Why are white supremacy and black supremacy the exact same thing?

White Supremacists:
- Hate Jews
- Blame Jews for slavery
- Blame Jews for homosexuality
- Hate interracial people
- Think that race mixing is bad
- Consider Asian women to be demonic succubae
- Bitch abut how white women won't marry white men and have white kids
- Bitch about white women having abortions
- Advocate genocide while whining about fictional "white genocide"
- Think that being white makes you magical and special
- Loony conspiracy theories
- Want to either resurrect European paganism or create a "pro-white" version of Christianity
- "Jesus was white!"
- Mostly just a bunch of insecure, autistic white beta males
- "We wuz emperors!"
- Cringey "white goddess" fantasy faggotry
- Ignore the fact that Romans committed atrocities

Black Supremacists:
- Hate Jews
- Blame Jews for slavery
- Blame Jews and whites for homosexuality
- Hate interracial people
- Think that race mixing is bad
- Consider white women to be demonic succubae
- Bitch about how black women won't marry black men and have black kids
- Bitch about black women having abortions
- Advocate white genocide while whining about fictional "black genocide"
- Think that melanin gives you magical psychokinetic powers
- Loony conspiracy theories
- Want to either resurrect African paganism or create a "pro-black" version of Islam/Judaism
- "Muhammad and Jesus were black!"
- Mostly just a bunch of insecure, autistic black beta males
- "We wuz kangz!"
- Cringey "African queen" fantasy faggotry
- Ignore the fact that Mansa Musa owned slaves

See? They are literally the exact same fucking thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy
rationalwiki.org/wiki/AssataShakur.org

Attached: Truth.jpg (1024x1024, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are ya gonna fuckin' cry, Moishe? Hahahaha, cry like a little kike bitch. Cry cry cry. We out here, and we comin' fo' yo' sorry sandnigger ass hahahahaha. Counter-semitism is rising and there ain't shit you can do about it, fuckin' lizard ass, sorry ass, bitch ass, vampire ass, baby dick suckin' ass, demon spawn nigga. Hahahahahaha shiiieeeet.

"Ignore the fact that Romans committed atrocities"
you got this wrong you dumb cunt, my aunt is a greek and i fucking hate that shit and its cultureunlike sargon fargone

Basically everyone wants to be south Italian.

Greeks are Turks and the real Greeks either moved inland or to south Italy. Likewise with the Egyptian royalty, they moved to Greece after the Byzantines lost Egypt.

The real Greeks/Egyptians are those few Sicilians who don't suck.

ignore the jewish dna being good and shit and the connection between mental illness and religion

So … Jow Forums has joined forces with the black supremacists now?

For the record, I don't like Jewish supremacy either. The Talmud is full of filth (just like the Bible and the Quran) and Israel is evil.

i like jews for their cleverness, they don't believe in god when god to them is a metaphor for fucking self or some bullshit like that, its psychology, buy me a boat israel and i can help you with your palestine parasite problem

Greek and Roman aren't the same thing.

god is a moral highground when it comes to largescale things like war or population control, i say we destroy the third world or we smash it out with business as long as its fucking green, for america i like green and red more than red and blue.

You are an idiot.

Jews don't believe in God? Really? All 14 million of them?

"Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a scientist. Therefore, all black people are super-geniuses."

That's how you sound right now, you fucktard.

Current Macedonia is slavic. Macedonians are bulgarians who's 'language' was created by literal paid gommunist professors.

>ignore the jewish dna being good and shit
Having one jewish grandparent predisposes you to over 40 (fourty!) genetic diseases just for God's chosen. There's a reason the stereotypical jew is a hunchbacked, balding greasepot.

Attached: a fucking leaf.png (1090x1087, 312K)

in my opinion it doesn't matter how some individual is as long as they function well in a society.

Most chocolate is made by African workers. That's why it's so cheap.

If Africa were destroyed, chocolate would be a luxury food again.

i like race realism and i became a little racist and i don't like that, we need practical and logical solutions that can provide the most amount of help with the least amount of effort i think

collectivism is a ism fuck isms you want an ism look up shamanism, and think of it in psychological terms and be atheist i guess haha

It's easier to just say that Macedonians have a sense of patriotism, and so they deny the similarities between their language and the Bulgarian language.

yes, picky bullshit, psychological nonsense, im sure the king arthur conspiracy has more relevance than jesus

Tell that to all the white women who have fucked Jews. ;)

kek niggers and their variations

"Not an argument."
- Stefan Molyneux

Yes.

fucking praise kek, religion is a political fasad, we should make kek an official religion, force jordan peterson as a prophet

your country is a joke

Attached: 1521875765242.jpg (1200x1093, 284K)

is this irony? i cant tell anymore

It's also false. Even the concept of their language didn't exist before the end of WW2. The only reason what is being taught in their schools right now was fabricated is to differentiate it from Bulgaria and prevent Tito from having to deal with more unrest during his break with the USSR.

What?

Something is not bad just because it ends in "ism".

> You will never hear any german talk about "being Roman" Arminius is known and popular around here
Either Leaf education has gone down the Burgerpath or you re baiting

you want some shit to get mad at feminists, get mad when men start legally marrying more than one woman again in america but its gonna be white alt right
"pagan")))
families

Yeah … and the radical feminists think that all men are niggers.

It's all the same shit.

Their problem, just like with coalburners
Enjoy your kid getting schizophrenia at 18

You spelled "façade" incorrectly, idiot.

isms is a identity game based on what you know, i don't really care about that kind of stuff, i care about what works so capitalism, businessism, fake-antijewism, i see jewish as a personality more than a subset or a fancy mix of genes

So it is the jews..
Like there was any doubt!

its lack of a legal drug trade and a politically correct teaching of history

its bullshit diversity and democratic SHITHOLE people with their loopholes letting ghetto people thrive here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

>white supremacist
>want to live in white country
>black supremacist
>want to live in white coutnry

paul and tj talk a big game but they are liberal, we need action not talking and manners

Leaf=sage

Because we're all one race, the human race... Except for the jews, they're spawned from the synagogue of satan. So we have to deal with them first and then we can decide what's the best course of action.

KYS, you shareblue faggot.

Wew, lad, that's some extreme faggotry on the part of the OP.

Attached: Gordon Ramsay meme sage 2.jpg (480x360, 38K)

said this before, it's faggots who don't achieve shit and then identify with the greatness of others in history to enable a endless cycle of denial in which they're great even though they themselves never achieved anything noteworthy

fuck you deal with dumb people by educating them and do politics and business, easy

liking yourself based on YOUR history is better than liking yourself based on your identity or feelings about your persona, when it comes to expression and other forms of thought well, we need to legalize drugs and normalize paganism

Selling out your genetic lineage for a few shekels is pretty jewish.

>Race-mixing causes schizophrenia.
Proof?

denying facts and then calling someone crazy for forgetting to do the dishes is not because god exists, its because you have to do the dishes

Here's an idea. Why not just regard Jews as a religious group like a normal person?

East Asian supremacists and Arab supremacists (who also actually exist) also blame the Jews.

It's just a dumb thing that insecure betas do.

Which is why the only way to defeat the Jew and end Racism is for blacks and whites to unite.

Those who resist the union of white and blacks should be ostracized from society.

Attached: dating-17.jpg (586x399, 73K)

why don't you make bestiality illegal like a normal person, why don't you have great dreams like a real progressive human would be pushing, im not jordan peterson, im sure your room is clean, go become a right wing politician and stop canada from being a complacent pile of mold

alexandrovich is east slavic patronim, not south slavic name. It's Aleksandar Makedonski

Attached: Aleksandar_Makedonski_vo_Skopje_03.jpg (3872x2592, 3.17M)

>"Uh, roger that. Uh, have the director give me a vector to sector Hector. When we get this Menorah in place, it'll be seen from outer space."

Attached: 1iqkgk.jpg (1000x500, 86K)

To be fair, a lot of these supremacists are too poor to move. Moving costs money after all.

why don't you ban muslims for their beliefs, if you don't BELIEVE in values do you BELIEVE in morality?

STOP IT! Stop with your autistic retard babble and talk like a fucking normal person for once in your life. Fuck.

"12G"
What the fuck is that? 12 gorillion?

Then why do they get so upset when someone suggests that they get moved?

straw man is the lowest tier of argumentation.

Be honest. Were you blowing your dad's dick as you typed that?

i was never arguing against your original argument though i have just been making fun of you the entire time

He's not wrong though. I'm a fellow leaf, but I sport the meme flag because our country is a fucking international embarassment, that's that fucking cuck faggot, True Duh. Don't even try to deny it. If you do, we'll all know you're from some cucked coastal city like Vancouver, Surrey, or Richmond.

Wow. I never thought that anyone would take this position. This is a first.

>South Korea
k

fake, its all political bullshit, to the jokes made to the mannerisms, " talk like a fucking normal person for once in your life."
defend humanity for fucks sake, i saw art in young small schools saying "i would rather be polite than right' where the KIDS listened to me, a stranger more than the teachers, i even pointed this out to them
DEMOCRATIC and religious fuckery

Should have read,

"Thanks to that cuck faggot..."

god damn autocorrect =\

I don't even know what shareblue is. Is that a fag techno band or something?

Yes.

cops are allowed to fuck with people for looking funny so i should be able to fuck with mexicans for living like fucking apes and dogs, by fuck with i mean point out stuff they like to them like their aztecs practices without the sacrafice shit and then watch them freak out thinking you're a satanist or a god

I think that people with low IQs should be killed, but that's just one man's opinion.

i think people with low IQ wouldn't exist if you weren't so fucking gay with how you taught children, fucking remember how CARE BEARS was? some of this shit made me hate my family! at least at the time, why would they show us such bullshit!

genes play a huge role in intelligence possible, we should figure out how and why regardless of political stigma, so we can encourage it and push it everywhere we can

So … the race that you belong to matters more than who you are as an individual person?

What kind of loser attitude is that? You are just as bad as the feminists who say "I'm a woman! We can have babies and this makes us speshul!"

"the race that you belong "
no where near that, you should care about your mental health and health overall, the race doesn't matter its the genes that are in play under the race, which fucking exist you pathetic leaf, i smoke weed i smoke your country.

… but I thought that Jews were the most ethnocentric ethnic group ever. That's what you autists told me about a week ago.

Are they ethnocentric or not?

Word salad?

jews are all of the above when it comes to being good you could reasonably joke about!

(OP) You're assuming most people on Jow Forums have an IQ above room temperature. Sadly that assumption is false.

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

I'll only fuck a black chick if she has big titties and loves to gobble my mile-long cock.

wheres my damn shekels scientology, if kek gets more praise i will make sure we shit on scientologists extra hard

>Forgets to start a sentence with a capital letter
>Forgets to end a sentence with a full stop
>Le inarticulate nigger babble
Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: Who shot MLK.jpg (600x814, 57K)

Go back to oven kike.

make him spray out kek and you would be cor(rekt)))))

I'd rather be a scientist.

your loss

I'm anti-Zionist. I already made that clear.

I believe in freedom of religion.

I mean, creationists are wrong, but being wrong is legal.

Where did the "six gorillian" meme originate? It sounds autistic and retarded.

The people who don't want to be moved are people who believe in equality. They aren't black supremacists.

true

No Slav cares for Macedonia, the only we wuzing I've seen done by Poles is about Vikings, but it's not even that far off because the Wends were a thing in the sagas and Knut the Great was half polish so yeah.

I'm not fond of Trudeau either.

I don't see why you should hate all of Canada because of Trudeau though. The creator of Ren and Stimpy is Canadian too.

Sorry mate can you reference the thread were "one of us autists" told you that so I can fully comprehend what the fuck you're babbling about?

>Mexicans are apes and dogs.

LOL Hysteria.

LOL

Jebać Liść

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (864x960, 118K)

jewish power comes from pitting other subspecies against another while they sit in the background and subvert. It's an evolutionary strategy that has served them well. Well until they're expelled from the host country they're subverting. 109+ and counting. Though, there aren't any new countries to run to anymore.

That guy in you photo got an owie. :(