Can we all agree that Ukraine is not a real country?

Can we all agree that Ukraine is not a real country?

Attached: 04-Ukraine[1].png (1036x733, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties/exclusive-over-100-russian-soldiers-killed-in-single-ukraine-battle-russian-rights-activists-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828
youtu.be/Q88AkN1hNYM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Yes.

Yes.

>krai means area in Russian
>yug means south in many slavic languages
>yu krai...
>Ukraine

Attached: h.png (1200x716, 42K)

indeed

Can it kill a bunch of invading Russian and stop their invasion?
If yes then it's a real country. (With bad neighbors)

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties/exclusive-over-100-russian-soldiers-killed-in-single-ukraine-battle-russian-rights-activists-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828

Attached: 1517294470175.jpg (700x482, 150K)

I don't understand why all Poles hate Ukraine so much, they are literally a bufferzone between you and Russia.

>inb4 muh volhynia
>muh bandera :'(((

Attached: 16001125812578.jpg (306x306, 22K)

Define a a "real country"

Same.
Based buffer zone. Many thanks.

>what is etymology

Poles are against Ukrainians because of their pro-white radical nationalism. Just like they hate German nationalism. Poles pretty much hate all types of European nationalism besides their own, which is why all European nations must go together and destroy Poland to create European unity.

Attached: 5001869255.png (444x480, 180K)

Ukraine is rightful Moldovan clay.

Defined culture, relatively loosely related ethnic groups, common legal system and/or history.

Ukraine has none of this, the south is Greek, the south East is Russian speaking Turk, the north west is Polish speaking some archaic version of Russian and the rest is outright Russians.

A hint to the past.

>Ukraine has none of this
Nor does Russia. Or most if not all nations on the continent.

yes and you won't do a shit about it

Well, they are the only europeans who actually fought back against enrichment and diversity. So, I dont know.

Strong location to post content. I'm a rich American man. Give me one of your females before some Turkish guy or Jamal gets her

Russia is whatever Belarus is but subjugating a bunch of North Asians, that's correct Russia is an empire like China which also isn't a real nation and is instead about 5 or 6 nations (maybe more).

Also, Latvia and Lithuania are the same nation.

Why do Poles hate Ukraine so much? It's literally a buffer state between you and Russia (and as far as I know Poles aren't exactly fond of Russians)

Attached: 1515681064894.png (341x333, 35K)

if they did ukraine would say yes to be part of russia again. russia is pretty much 99% white, no african or muslims there
putin is literally the savior of the white christian race.

whelp i guess Austria (east land) and Australia (south land) don't exist

countries don't actually exist, they only exist in the minds and metaphorical hearts of the people of an area, who are willing to defend that land with force

>are the same nation

In Latvian "ir" is like "is" in English. In Lithuanian "ir" means "and".

Yes and it should be returned to the rightful owners.

Austria doesn't exist, it is German land LARPing as an independent nation.

Australia just has a weird name, like America.

Better go over to Ukraine and stay there while working an US job remotely through a computer, because once she's over the border you'll lose all the attractiveness of being an American and she'll leave you for Chad.

It is a national home of ukrainian people (80%) who speak the ukrainian language, so it pretty much checks out the requirements for a nation state.

>Lebanon
>telling other people their countries don't exist

please leave greater Israel

>German land LARPing as an independent nation

Austria is the only true German land today, Germany should be part of Austria. There is no true German state without Prussia, and Prussia is fucked so only Austria left.

I'm Polish-American therefor I am Chad. Jokes on you

>Greater Israel
>Not recongizing Greater Syria

Classic mutt talk

Who said that Germany has no right to liberate East Prussia?

Attached: 1508969086364.jpg (946x798, 291K)

UkRane is EUROPEEC

Attached: xoxols.jpg (2354x1674, 836K)

Of course its a real country, Its just a little too big. The orange in pic related should be ceded to russia.

Its not a non-country like Belgium however, which should just be split between France and the Netherlands.

Attached: ukraine map.jpg (496x356, 125K)

Yes

and Yes
and Yes

poles hate everything around them and only think of expanding, like their overconfident world astranged egos.
the history of poland is literaly a non country, a fluctuating area of conquest and being booted out.
most recent example is what they did pre-ww2 that made them part responcible of the war

Ukranian is a meme language
It's just like Serbian and Croatian, same language with minor differences added for political reasons

>Lithuania and Latvia are the same nation.

Latvians are many different Baltic tribes fused together into one. Lithuanians are pretty monolithic in that regard.

>Poland is literally a non country
>Flag

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Unlike Poland, Ukraine is superpower by 2020.
Stop being so jealous.

Once it gets annexed by russia?

Ukraine will annex Russia

Attached: Ukraine.png (536x541, 200K)

its not. no slavshit country is a real country

Not really expansionist. It's more of a bed time story to tell kids that western ukraine ( Ziemia Lwowska) is supposed rightful Polish clay. Folks here have wet dream of reclaiming eastern historic regions.

Don't you have your weekly school shooting to attend to?

i wonder how polluted the sea of azov is

HAHA funny joke, im black. We dont do school shootings

Do u like Kosovo M8? Western Ukraine (Lviv) is a major historic hub of Polish culture. Its sort of a deal like Kiev being one of the most important cities for russian area of influence because of historical and identity reasons.

Also Ukraine means something like "Borderlands". So it was always a buffor zone, just one that you could still use for farming reasons.

>Be from Belgium
>Have no currency
>Most spoken languages in your country aren't yours
>Your "culture" is a mix of everything
>Pathetic army
>Small
>b-but Poland is artificial!!!

Russia is about 20% Muslim. But they're not Arabs, they're Central Asians - i.e., the original caucasians.

That's why Putin is so concerned about tamping down Muslim extremism - Russia cannot afford to have that virus break out on its own turf.

Don't you have crack to sell?

You dont go to school either, so that makes sense.

triggering polaks and pole lovers with historical facts is realy easy these days..
it's like eating sunday icecream
hahaha...

dont you have floors to mop?

Makes up for the vast amounts of crime you commit?

>Folks here have wet dream of reclaiming eastern historic regions.
Which folks exactly? A bunch of war veterans pushing 90?
Sane people don't want Western Ukrainian land. Reclaiming a couple historical cities is useless. We'd be taking in a hostile population with serious economic and infrastructural problems in return for what? Is their oil in Western Ukraine?
I't 2018, not 1818. We don't need their farmland and Lebensraum.

*there

yes it is actualy the german east. ah those wheatfields.

we had that and the french took it from us , fuck france and the italian guy thaey hold as national hero

you mean north west germany, and middle germany aka former poland

>rooting for the hohols
Buy a one way ticket to Pripyat and fuck off.

Attached: 1484785092041.jpg (1181x825, 426K)

>talking about independent nations
>pointing out flags about non-countries

london isn't even yours anymore..
just shut up
you're a laughingstock now

Attached: 1526912701316.gif (633x600, 176K)

bruh

Attached: fugrania.png (1904x1856, 550K)

>Folks here have wet dream of reclaiming eastern historic regions.
Can't wait until this happens and you get wiped off the map again by Russia.

yes, distant cousin. Lviv should belong to Poland.

Wanna get attacked by your neighbours again?

пaхoм в aзoвcкoм мope - пpaвocлaвнo

Poland has historically always been a wannabe empire, always a third or fourth rate country, but they believe they're a first rate country. It's a strange thing to see. Like a boxer that has lost most of his fights believing he's going to be world champ soon.

Define "real country"?

>which should be split between France and the Netherlands
No, fuck off.

exactly

hmmm....
with ukrain maybe a gangbang untill there is nothing left but 3 borders between germany ukrain and russia :D

>somewhere in 3018
>kurwa? do i say it wright?.. where is poland?
>po what?

Attached: polish treesome.jpg (600x3440, 234K)

kind of like how you still think you're important?
UK was relevant 100 years ago, now you are nothing

If you want to suck Putin and his Magomeds so much you can fuck off to Russia.

Daily reminder Germany still owes us some lands.

Attached: IMG_20180611_125703.png (1080x792, 1.87M)

belgium get its independence only thanks to polish uprising

Attached: whowouldwin.jpg (802x500, 340K)

we owe you jackshit, it's the other way around though

hahahahaha...
yea shure how can that be if they only exist as a country for 100 years.
don't forget they are responsable for the fall of the iron curtain too!
;D ;D ;D

youtu.be/Q88AkN1hNYM

Shove the EU flag up your ass, retard. That way you can please the mutti and Macron

Attached: 1491338824615.jpg (900x900, 265K)

Lviv is Ruthenian you tampon soaked in menstrual blood

Attached: IMG_7137.jpg (640x810, 125K)

>I don't like something about EU so long live the KGB!
Like I said, you can fuck off to Russia.
You're probably there right now.

is it really?

Works for us :)

not that krai.
Ukraine, means border region. There were several border 'krais' in Russian Empire. Ukraine was one of them. But that was not official name of it. Officially it were group of regions named as Malo-rossia, novo-rossia etc. Ukraine is a synthetic name for synthetic entity, that never were a real country.

Country that never existed - 404.

Ukraine
More like "U" (sounds like "oo") is "at"
Krai - edge
so, "at the edge"

Look at the big brains on this guy

80%? Maybe without Donbass and Crimea now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Ukraine
67.5% and that includes "Surzhyk" which is a mix of Russian and Ukrainian

An August 2011 poll by Razumkov Centre showed that 53.3% of the respondents use the Ukrainian language in everyday life, while 44.5% use Russian.

n a May 2012 poll by RATING 50% of respondents considered Ukrainian their native language, 29% Russian, 20% consider both Ukrainian and Russian their mother tongue