Should they unite?

Should they unite?

Attached: 5D7A4E85-1CA8-4318-9E7D-F2C78B57064F.png (356x387, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9OUJcbgnXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Großturkland

Nah, bavaria should leave krautistan, join austria, and be Switzerland to put aside their neutrality and form the alp union

Bavarian and Austria should unite, north Germany and Netherlands should unit and the consonant shift should have never happened. In this timeline, low German and English and mutually intelligible if you're really smart.

no, and Bavaria needs to free itself from Berlin

yes
but not at those horrible times
its not time yet!

Attached: 1522332692478.gif (500x280, 375K)

Anschluss wann?

Obviously. But it'd take an Austrian leader.
Dang, fpbp

This is actually the best time to consider reunification since there is a surge of nationalism in Europe. Also they are the same people

but only if kurz is the leader
if its merkel its over for both of us

Attached: Chaika+has+best+face+_d37c715e862dcee4979171c408f17f78.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

No blue/blue coalition with Hökke as Kanzler.

wait, wtf I though poland was above germany
and isn't germany landlocked?

Attached: 1404114741263.jpg (627x626, 28K)

whatever faggot
I looked it up after I posted and figured it out.
Doesn't matter anyways because whatever.

>having Austria, the only hope of any German people survving Merkel's enrichment, fall under control of Germany, a nation now dedicated to destroying Germans

Hmmm.

They can't (legally at least). The Austrian constitution has a clause preventing re-unification with Germany.

Only with an Austrian dictator in charge

Bet you'll be on /x/ next posting about some mandela effect bullshit with maps.

>Also they are the same people
This is far from truth. Not even people from Vienna and Tyrolia are the like people how can German and Austrians be like people if they are more different than my other example.

Just rotate the map my friend.

yes. obviously ignoring the question of what kind of government it should have

It would be a quick way to make Austria's vote in an election count for shit. Hope they like merkel

This

Also, any discussions of the future political boundaries of Europe, including whether the EU becomes a federation, are secondary to the migrant problem. That’s where our attention should be focused.

nein. i prefer austria to stay austria, insteadof whatever the fuck that was i saw when i landed in germany.

Yes. They deserve to be after everything bad that has happened to them.

no, we need more pain and despair so more people would realise that reuniting all germanics into a Germanic Union is the only way, all the rest can piss off if they don't want to coexist peacefully with us.
peacefully as in, leave us the fuck alone and do your own thing while we set sail for mars, the stars and beyound

There are no borders practically speaking. Not for citizens, not for commerce.

EU magic. They ARE united.

Attached: 1517242473583.jpg (474x290, 20K)

This is why the EU is so great to solve border disputes and bring back together separated people.
It solves problems without war. And that is a very big deal for Europe.

Yes but the capital should move to Frankfurt

Attached: Capture.png (290x530, 41K)

True. But Brussels is disgusting. The eu gov has to change fundamentally
Fuck no. Not Frankfurt. The capital should be a cultural centre not a financial. That's why Vienna is much more attractive. Berlin has fallen and should be destroyed again to rebuild its former glory. (And deport the left rats that occupy the rubble)

That could be said about literally every nation, Castilians aren't the same as Galicians. The most important factor here is language.

No, but Austria should take Bavaria.

Piefkes cucks can go to hell

No, fuck germans you can give us Bavaria and Bohemia

A M E R I M U T T
E D U C A T I O N

Nah. The Neo-Österreichisch-Ungarische Monarchie is the future of Europe.

Attached: Visegradia.png (1024x796, 400K)

I do think that Vienna is very attractive, but it right on the border with Hungary, Frankfurt is a centralized city.

This. The germany part of the union would fuck us over during elections.
After Germany gets it shit together we might.
The Trick is for Bavaria to break out of germany and then united with Austria, you can call it Bajuwaria, after the early germans in the area.
New country and new constitution.

>Bajuwaria
sounds a bit too drunken easterling to me though..
tainted by the red plague?

Well alternatively just take everything belwo the Weißwurstäquator(Main), iincluding Switzerland and liechtenstein and call it the Süddeutsche Förderation.

Not going to happen again, so no they shouldnt.

Like allwayes. Austrians are right leaders for Germany

Recreate greater Dutchland

Attached: europeby2040.png (1834x1652, 514K)

They should have united before 1933. Now it's too late.

Oh god why modern germanophiles are so retarded?

What germany needs is a historical reset, that means the entire country dissolved and every land gets full indepedency.

This way there is no longer WW2, no Nazis, nothing. They are back to blissful state of competition and writing new history for their provinces with the premise that - ww2 was a german thing, we are Bavarians/Saxonians/Schwabians now. After 100 years no one remembers WW2.
Referencing Hitler or Holocaust is like talking about Ceasar or Genghis Khan to modern midschoolers.
ALSO each land makes its own decisions. This way the cucked lands will not survive and the more woken lands like Saxony will remain germanic not african. In 100 years the Zeitgeist will change so much you can expect many wars in europe. After that the germans will be dead or back to the state from 1918, with Germany united once more under uncucked, clear history banner.

Stay united, and you will forever be remembered as the holocaust nazi land which have to take niggers beacuse of hitler. BUT if someone asks you where you from and you answer oh, im from Hamburg, im a Hamburgian, no one will even mention nazis.

Yes, they are the same people. And they tried several times. To be fair, first time it was their own fault, Austria still had their own empire and a bunch of non-german inhabitants. But after WW1 allies denied them unification and after WW2 it got partitioned.

>no Greater Hispania
SAD

Attached: Portrait_of_Philip_II_of_Spain_by_Sofonisba_Anguissola_-_002b.jpg (245x301, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-9OUJcbgnXg

Attached: 1522094328028.png (489x470, 33K)

No.
Quite opposite.
Germany should be divided and many areas granted independence.
Saxony, Bavaria for example.

Attached: 1525504493151.jpg (1052x662, 70K)

Fuck off

Attached: 1521021714076.jpg (213x237, 16K)

butthurt germ is butthurt

Attached: Mistery of Prussian soil.png (1007x2003, 112K)

How about nein

germany-austria-hungary

just like old times

>north Germany and Netherlands should unit and the consonant shift should have never happened. In this timeline, low German and English and mutually intelligible if you're really smart
THISSSSS

>teutonic knights

also, qt cartoon

Frankfurt was the cultural capital for 1000 years

Attached: anschluss mode.gif (640x400, 527K)

I love Austria, especially Innsbruck and Salzburg.
I think no, they have a different story, i never saw Germany but i think they are different people.

>implying this wasnt a better map of europe.

Attached: 1700-map-of-europe-88792560.jpg (728x593, 96K)

>Savoy
Thanks user :')

The question is whether they should break apart into regions again.

Attached: 4A8FCC25-7CC6-4934-8A0C-F8AB2B3D67C0.jpg (1000x644, 129K)

No, competition and nonlethal rivalry is good.

Completely remove the Federal Republic and just leave the states as separate countries.
This would likely remove the suicidal political tendency of the separated states as there is no longer an evil "Germany" that needs to be destroyed.
If we take the EU seriously the logical conclusion is that the German Federal Republic is a completely useless union adding an unnecessary additional layer of bureaucracy.

This, people in Bavaria already want independence from this shit state. And if they do, all your industry is going in a blink. All you're going to be left with is your merkelreich libertard government and a neighbour, superior to you in every way, on the south.

Attached: 1514508208476.png (1444x2224, 1.22M)

this

Why would Austria want to become part of Germany?

>britain isles, nordic, germans, unite
>iberia splits further
what did retarded meme flag mean by this?

Attached: 1914.png (1807x1335, 59K)

into what?
>north mecca
>achmedistan
>Greater Togo'
>New Istanbul

unironically this

no and germany should split into a confederation again

>Turkey still exists
Why ?

the good ol` days

Attached: 1014px-Deutscher_Bund.svg.png (1014x1024, 594K)

Kike shill larping as an American to make all americans seem stupid. Go away

Why is the Austrian flag just latvia? Regular reminder pic related is the best Austrian flag

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Habsburg_Monarchy.svg.png (2000x1333, 1K)

I like your thinking

hilarious
these should be compiled into a feature length motion picture

this would make imperial russia crap its pants

>deport
No user, the only way is to firebomb Berlin to the ground with the exeption of the cultural buildings. Everything and -one else burns down.
Berlin is so god damn dirty and ugly it's a sin.

Given that they're both at the vanguard of European integration; for the purposes of the ordinary citizen, they already have.

I fail to see how croatia, slovenia, and slovakia won't chimp out

I've heard somewhere that some Germans consider Austrians the gypsies of Germany/of the Germans. Any truth to that?

They are just mad austrians did not turn into self hating autistic robots like germany germans. Even tho hitler was austrian.

Attached: jew.png (356x387, 98K)

croatia and slovenia won't
they like to be subdued
based slovaks would revolt

No but Bavaria should unite with Austria in order to get over the leftie politics

>ohshit.png

Yes, but it is illegal for them to reunite because of the Jews.

image pls

Why not a Hungary-Austrian-German alliance

>the only way is to firebomb Berlin to the ground with the exeption of the cultural buildings
Hey man, we already did that, twice isn't gonna cut it at this point.

Fuck no.