Beautiful French model savagely arrested by racist US border guards at Canadian border

Ms Roman told Canadian media she turned on to a dirt path for a few metres as the tide rose, and stopped to take a picture before retracing her steps.

She was then confronted by two heavily armed, white US border patrol agents who arrested her for crossing into Blaine, Washington.

"He started yelling at me and had his gun out and told me I had crossed the border illegally. I had to kneel down and they searched me and handcuffed me. I told them right away I really did not do it on purpose," Ms Roman told Radio-Canada (in French).

The officers took her more than 220km (136 miles) south to the Tacoma Northwest Detention Center, a privately run immigration prison in Washington state.

"They asked me to remove all my personal belongings with my jewellery, they searched me everywhere," Ms Roman told the Canadian broadcaster CBC. "Then I understood it was getting very serious, and I started to cry. They didn't even let me call my mum who was worried sick."

She said she was held in a room with about 100 other people.

"We were locked up all the time and in the yard there was barbed wire and savage dogs which were barking all the time and fledging their teeth," she told French news agency AFP.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 12.37.29 PM.png (1340x1198, 1.14M)

She looks so sad.

Poor girl.

"French"

>French
Are you sure about that?

fuck off mahmoud.

>I had to kneel down and they searched me and handcuffed me
nice
>they searched me everywhere
NICE

"Oops, I didn't know I was running along the border and crossed it."

Fuck off. Respect the borders

Yes, she is French. And pic related is the border. Anyone could have made this mistake. But NO the white racist border guards had to pic on a young girl of multiethnic origin.

Americans, they are the new Nazis.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 12.47.50 PM.png (1518x1014, 1.82M)

I hope the border police get the recognition and reward they deserve for doing such a great job.
I mean it can't be easy being so observant and diligent whilst remaining calm against a manipulative entitled female who feels rules don't apply to her as she has x amount if Instagram followers and a cunt between her legs.

Jow Forums will justify that. baka

She’s brown so lock her the hell up. Border patrol knew what they are doing and I support them.

And that's a good thing!

Why won't the white invaders go back to Europe

>I told them right away I really did not do it on purpose
Why do the french sound french even when speaking english

Shes french because she sounds french.

i liked you until you start race baiting bullshit

How dumb would you need to be to stumble into another country.. Let's think about that.

Attached: dumblvl9000.jpg (960x720, 56K)

She is French because she was born in France, French Polynesia or French West indies spent at least 5 years on the territory.

Are Mexicans sneaking in from Canada becoming more common?
I hear there is good work for them on dairy farms;$100a day for tough work whites won't do.
They have family's on these dairy farms and rarely leave.

I only started hating jews since Jow Forums. You guys are like fucking dicks all the time. To people who give you billions. It's baffling.

>Yes, she is French
>girl of multiethnic origin

Attached: 2A8B56AC-646B-45A9-9A12-11C17E92C07E.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

>le paper french

>if i let a moroccan girl live in france that means she's french
>If i throw a fish through the air that means it's a bird.
She was a nigger and you know it.
France is being destroyed.

Psychopathy is present in a much higher percentage among jews.

Can white guys just walk into Canada without being detained?

Says the Israeli.
Come back to Europe and face your fates coward.

ashkenazi ethnic jews, to clarify*

>She said she was held in a room with about 100 other people.

Kek
How lucky of her to run into Border Police than any of those 100

Attached: plate14.jpg (750x959, 179K)

Ive been there, and the beach literally has no signs whatsoever to let you know you've crossed the border.

Same up in the mountains on hiking trails. You cna follow a trail up a hill and your cellphone will beep and let you know you're in american territory. If you get caught up hiking around they'll arrest you, despite there also being no signs posted fucking anywhere.

>How dumb would you need to be to stumble into another country..
Dude, I have been walking over the Austrian - German borders all the time. There is little in terms of signs on various bridges and roads. Same for Austria and Hungary. You take your bike on a tour and uuupppss, you are in Hungary.

>Yes, she is French.
No she isn't.

My grandmother is spinning in her fucking grave that niggers get called "French."

France is a civics based country anyone can be french as long as they conform

They are also crypto jews. Did you know the french word for potato, and the hebrew word for potato, both translate into 'earth apple'? hmm? Proof.
My theory is that jews ran from the spanish inquisition, totaly infiltrated and co-opted france, and turned it into a secular safe space for them to hide in from the church.

It's the Canadian border but you're right.

Yeah passport or enhanced drivers license Americans don't need visas. If you have any sort of felony you won't make it.

>French
>Beautiful
>Model

Sorry Hans, but you're dead wrong

>She’s brown so lock her the hell up. Border patrol knew what they are doing and I support them.

America belongs to brown people.

Attached: 6c360cadcb59bb5c71150875ca1f4306acb0c19d47651a524b96ad4db0671b77.jpg (320x410, 38K)

> french

To Mexico it goes

How hard is it to hang up some fucking signs?

I guess if countries are tiny. We're fucking huge.

>No she isn't.
>My grandmother is spinning in her fucking grave that niggers get called "French."

Well you are called "American" even though you aren't a native but some european cross breed with some nigger blood in it.

Attached: 3rvtz6.jpg (625x400, 125K)

>Ive been there, and the beach literally has no signs whatsoever to let you know you've crossed the border.
>Same up in the mountains on hiking trails. You cna follow a trail up a hill and your cellphone will beep and let you know you're in american territory. If you get caught up hiking around they'll arrest you, despite there also being no signs posted fucking anywhere.

This so much. The shitty American racist border guards should at least bother to put up signs. But I guess they don't so they can justify their petty existence.

>French

Attached: Facebook-b6aa66[1].png (500x564, 116K)

>Did you know the french word for potato, and the hebrew word for potato, both translate into 'earth apple'? hmm? Proof.
The same is true for German, you idiot. You probably mean Yiddish anyway, which is a European language the Jews created out of Germanic slang..

>french

Although I'm shocked that a mutt like her didn't blend in the US local population.

Yeah, Ahmed is Swedish. Deal with it. It is the law.

Pip is not a horse. Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse. Jesus Christ was born in a freaking stable. Was he a horse?

Attached: 1521706998506.jpg (234x480, 31K)

>pomme de terre
>Kartoffel
>same word

Scheiß Holländer.

Attached: AP120613126990-1-.jpg (1280x806, 295K)

What a bunch of douches; if there is no fence there is no trespassing.
Ameritards will defend this...

Can I ask one question? who jogs in jeans? anyone like ever?

Perhaps Israeli tier border control would be better. Just shoot her before she even crosses the border and laugh about it.

>Swedish. Deal with it. It is the law.
Well damn. Let's just pass a law making everyone in Turkey Germans.

Wait, you've already pretty much done that, haven't you?

>native americans
>brown

What happen to the old ones?

Nul n'est censé ignorer la loi.

>French
LOL

It is not even confirmed that natives were the first inhabitants. Also, we conquered the land. Since america is a country founded by white men over white principles and culture, if there was ever an "united states ethnicity" it would be white

Fuck off

>Kartoffel, from older Tartuffel or Tartüffel (18th c.), from Italian tartufolo, diminutive of tartufo (“truffle”), from Medieval Latin *territūberum or Latin terrae tūber (“tuber of the earth”).

>Dinosaurs

Are you one of those American mongoloids that believes that Jesus wrote Dinosaurs 7000 years ago and wrote the constitution?

People with an I.Q.above room temperature know that Dinosaurs died out millions of years before the dawn of men.

Attached: christian fundie retards.jpg (1000x675, 193K)

hmmm

Attached: hmm.jpg (575x525, 63K)

Go back to khazaria you shill

>Model

Is there anything more disgusting than this kind of mutt? Lightish hair and skin with such heavy negroid facial features is just revolting.

Also
>heavily armed
>1 .40 handgun each
Silly Germans.

this

>What happen to the old ones?
Americans "re-educated" them or they got hanged or shot.

The burden of proof is with you. Detail the native immigration law. Oh shit they didnt have!!
Also, they invaded each other all the time so i guess when the white does it it wouldnt be prohibited

Yes because whites are superior and have superpowers known as "privilege"

As in a white man would never make the mistake in the first place and also be smart enough to have valid ID on him and be polite, respectful and obedient when being approached by official's. Resulting in everyone going about their day just fine.

oh mon dieu...
la créature...
la lumière éteinte...

You aren't actually retarded enough to believe that the literally have red skin?

Attached: 17wmt-master1050.jpg (1050x779, 92K)

>german peabrain cannot grasp sarcasm.
You people are a disgrace.

She cute.

Attached: 1527927434823.png (270x344, 52K)

la gobline
l'abomination

Why do you nogs spics and shit all discount the genetics. You're all fucking Asian. I'm sorry but the Indians also. It's no longer a question the science is done but noo... Jews are white BTW

This is what happens when you follow the letter of the law while ignoring the spirit because your soul is filled with hatred and racism.

No dip shit we all hate French people.

>tuber
is distinctly different from an apple

There are other linguistic similarities as well. For example the words for husband and wife in both languages are just the words for man and woman with a possessive pronoun!

Or the candadiam government could put up signs, its there citizens being affected. There is this thing called self accountability and also local community. Perhaps local residents can appeal to the relevant bodies to put up signs or shock horror put some up themselves. But again it is always someone else's fucking responsibility....

Stop this cringe ancestry 1/939292th thing you fucking retard

I see nothing wrong with this. In fact I want to see more of it.

I think you mean "oops", kek

In German, it is uuuppss.

MUH LARPING PAPER FRENCH

Glad to hear border security is toughening up.

You aren't actually retarded enough to believe that
they're literal negros are you?
That's like calling asians white- oh sorry wh*toids

Hell yeah

>Anyone could have made this mistake
This wouldn't have happened with a 1km high wall

>I'm Tibetan and no longer Han because I have papers

No.
Married woman is woman(femme) but married man is Mari. Not homme.
You're a loonie man.

>brown
>""""people""""
Good one

Attached: 1465699368945.jpg (816x678, 50K)

>Glad to hear border security is toughening up.
Meanwhile, 10 million illegals are living untouched in sanctionary cities with no one checking them or arresting them. It would be pretty easy to just change the law and require IDs for living essentials in the US, i.e. to buy gasoline at the gas station, rent an apartment, get a bank account, a job, sign in your kids into school or simply buy grosseries.

better question: why the fuck weren't there signs or some sort of indication that the border was there?

>MUH law

And the law also once said slavery was fine

>be super anal about borders
>no indication of where the border actually is

Attached: 1512562592859.png (412x393, 51K)

you'd have to be a Swiss kind of idiot

Attached: swiss aggressors.png (761x554, 655K)

You think Americans immigrated? Lmao, no. They colonized.

LOL NOT ANYMORE. They sold it for shiny beads and blankets and got themselves killed by European illnesses.

>And the law also once said slavery was fine
And at that point slavery was actually fine from a legal perspective. It might have been problematic morally, just like Ahmed being Swedish is problematic morally, but that doesn't change Ahmed is Swedish... just as slavery existed 250 years ago.

Damn achmed! You realize that your imam is going to cut off your fingers for typing "jesus" right?

what ever you say rabbi :^)

america before weak cut throat competing corporations "so called natives" who failed.

>America belongs to brown people
So do you agree, that mass immigration destroys native population?
Interesting...