Let’s Save Britain

I’m voting Britain First in the next election. Let’s save our great country before it’s lost completely. Who’s with me?

Attached: EA33BA5F-F404-4D3F-8E9A-7387537F6FF6.png (1600x800, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Voting is not going to work, you guys need V
My country is lost too, even though we voted trump.

Already lost chap, how many sharia candidates are running or already serving? Go ahead, look the number up, you’ll be amazed

About 75% of the country is with you, but they won't vote for the party they actually believe in because das raycis

Vote UKIP, they actually have a fucking shot and I predict that there will be momentum behind it. I'd vote Tories if there was a chance Mogg would become prime minister. Ideally, BG would merge with UKIP.

>you guys need V
is this a joke ? ............ I think you need to rewatch that film m8

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I will vote Labour to accelerate the inevitable death and end of the country.

I previously lived in Wales, I have no hope for Britain. Move to the US user, here there is a fighting chance

>move to 50% land

Attached: 220-2075-8440.png (762x647, 519K)

If you’re British, why are you using an EU flag?

Lol nazi wanker.

Whites are a minority among schoolchildren, user, and have been since some time early in the Obama administration. We already lost the US, but we just don’t realize it yet because the media hides that we lost. The opioid and suicide crises are hastening the day when whites are no longer the majority in society as a whole. The US is Mexico 2.0.

>Stay on prison island
>90% white
>literal dystopia
NICE JOB SUPERIOR RACE!!! SO GLAD YOUR SUPERIORITY MADE YOUR NEAR ETHNOSTATE A PARADIS- oh wait. License.

>That flag
>Our great country

Low tier bait

The whites here are prideful and have their rights, the north west region is particularly beautiful.

Immigration is taking out Europe as well. Despite the US's head start of destruction is still holds valuable constitutional amendments that allow them to speak freely and arm themselves

Make all girls take up the longbow

Attached: manticore4c.jpg (4000x5335, 1.63M)

american and UK voting systems are extremely shit and a third party doing anything is basically impossible

They have absolutely no chance of winning the next election

When we ditch Northern Ireland to the fenians at long fucking last we'll probably get an influx of White Protestant Conservatives desu, politicians included

Oh she'll take my longbow up all right

My ex from years ago used to do bow practice, she was good as well.
Perfect silent assassin, little cute blonde.

Do Britain 1st have many members yet? I'd like to sign up for a party that is neither red nor blue & is going somewhere else.

why do the Irish need a border?
Switzerland has no EU border & does okay, this Irish border is prevarication tactics.

I have no idea about Britten 1st I'm pimping the Manticore Crusade

Oddly enough 30 years ago i wrote a kids story that was a variant of "Lambert the Sheepish Lion". Mine was about a Manticore named Manchester who lived with his family of English cows then swarthy raiders came to attack the cows.

youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o

>Britain is a key link in the biggest ever international investigation into the production and supply of paedophile 'snuff' movies - in which children are murdered on film - an Observer investigation can reveal.
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c

Attached: TommyStreisand.jpg (1208x768, 106K)

>Move to the US user, here there is a fighting chance
>implying