OI WHERES YOUR LOICENSE FOR THAT CAN OF MONSTAH YOU CHEEKY GOBBA

>OI WHERES YOUR LOICENSE FOR THAT CAN OF MONSTAH YOU CHEEKY GOBBA

Attached: F4EA7D5D-648D-4434-A3F4-2BE8229BF271.png (1242x2208, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedialyte
youtube.com/watch?v=cKk3Mqdleig
youtube.com/watch?v=HD-Dy2cApxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Energy Drink Jew should be eliminated entirely.

The nanny state is dystopian in character.

Redcoats always had bad teeth. It's no wonder Andrew Jackson said fire when you see the whites of their eyes rather than the white of their teeth. This is a good thing.

For once your retarded tyrannical government does something right.

That's actually a reasonable ban unlike the spoon/butterknife ban you anglos are having. Perhaps your chav kids will be sperging out on the streets less now.

>thinking this is a bad thing
britbong cope

Heh, if you dont drink monster you cant be a cool kid like me, Nero!

Attached: F61B13AB-D6AE-4206-BF6B-4E1FFC9A541C.png (579x450, 380K)

the staff manning these love having to walk over and approve me for a can of cheeky energy pop

Attached: Self_checkout_using_NCR_Fastlane_machines[1].jpg (640x480, 125K)

> thinking that only using negative reinforcement, aka restrictions and bans, will solve the problem
the absolute STATE of state

"energy drinks" are sugar and caffeine addictions in a can, that shit is trash.
I'd say let it all spiral out and wreck people's health but we all pay for it in the end.

Try convincing a red bull addict to "go sober" for three days. Just try.

It's actually more likely to fuck your teeth than make you fat though.

Never understood the appeal of "energy drinks". It sounds like a placebo meme to gulp down even more sugar than a coke.

On a degeneracy scale from 0 (bottled water) to 10 (mountain dew), how would you rate it?

Why are modern parents so fucking useless?

desu this is actually a good thing, energy drinks are pretty toxic, drinking them often will lead to health problems, there are even cases where they straight up kill you

Do it to coffee next

Do energy drinks really have that much fat? I'm a coffee guy myself.

Paris

energy drinks shouldn't be allowed to be sold at all

It's a good thing though. Energy drinks are unhealthy as hell, and the public needs all the help they can get to start getting healthy again.

Attached: file.png (655x644, 626K)

Probably because your mouth isn’t constantly open, you mouth breather.

why? they aren't even harmful. 1 can is the same as 5 cups of coffee. thats nothing. just take too much caffiene. retard.

so many god damn idiots that actually need a nanny state to tell them how to live....

>London tier degeneracy

exactly, pair this is with the fact that the NHS is payed for by the tax payer we should be trying to limit the fatties in the country

a can of "energy" drink literally has less caffeine than a cup of coffee. it's just marketing

Attached: e28.jpg (352x338, 29K)

they're useful for long road trips, but that's about it

> mfw I'm no longer under-16

Attached: 1528773598968.jpg (470x470, 31K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

The sugar Jew needs to be banned completely in all western nations, it's fucking poison.

There is everything wrong with curtailing individual liberty, you fool.

>tfw you started drinking monster energy drinks years before it became a meme and unintentionally spread its popularity to your town
What have I done

Attached: 1519233329224.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>the staff manning these love having to walk over and approve me for a can of cheeky energy pop
ever heard of malicious compliance?
because you're a Bongladeshi, i doubt you actually have real life friends, but imagine you do and get together at peak hour to line up at different counters with an energy drink and a lot of questions and use their rules to slow the supermarket into a grinding halt reminiscent of your modern cultural achievements. if the state is lame, make them pay for your game.

Lol

Attached: 3439F229-1269-4F93-AF8D-0A9792C199F1.jpg (643x634, 236K)

Imagine being on this level of understanding nutrition.

Historical travelers survived on fat during hard journeying not energy drinks.

>t. 300lb 18 year old

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.44M)

>When that 12 year old boomer asks you to go into the shop and buy him a can of monster and a ten deck of fags

Fuckin' boomer kids

Attached: 1529281861841.jpg (800x800, 246K)

Energy drinks are a meme.

Only Oral electrolyte solutions aren't a meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedialyte

Historical travelers also had a hard time making it across Kentucky without catching Measles

Stop right there.

Attached: 4A2AED6D00000578-0-image-a-1_1520988875294.jpg (634x845, 118K)

just by looking at those feets you can tell its obese fatty :D

youtube.com/watch?v=cKk3Mqdleig

If it avoids this then I am fine

Attached: merica3.gif (356x200, 43K)

I like the taste. Is that such a hard concept to grasp?

Attached: ES.jpg (4000x2248, 1002K)

Hahahahahahahaha

Put sugar in almost every food item..

"BIN THET DRINK ROIT NOW BRUV"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i-is this real? i've always thought age verification for plastic knoives is a meme. it's easier to just shoplift them at this point desu

Hyper-individualism is the thing that's destroyed this country. I would rather the government take the harshest totalitarian measures possible than allow everybody to become obese because their "individual liberty" entitles them to.

Im pretty sure all the normal energy drinks have like no calories or no sugar options that are just as good as the others. Also theres normally less sugar than a soda and less caffiene than a coffee. That being said theyre probably a kidney stone gauruntee-er

That's not even the UK (note the dollar sign).

It's crazy to see a government like Britain's to act in such contradictory parallel ways

On one side they push so hard to 'take care' of their citizens to the point of dictating what they can consume to ensure they are all as healthy as possible

On the other hand they let those same citizens be raped, murdered, mutilated by acid and that's when they shrug their shoulders

> demanding more government
> to prevent obesity, a condition purely dependant on one's willpower and personal decisions
the absolute state of

wait, what?
First time I ever heard that energy drinks can fatten up people

They should be banned for everyone. No one needs a drink filled with that much sugar. All soda should be banned.

Haha haha hahaha. Haha haha hahahahahahahaha. You...you........you fuckers aren't allowed steak knives.

Haha....hahahahahahaha hahaha

It's just a way of saving the database some time. If it says 'knives' the filter will pick that up and require verification.

It's not the same as the cashiers consciously asking for ID for spoons like in the UK,

is it australia then?

Nobody cares, go smoke a baguette

>GOBBA

youtube.com/watch?v=HD-Dy2cApxI

This is good news though. You can rack up calories easily with that stuff

They banned ten decks in the uk thNks to the euro cunts

Historical travelers also didn't have to worry about flying off a highway at 80mph.

Not defending energy drinks, but the equivalence isn't there m80

It's the sugar. Sugar produces energy, which people then fail to burn off (so it becomes stored as fat).

> requiring verification to buy knives at all
this is what bums me.

We cant stop obesity, where will our gravity go?

16 year old brother came home from school and told me he was told he couldn't buy one of pic related because of the new "energy drink" restrictions, apparently age restriction is 18.

Attached: 4933.jpg (2000x2000, 383K)

Probably a good thing? I wouldn't want my child's growth stunted by the monster energy drink.

OP is underage I bet.

you don't need any of these gay laws if you don't have a sick society. in fact, these kinds of laws just contribute to worsening the character of a society.

If people can't be trusted to look after themselves, of course the government should introduce authoritarian measures. Having liberties means having responsibilities.

>them 16 year old boomers

Attached: D26422F9-E09E-490B-98D9-B3E78988576D.jpg (234x215, 20K)

Who buys sugary energy drinks in 2018??

energy drinks should just be banned outright to be honest they range from overpriced scams to dangerous

I'm in two minds about this part of me says
>Energy drinks are gross, unhealthy and filled with Jewish chemicals
and
>Why do I give a shit if retards want to drinks crap

I drink sugar free monster at lunch if I didn't get enough sleep but beyond that I agree.
t. 27 year old boomer

Slavery is supposed to be illegal.

>crime and gang shootings are rampant
>meanwhile I can't leave the store until a guard says it's ok for me to buy an energy drink
You know what, I will convince my friends to do this. Do you have any other advice like this that you'd like to share?

no fucking wonder britain resembles a dystopia if most brits hold such views.

COLARK

I reckon he's coming at the question from a very different position than his government if he's on Jow Forums. He's just happening to reach the same conclusion. Might be an nrx type.

>if the state is lame, make them pay for your game.
by inconveniencing Tesco's shelf-stackers?

supermarket employees are not the state

Ban High Fructose Corn Syrup and make actual sugar cane sugar cheaper

They don't, most brits have enough sense to realize authoritarian laws, remove responsibility.

How does the Bongolian government keep passing these stupid laws? Do they even have their passing stupid laws loicense?

Ban fish & chips and munch boxes to fight obesity.
ban fried foods
ban ice cream, cakes, cookies, nuts, cheese, eggs, high fat milk and yogurt, and any food with more than 5 grams of fat per serving.

the people are brainwashed beyond recognition they cannot see right from wrong

Honestly not a bad idea. That shit is poison and can completely disrupt a person's diet.

>'fat goes in, fat pokes out' homer j. nutritional logic

Attached: big_mama's_hoochie.jpg (258x273, 20K)

>You know what, I will convince my friends to do this. Do you have any other advice like this that you'd like to share?
i'm honored, Sven. i don't have a recipe for you mate, but just you and your mates being a troll version of Ghandi. i got the idea from a Hong Kong bus drivers strike- they even kept driving their buses but with one twist- where they made sure to follow every road rule and speed limit thus and the whole city completely screeched to a halt. total chaos. perfectly legal. good luck.

just tax fat fucks more

why make everyone suffer because some can't control themselves

Well, you know one kid died from too much energy drinks? He drank a LOT of coffeine, and his heart didn't keep up with it.

But I only know of one instance.

>supermarket employees are not the state
watch how fast they get the state involved if it costs them money.

>12 year old boomer.
Kys

> fat is causing obesity

the sad thing is that i have no clue if you are trolling or not

>youth obesity
is a meme
I don't think it actually exists anywhere except in some parts of America.

I can see it now... Some bong kids swatting each other because their mom bought them sips. Over a intense match of Halo 6.

"Oi mam we got us a tip you be giving underage children illegal substances... DO YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT?"

what. the numbers literally exist, and america isn't even the worst. you just grew up in a wealthy community with just whites.

Childhood obesity is a particular issue among non whites/ non east asians

Cheaper to prevent than to treat.

I used to drink one a day when I was a teenager, it was only for a couple of years, though. Even still, it almost fucked my teeth. Had to have one removed as a result.

I honestly think they should be banned. They're no different to nicotine for children.

Attached: 1432984186131.jpg (500x375, 43K)