time looking more and more deformed. Now he has a steel jaw and wears a bag on his head and it looks hilarious.

Trust me I am trying, the struggle is real. I probably shouldn't have started fresh in the game at such a high difficulty. I cannot spend 5 minutes alone trying to kill anything without an orc a billion levels higher than me attacking my shit.
>press any button against them
>*ADAPTED*
>can't do it again
>have to mix it up
>run out of options
>take an arrow to the ass and get dropped
Also I go to bed super early, I am up and proper by 3 AM.

Attached: interracialMarriage.jpg (756x591, 130K)

>I am up and proper by 3 AM to play videogames
redpill me on your daily routine / sleep schedule. sounds like i could learn a thing or two; it's not uncommon that i don't get to bed until 3 AM.

yes goyim trust science, it is never wrong. Now go put a leech on to suck out all the evil.

Asian couples have A S C E N D E D

Good god, even video games they're pushing the race-mixing propaganda.